Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

how do i find a gay furry bf who plays fighting games to spend christmas with

did you make the op literally just so you could post that first?

play skullgirls

Post demons

is he right?

Parasol is sexy.

Gief.

Play Juri!

Hailstorm is for mixups.

>23 character roster
>3 of them are Goku
>2 are Vegeta

And people talked shit about mvci

lmaooooo

is he vappa?

there's your answer.

>make a lot of old stage guesses
>one of them happens to end up in the game
>pinned tweet: I WAS RIGHT! LOOK AT ME!
>rest of the posts regarding stage guesses mysteriously disappear

based brown person

and its 3v3 while mvci is only 2v2

ENERGY BALL JELLICENT

Alex!

tekken is 1v1 except for tekken tag which is 2v2

Alright gentlemen, brainstorm time.
Come up with two V-Triggers for Blanka, Cody, and Sagat.

play your favorite fighting game!

well it is skullgirls

ok

Sagat's vskill is obviously Scar Touch

I havent properly touched competitive Pokemon since gen4.
I check out the type of stuff people like to pick now every now and then and its some terrible cancer shit.

>Less characters in a 3v3 game

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what's money got to do with christmas?
I think you're missing the point of christmas

is your goal to make people hate Alex and retarded alexfags even more? because it's working

Cody vt= Final Fight mode which lets him play just like in FF so no blocking but he can do the crack kick loop.

nobody actually likes alex besides them anyways

Energy Ball Jellicent was a meme back in the Gen 5 days.

Jail Fire

Cody rapes his opponent in the ass

i'm not really finding that players are getting better as i'm increasing in rank. the higher i seem to get, the more refined peoples' gimmick-based gameplans seem to get, and new elements are introduced. it's extremely rare i find someone who just wants to play a game of fundamentals. it's just a test of ever-increasing frequency of how familiar i am with the gayest, most weaselly things people can think of. the more effective you are at playing lame and baiting people into getting hit by character-specific shit that people might not have seen before, the more you win. when does it end?

when you stop netplaying and go to locals

fuck kbd tqhwy

welcome to every fighting game.
if you want fundies without gimmicks, go play ST.

>Cody
Uncuff and Knife
>Blanka
Copy Laura, and some ball into grab
>Sagat
Can scar touch 2-3 times, can throw fireballs that are both low and high versions or some shit

I dont know lmao

Male Alex a shit

I want to put my digly in squigly

I haven't either but I heard this current gen was a pile of garbage. Nobody tells me the reasons for it, though

welcome to online nerd, people really need to stop thinking that it will completely change when they hit a high rank

lmaooo

My goal is to appreciate Alex! You sure like responding to my posts instead of the waifuposting that outnumbers my posts ten to one

You're not a good poster

>back in the Gen 5

wait what? what generation is it now? 6?

ansell is fucken great

Linking here cause i caught the end of the last post.

Thanks. I wanted to get that emma frost one but last i checked there isnt a free public release of it yet.

Please dont post my wife, thanks

Why is my straight win rate tiny but my win rate big? Why do I always get BTFO my first round

That's sort of a good thing desu.
It means you vary your gameplan.

I saw earlier that you said you play Jago, do you actually play KI

am i good yet?

>You're not a good poster
t. actual bad poster

Will Luvcheez ever stop Morrigan posting, /fgg/??

This. Rashid poster and Alex (male) poster a retarded

No, you are still bronze.

It's not one of the games I play much right now, but I did play it for a while back when it was getting updated with new seasons. It was one of the reasons I got an xbone. But when I do play it I use jago, shadow jago or kim wu.

No.

