overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/
omnicmeta.com/p/home.html

Previous thread:

I love Tracer so much.

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Here cum moira mommy

Here comes T.Racer!

Your game is trash. I hope you all realize that and stop polluting this website already. I don't even play an alternative, your game is just trash.

Friendly reminder that the Gency chocolate lines have been removed and WON'T be back!

I love her and I wish I could spend holidays with her.

We know

I hope blizzard improves it soon
Just a balance patch addressing the untouched heroes like Sombra, Bastion, Mei etc. and Ill be happy

9st for reaper is a pedophile

>People still desperately clinging to the hope the characters get development and the story progresses
>3 Story based comics (Old Soldiers, Xmas, Zarya detective shit, 4 if you count torb going to meet bastion) with like 30 pages between them
>And 18 months later

Give it up

is silver a good rank?

No

Pharmercyfags are so desperate they cling to anything as a victory.

>we get point in nepal
>entire team runs away and hides in the little entrance to the temple
>we lose because we don't contest the point

fucking hell is it really that hard to park your ass on the point

What are the chances of us getting an actually good comic that has fucking plot in it on the 25th of december?

Just about the same chances as the average user here has at getting laid.

all shipping is cancer, doesn't matter who. shency, shmency, farmency - into the trash it all goes

>story in overwatch
tf2 has more story in their updates and comics

I got laid once. It was awful.

Friendly reminder that First Strike was a sacrificial lamb for the diversity hire that's michael 'i suck cocks' chu

>Starting to get good with Tracer

God damn finally.

I HAVE NO PERSONALITY

Let's say they add a boss mode for the Uprising event involving the omnics, would you prefer a boss Orisa with no changes, a boss Bastion but with its original ult (i.e. the mine), or a sub-boss Orisa and Bastion?

I'd hope something new instead of just old bosses.

but then again, this is OW.

>he didn't buy 200 boxes the day the event went live

>he only bought 200

Pharah's most defining trait is that Ana is her mom.

Why do people always blame the torbjorn?

they couldn't play around him well enough
or, did didn't want to play to play around him

>01:59
Reasons

Well, too bad it's a big part of the fandom.

That's why shipper cling to her. They can self-insert through her. Even Mercy got more personality to her.

Who else reports every 3 stack for throwing?

nice matchmaking overbabs

or the ability to make an image transparent

I want to make Sombra a quesadilla out of Tracer!

solo Q ladder = VEYR GOOD idea

role based matchmaking = BAD IDEA. BAD.

Sombra is yummier though

>19 MONTHS IN

>STILL NO GOOD DEFENSE HEROES (other than junkrat)

>THE BEST HEROES IN THE GAME ARE STILL THE ONE WITH THE MOST MOBILITY

>Pic related is the best dps in the game

I want the pain to end

Just fucking take a look at the defense heroes + Sombra and Reaper blizzard. Thats all you have to do

If we actually had a decent genji/tracer counter (In Mei or Symmetra or Torb) then they would be so prevalent

If we had a decent dive tank counter (Like say if Bastion could actually defend himself against a dva flying at him rather than crumpling into paper) then she wouldnt see play in every single game.

You cant expect a roster of 26 heroes to balanced when you only ever balance fucking 10 of them

Why is role based matchmaking bad again?

Is just throwing everyone into a blender based on rank really a better option when heroes like Genji and Mercy get played more than every other hero put together?

>>STILL NO GOOD DEFENSE HEROES (other than junkrat)

Junkrat is a defense hero so your "still no good defense heroes" sentence is false.

widowmaker is good

As if mei doesn't have an officer skin with her "Freeze, don't move!" line

>making an entire skin based off of one line
You're pretty far from the blizzard forums kiddo

>support main instalocks soldier
>"I used to main him dw"
>gets outdamaged by our Moira

Amazing

Because either they enforce the roles and don't let you swap off to other heroes when needed, which is a terrible idea. Or they don't enforce the roles so the system is pointless.

>implying moira's incredibly consistent DPS doesn't let her outdamage almost everyone

Do you understand what the (brackets) mean user?

Not good enough apparently

>Team is on attack

>Dva
>Winston
>Mercy
>Tracer
>Genji
>Moira/zen

On defense

>Dva
>Winston
>Tracer
>Genji
>Mercy
>Zen/Moira

If they dont enforce the roles then it still allows mercy mains to not queue up with other mercy mains though

And if people abuse the system they can make it an auto detect offence to the system if you pick a role that isnt what you queued for and boot you out of role based MM for a while (Slower queues)

It's called basic grammar user, if junkrat is a good defense hero you can't say there are no good defense heroes.

if the team plays around the widow then if the widow is good and the map is good for widow. The widowmaker should win

>Deflects

Haha AGAIN

>Metal whooshing sounds

YOSH

Genjifag here. If an enemy widow is good they'll use grappling hook to GTFO. Also almost all widows i've fought know not to shoot me when I deflect.

