youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
youtube.com/watch?v=WPbeEtjo70g
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9NPW3mi8o
youtube.com/watch?v=co5gy_2uOEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for my wife Syndra

second for yi zone

>Its not like you were gonna win lane anyways mundo,my mistake didn't cost you your lane,you are just bad!

Hmnid was awesome and he made the BEST vg-vgs. He started the static gif meme we STILL use to this day and if you EVER badmouth him again I'll fucking shove a bullet into your fucking head.

discord.gg/nsC6Fd

Lolgen discord, anyone is invited to join and discuss the game here, as well as look for groups to play with, funpost, and hang out.

Xth for sleeper OP champ in the preseason

Best girl.
Best body.
Best wife.

What's a fucking miracle is that Camille didn't just turn around and fight him with that full wave making the job easy for her.

Leblanc, what's her endgame?

but i made the best vg vs vgs r u retardo??

t. Merc Treads
go buy a plane ticket to Tennessee and suck him off already

fuck off

Make military fuck off from politics

Daily reminder that Zed and Jhin are brown, not white or light-skinned asians.

If you're not dieth, Reese, or ponyprancer then you are incorrect

>assassin vs assassin matches
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

Yeah she was pretty retarded too. She should have traded at the same time she was walking into tower, using basic attacks and abilities.

>Reese
Reese was a literal retard that would just tryhard and get angry in vgs.
Good thing hes in jail now.

my god he really is reaper

>Sexiest faction
>Noxus
Lmao

I wanna cuddle Jinx and see her get buffs or get a burst of ms whenever she drops chompers because that would be really legit and I'd do many favors just to get that added, seriously an escape or some early game buffs would be nice Im not kidding I seriously want some damn buffs pleases holy shit stop sucking ezreals dick riot you dumb mother fuckers

i issued in a golden age of vgs kid and only dieth can maybe be mentioned with me get real
reese wants to fuck children nothing he has done can b good

>Try hard that gets angry
>The guy was a living meme

user, I...

t. faggot that never played with him and just ate up his post game memes on lolg

>hot-air "1v1 me bro" trashtalking
Yeah that's pretty accurate.

Now use a music video to describe top lane and bot lane matches.

Not even Noxus just the blakc roes

The word you were looking for is "ushered"
You ushered in a golden age
And if that's the case, can you make another, I want to show my autism to 9 of you

>based pony shitposting among us once again

HOYP

No Buukkake you make shitty stacked games and then tilt your fucking tampons off when you still fail to win against the 5 silver support mains you put in the other team. You do as well at making vgs as you do at using capitals.

You're just SUPER jealous of Hmnid because he is everything you are not

>sejuani in urf

Soooo are these 4 good guys or bad guys?

It sure felt like I had a global taunt this game.
Rate my play /lolg/!

They're straight-up bad.

>Vlad with a beard

#KillingIt

those are some lucky parries

top lane
youtube.com/watch?v=WPbeEtjo70g

bot lane
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

yeah he is everything im not
inbred ugly cousin fucking retard kid playing meme shit to distract from the fact hes bad
u rite thx babe
also stacking games is a meme used by kids who r mad that i win so much
i actually thought i typed that u rite mb
ill never be that cool sorry boss

>posting from pendulum's worst album
cmon bro

Nobody is completely good or bad, we are all different shades of grey. People with different ideologies and interests confronting each other.

That bot lane song choice is unironically perfect, especially for ADCs.

and yet its still fitting for top lane

Nah hes always been chill

Unless if you're literally psychopath or someone suffering from some kind of cluster B personality disorder. Then you're basically just black or a very dark shade of grey at the least.

How about one for jungle?

>A general protecting the world from a coming darkness

> A noblewoman fighting to save aristocracy from the red army

> A medic studying how to save and prolong lives, and even resurrect people

> A holy priestess of a foreign god

user, they are goodness incarnate.

jungle, because every single one is a fucking joke
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9NPW3mi8o

So is she against Swain? Because he is clearly linked with the military, and Darius is like his right hand.

Swain is trying to unite the aristocracy and the military.

Sort of keep both in balance.

That's true

good and bad are subjective terms so no.

