amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
>Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/psKz7j2S
youtube.com/watch?v=hTcfDX1NvMk
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=37848
youtube.com/watch?v=uvCvA8pbSXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Singing Christmas Party Birds are nice on these holidays

>tfw no qt puppet gf to run a pizzeria with

Cosmic horror doesn't necessarily imply that something is from space or stems from some spooky eldritch god, it can refer to the general themes of something beyond general comprehension, reality, or logic as a human would know them. A lot of it is about ambiguity and implying over outright stating, and creating a general atmosphere of hopelessness/confusion/dread. FNAF 1 does all of these things to great effect.

There are many people who conflate cosmic horror with eldritch horror with lovecraftian who don't actually understand what each term means (along with how they sometimes overlap).

I just think it's weird that FNAF 1 was the only game to do it right when 4 could've used the dream setting to its advantage, ignoring the divisive Nightmare designs, and FNAF 3's only use of weirdness was seeing the location was being pumped with chemicals. I'd have liked if other games had made the setting something worth talking about besides housing the robots.

Repost of Eyes Wide Shut: 5
pastebin.com/psKz7j2S
Comments, questions, concerns, etc. are much appreciated

Shooting for Part 6 to be out before Christmas.

>part 6 before Christmas
Goddamn. Godspeed to you.

I can't get any of /g/'s fixes to save me from this hell I'm in
How could my favorite have betrayed me so?

It's a rough process but with enough nog I can probably make it
One page in, baby

You forgot all the visceral body horror elements. Stuffing, eyes and teeth, blood and mucus, Freddy with human eyes, Freddy melting as he rips his own head apart...
I love this but I can't find the source. Please help.

Almost forgot to mention the robots wheezing when they've gotten into your office while you're not looking.

The wheezing is the worst part to me next to Chica's spooky face.

I'm saddened that Scott didn't go for these subtleties in the sequels. FNAF 1 had an atmosphere to it that the other games simply don't have. It had a particular grit to it that's missing.

>inb4 blaming reddit meme

Scott's come out and said that he makes the games primarily for the Reddit audience. Blaming Reddit is a meme just about everywhere else on Veeky Forums, but not here. Scott's too in touch with his fanbase for his own good.

Now Mr. user... can you please behave yourself for just five nights. The customers have been complaining about how Toy Chica smells like salty coins & milk.

Man, AA was great. I miss 'em.

Yeah he was.

Do you think FNAF 6 was Scott making good on his post about making a game he cared about and not pandering to them?

I think that post was just a joke, and meant to tease them about "Yeah, this game won't have any lore focus (wink wink)" so he could surprise them with a game that delivered on reddit's hopes

I heard reddit got upset because it finally explained things and ended the series.

Tbh it did neither of those things beyond confirming that Springtrap wasn't a dindu niffun

I'm just grateful Scott didn't introduce time travel as an element or chalk it all up to some tentacle monster. At the "end" it was only ded kids and ded adults trying to finish what they started.

>introduce time travel as an element or chalk it all up to some tentacle monster
Hey, Ghost worked hard on GQ. Don't bully him.

>tfw you did both of those
I don't entirely regret it

>Ghost
>working hard on anything
You're dead, Sy. I saw you die.

I'm not sy.

>tfw you can smell it start to cook

>tfw that first bite
I still am of the opinion that no matter the location Fazbear has some great pizzas. I saw someone theorize last thread that remnant was liquefied ded kids which makes me wonder if that's what they put into their robots what would they put into their pizzas? Customers are willing to risk life and limb for a slice so there's got to be some addictive as fuck ingredients in Chica's recipes.

People are entitled to hate or dislike what I consider entertaining. Just as they are entitled to not find what I find scary frightening to them. Toying With You was built on existential terror, the idea that the Pizzeria itself controlled somoene's very will and mind. GhostQuest was a sequel to TWY from the very first session where post-TWY Bonnie appears. While I did expand the mythos to incorporate the race that feed off the Pizzeria as THEM, GQ was destined to go down the elevator past the main hall to the right into Cosmic Horror territory from the start. You can see this even from the Oracle explicitly stating she lives absent of time as of session 6.

I only chime in now because it gets tiresome hearing people complain that they hate what my work turned into. It didn't turn into anything, they hated it from the start and didn't realize till it was too late. Grit, weird, with a slice of sleaze and camp and a pinch of love. That's what I do. I'm not down to Earth with my content, and never will be. Even when I did just a 'ded kids ghost story' with FNAF1, I still couldn't stop myself from incorporating Puppet as cosmic elements. Old Ghost wasn't 'better'. You guys just got used to me.

