/vn/ - Imouto pantyhose edition

Visual Novel General #1764

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1967433
exhentai.org/s/83253149c9/1130871-167
vndb.org/v19290
s.vndb.org/sf/98/96798.jpg
exhentai.org/s/31002be542/1130871-32
minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/kawakami148_f10.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh yeah, that isn't going to get deleted at all

>table humping
my fetish.

i wanna sniff those toes

something about pic related's bad endings really hit me in the feels hard more then it should've but it really resonated with me

>not Desk edition

you had one job

yeah Ginharu sounds more like what I was expecting and wanting out of a vn. someone posted a picture of it the other day showing the progression of a relationship with one of the girls and it looked pretty great. i guess it's not going to be translated for a while though.

>all those animated Chibi's in the OVA

Why do people even play Grisaia I’d Sharin is Grisaia but better in every way expect art ?

Because you're grammar is need work

Also, Sharin no Kuni has a massive flaw in it named Natsumi.

JUICE

hmmmm

Yes.

someone post the image of recommended VNs.

>it's a good change of pace from the good goys always winning
Which is fine and all, but be consistent about it, don't suddenly pull depressing stuff after normal build-up just for the shock value, or pull bullshit that's out of place in the VN's setting just for the sake of having good ending. If I want depressing stuff, I'll read VNs that sells itself as depressing, not picking normal VN at random and expecting it to pull twist when I least expect it.

too many mediocre moeges
>please bang my wife
lol so funny. whoever made that needs to kys

Higurashi and Umineko is easily ~150+ hours desu

>ai suru tsuma
is this a literal cuckge?

D-do Japanese couples really do the "Say Ahhh" thing and feed each other as much as anime and VNs would lead one to believe?

Someone should update this a bit. There are some games that only have their fan translations listed when there are superior official versions available, e.g. Clannad

I thought we had a handful of degenerates here, but then I saw /hgg/.

>Ai Suru Tsuma on starter recommendations with bait description and tags
Not even the best in the series.

I don't know about how often but they definitely do it.

Okay follow up question. Out of that list I have read Fate, Steins Gate, Grisaia and Dracu Riot. I enjoyed them all. Where should I go next?

damn dude your more schizophrenic then i am and I'm the schizophrenic user from /mggg/.
Like what the hell are you trying to say?
Grisaia is GOAT and Sharin is a shitty clone of Sharin?
or Grisaia is a massive turd and Sharin is the superior sequel/prequel/spinoff????

Are there any VNs like this?

>Please Bang My Wife
>philosophy

i want to do that in real life

fuck, dating a petite Japanese girl must be heaven then.

Hanachirasu.

There's definitely a lot of parallels between Grisaia and SnK but to call it rip-off requires a severe brain damage.
In short, probably bait.

Pretty sure its a universal thing. I know Americans do it.

Probably Majikoi, it's a best friends simulator and its good

Yes

everyone does it, but its especially noted and portrayed in Japanese romance. I supposed its due from their prudent and reserved nature, but I find such subtle yet sensual acts so sweet.

>I know Americans do it.
I'm American and I've literally never once seen or heard of anybody doing this, except with babies.

yes, grisaia is great. What about it?

Holy shit that actually seems like a solid recommendation. Thanks user.

I've seen couples feed eachother a bite from their plates at restaurants. They don't say "say ahhh", but still.
When my female dental hygienist says it, I still feel something.

You might as well give up now.

I'll feed her my dick in that 3rd panel

Enjoy it lad, and remember that every Maji is best Maji. Except Tsubame.

Oh neat, Fakku is trying to get through to Sayori
>In the case of Nekopara, we've been discussing it with the artist Sayori and she is open creating uncensored CGs once she has time!

Why do they persecute me so?

>When my female dental hygienist says it, I still feel something.

Forgetting Nekopara, I'd love to see KoiKuma get a mosaic-free release.

>Tsubame 4th place, beating even Momoyo in popularity
Nips have no taste.

