/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHuoJAqjQ7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>EVER doubting /ourguy/ wreath

AYOO LIGHTSHOPPERS HOW'S IT GOING LMAO

LH is closing because they received the equivalent of a subpoena for their hardware and databases from a french regulatory agency. This happened because what WK and company were doing by generating items and gold and selling to chinese constitutes a violation of EU/French online business regulations. You need a business license to do that sort of thing if you are going to host the server for your 'business' in France.

Because the digital goods were procured and delivered on a server hosted in France, it falls under their jurisdiction, and not the physical location where WK was conducting this """business""" from.

This type of thing is why gold/item generation for sale should never be tolerated, because the instant somebody gets their hands on data that shows it has occured, the server can be detonated instantly. Other groups get around this by creating a "donation loophole", where items are rewards for non-profit donations, such as on warmane.

Because WK and company are fucking retarded and greedy, they directly sold characters and items for money, to equally retarded and greedy chinks (and a few white people too, I'm sure). They were so retarded that they left evidence of the act, and even provided receipts(!!!) to chinks that asked for them.

I would normally say RIP for a fallen private server, but this chink infested RMT shithole needs to burn in hell.

>dude let's host the server in France
>just like Nostalrius lmao surely NOTHING can go wrong

what the fuck were they thinking

reminder to roll on everyst now because wreathe is shutting down registration at 2k pop

tl;dr no proof

i'll believe it when shit actually goes down

APOLOGIZE

I raided for 2 years with Nihilum on K2 and got cucked out of loot by indi and automute ... there's no way anyone is going to want to go back there. . .

also fuck cherno fucking dumb tranny.

Why is crogge in here trying to make it seem like LH is shutting down?

there's no proof I wasted years of my life sucking off neet losers for gear on a stock core dead chinese cash shop server.

And so begins the mass migration to Everyst. Better hurry and reserve your slot before Wreathe shuts down registration.

>this guy shilling on cool down for Everyst

kek at least they're still trying

>tfw already have a comfy level 32 on everyst

>tfw have a prebis scourge Rogue ready to welcome the chinese freshcucks

>tfw already behind the curve on everyst

k3 it is i guess

Why does everyone think LH is shutting down?
Shill bullshit with zero proof?

>still on denial

Look at the IP count, its just a couple Everyst shills posting on CD + Excess

?

Y-yeah i-its totally normal for the core staff to abandon ship as a group...LH strong!

That's your proof?

Ok.

>we left based shenna for this

bros....

do you have any evidence LH is shutting down??

Why aren't they posting in their own thread then?

Oh wait...

uhm sweetie ... some of us actually spend most of our time playing the game?

>

like pottery

wow i bet they didn't name it that as a joke lmao

joke guild for a joke server. LOL!

you're REALLY REALLY smart aren't you

still can't believe you actually figured that one out

>Light's Hope shutting down meme could be real
>Everyst would blow up
>all those new players
>ded server meme ended
I don't know about this. I don't want to lose our comfy status because change is scary and being in the spotlight might send us down the same path. Wreathe better go full Gilneas after 1-2k pop.

People would flood to Kronos or stop playing altogether.

People don't like their Elwynn forests filled with buggy Naxx mobs, turns out.

What? I've been playing a human since the server came out and don't know what you're referencing.

On launch day there were some mobs from the naxx event outside capitols, it wasn't a big deal. He's being a bitter tranny.

>the state of Everyst apologists

>being this upset that your chinese ERP boy-hole is shutting down

Is lights hope shutting down? I can't find any announcements or people saying it outside this thread. Anyway we'll all go k3 if that happens not crogge server or some other doa funserver.

Isn't k3 several months away?

April.

Lol Everyst really is the only option if LH goes down soon.

um... no?

I choose death

Ummm no, "sweetie"

Your rice goblin infested RMT wasteland is finished.

Should we get janny to sweep these Everyst shills back to their DoA server again?

I already asked in the mandate discord, turin should be here any minute.

Aobaposter pls use your powers to save us from the everyst shill menace

Not that bad compared to LH's 200 english speaking players

Are you implying Everyst fakes population?

do you have any evidence there's a chinese problem on Elysium? I've recently leveled 1-60 on Lighthaven and haven't seen a single person who didn't speak English.

>there are 500 people who play single-player wow

.server info doesn't lie dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=WHuoJAqjQ7s
What the fuck?? Can they really not stop this O.o

any tips on buying gold

WTF?? I am making 500g per hour now? on a level 1???

learn mandarin

Should Blizzard make Ret paladins viable in classic?

>tfw already behind the curve on everyst

No such thing.

