PADORU PADORU edition

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y
Orientation if you're from Youtube, Twitch, Tumblr etc: pastebin.com/7ZFA1JuM

>It's a slim chance that you'll meet your doki, but hey...
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/A1gkENkx
pastebin.com/dDRv86y0
pastebin.com/X7pq8rX3
pastebin.com/0aLbzN1V
clyp.it/fqaypfla
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yuri is the worst Doki.

proof
thanks comfy-posters for the images

Hello, hello, everyone!
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "lethality"!
Alternatives are 'devastation' and 'celebration'.

Welcome back if you actively participate and if you're new, welcome for the first time! I hope you enjoy your stay!
These words are meant to be used as a guide, and inspiration, a theme, your subject matter, or whatever you want.
Using a shared word helps us all out since it makes it a lot easier for us to compare and contrast, and shows a form of unity.
As always, I hope you have fun everyone, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you create!

Please do not believe the trip lies. If I ever tripped, it would be as I left so that I'd have a way to prove myself if I came back afterwards. But until that day comes, if it ever does, I don't have any plans to trip. Who knows though. If I did, I'd make sure to have proof though.
Monika!

All dokis are great and deserve a happy Christmas.

I want to marry Natsuki!

>He made more.
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING?!?

Daily reminder that four out of four dokis agree: Monika is best girl.

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you.

Does anyone have some lovely fluffy (possibly lewd) fics that have a nice length to them.. I need something with a nice length. And girth I guess. Something to keep me busy for a while

Calling yourself Monikanon isn't proof.

Your mom is the worst doki

I want to marry Sayori!

What kind of boyfriends would the dokis as boys be

Are you looking specifically for Natsuki fics?

Gotta step away for a bit, keep things comfy until I get back.

i just want a lot of monikas
i posted this usb with 2000 monikas in the last thread

I'm just messing around. Which brings us back to the original point! Even if that faggot took a tripcode people could still recognize you. So we are back at the start. It doesn't matter if all Monikaposters are called Monikanons, people would still recognize you. Which brings us to a new question. If people would recognize you anyway, why is it necessary that you take a name that could be used by anybody who has feelings towards Monika. And if only you were being called Monikanon, that beats the point of anonimity. And makes you be represented like some kind of Monikas avatar or even she herself. Which kind of bugs me...

I'll make you eat those words!

Wait...Yuri is my mom?

Hope it helps, user, even if only a little. You deserve more than life has given, but only you can stand up to seize it.

I want to marry you!

No. Anything will do

No Monika is your mom

Best girl

Yeah, and user is your dad. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

is not Monikanon.
You're probably new, so since you are unaware, Monikanon is a regular poster here that's been around since early double digit threads at the very least. Calling yourself Monikanon is just taking their name and identity.
is Monikanon.

Hey let's be friends

Then why did they say the worst Doki? That's obviously Yuri.

I'll buy her a knife for Christmas and hope for the best, then.

>pic

I didn't know until now how badly I need Natsuki sitting on Yuri's shoulders. Thank you, user!

if yall don't mind, i'm gonna request some cute tsun cupcake images

Going skiing with Sayori!
Teaching her snowplow!
She falls over, you laugh!
She calls you a meanie!
You apologise and take it slow with her, riding right behind her!
After a few days, she starts to pick it up!
She's holding her skis together now as she tackles harder runs!
First set of moguls with Sayori!
She's stacked it by the third one!
A full on yard sale, everything gone!
She tumbles a solid 50m down the hill!
You ski down as fast as Sir Isaac Newton will propel you!
After executing a perfect hockey stop underneath her, gathering her things on the way down you click out of your skis and rush over to her!
She's sitting upright, still a little dazed!
"Sayori are you alright? You fell like 50 fucking meters, are you hurt?, can you make it to the bottom?" you say, your voice full of concern bordering on panic!
Sayori looks up at you, wipes the snow from her blue tinted goggles, pulls them up to her helmet and giggles!
"Oh user, it's really nothing, the snow was like a cushion!" she says beaming. "I'm so glad you're with me here, user, whenever I fall down, you're right beside me ready to pick me back up, I love you so much! Let's try it again!"!
Relieved, and embarrassed, you pick Sayori up and help her back into her skis first before putting your own set on!
Skiing at a steady pace back down to the home flat, tailing Sayori and ensuring she's alright!
Heading in after your day skiing into the cafés at the bottom of the mountain with Sayori!
Taking off your thick jacket and enjoying some nice Ski village Hot Chocolate and cookies and laughing jovially at the day's events with Sayori!
Realising you couldn't be happier with Sayori, and that she's here enjoying herself because you recommended it to her!
While you're distracted in thought, Sayori reaches over and plants a kiss on your cheek!
Taken aback and blushing furiously, you realise it was merely a ploy to snag your cookie!
Sayori giggling to herself, happy with the world!
Sayori!

Me too user

A while ago there was an user who I asked to post an image at a later day. That time is now

oh ok
well at least i can stop being a tripfag now

>skimming through various LPs
>they all hate on natsuki's poems

I'm sorry, but I don't befriend anyone here without knowing their Doki preferences. I wouldn't want to be friends with someone with bad taste.

I'll trade for some tsun fics

How strange... Both pictures are the same resolution, yet one is smaller. But when you open them they look identical... What a paradox.

