>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSBhYk5WsoTYcx_zup0z3YMamlSKusOE7_ToxK6BMkip7B-Vx5O7G2Qto-tD73RUmypXGrVSVLSKijP/pubhtml#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NERDS

Do you think Alva ever passionately fucked Zullie in all her holes?

how do I farm ears without killing my self

Cheat engine.

DLC ON SALE FUCKING WHEN

Kill other people

Undoubtedly

*how do i farm ears on xbone without killing myself

>want me to write some hanging smut for you?

Thanks but I'll pass. I have a lot of time to think up these scenarios and been thinking about getting into write/drawfagging myself although my drawing skills are literally nonexistent so I would have to learn from scratch.

And they won't improve if you keep spending time here telling everyone about your hanging fetish instead of practising drawing, hint-hint.

Just max out your item find, put good music on and farm the two knights at Anor Londo. It's boring af but eventually you will get it.

Let's have a Friday night fight club!

SL120 PC, pass is dsg as always. Come up the elevator from Old Wolf of Farron and place your signs at the top of the stairs, then spread out and use the entire bridge to fight. Prizes will be occasionally awarded to victors!

I may have to break for dinner, but will try to keep the FC going for as long as possible.

bout to start up Dark Souls 1 again on PC. Fun build ideas?

GRAVELORDED NG+7 BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD

>fetish fags still can't shut up even after 5 threads
I never thought I'd say this, but we NEED Sponge-kun

use prepare to die again + item randomizer

This is slightly different. Sponge was Joseph McCarthy when it came to seeing his enemies everywhere, and believed himself to be on some noble crusade. Most of the people he was after had committed the crime of simply using a female character, and came here from /bbg/ to expand his shitposting horizons.
This guy is the same guy spamming ENB and Maria. It's one single person.

99 res

Yo bro, more then happy to draw the chloanne stuff (partially done in fact) but you gotta keep the gallows stuff to a nix if possible, y'know, remember your more rampant enbposting days

Coming now host

I can respect that request as far as this general is concerned.

And we have our first contestant! Someone else also come to give him someone to fight!

The more I think about it the more I convince myself that he's just making up crazy fetishes for himself to bait the thread, and it works.

Also forgot to mention, I'm going to make a terrible duel partner because I have a message in Firelink that gets regular ratings. Though I'll probably temporarily delete it if needed.

But I like the gallowsposting

Aces man, maria posting is always good of course

actually yeah, thatd be fucking funny

No Jordan, fuck off.

Please don't encourage him, Maria is getting as stale as bread that's been left sitting out for a month.

What isn't by this point?

How many of you folks are dank weed blazers?

Have to break for dinner for a bit NMS, will probably be around 10-15 minutes or so.

I'll probably call it here for tonight, no one else is biting for FCs here and it's a Friday night anyway so I wouldn't expect much in a ded thread. Maybe try sometime this weekend or post-Christmas.

How good is the Silverblack Spear for a 30/30 Int/Faith Hex/Pyro spellsword?

I'm gonna give the rest of the girls in the cellblock a brief stay of executioni.e I'm taking a little break from it

I would say permadeath and see how far you'll be able to get. Duke's mandatory death sequence doesn't count. Alternatively permadeath on Bloodstain loss which means a single stupid death won't end the entire run but puts nice pressure on you.

Hey thinking of play through the series again what would be a good build for Wander in DaS1-3?

Tin Banishment Catalyst melee

Friede

and here I was all glad about the fc

Anor Londo firekeeper

I'm playing ds2 now, and I feel like I'm just playing the game wrong.
I'm just playing knight, sword, shield, with 99 agl, but I just feel like I'm not damaging enough, getting hit too hard, and too slow.
I'm at heide's tower now, and I can clear the room with the 3 knights in it, but going left fucks me since there's the one big fast knight, and the slow fast knight that takes half my life every swing and is too fast to block.
I know I need to just git gud, but I feel like I'm just not getting better at any of this. I hate that monster keep despawning, it's like the game is mocking me.

Literally who?

That path is notoriously difficult but it's also entirely optional.
If you're struggling, go somewhere else.
Use lifegems and consumables. Bait and kite enemies one by one. Try a different weapons, the giant knights are weak to blunt. Try to learn to parry the Heide Knights, I don't know.
Either way, use a different approach. Plan your actions ahead.
Also, try to stay under 50% weight and manage your stamina

not invading fightclubs is next level invasion meta

She's called Darkmoon Knightess and described as horribly repulsive or something to that effect

Sirris is qt and vulnerable
This is just a huge bitch

She's actually not that bad looking under her helmet.

reminder, if you summon reds and chug, you get a SUCC

I'll try hosting one tomorrow, but as it stands this last attempt was just me getting my ass repeatedly kicked.

also, tomfoolery in the fight club waiting area also yields a SUCC

I need to get that zombie health ring since I'm always dying and can't keep running around with half life for the whole game.
I'll try out a mace, but I don't have the strength to be proficient with it since I dumped it all for agility.
I don't really have a stamina problem, I just get wailed on and killed.

she has infinite humanity writhing within her, of course the gods would say she's repulsive
Sirris fights with a broken estoc she doesn't have the stats for and tries to buff right in your face. Shit-tier battle waifu desu senpai

Bait the knight out, then. Or just use some effigies as you go through the Forest in order to kill Last Giant & Pursuer to have enough levels if that's not done already, then kill the Dragonrider to have your last bunch of easy levels. If you haven't killed the Dragonrider yet, the Heide Knights shouldn't aggro on you so you can focus on the big ones that are easy to kill. Don't go for the path that has the dragon.

W-what if I want a succ?