How many times have you swapped classes in the middle of ranked matches though. Being able to say swap off to mei to stall out last sometimes is crucial.

It's kind of moot talking about it though because i seriously doubt it would ever happen. jeph has made their stance clear with one tricks, you can play whatever the fuck you want in ranked and they won't be doing anything to stop that. I doubt solo q will ever happen either.

>Grappling hook

Too slow
M2 literally deletes half your health bar in a fraction of a second, not counting dash and melee/another m2's damage.

If you have to grapple to get out of genji's range its already probably too late for you

Obviously at range Widow should have the advantage, provided genji doesnt use his mobility to move through cover. And he'll be peppering you with shurikens too every time he shows his face for a split second so you gotta be very quick

And pray every single time you take a shot he didn't deflect just before you took the shot. And consider he knows when he's gonna show and you don't, he still has the advantage

did you miss the part where I said they play around the widow i.e. PROTECT HER? goddamn learn how to read

>Started playing again tonight
>Around 10 matches
>8 Genji potg's, 1 moira and 1 Orisa

Please stop making me hate this game blizzard.
I want to grind out the xmas skins

Or we can have the whole team playing to get kills rather protecting 1 guy that might miss 99% of his shots.

The problem is that Blizzard listens to the screeching masses who are down in the slum ranks, and the screeching masses throw an absolute, inconsolable fit any time something is changed or added to the game that makes Genji's life a little more difficult.
The official forums is split roughly 50/50 between Mercy mains and people who exclusively play Genji because "Dude Seagull lmao", and that's a pretty accurate representation of the community as a whole.

> if the widow is good and the map is good for widow

READ

no

>Implying you can protect someone from the hero that can get anywhere

Kakugo

My turrent was almost always up worked out really well

It's always really bad early in the morning

>tfw everyone reports for no reason
when i get banned for no reason can i sue blizzard if they don't unban me? i literally break to rules every toxic guy reports teamates for no reason

>Chu flat out says Reyes recruits Moira to fix a genetic problem he has
>Chu said a month ago that their are side effects to Moira's genetic treatments
>we know that the purpose of the treatment is to fix degenerative diseases according to her bio

What the fuck did the solider enhancement program do to poor Reyes that made him turn to Moira has a last resort?

Probably rapid cell degradation.

>tfw no Amélie to spend the holidays with

Friday night and this general is dead.

>literally no one can kill a single fucking Genji
>have to get off Mercy to play Moira to defend myself and deal with him
>”We lost because this idiot on our team swapped to Moira”
Idiots.

>Mercy player
>Complains about "muh protection"
seems about right.

>Blizz refuses to update the game with anything but skins

>Game is still the same game people were sick of 9 months ago

Of course its gonna be dead
We're playing a class based FPS with about 7-8 viable classes in a roster of 26

DESU even if you're dying constantly you're still more likely to win with Mercy than Moira if you just get your rez's and ults off

Shut up heal slut

Dr. Jamison Junkenstein is very cute and smart, don't you dare laugh at him!

Oh man the memories of visiting newgrounds when my parents went out. Thanks for that pic boyo.

That's why mercy needs another nerf
still the most powerful healer my a lot
and junk isn't op at all he's so easy to kill and not hard to counter he also takes as much skill as any other character its funny when a pharah or reaper main say he requires no skill

(((Junkenstein)))

>wanting to spend the holidays with a cold, bitter corpse
Low standard much?

>reddit finally acknowledges mercy is still OP
finally, maybe we will finally see Blizz actually nerf her.

I'm annoyed that he revealed this in a video for wired. Why can't he just write this somewhere down official?

Chu also said that the Reyes we know in Uprising is not Reaper yet.

Which means Moira did that shit after Uprising confirmed. And Reyes wasn't the one ghosting around for decades behind the scenes.

It was obvious we were going down this route but now pic related is pretty much offical.

Would you, /owg/?

>Do you need a fug?

>tfw yeti game keeps putting me against 5 queues
what the fuck , they'll always stick together then hide on top of things when i got yeti
; u ;

>losing as the yeti

>chu wired video has made reddit realized there is no lore
as usual slow on the uptake, but happy they are finally beginning to realize.

>mfw trying out Zen after 10 hours of McCree

What the fuck? Why woud you make the peacefull support as deadly as a cowboy mercenary?

Because zen's healing is super weak outside of his ult

if you don't have trance ever fight please swap to a healer you can actually play (mercy)

Zen is fine as an off healer, but it boggles my fucking mind when people try and solo heal as Zen

>play quickplay exclusively since launch
>finally do competitive
>place high plat
>climb to diamond

this shit is addictive, why didn't I do ranked sooner?

It boggles my fucking mind when people don't pick a second healer, too.

When will Blizzard stop nerfing the good heroes (read: balanced), and start buffing the shit heroes?

Fuck this castration gameplay, just makes everyone op

>when you backfill and your choices are be a solo healer or a solo tank

have they fixed the d/c bug yet

Sounds like it's time to Torb.

That's when I pick Road