/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Frost posh edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Read the thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POSH FROST IS CUTE CUTE CUTE

How do we fix Frost?

I want to get in Mira's murder hole

third for that one guy who thinks people even pick fuze any more

If you think my argument is bad, you are shitty at tactics.

Let's say you put a mute jammer on all reinforced walls on site, and you have one jammer left. what is more beneficial for your team: putting the jammer near a castle barricade or being a retard like you and put it nowhere?

my w/l finally hit 1
just gotta work on my k/d

Thermite is #1.

Can you pass the minimum requirements to be considered for rainbow six, /r6g/?

I do in casual.

If you buy the game on Steam does it also require the uplay client?

ofcourse

You've used the same stupid meme reaction image twice now. Quit it, fag. A new thread means you leave your dumb bullshit behind, stop ruining this one too. That guy was mostly right, you're basically all wrong, end of story, shut the fuck up and get better at the game before trying to talk about it from a position of authority.

Yes.

If I actually got back to working out after having stopped for two months I could probably meet minimum for pushups and timed run. Everything else I kind of doubt.

He actually thinks you can cover every reinforced wall with only three jammers, how cute.

>You used the same reaction image twice!
>I'm right, you are wrong!

The fact you get so triggered and cannot refute my argument just proves to me that i am right though.

You aren't even replying to the same person, you fucking moron.

On some maps you can cover every reinforced wall around the objective with 3 mute jammers, yes.

Please don't forget that 3 mute jammers can cover as much walls as 6 bandit batteries

>over 7 hours of twitch
>30 gadgets destroyed
?

They go for the kills. ;)

Armory on Border, for example.

must be a uplay error idk

you can stop worrying about grenades now

please stop worrying about grenades

Based germanbro

Kinda. I tend to play my twitch drone either very conservatively or very aggressively--but when I'm playing aggressively, I'm focusing more on getting kill assists then destroying gadgets.

It does low, though, considering that by my reckoning, I take out a least 1 camera or mute disruptor every round on average..

Best loadout for Sledge?

.hammer

shotty and laser gun

>There's people on this thread right now that doesnt belive Doki is best waifu

>Teammate is Sledge
>He's using the shotgun, pistol, and flashbangs

is this bad

WELL THEN TELL ME WHAT TO USE

I have not, and do not plan to, unlock a single female operator.

L86 with ACOG and comp, SMG-11 with holo and comp, and frags.

>can't put acog on shotguns
why tho

How much T-Hunt should I do before doing actual PvP?
I'm scared.

Until you feel comfortable with the maps.

Do the situations, get at least 2 stars on each, and you're good to go.
Map knowledge will come to you with practice

dude, just do pvp. it's fine. I used to play dota 2... queueing for a pvp game in that was spending one hour of my life preparing, playing, and (often) losing. r6 siege is quick, fun, strategic gunplay that you can replay multiple times in one hour. just have fun. unless you are a sponsored pro, you dont need to worry about being incredibly godlike

same senpai

I have the uplay version of this game, can i purchase the season pass from steam and get a code to activate it on uplay?

If possible then can i refund it afterwards and keep the damascus skin and or the new operators?

every version has uplay attached so idk what ur talkin about

kys tripfag

you're like my friend who refuses to unlock pulse out of principle except infinitely worse

Your lucky the old ones are dead

i guess? I will unlock any female operator that isn't a silly vague basis of fan service except for Mira, full armor low speed. Le Epic Valkyrie bicep buffer ya i know she's good but ugh

get 4chanx and force user, everyone with a brain has been doing that for literally years

I shouldn’t need to filter out stuff on a website only ads

>been (just) above 1 kd for a while
>finally broke 1.0 w/l

FEELS

GOOD

MAN

>had a a game where I went 10/1 as Mira yesterday
Feels AMAZING man

Weren’t most of them from team speak?

Valkyrie's the good kind of fan service though.

nah she's somehow more embarassing than even the cutesy asian characters. trying way too hard

>too stupid to solve problem
please stop whining about it, i forgot tripfriends even existed until you brought it up

>still no Mateba of any model

>not just buying operators on the basis that their abilities and guns are fun to use
lol

not a gunfag, but those look really damn good

how can i tell if a gun is fun to use when there is no practice test mode for new ops :^)?

watch videos or boot a custom game up and go offline to have access to all operators

Fair enough, but you're still dumb for caring that much in the first place. I despie Ela's design but I still play as her because it's fun playing like you have brief moments of God mode turned on.

Would you operate with me?
Also
>158 kill assists
>455 kills
I really need to shoot people in the head more often

i can easily reach the competitive standards. Anyone who can't reach at leas tthe minimum is a fucking loser.

Fair enough as well. I dont care who everyone else plays. I'm gonna play who i consider interesting spec ops characters. Dudes with good gadgets. Not females who don't wear protective gear because they are females and Ubisoft needs to sell content.

>i can easily reach
>he's not at them already but thinks he could be

how delusional can you get?

Do we know when the mid-season update might come?

The next season will start in late January, right?

march

I don't even play Hibana nor Ela anymore.

Lmao the amount of sweaty tryhards in Casual

you lost in a casual huh? :^)

Guess you don't play Buck much?

>our team is 5 unranked
>their team has 4 diamonds + unranked

Th-thanks matchmaking.

Real shotguns tho

post 'em

>Using red dot in any weapon.

>using holo at all
hello copper

I like it for shotties.

>mira will never be my hot spanish wife
why live

Well, I mean....You are not wrong at all.

I don't play either of these 2 anymore really

what sight is best to put on Vector?

reflex

Wish I could equip the russian ADS on all guns because the regular RDS's frame is so fat

I can't tell the difference between red dot, holographic, or reflex.

holo is always the best choice after ACOG.

acord or 2x scope

DUDE LORD TACHANKA LMAO

good goy just bought year 3 season pass

low quality shitpost, tay1lor

getting deeper into Operation White Noise, not rushing it but leaks season is pretty soon, right?

we already know next season lmao attackers are finally getting the medic people have been memeing for

I was hoping for some visual leaks to tease me a bit, I wouldn't expect anything like that until maybe late January though

what do you think of buying wildlands?

hope the next season has a better map or just no map at all. theme park and korean skyscraper are even worse than favela and yacht

it's a pretty shallow experience if you're going in solo, i hope you have some friends to play with to get any sort of fun out of it

>got all of Y1 but only Y2 op I have is Lesion
>considering buying Posh Frost instead of new operators because I like playing Frost a lot
hmm

>No MTR8
Kill me

It's a bellow average game. You might find that it's Fun With Friends™, but I didn't think it was particularly enjoyable even then.

The game has a huge amount of content, but no depth to it at all.