Dumb eternal slut poster

>one of the easiest reactable moves in the game
>READY!?
>COUNTER ME PLEASE
you can do better

I wish more events have a mystery game tourney like CB

No, that was a bad punish. there's a chance you could have ex headbutted in the wrong direction and got blown up. next time block and go to an optimal bread and butter combo

>finally decide to get sfv on sale
>figure that it might be ideal as having come back to fighting games arc games have too much infinite combo bullshit and tekken is too basic with inputs (not to mention the ridiculous time sized move lists) with really short rounds
>finally play it
>game looks fucking horrible
>Nausea inducing motion blur as standard, background runs at 30 FPS resulting in more nausea (also the backgrounds look worse than a Dreamcast game)
>Feels stiff and clunky as fuck
>Pathetically small movelists
>Despite being clearly casualised the game is somehow even more autistic about input accuracy than anime fighters, even with its tiny ass combos
>tutorials do nothing to show you how to time your inputs
>AI is laughable, online is 100% getting autismed by smurfs over unplayable netcode
>character stories are literally 4 piss easy rounds with off model 2d cutscenes
>game refused to launch because basically every antivirus on the planet stops it from running (and rightfully so apparently)
>in fiddling with ini settings and realising every character basically feels like garbage spend just over two hours in game
>people continue to eat this game's ass and play the shit out of it whilst neglecting literally every other fighting game available, which are all infinitely and objectively superior in every way imaginable

im mad

ok now THIS is vappa

Wanna play some games?

So this is vappa, woah

i wish pokemon had a good fighting game built around the original mechanics instead of the garbage that is pokken

hello vappa

HBR, why do you complain about generic anime, then praise Sailor Moon and DBZ in the same breath?

Anyone DOA5LR PS4 or Tekken 7 PC?

>the original mechanics
So a bunch of turn based stuff?

this is ultimate vappa prime

>tfw no Xmas Cummy by my side rn

V A P P A
A
P
P
A

so this....

is the power....

of capcucks.....

woah

So you don't wanna play anything?

>Despite being clearly casualised the game is somehow even more autistic about input accuracy than anime fighters, even with its tiny ass combos

Do anime players not know how to link?

see me in DBFZ

they are used to mashing auto combos or baby mode chains

Neck yourself

You're trying too hard

Should I get Punch Planet?

What is your favorite fighting game?
GG has a few links, but they're not very common. Only character that links often is Slayer. I know a link with Chipp, but I hardly ever have to use it.

Wanna play DOA? Can you stream it too?

Ok, I ordered an Obsidian. I hope it's good...

I only played Zato in r2 but I feel like even though his bnb non shadow combos were hard to do even as a chain (close S into HS specifically). Is that just him?

Does the free version include Tina?

The SF input reader is honestly trash as both being newbie friendly or intuitive.

I'm used to Strict one or lenient ones but for Sf you have to be leniently strict or vice versa of the lack of a better term.

meant HS into spike

Zato is a pretty difficult character not recommend for beginners. For a while, people even thought he was impossible to play on pad. There are easier characters to learn basic stuff for such as Ky.

First of all I'm not your friend, so stop looking at me.

Second of all, i'm not a vappa, so stop VAPING at me.

Guys, help, How do i change my keyboard keys for sfv?
I'm left-handed and my bro is right-handed

I played Carl a lot in CS so I thought the transfer would be natural but negative edge for all your buttons is a lot trickier, I just really wanted to end up playing him and didn't want to transfer over after a while.

Which Pokken character requires the most skill?

main menu, options, other options, keyboard shortcuts

Gardevoir. Playing with one hand, you know.

Where do I go to find friends

Here's the rankedpill

>Bronze is full of actual retards and children who still have trouble doing QC motions and are genuinely just button mashing
>Silver is marginally better, filled with players who are good enough to identify what tactics work and which don't in a low level environment (the Gandhi) as well as players who know what good Street Fighter looks like, but lack the cognitive or motor skills needed to execute. (The FSP)
>Gold is when FSPs are gatekept and Gandhi reigns supreme. Gameplay becomes much more unpredictable and gimmicky. Gief, Laura, and other grapplers rule the roost while characters with super ambiguous shit like Akuma and Cammy climb to the top. Most likely rank to encounter CAs in the middle of your block string.
>In Platinum, gimmicks have become more refined. Players have begun to abandon the holes in their gameplan and are more competent in their set play and option selects. You will start to see more actual footsies until the train starts rolling and you get put in the blender.
>Above platinum is varying degrees of actual, intelligent street fighter

Blaziken. Imagine if Ken had bleed every time he wanted to DP and bam, you've got Blaziken.

I dont know what left or right handedness has to do with anything. Fighting games require you to be ambidextrous.

Darkrai.

Bar