>He started the static gif meme
/lolg/ delusions

I'm gonna fuck off for good I guess.
You guys win, I can't take it anymore.
Cya around, kiddos.

youtube.com/watch?v=co5gy_2uOEY

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>power-hungry madmen who made a pact with a fucking demon and now steals people's souls for knowledge and power

>a Machiavellian bitch who manipulates and betrays other people to keep Noxian nobility in power

>a literal bloodthirsty, conniving sociopath who killed children in his younger years for some lulz

>the only sympathetic one out of the lot, but she was driven insane by Leblanc's magic, so now she's just some political puppet for the Black Rose to manipulate and control

No they're all evil.

no please don't go

dude, they are politicians, it's pretty much works like if they are of the foreign country which your country is at war or bad terms with they are bad, otherwise they are good

Finally.

Ionian Civil War when? More champions fighting alongside the corrupt government aside from Jhin when?

>He didn't get the joke.

Also Vlad killing the children is no longer canon.

>stop playing adc
>start playing nunu
>start giggling like an autist 24/7
>actually enjoying the game now
it's cold out there

wow another suicide hoax lol?

She didn't get driven mad by leblanc. She got driven mad by Shadow Isles.

Yeah, no, fuck off. Their kill count with noxians is probably almost as high, if not higher, as that of other countries' citiziens and soldiers.

this exact post is why you're a dumbass retard
>hurr druuu guess ill leave
we know your just going to take the name off and continue posting as a dumb faggot like everyone else. and you're gonna act hurt because you cant get special recognition of some sort without ur le namefagging
stupid nigger

It's only 20 minutes in and every inhib is down just fucking ff WHY DO PEOPLE REFUSE TO JUST MOVE ON REEEEEEE

user, there is no need to be racist.

>racist
what are you on about you tosser

don't go you perverted bastard, your lewd and shitposts is one of few reasons i still visit this shit thread
[spoiler/]

>Jhin gets a bunch of indirect nerfs that riot actually directed towards him
>His winrate falls
>Caitlyn's is going up
Hahahahaha. FOUR

i want vladimir looking like le blanc!

Most experts agree that a severe biological, genetic or neurological lack of empathy in specific individuals is largely responsible for most of the terrible shit we see in our world today and throughout our history.

terrible is subjective. it's not terrible to people that don't care
ethics is meme science

We did bully you a lot all the time, but you can't say you didn't deserve it.

There is no good or bad. Its all subjective. Its a somewhat cliche discussion to have, its been done to death, but I think you be able to see that.

I am hyped for Swain but I try to contain myself for fear of disappointment.

post mains

Fuck toplane.

I feel pity actually.

Vlad can't look like LB, but LB can look like Vlad.

I like you Swift, hope you stay.

I love this 2x4 more than I hate bot lane

>Giving him EXACTLY what he wants
Why are you people so retard?
Swift was cancer and we got rid of him.

thank god jesus fuck

Comments like these trigger the fuck out of me because you can just tell that the person who says it everytime thinks they're really clever for reaching that conclusion.Yes, there's no objective good and evil, humanity is just a blip in the universe, dust to dust etc but you mean to tell me if I went to a preschool and gunned down every child alive and facefucked their corpses you'd just say "well man you did nothing wrong, there's no objectivity in whether something is good or bad"

>Not understanding how the shitposting meta works

Boy you have a lot to learn.

If he stays I hope he drops the name

>Faggot makes a post designed to bait for (you)'s.
>Everyone falls for it and gives him (you)'s.
Fuck off retard.

sounds as a pile of bs

leaders giving orders of mass executions didn't witnessed them personally and it's hard to feel empathy when you are afar, on the other hand during the ancient wars lots of ordinary soldiers did the terrible shit personally and they were a significant amount of population

>projecting
the only reason Im telling you this is because you seem to be unaware of it in your comments. I tried to say it in my first reply but you missed so I made it more clear the second time. No harm meant my man.

I am not into furry, but I've fapped to Kindred multiple times...Am I turning into a degenerate?

zetah'th four my husband Syndor

I want to go swimming with you

>tfw no more Runic Bulwark

Nah, Lamb's ass is to die for