Hey Ghost, would you ever be willing to make a full behind-the-scenes thing explaining how you made GhostQuest? I've been thinking about doing one myself and I've always liked what I've seen from it.

>Springtrap wasn't trapped in a psychologically torturous hell by being stuck in the springsuit and awake for thirty years, stuck in his hell
>instead he was asleep and woke up with a sense of humor
Fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=hTcfDX1NvMk

Sure, next time I'm able to stream Twisty Ones I'll take a good thirty minutes to give a recap. May flip the webcam on to showcase the paperwork for GQ that survived without fading too bad over the past couple years, assuming my 4 dollar used camera could pick up the pencil details. I still have the GQ and Dust Bunny folder somewhere above my bookshelf. That said, I've rambled enough for a guy without any new OC to post. I'll do the best I can to get some writing out in the next week, been slacking in that department.

A watched Pizza never cooks.

Thinking on it I wouldn't mind
Springtrap or Baby being in the movie as the stinger like The Hills Have Eyes. It'd be enough of a teaser for the hopefully nonexistent sequel and incorporate the latest lore of the pizzerias being lures for murderers.

>the Ennard gestalt will never go their separate ways
>Charlie will never come out of her box one night to find out Ballora's gonna be her stepmom

The Ennard bots not splitting up by FNAF 3 seems more like something Scott changed his mind to in the middle of development. Maybe Molten Freddy was supposed to just be Funtime Freddy at some point, while Ballora and Foxy were off doing their own things.

Cute!

What about an old worn out animatronic with rotting flesh from a dead child inside is cute?

The rotting flesh was retconned out, there were never any corpses stuffed in suits aside from maybe Phone guy's

>Crisis is actually alive
I don't think I've ever been more happy to see that dumb fox with his annoying triangular maw.

You hear about the brand new chicken waifu?

Considering the amount of depraved monsters who lurk here, that box looks way too small.
Anywho, nice to see you pop in, merry x-mans.

>only stupid degenerates get in this box
Finally admitting that CriFox is your self-insert, huh?

He only aims to bring joy.

Called it a year ago
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=37848

Obviously you can't see the others because they're below doing depravity.

My self-insert is which ever character I happen to be drawing at that exact moment.

>called it a year ago
Impressive. I loved this couple back when you introduced them.
>no guitars on the string
Is she going to supply them even though it'd hurt and he knows it but she's so desperate for his love she'll do it anyway?

Withereds had the best designs.

I prefer 6's aesthetics myself

God dammit. I just can't get past Night 2 of Pizzeria. I get too spooked by the jumpscares.

youtube.com/watch?v=uvCvA8pbSXI

Just throw them away

C-could you do something for the Christmas collab?

>You're dead, Sy. I saw you die.
While the user you replied to wasn't me, I didn't know you saw me die.
I'm sorry to have worried you.

Besides, I wouldn't really call Goldie a tentacle monster.

It's not the tentacles made of eldritch goo emerging from your suit to writhe horrifically in the air, it's tentacles made of love emerging from your heart to writhe romantically in the air. Or something. It's 10:30 AM and I haven't slept yet.

Fair enough, I suppose. You should go to sleep, user.

Why are you still here

Because I love this place and its people.

Someone has to get the door.

Some OCfags and their projects.

Sending Afton to hell at the end was kind of superfluous since being Springtrap already was hell.

The entire ending of PS was pointless really, considering that 3 already accomplished pretty much the same thing much more gracefully. It boils down to just throwing every character into an oven and flipping the switch where they all die anticlimactically. The fire in 3 was more of an afterthought since you already go through the process of freeing the children and fixing things as you progress through the game. With this one it's like "Poochie died on the way back to his home planet". It's a rushed letdown of an ending, excluding the Henry VA's god-tier performance.

Would you be okay with a beej from Ghost Tammy?

because I can

I wouldn't want anything Ghost has created to touch my bare skin. His goo fetish gives them the same warning signs as poisonous fungi growths.

I don't think you can retcon something that was never really confirmed.

What would we call NuTrap to differentiate himself and the older one? Salvaged Springtrap? Scrap Springtrap? ... Scraptrap?

William, while FNAF 3 Springtrap is just Purple.
or Craptrap

I'm lonely, I like cute things but I'm really insecure about it and this is the only place I can admit how much I love these animatronics. Plus I can post my shitty fanfics here and people will kinda like them. On top of all that I can collect pictures of more cute characters to fall in love with and save.

>animatronics liked stuffing guards into suits
>the kids' bodies were never found
>the animatronics started leaking blood and mucus
>Phone Guy asks you to check the heads on Night 4
The original explanation was probably that the killer hid the bodies inside the animatronics. FNAF 2 turned the stuffing into a metaphorical process, insinuating that it was only the spirits that were put into the robots from the minigames, and that it was robojesus who did it and not the killer.