The only saving grace for the nip polls is that Benkei is up there.

what do you think your parents would say if they saw the degenerate shit you fap to

wewlad, I don't even wanna know.

About sex with a crossdressing boy? Netorare otokonoko, I suppose?

Jesus I gotta download 33 parts to this motherfucker. Unless someone can direct me to a torrent which would be great.

I believe they would be more worried about me being into girls that could be their parents but look like little girls.

I'd be fine if they just find my VNs, all the h-manga on the other hand would be awful since it's mostly mother/son incest.

use jdownloader man
it's kinda sketchy to install, but it's such a huge convenience

Very awkward moments. Eventually they would stop caring because I'm doing ok otherwise.
Sukebei should have it.

gotcha famalam

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1967433

fuck, user. You are lonely. Me too

Isn't momoyo blown out in terms of popularity? Not even top 10 iirc

Indeed they do. Thanks user.

My parents couldn't care less about what I do as long as I'm not on drugs graduate college next year.

Sayori is godlike

exhentai.org/s/83253149c9/1130871-167

It's not quite that simple.

Her expressions are so boring

the quality is in the subtlety of them.

She knows what shes doing.

>She knows what shes doing
Yeah, being boring. She can only draw one face too

From the poll I remember I think only she, Wanko and Mayucchi made it into the top ten from the original heroines. It was something like Margit, Tsubame, Rinchuu (fucking terrible taste but she didn't have a route yet), Benkei, Wanko, Lee, Mayucchi, Momoyo no clue after this.

i think Imopara 2 might be the first uncensored moege where I wasn't completely disgusted by the revealed genitalia

not bad, artist. not bad

vndb.org/v19290

Oh, it's that doujin. It gets brought up every now and then but I've never read it.

Uh, there was a nukige a year or so back about a dude fucking the guy that NTRed his girlfriend away. Does that count? Guy was super muscled but he was still made to crossdress.

Aki was a very close second to Margit.

I LIKE LOLIS!

s.vndb.org/sf/98/96798.jpg
That's some real kino right there.

oh fuck off, the sameface complaint is as the same as all the cliches combined.

I guess it depends on what gets you off in the end. Anyone in the entry level, Sayori is great since she doesn't go too deep into any particular fetish aside the occasional squirt, but still does passionate, sweet vanilla well.

exhentai.org/s/31002be542/1130871-32

>1-3
continue playing misaki's route in CC
>4-6
Continue Azusa route in Dracu-Riot!
>7-9
Install ImoPara 2
>0
comeback to YMK after months

Different poll then. Aki wasn't even a thing yet when the poll I remember happened.

Incidentally I don't get why Aki placed that high. Sure she looks good relative to Yoshitsune but even Haguro could manage that much. Aki was just okay.

Here's the ranking, starting at 10th place, Seiso and going upwards (separate pages, pain in the ass to navigate)
minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/kawakami148_f10.php

Best Riot!

>hurr durr lolis

Best buttslut

Pantyhose are a powerful thing.

wow that's a nice background

>he said while posting worst girl

Shut-up retard.

Yes!
I will be doing her route last which is next.

Who's that qt? The orange strip on her clothes is pretty unique.

>all these best girl bullies

one day you will realize your faults.

How come 90% of VN protag name starts with Yuu? Does that have some significance in Japanese?

Skip it. If you've done all the other routes already only very boring disappointment awaits. You either do Rio first or never.

It's like Australians being named Bruce.

What the hell? How did Takae only get 27th? She's not best girl but she was still really good. And then Shibunko or whatever got 14th. Alright, fuck that poll.

Oh come to think of it, I know why the results make no sense. Don't they have a terrible voting system where you can vote as many times as you want or something?

Sorry, I don't have a doormat fetish.

G'day Bruce.

You vote once a day for the duration of the poll.

It's like Englishman being called muhammad

you are gonna have to explain that one to me.

>Yu-
>(You)