/xgg/ - Xenogames General #51

Previous Thread: ========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/eQSFxyyc (last update: 22nd dec)

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental charts
Sorted by starting element: imgur.com/a/OiBPb
Sorted by finisher element: imgur.com/a/sTKyH

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>XB2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please be courteous to your fellow anons and mark your spoilers properly!
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!HcIwHYjC!-ARsbeoDmmTbAVEP3Ef8Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=8RpmOg5ilZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cooking.

Where do I find enough ingredients?

Is there a fast way to grind it out?

WHO DO I USE DILATON CHIPS ON

try using the google doc and check affinity mission/h2h for Pyra

Many anons died trying to put that doc together, and we nearly lost it had anons not made backups of it.
Please use it.

Some user made like a hundred Nia creepshots
mega.nz/#F!HcIwHYjC!-ARsbeoDmmTbAVEP3Ef8Xg

What an amazing user.

I knew it was in there somewhere.

Thanks!

fucking mad man. why?

tanks? That's what I did, but I don't know they don't seem that great.

but he didn't died. at least not when she went to sleep. what a weird image.

i dont get what bruce wayne has to do with it? i'm clueless can someone fill me in?

>burn through 50 legendary cores and get jack shit
>decide to clear out the rare cores as well
>get Dahlia and then Azami four cores later

Now that I think about it I don't think I've EVER gotten a rare Blade out of a legendary core. Three more to go.

M I D D L E
I
D
D
L
E

what does the russian say on Pythra's tits?

Essential Rex and Klaus came to an understanding that humans will always be flawed but have to accept and learn to move forward even if humans will continue to make mistakes? Isn't that just an endless cycle of suffering caused by humans folly? I can see why Rex was optimistic but when a war happens and countless lives are lost where do you draw the line?

cheeki breeki

is kos-mos just a nice all rounder or stat stick? I can't seem to find a good spot for her on rex since zenobia still blows shit up better than anyone else and nia makes the best healslut.
I've not invested anything into zeke either.

She does best on Zeke.

Look at this fluid druid

That's Greek you plebian, and it says Pneuma. Below that is Proverbs 4:18 in latin.

would you rather humanity be gone?
because that was the option that Torna saw.

That's a shame. I thought they'd at least change the dialogue a bit depending on the Driver. But it's pretty much generic dialogue for them. Monolith is no Falcom, I suppose.

a real semen demon desu
she probably taught Floren how to be a girl after she sucked all his masculinity out.

I had kosmos on zeke but i overdrive it to nia for ether meme build.

Pandy didn't have anything to say?
I know she didn't have much to say when Rex was the one saying it and I think Pyra had a little something though.

Nope. They all had the same dialogue regardless of the Driver.

How do I get to the Eagle Jetty (Abandoned)? I need to hunt all the unique monsters for Zenobia's affinity but I can't find the jetty where one is supposed to be according to the wiki (Myrmidon Eugene)

I felt that the core crystals replacing human brain cells would also replace human nature and correct the flawed genetic programming as a logical step but I guess Klaus wanted to do things naturally. If he really wanted to change humanity he was on the right path. I don't think humanity should be gone but he should have just adjusted their brains a little bit to strive toward a perfect species akin for example from 40k Adeptus Custodes they don't even use their human emotions at all and are hardwired for loyalty. Even if humans became more of a biological robot it's better than always heading towards self destruction.

You know that place in Mor Ardain you go through to get to the factory, with all of the high-level enemies? Once you're there head left rather than going right towards the factory. The big metal structure before you reach the gate is what you're looking for.

It's on the catwalk behind Port Anangham's door. You get there by exiting from the abandoned factory on Chansagh Wastes's side then turning to the left.

Based user

thanks guys just found it

You also should have done the 'We Meet Again' quest in order to gain access to the spot.

Also take a look behind you.

Yeah I got the seal stone

Do hybrid classes have any use?

Hmm

It's a quote from Bruce to Diana in Justice League's movie.

I had this scene with Morag
Brighid acted all cool until Poppi noticed a change in her heartrate. It was cute.

Be glad it's fully voiced faggot ass.

Holy fuck, just pulled Zenobia in chapter 5 on Morag. Was trying to get Finch. Was a fucking Rare core too. So happy, yet so mad. If I had waited, I wonder if I would have gotten her on Zeke. Easy transfer to make though.

Why do you have KOS on Rex?

uuh weird, Zenobia was one of the first blades I pulled on Morag too

99 common cores and I need two more rare blades. I'm sure I'll get one! R-right?

I got KOS as one of my early blades when I started the game on launch day.

Dont use common cores its a waste of time (basically 0.001% chance). Only use rare or legendary.

shameful

I'm sitting on 5 ODs, I know she's better on Zeke but I'm still using the base party of Rex Nia Tora for post game shenanigans.

