planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Xbone control scheme:
news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/10/xbox-control-scheme-playerunknowns-battlegrounds/

First for
>literally anything happens
>NICE GAME BROWNHOLE HOLY SHIT PEOPLE ACTUALLY PAY MONEY FOR THIS SHIT LMFAO REFUNDED KEK

>mfw someone posts a TPP webm

Holy shit you won't belie shit you won't believe what just what just what what just what just happened in my g happened in my game! It was amazing, I managed to amazing, I managed to pickup a a a going up some stairs going up some stairs going up some stairs 1911

Holy shit you won't believe what just happened, I jumped out so perfectly from my car and lived, then got 20 kills and won the game.
I actually got 2 and then died in a 1v2 cause teammates died like morons

I didn't play the test server at all so the desert map is new to me. It's very copy-pasta like and monotonous. The buildings are atrocious because the devs have been so lazy. On the forest map it doesn't matter because there isn't so many of them but when the desert map is more dense the building assets are really starting to show their lack of variety. Also the desert could be an awesome environment but it's now way too dull. It's possible to have lot of variety in desert as well but...not in this game.

If you have performance issues go to the main exe and right click properties - then compatibility and select "disable dpi scaling". It makes the game more stable at least for me or maybe I'm just imagining it.
Why there isn't general discussion and offtopic channels on the discord? Would be nice to chat shit.

Does FPP give you motion sickness?

It's a lot better when you figure out which buildings are actually worth looting, which as a rule of thumb is not the residential ones

>when you accidentally queue TPP

Every time when I get to top 10 some camping sniper kills me and I don't even see the guy. It's because the remaining area is getting too small and some fucker is ALWAYS waiting for the whole game there. What is the solution? I know luck plays part but what if there is no such thing as luck?

>the matchmaking is just long enough to notice TPP is selected but not long enough to back out

The parachute nerf is pretty fucking stupid
You cant glide anywhere so there's no escaping the plane's path

Result is a full tard game where 60 kills happen in the first 6 minutes, mostly poor shmucks who cant find a weapon/armor and get murdered by their neighbours who casually found a m416

I didn't know that actually. It's been quite frustrating to jog aroud the small buildings and open the same copy pasted rooms only to find same attachments etc. I prefer not to read any spoilers because eventually the maps will become so familiar anyway. I'm pretty newfag.

game worth installing yet?

i have a couple hundred hours and probably have like 90 wins but i stopped playing months ago

>when people hear you coming they run to the nearest staircase
>everygame

Why the fuck are sights so hard to come by on the new map

i came on your mom's sight last night lol

It is It is It is It is It is if you It is if you is if you like if you like you like rubber banding

As someone bitching about it constantly on the test server, I haven't had it happen once in 1.0

New map is dope af
New playerbase is ezpz

This is the best that pubg will ever be.
Enjoy it while it lasts.

2 times I made it to the top 5 with 5+ kills today
2 times I died to some fucking faggot sneaking around the edge of the circle with his walk key held, waiting for gunshot sounds so he could kill me from the back while I was killing someone else

After around 30 hours of play I've reached a point where I can finally tell where I'm being shot from and win a decent amount of face-to-face duels but thanks to these people I still can't win

You know what is very easy now? Melee. Most people are very bad and they start to run away when they get to about half health. Lot of players can't even hit with gun if you zig zag and then jump hit them in close quarters.

Over past couple weeks I've had weird issue where after jumping out of plane, I can't aim my character up as much, resulting in my character landing much faster than my friends. Can still aim straight down, but if I aim up, it still points downward slightly.

Anyone have ideas?

holy shit im so tired of fucking Miramar GIVE US SEPARATE QUEUES IM TIRED OF THIS FUCKING DESERT MAP

they are giving us the choice to pick maps here in one of the next updates, be patient you fucker.

>Get shot at by some dude a couple of times
>Can't see where he is
>Deathcam shows he's hiding behind a tree, peeking out and into the tree like a spastic

The fuck is this shit

>every faggot plays one "proper" map and never touches anything else
no

Imagine being so bad at video games that you have to cheat to win

imagine being so incompetent as a dev team the you let the same hacks get through despite having a pregame cheat checker.