I've already done the giant and pursuer fights. Theres only one heide's knight that is aggroing on me, and it's just fucking me up. I can handle them individually, but not together. As soon as the giant knight starts moving toward me, the heide's knight sits up and starts running for me.

what are you talking about, SUCC is a punishment.
Only WEIRDOS would want a SUCC

Finally beat the Dancer tonight anons, drinks are on me

>this is what it feels like to git gud

I know people can break the game and beat her in the first hour or whatever but I'm pretty pleased with myself. Should I go for the Consumed King or just charge on through the castle?

go consumed so you can kill the champ and get the coil and chain

nice female(male)

no bully pls

post slutwear as proof
captcha: Stop

See

acceptable proof

DAS3 Deluxe is on sale on Steam. Worth buying for the online or just get it from fitgirl

>tfw no drawfag updates
>enbfag has quit gallowsposting
>FC is dead
>sponge-kun has still not made his second coming
Is this..the age of darkness for dsg?

Any tips for improving FPS in DS3 when playing on a 4K TV? I have it on PC. Even when I lower resolution/settings, it still seems to be stuck around 30fps in open areas (goes up higher to like 40-50 fps when I go to enclosed areas where it doesn't have to render as much in the distance). Even lowering the resolution to 1080p or 720p doesn't seem to help.

1070 GTX
i7 Sandy Bridge 2600K
16 GB Ram

what the fuck is namco doing
i don't think ds1 has been on sale in a year
ds3 is $5 less than it right now for fuck's sake
i already own the game i just wanna buy it for a friend eventually
and yes i know it's only $20 but I never buy shit not on sale

Namco isn’t doing shit, this is nothing new. DS1 is old as fuck and been on sale so many times that they can assume everyone who is going to buy it, has bought it.
DS3 is the flip side, still relatively fresh and therefore will still sell full price or at 5$ less
>economy 101

As per any PC game, first step is to make sure that the PC itself is healthy. Disable Game DVR, Gamebar, Nvidia shadowplay, make sure your drivers are up to date or set at a driver that has favorable performance on your hardware, clean your drivers and your caches, do a scan with MWBAM to make sure you're not riddled with malware, remove paging file, make sure your motherboard's bios is up to date and XMP is enabled if you're not overclocked. You can also set Vsync to FAST, display set to single display performance in the Nvidia control panel, make sure you're using high performance in for your power settings and disable any program that's running in the background like Steelseries engine, game launchers, web nannies etc.

it's called chemo dipshit

Nani?

Thanks for the tips user. I choose not to install GeForce Experience at all when I update drivers, that thing is full of cancer.

Is ledo hammer still the go to strength weapon.

No that's Splitleaf.

Always and forever, ledo carries you to victory

Any greathammer works.
GH and hammers are the chad's weapons.

How can I have any poise when this thing takes an insane amount of my load?

Anyone know much about DS3 softbans?

Looks like one of my saves got flagged, likely for me fucking with the upgrades need no materials cheat.

If I delete all saves, run a new file and re-accept the EULA, wait a week or two things should be back to normal?

wear the chain
35 vig
35 vit
35 end
66 str

Ledo's counts as an 'ultra' great hammer meaning it has the higher poise health than other great hammers. docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSBhYk5WsoTYcx_zup0z3YMamlSKusOE7_ToxK6BMkip7B-Vx5O7G2Qto-tD73RUmypXGrVSVLSKijP/pubhtml#

This means you need only 27.69 poise to take a single great hammer R1 and 42.15 to always withstand them.

ask King Bobby B poster, he makes it work

It takes a bit more than a few weeks but yeah.
Delete and wait, the ban will be lifted eventually.

Invalid Data is not a ban, just a warning, right?

I'm still seeing tons of summons so I assume so.

Thanks anons. Still going through ringed city for the first time so for now I'll stick with this build and my trusty Zheihander.

>wearing light armor with str weapons
Made me puke a bit in my mouth

Right. Just delete before it becomes a ban. The invalid data will be removed after a while. Don't cheat, if you want something just ask us, we have plenty of stuff to drop for you and we can just savescum it back.

I was just abusing cheats to test what items did what. Honestly I should have used a mule account but I was being careless.

Luckily I just finished my main file and was wanting to do a new save anyways.

I recommend sticking with your Zwei until you finish the Ringed City. Considering how short the DLC is, in a few hours you'll have it done.

If you want to cheat and test stuff, copy your save, go offline and then do whatever. When you finish, put the copy you did over the current, so you have a save without any cheat flags
If you want to be 100% save, create a new steam account and use family share.

A little advice: You'll meet some big enemies that seems quite strong, but a single uncharged R2 of an UGS will always stagger them. You can unload your whole stamina on R2 on them, then back off, repeat. It makes things less stressful.

>almost killed Lost Sinner in my last attempt
>fucked up and tried to chug an empty flask, thus getting killed when he was three hits away from death
>Lucatiel just fucking stands there tanking the guy's hits, demonstrating why she was shunned on her land
>now only have a minute left on torch

>try to go get the bastille key before attempting him again
>get ganked by three gargoyles after I could finally open the door
>feel like I'm not ready yet for Corpse Forest or however was that place at the not-bottom of Majula called

M-maybe I can backtrack now and attempt to kill Pursuer to feel like I'm making some progress...

I will. But I was asking for future refrence.

That's what I have been doing for those gaints and ringed knights actually

>invade laggy nip host
>sips more than 12 times
>doesn't have any startup frames so I can't stagger him
>can't parry cuz he just spams r1 with an UGS
>can't backstab because it's a verticle UGS
>never runs out of stam
Saint said it best, "Laggy ultragreatsword is a tournament ready build."

Lost Sinner is a girl. Are you getting beat up by a girl?

Quick DEX vs STR in DS3

vgr

Luck.

So how do arena ranks work exactly?

Which souls girl would you want to give a foot massage to?