What do you expect from brainlets? Of course the nuances and complexity of the thinking man's doki are sure to be lost on them.

does anyone have a screencap of the greentext that spawned the "natsukis beach" meme

WHAT DO I DO LORD?

Why is Sayori so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Just stepping in to say you aren't monikanon. A monika loving user, yes. Unfortunately the word of the thread's been covered already, so back into the void I go.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but remember that someone impersonated IHFY and possibly AnonHana a while back.

Monika = Yuri = Sayori > Natsuki.

Natsuki is still good too, but she's not really anything too special. Yuri isn't either, but she makes up for it by being smart, charming, and ultra THICC that most shy girls aren't.

Can we all agree on this?

cute!

Well I am an EXPERT in fics that never fucking end and as of rightnever get finished
I also try to keep a good balance of whole/non-lewd and lewd

pastebin.com/A1gkENkx (NatsukixYuri fic about breastfeeding)

pastebin.com/dDRv86y0 (NatsukixAnon fic that has gone 2+ months without being finished but I'm pretty happy with the first part, even if its short) This is actually the first time I've linked it here since moving it to the pastebin I made...

pastebin.com/X7pq8rX3 (Series of greentexts about Natsuki and Sayori trying to bully user. Has 2 endings)

That last frame of the gif is broken. This can not stand.

LEWD THE DOKIS

you marry the doki

i still need comfy monikas though
sorry senpai

>Live in Florida so I can't take Monika out in the snow
It hurts and it hurts even more that she keeps talking about the snow.

>skimming through various LPs
That was your first mistake

I just can´t find reason to start chapter 2 now that Sayori is dead, the depression talk and that ''i love you'' part in front of Natsuki house legit made me cry
Unfurtonely the devs are lazy hacks that had to resort to memes instead of advancing the plot

This genuinely annoys me.. Natalie has the best poems in the game... So packed with soft, simple, bright words. They all have such deep meanings

i got one right here
not mine, though
pastebin.com/0aLbzN1V

Natsuki had a pretty good moment (pic) and I liked the implied story with her.

>Natalie

I'm with you user
Sayori was too good for this world

uhhhh

Natalie best doki

Get out of here and play the game before someone posts spoilers dumbass

You're like 70% of the way through the game, you can skim read most of the text from here on out

Natsuki was way too full of herself for me.

It's alright, Monikafriend. Just try to be more savvy about the "Thread culture", so to speak.

Fighting off alligators with Monika!
Getting swarmed by mosquitos with Monika!
Being deafened by cicadas with Monika!
Getting sucked into a sinkhole with Monika!
Receiving mysterious phonecalls with Monika!
Monika!!

I was just kidding, who would actually want to be your friend?

But it was a facade. A false front.

Monika kills everybody? I literally don´t even care anymore

Reminder to have a good time and enjoy yourself among your friends and family during the holidays!

Maybe you should mind you're own fucking business... That's our pet name. She loves it. She always squirms with delight when I call her Natalie

I prefer Sarah desu

We need moar Sayori

No. Just play the damn game.

Well yeah, some people like you can recognize me, but a lot can't, and somebody going around calling themselves that isn't going to make it any easier for people to tell the difference.
I never took the name. Before I was called it, everyone referred to the Monika people as Monikafriends and Monikafags. People started calling me Monika user, which later got shortened to Monikanon because I always posted how I loved Monika. So again, I never actually took the name myself, it was a nickname given to me by the thread.
I'm sorry that it bugs you, but I've never once claimed to represent Monika herself.
I'll admit it does kind of beat the point of anonymity, but I've never pushed it myself. This is the first time I've ever actually brought it up in the hundreds of threads since it started.

I cannot make the next thread because I am going to sleep unless I wake up and the thread is still here
Goodnight /ddlc/

Thanks for confirming that you are as two-faced as your shit tier Doki.

To be fair, the "cheetahs can run" poem is pretty silly to someone who doesn't understand poetry.

clyp.it/fqaypfla

Just like with EVERY tsundere ever!

KEEP

GOING

yeah, im not new to Veeky Forums, but im new to /ddlc/

Can I fuck your mom then?

No problem, enjoy dying alone.
I don't even favor Yuri

My ex attempted suicide when we broke up. This game and Sayori in general hit me so fucking hard. I feel like I can never love again because I'm afraid of hurting someone.

Guys, let's be real. There isn't a bad doki.

>Natalie, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Na-ta-lie: the tip of
the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth.
>Na. Ta. Lie.
>She was Nat, plain Nat, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. >She was Natty in slacks. She was Natsuki at school. She was PRECIOUS SMOL TSUN CUPCAKE on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Natalie.

Good night, user. Sweet dreams.

Sure. Why would I care, if it's just Yuri.

Thanks for the chat.

The dokis but they're lords of cinder

They're all bad in their own ways, that's why we love them.

You kill them for no reason? Sounds about right.

Well that's fine. It's just Monikanon is a specific person that's been here forever so we try to respect that and not call anybody else by that name. Here's a comfy Monika for you.

This.. This.. Is art.

Sayori > Natsuki >>> Monika >>>>>>> Yumi

You know what, I didn't even mean all that. Sorry. Been a bad day. If it makes you feel any better, I was mostly projecting. Good night user.

It wasn't your fault.