Spoiler this shit you miserable git

>Better on Zeke
You underestimate the power of the Grand Inquisitor.

I'm about to grind up several million points of Ether in Tiger Tiger. What's the optimal Tora build?

Is it better to use a few boosters everytime or max them out everytime I want to use them
Rolling for KOS-MOS btw

youtube.com/watch?v=8RpmOg5ilZE

>acquire QTPi
>become God

As long as it's your highest "score" that's all that matters. Nothing indicates how high it actually is matters.

Legendary core + 700+ luck + 5 justice booster

Also, I thawed this thing out only to have a level 130 bioweapon fall out and want to kick my arse. If I were to take the time to level myself up to 99, would i still need proper core chips and item optimization from the end game to have a chance?

Don't all their story blades have different reactions?

Someone posted one a while back in which poppi had a 95% blockrate.

I killed it at level 80 with chips I found in the World Tree

Okay, so while trying to get Dahlia, I guess I got this Perun instead. And everyone seems to be confused on how to get her 2nd level on her affinity chart. Do we know exactly how the conditions work yet?

Tora is literally the strongest mascot character in videogames

Some NPCs have trophies over their heads the earliest and easiest ones are 2 from Indol and 1 in Uraya.

There are a few miscellaneous nice deeds. The first one that almost everyone did way before getting Perun is sending the 90k to your village at the start of the game. I'm still unclear about all of them but the other two I did were way later in Indol. Buy the girl's heart cookies and gently throw 500g off of the balcony. That's it. There are probably others.

feed the ardun, coral chessboard to angler kid in uraya, throw money to pleb, gold cylinder to kid in mor ardain

Well I'm currently still in chapter 6. I technically did make it to World Tree, but that was a failed experiment. Stupid Forced Save before the final battle ruined the plan
Any particular chips I should use even if they are a lower level?

That boss is way easier than you think. No bosses in this game really require lots of optimization.

Just use the strongest chips you've got. The only hard part about this boss is he can oneshot your 3rd party member if they aren't positioned correctly.

So which is the hardest boss then?

Okay, I guess that's later since I don't knoe what places those are where I am in chapter 3

I swear I sent the 90k to my village as I'm sure i'd remember having 100k gold. But I guess not seeing as it's not counted.
Alright, so later in the game then. Darn

I've seen Japanese players use her on Nia and she's still great on her

Either the lvl 100 driver or the yoda fox in the factory if you don't cheese him chain attacks.

I want to transition Rex to healer to use Nia as a blade and play with Zeke in the party, what's the best way to do this, 2 healer + pyra or some other combination? Pyra only has one healing ability and counts as an attack blade and I can't remove her so it seems like I'm gimping myself doing this

Nia can literally cover all the healing, just put another attack blade on him

Ah, I already beat those, I was saving the 130 for last.
And yeah those two where a pain in the ass to kill.
ITEEEEE

He just did something that instakilled my entire party from full health. I demand a refund for your faulty information.

お 魚 お 魚!

Is ursula supposed to unlock a 3rd lesson or do I keep sending her out on lesson 2?

He has 2 moves that can kill you: Murder ray which inflicts doom on your party and that flare move. Both of those moves are rarely used and can be completely avoided with either a chain attack or lvl 4 special.

tier-3 lessons will unlock once you've collected enough stamps of each aspect

The cutest blade.

>Voiced by Inorin
That's cheating

Dahlia is my wife

I'm still struggling with keeping the Agro on Tora since his gattling attack will kill Rex unless there's a lot of potions on the field.
That doesn't even get into how much health he has and how he'll deal spike damage.

Why is she so perfect?

He is probably the easiest of them all.

>literally too cute to hate
how kan anyone kompare bros?

>you will never be her prince like Rex was

Very kute, indeed.

Does the yellow string mean max affinity?

No it means your blade has to piss.

>Roc is the only Blade Rex has that can smash
fml I wanted Pyra/Zenobia/Smasher but 2 wind is so bad

Leave smash to someone else then like Morag.

If Pyra could just come back to life with memories intact, why did Addam freeze her instead of just letting her go back into her core crystal?

So something real fucky happened. I have a level 5 affinity common so everything is unlocked. For the Leg Blast line, the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th nodes req leg blast uses. But the Fourth is listed as ??? when when I'm right at it. The fug? Did I miss something in the pastebin about this?

And is there really no penalty for spamming the tombstone to grind unique monsters constantly? The moonlighting elwyn bunny in the starter zone has been making a great punching bag and dropping a fair amount of items doing it.

I think it is because Klaus gave her the system admin privilege.

Because Pyra doesn't want anyone else to find her and Addam only wants the Aegis to be found again once someone has worthy of its full powers.

Isn't it kind of weird for Klaus to be the one to give her admin status? It was the other way around in the first game, right?

Makes sense.