There's nothing that goes against the idea the kids' bodies are stuffed in the suits.

Springtrap, because it's the same character and you people need to stop raging at the fact he can talk now.

>have a pretty bad fever
>usually get mild hallucinations when I have high fevers
>decide to take painkillers
>it just makes me less focused and more susceptible
>Im now seeing animatronics and shit through half closed doors and down corridoors
I literally swear I fucking saw charlie and heard a feminine laugh and now I'm both cringing from how stupid this whole situation is and at the same time how cute that is while I stay in the same room cause then I probably wont see shit and instead just feel like I'm dying
I'm blaming you guys for this

>stop being upset about something that sucks

in your opinion, and it'as a stupid thing to spend weeks raging about

>5N@F in a nutshell
But Scott changed things REEEEEEE

"Raging"? What do you mean by that?

People are noticing a clear discrepancy in the way the character was portrayed between 3 and 6. He's much more cartoonishly depicted in 6 and it lessens the appeal of the character for many. I'd call it disappointment more than rage.

>just woken up in 3 and stumbling around trying to kill some guy
>has been awake for a while in 6 and tried to repair himself and got his voice back

I fail to see "inconsistency", I see a natural progressino from waking as a aombie to regaining some facilities.

No. You don't get it. I said, to differentiate the two, like how we have Freddy and Withered Freddy.

Springtrap in 3 wasn't a moustache-twirling cartoon villain with a funny accent who makes a quip every time he kills you. He felt a lot more like a damned soul or mindless force of rage than Dr. Claw.

The lights in his eyes never go out during his death scene. He was awake in there the whole time.

He was still damned and doomed.

>sits in one spot and rots without moving at all until disturbed
>"lol he no sleep cause the three seconds we see him sit and shudder show his eyes open so he not sleepy"
Laying paralyzed for thirty years then, jesus you people are so damn nitpicky about this shit.

I've actually been trying similar things for a while now with some level of success user, I mean with situations like this it does get a little exciting cause its almost like youre being played by them but at the same time my legs are cramping up from how tense I am.
I suppose it is kinda sad how these characters have become such a big part of my life though, I'm too busy riding off of the escapism to worry about that.

Lorefags were a mistake.

So I just finished "The Silver Eyes".
Charlie is depressing
John Nice Guy following her around like a lost puppy is sad.
Lamar is boring
Marla is fun then boring
Jason would be my favorite if he wasn't to autisitic to mention that the rabbit was yellow
Jessica is a nice brat
Carlton is MVP of the story just for that "Twin brother" prank
Henry an heroing like he did makes him clearing inferior the game Henry
Purpl- Wil- Dave is different form what I expected. Which was something actually scary, those making him also inferior to his game version (I guess I just prefer dying to your own overconfidence than getting punk'd on by some girl. Hold on if he was already dead how did he die again at the end. Whatever. I give this book a 6.5/10 - I guess it was worth 13 dollars

>you people
What did he mean by this?

I think people are looking at the trees rather than the forest. The truth of the matter is that the enemies in FNAF become significantly less scary when they constantly chatter during the gameplay because it distracts from the atmosphere and turns the animatronics from something alien and hostile into something more recognizably human that can be identified with.

Voice acting in FNAF should've remained confined to small prerecorded clips like Foxy's humming and BB's "Hello", human characters, and cutscenes. This doesn't just apply to Springtrap, it applies to all of them. The tension is ruined when the characters never shut the fuck up during gameplay.

>Foxy's humming
wait what, are you referring to the "dum diddly dum" soundclip from the first game, I'm pretty sure that was a cue that freddy was close if I'm not wrong.

update I literally keep hearing shit through my headphones and all my instincts are screaming that theres shit outside even though I know that isnt possible cause everythings locked,
it isnt even just sounds, all my senses are screaming theres something there, its like when you hear something drop loudly behind you, you can literally feel as to where it dropped, I feel that through the fucking door,
I'm expecting something to come out at any point, I'm not even gonna check, every time I have opened to check I've just heard more shit or the feeling somehow gets worse than it already is, the only thing reassuring is checking through the keyhole that I cant see anything but the wallpaper like things shoudl be, it aint cute anymore I dont care how ridiculous this is and how I know it isnt happening but I feel it happening and thats all that matters right now

brandish your dick in full view to intimidate your hallucinations

Im unironically considering fapping just to relieve the stress right now while blasting music at high volumes to ignore the audio cues im being given

Just make a Jackie Chan tulpa. Old /mlp/ trick for getting rid of thoughtforms you don't want around.