I was ironically agreeing with you, dumbass

what just happen??

that's prot tho. or is that the joke and im too new?

>tfw quit a long time ago
>get my characters back
>lvl 40 warlock logged in stv
>oh boy
>ganked as soon as i dismount to quest everywhere i go
>already thinking about quitting

why are Paladins so underpowered, what is Blizzard going to do about this?

Reckbomb

>Everyst on it's last dying breathe, only the 200 most diehard /mountaineers/ still playing.
>Light's Hope announces shut down.

ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THERES NO THIS IS REAL

>implying we're not going back to based Elysium

id play on kronos 3 before i played on any elysium server

fake news, probably

The absolute state of everyst shills

>everyone goes to sleep
>everyst shills are on watch 24/7

Mindblowing.

It's only partially fake news basically white kidney is the one who is on the hook which is why he's stepping down, and so are numerous other people who have heard the rumors, and don't wanna get fucked (even though they aren't in trouble at all), but don't wanna fuck the project based on a rumor by talking about it.

Staden will be leaving soon as well, although he's mostly just pissed at whiteKidney and not dumb enough to think he can be legally liable for any of this.

Basically right now they are trying to figure out how to migrate the project into someone else's hands without any perceivable downtime, basically their plan right now is to get a new OVH account in mimiron's hands, and initiate a server transfer onto that account. But they are havign to do this mostly all by themselves as whitekidney for legal reasons has taken himself out of the picture completely and doesn't want to communicate with the project either.

The problem they are facing is that mimiron and the other new syadmin they brought on are both completely incompetent compared to Whitekidney, and so they don't really know what to do, the biggest issue is trust of course.

Anyways, I don't know what this Jan20 closing rumor is, I haven't heard that, but this is what I have heard, take it or leave it.

I'm still not coming back to Everyst until I can do Wailing Caverns.
>if everyone who wanted more pop just played then they would have their pop
My quests are already green, fuck you. Instances are the funnest part of WoW and I'm not going to singleplayer my way past them.

>tfw just did shadowfang keep yesterday

nigga nobody even likes sfk and i found a group

wc is ez to find group for

nice fanfiction

I'm going to log in at 1AM PST and lfg. If I don't get all of my WC quests done tonight then you're a fag.

LH isn't shutting down, I didn't waste hundreds of days /played just to have my character deleted.

imagine devoting this many hours of your life to bumping your incompetent server from 200 pop to 205

It's like one of those retards that just realized he's in a pyramid scheme and is desperate to try and get any suckers to sign up so he doesn't lose all that time invested

nice samefag,
thats chinkbringer players tho lol

im an everyst player and i dont even shill here because its pointless as you said??

>ywn go back to those simpler times

Name? I will tank for you

LF9M UBRS Full run Need all. Truestrike Dalrends res
>60 guildless rogue

>he finds a tank on a lights hope general thread on a timorian soap opera forum for a low leel dungeon he wont be running until 5 hours from now

i-ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND GROUPS ON EVERYST

>poster count stays the same for every everdoa shill post
huh, who wudda thought

Reminder to roll an alt on everyst so you're ahead of the curve.

>tfw already behind the curve on Everfresh

going to wait for K3 desu.

Everyst is emtpy, there is no curve to be behind or ahead. Just roll it there.

Is Thari /ourtranny/?

>he keeps jumping from doomed vanilla servers over and over
>meanwhile TBCbulls are raiding on Warmane
ITS NOT FAIR

Those that paid to get past fake queue maybe.

The problem with war mane is that they never Jew servers like medivh, so even if a war mane server gets popular it’s almost guaranteed to be the target of some new Jewish scheme to enrich themselves

IF Light's Hope did shut down then Kronos would accelerate their release of K3 to coincide with the closure of Light's Hope.

Everyst will be forever dead. There's zero proof that they could even manage more than 300 players and their staff is made up of a few hobbyist developers. Wreathe has already talked about handing the project over to someone else. It's fucking dead.

>trannies this desperate
lol

Better start leveling those Everyst characters, Light Cucks.

>play on a dead server that will be a couple months old managed by literal whos based in the united states
>play on an established projects fresh server that has been up for years with financial incentives to continue operating
hmmm tough one

BASED EVERBULLS

>he doesn't know wreathe is a millionaire
lol

No one is going to Everyst. That's been evident since it released with 500 players and struggles to maintain 200 at peak hours now. It's old news.

The community would split out between Nighthaven (Chinese heavy migration) and Kronos 3 (NA/EU heavy migration).

Bullshit, Everyst has more people than Kronos now and nobody wants twisntar core. Trannies would jump to Elysium any others would go Everyst.