Suffrage was a mistake

Suffrage was a mistake

one of the first thing roasties did when they were allowed to vote is to ban alcohol

fuck hillary and fuck womanfolk

Agree, feudal monarchy is the way

Why anyone thought it'd be a good idea is beyond comprehension.

If it wasn't for women labour would have won every general election since 1945.

You have the amendments backwards you dumb fuck

What about suffrage was a mistake, and which suffrage? When men who -didn't- own property got the vote? Or, was it when the vote went from propertied men or women not widows being the only ones with the vote? Are we talking about universal suffrage, women's suffrage, etc.? In what nation?

I agree.
Instead of women fighting for actual freedom, they were pacified by being given the privilege to vote. If they were deprived of the vote, they may be more willing to act in a more radical fashion to overturn the ruling class.

Don't bother asking these questions, they only irritate the /pol/yp. Just ignore them and eventually they'll return to their containment bin

This kind of leftists arrogance really rustles my jimmies as they say.

Why can't we implement a sort of testing system that evaluates your
>general IQ
>knowledge of history
>knowledge of modern politics
>psychological profile
>etc
and based on that gives people appropriate voting strength? We're not circumventing democracy, because even the dumbest of redneck fucks still has a say, and at the same time we motivate people to study and learn if they wish to influence the political life of their country better

the only mistake I see here is the USA

>resist capitalism
>legally purchased corporate tech
Obligitory

Because literally
>muh human right and democracy spooks

The current "democratic" establishments do not strive to be based on rationality and objectivity, but on self-imposed illusions of equality and progress.

Your average voter in general, doesn't have nowhere near enough political, sociological or economic understanding of his own country and/or political party/candidate he opts for to form even a semblance of coherent choice.

Universal suffrage was one of the greatest mistakes of the modern era.

because you're basically disenfranchising everyone except for the very few people capable of testing for the "perfect" score and being awarded a "complete" vote

As it should be.

> being a (((capitalist)))
wew lad

literally the opposite of america wtf

the picture is satire dumbasses, her name is shoe0nhead or some shit and all she does is complain about women on youtube.

I think shoe is cringy but I still want to shag her

Everyone knows that.

>because you're basically disenfranchising everyone except for the very few people capable of testing for the "perfect" score and being awarded a "complete" vote
That makes no sense. You aren't disenfranchised, you are rewarded according to your ability. Wanna get better? Study more, reach new heights, and rights. Isn't it what american dream all about?

For all you know, this picture could have been posted ironically.

This.

thank you for contributing to the discussion

he's probably memeing, seeing as how many people say "x suffrage was a mistake", he's just saying suffrage was a mistake
which imo has valid arguments

/pol/ would be retarded regardless of their political orientation. If you're a rightist then don't take it personally when people insult /pol/. If you're a /pol/ack, take it very personally and then leave Veeky Forums

It literally is ironic

that's shoe0nhead an anti feminist/sjw (whatever you want to call it) youtuber

you're the reason discussion on this board is impossible
OP makes a meme thread and somehow you interpret it as a /pol/ post

are you incapable of detecting irony

I wasn't responding to OP though I was responding to you complaining about "leftist arrogance" even though the other fellow didn't even mention the right or left

not all posts are by the same people, im not the one you responded to

as well why mention /pol/ at all if there isn't a single serious /pol/ post in this thread

>not all posts are by the same people, im not the one you responded to
sorry pham

someone else brought it up first though, I was just expanding on that conversation, besides it's not like this thread is going anywhere.

The First World War was a mistake.