Hellos, I'm looking for a friendo to duos with, need one bic boi right now, only have allocated two hours of fun.

I have been cuckolded again, curse you fivechinners, finding a game on the reddit PUBG discrod takes under a minute, but they get made when you say nigger.

>tfw there will never be a map of the Zone in it's entirety in the game

Have you tried not being an edgy 13 year old

Autism is a disease man

good, that would be copyright

I'm too competitive/autistic/allergic to losing to play this game. top 10 situations/losses take big toll on my nerves

>it's a user posts his boring ass webm for the 151th time episode
jesus christ man

Replay mode lets you take some cool pics, but it highlights a problem. Everyone is stone faced all the time no matter what happens. They need to add facial flexes.

Rubberbanding is because of the fucking Chinese playing on EU server. Fuck I hate this so much I want to quit. And the stupid faggot PUBG stated that they don't want to add hard server area lock. What the fucking fuck this is outrageous because it is ruining the gaming experience for everyone else.

would take too much server resources and drop the tick rate from 6 to 5 per second

Is that true? I guess it doesn't matter at the end of the day.

Probably not. This could easily be made just client side, but ofc that would still mean someone has to run those maths and they are already neck deep in shit trying to optimize everything

do you know what's the worst?

chinks

It's probably not worth it. As they add more hats, everyone will be in carious glasses and masks anyway.

I agree. I don't know what it takes for the dev to make the area lock or at least ping limiter lock for the servers. It divides the gaming community and spoils the game experience. I'm going to spam their twitter but it doesn't really help especially if it's just one person. And the fact the stupid idiots don't even read steam forums is also another disappointment.
It sucks because game doesn't reach it's full potential but is spoiled by the fucking Chinese. They can play but just fucking play on Chinese servers. I have never been angry at game as much as this. Weird thing. Then Xialoialialiahoiloiloi kills you with cheats while you rubberband to hell and back.

>Driving bus
>Hit cardboard box
>Bus slams to a halt
>Get headshotted by M24

They're already looking into ping region lock.

*wearing

What the fuck is carious

hi everyone i just bought pubg yesterday i need some help

how the fuck do i find people to kill? every game i play i get to the last 10 or so and ONLY THEN do i see my first person. i usually try go to the middle of the circle and loot there. am i better off hanging out around the edges and running like a tard when the circle gets smaller?

thx

Guys, this is very good. I found nice friendo.
First game I got 5 kills, died second circle, we dropped very hot

2nd game was win. Very nice, and I was a good boy and gave him airdrop, very nice.

3rd duos win with 9 kills this week.

the mini-14 is pretty fun. hope I can get it in more games.

do you know what's not fun?

chinks

accurate.

They nerfed the shit out of it in 1.0. It doesn't shoot as fast anymore, it is quite upsetting.

So I just got killed by a guy who was standing below my three story building, on the death cam I spot him he starts shooting, and I back away and croutch. then I get shot 4 times by him and die. from his point of view i'm completely invisible. literally not in his field of view, yet he hits me 4 times. its just him shooting at the sky. then kills me

hacking? or trash game?

hacking or his walls dissapeared which for some reason works. :^)

Kill cams are bugged. Also get gud.

>hacking? or trash game?

why not both?

whatever you say, chink

>get gud

found the cheater

>Friend buys me a copy of this
>Play with him
>Nearly EVERY SINGLE DEATH we have as a duo is to blatant cheaters using aimbots, infinite grenades, or wall-hacks
>Every server is full of cheating Chinese players who don't even hide it, they just spam infinite grenades at you the moment they know where you are
>When we don't get killed by cheaters, we make it to the last few teams remaining every time
>But we get killed by cheaters the vast majority of matches

Last match we played, a guy headshotted us both from 1km out while we were in a speeding car at an odd angle, with no hesitation. Watching the killcam, he instantly locked onto us and fired his shots, not missing once. I heard the game was like this, but holy fuck. How is it acceptable for a game released in 2017, the BIGGEST release of 2017, to have problems like this?

it matches hackers with other hackers user

I play on OCE, so every match is mostly Chinese, and a good portion of those fuckers are cheating without remorse or trying to hide it. I don't cheat, I know that much, and my friend doesn't cheat because if he did we'd not die as often to dumb shit.

PUBG made me dislike the Chinese more than I already did.

>get gud
it's git gud you pleb.

Sale when

$15 on cd key sites

Is it legit? Any

gamesdeal is legit, I've used them before

>tfw nobody knows yet about islands being top-tier

Every time I've landed on one multiple others have

We go there in duos and squads and we've barey seen a soul
>split on three islands
>teammate manages to fall off lighthouse
>two games in a row
for fucks sake

I've gone in both solo and duos multiple times

THIS FUCKING RUBBER BANDING AT DROP
I've never been one to complain given it's early access title, but now its "released", and as well as the fact that this wasn't a problem till now, it's ridiculous and unacceptable. Fucking Butthole get your shit together

>tfw you have to swim to shore and the dude from the next island over runs you down with an Aquarail

>been getting top 5 consistently and lots of kills
>feel like I'm finally getting good

>realize I've been set to Asia since 1.0

IM SO SICK OF GOOK HACKERS IM SO SICK OF BEING 2ND OR 3RD SOLO WHY CANT I BE A BETTER PLAYER THE ONLY TIME I WIN IS IN SQUADS WITH MATES THAT ARE REALLY GOOD

FUUCK THIS GAME FUCK THIS GAME FUCK THIS GAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY CAN'T I BE GOOD, IM GOOD AT CSGO AND COD BUT THIS GAME IS RNG BULLSHIT FUCK CHEATING GOOKS FUCK YOU

FUCK THIS GAME

NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS

Probably because your latency isn't close enough to zero.

That's like the law of all online shooters though.
Only one map ever gets played. Nobody wants to play on anything else because they haven't memorized it as well so they have less chance to win.
At least due to the way the game works it has avoided the other law of online shooters which is everybody using the exact same loadout.

This is exactly why I'm against picking maps.

Me too, I've just resigned myself to it.

>accidentally play Asia servers
>match with 3 Chinese shitters
>only one speaks English
>translating for the rest of the squad
>carry the team to top 7
>9 kills
>they have 2 between the 3 of them
>on a hill with an advantage
>sniping with a suppressed Kar.
>revive them literally 7 times and give out heals and boosts to all
>they start taking pot shots at the people 300+ meters away with a fucking saiga, ump and an uzi.
>all of my wat
> keep sniping
>get flanked, manage to take out two of an enemy squad before they kill the rest of the shitters and then get me

Why are the Chinks so bad at this game?

They're bad at every game

The chinese are ruining videogaming.

They did it with WoW, they did it with overwatch, they did it with pubg, they did it with cs:go

The chinks are heartless, remorseless robots who just turn on their aimbots so they can win,

(I predict so they get more credits to then get gear which they can sell on the steam marketplace.)

>no jetski on my island
>two on mainland and two on island next to me
fug

>I want people to play things they don't want to play for no reason
no

>load map
>constant rubber banding
>die
>load map
>constant rubber banding
>die
>rinse and repeat

Anyone else already sick of the desert map

cute feet

Ironically I had less rubberbanding playing on the Asia server, plus they suck ass.

If you can put up with how annoying they are, then it's ez mode

wow it's like anyone gives a shit that you have shit internet great job

Not him, but it doesn't help.

Well if you played on your own servers it'd probably help you damn gook.

I'm plying on EU and am rubberbanding 24/7, fuck off.

>tfw you're forced to play fpp because if you try to gloat your tpp stats on here people will just meme you

I-I'll be better than you all one day I swear

I noticed that yesterday. Why would they set me on Asia? I live in fucking Scandinavia , I'm close to Finland but still..

>playing squad
>teammates don't say anything but I know I'm a shitter
>basically deadweight
>Stop playing squad
>start solos to get better
>drop only hotzones for firefights
>die instantly to better players erytim
how do I improve

practice

i wish they had a shooting range or something

But there is a shooting range.