wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobiusforum.com/threads/fractals-guide.1011/
reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/comments/5gnm0b/fractal_effects_list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ara

>reposting old reddit memes
unfunny faggot

>alchemist code had voiced characters
guess im gonna start trying out the superior mobage

>hyper summon
nice

nice

Are you unironically brain damaged?
Tritoch and N-Bahmut are 6* abilities you imbecile, torment farming has literally nothing to do with anything.
Because of the new dailies we can farm crystals, it's not as hard to hone and craft abilities that share a certain element.
Now shoo, brainlet.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

And what did he do right?

So I should just use water and dark fractals on all my cards until I load them up with magic 5%? I've been wondering what an ideal fractal setup looks like. My main deck is Cloud/S1C with Cross Slash, Ixion, Undying and KotR.

Generally you want 2 job change recast (I like to put those on buff cards since I'm always going to have some of those in a deck, makes it so you don't have to worry about having enough job change recast as much) and then either full magic for damage dealing jobs and break and HP for breakers and tanks.

Which fractals do you use for this 2 job change recast thingie?

any

Thanks, that was short, sweet, and to the point.
Yeah, like said, it's a general effect that has a chance of coming from any fractal (I believe 4* fractals have a higher chance of adding these sort of special effects). Found a nice list of what fractals give what while googling info about them: mobiusforum.com/threads/fractals-guide.1011/

JCR is something that any fractal can roll, along with things like EXP Up and Skillseeds Up. Different elements have things only they can roll, like only dark and water can roll Magic +X and only wind and one other can roll Break Power +X

From my Mobius files: reddit.com/r/MobiusFF/comments/5gnm0b/fractal_effects_list/

inb4 muh leddit boogeyman

>just went through political negotiations lmao

Hillary does not look amused

Threadly Reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Everything user, we've been over this before.

What am I suppised to do with a dupe Zargabaath?

Wait for 7*

I got FFXV as present yesterday. Should I buy the Season Pass for all the "Episode" sidequests? How will affect my enjoinment of the game/story not having it? What's best for a first playthrough regarding the Season Pass?

lol

>3 SSBs
I immediately regret this decision

>I got FFXV as present yesterday.
gross

Buy them after you finish the story desu

Just play the game you have, and if you really want more I would suggest just buying Episode Ignis separately and ignoring the other episodes. You won't miss out on anything in the main game by not having the season pass.

Forgot my pic.

Yes,

Play Ep Gladio when you get to chapter 8
Play Ep Prompto when you are with the whole party in chapter 13
Play Ep Ignis after you beat the game, even though it takes place during chapter 9 it will spoil the ending otherwise
Comrades takes place between chapter 13 and chapter 14.

>You won't miss out on anything in the main game by not having the season pass.

Okey, that's what was worrying me, because from outside the game appears to be releasing at pieces maybe having the pass could make it feel more like a no-so-fucked-up-by-development-hell kind of a game.

Thanks anons.

At least you didn't go 1/11 ungrateful cuck

Arc SSB is instacast, party p.blink and the robe is +holy.
Unless it's a dupe, it's an excellent medica, I've seen few people using it in JP for 4* magicite.
Ovelia's SSB was always useful for FFT CMs for me.
Minwu's is... Instacast, and that's it.

You could have done so much worse user.

ded thread, ded series...

Dissidia NT is fun

Who's your favorite character to play as so far?

>8/33, no mythril left in planning, and the only top healer USB I have is Deuce's panic button
>pull addiction kicking in

No, fuck off, I won't pull today.

I only played a bit of Lightning until I got used to the controls and had some idea of how things worked and then just played Y'shtola 3+ hours straight, so definitely Y'shtola so far. She's the character I was most looking forward to playing, and I don't know if she's going to be available during the other beta weekends so I want to get in as much play with her as I can.

>Laguna is one of my faves
>can LD him, and Freezing Tempest will go really well with his LD
>don't have his USB, despite pulling 4 times in the banner it debuted for it

Fuck, I don't know if I should save the motes or just go with it, since I don't have anyone else who could use the vit motes(well, Edge could for ninja memes, but I'll still have leftover for another LD that uses vit motes).

>JP exclusive beta
>most of the players are filthy gaijin
why is this allowed?

Fuck this game.

it's not exactly Japan exclusive if gaijin scum can access it so easily, now is it?

You've successfully reiterated his complaint, congrats

His complaint was that foreigners can play it even though it's exclusive. What I said is that isn't exclusive or foreigner wouldn't be able to play it. Those are two different things, dumb ape.

>bard
fug
Is stolas any good? first 5* card

>16 minutes after the scheduled ending time
>the beta is still up
muh dick

Never Lucky in the Lucky draws

>not just pulling on the 2 and 3rd luckies

>pulling on the 2nd lucky draw
yuck!

I havent seen the rest of the Lucky banners yet, anyways I always make a point to pull in banners with healing relics

Is there any logic to the trials in FFX or are they purely trial and error? Is it possible permanently fuck one up with bad sphere placement?

no

what is this snow globe wonder on RK? what do I need to do

Holy shit you're an actual retard, aren't you? Never thought I'd see one, amazing

kys shitningwhale

new bsb for aria but probably the worst of the 6*s on the banner
overall not happy with the pull but I'm not mad about it either

>overall not happy with the pull
Man, I wish I got your pull

faggot

>Lucky draw #2 will be BSB only
uhh.. Rkuck??

Aw, the retard malfunctioned, cute! Next time we can work on applicable insults, little guy

Rolled against my better judgement and now I finally have healing ultras. Y'sh burst is a dupe.

work on this, soy boy *unzips dick and fucks u in the ass*

what are your thoughts on Penelo's butt?

is nice

I don't know, do you have more research material?

Better than Garnet's

>being an ass man
what a waste, just like the things that come out of it

Everything user we've been through this before.

>being a tits faggot
neck yourself

Probably BSB+ like last time

tits are just smaller fake asses

How big are Lulu's nipples?

>"+"
Oh newfag man...

>hyper summon
>get hermit
>daily summon
>get snow

ara

>Calling someone a newfag
>He doesn't remember literally last fest where the second lucky draw was BSB and up
Can't help but notice the average IQ of ffg has plummeted since that frogposter has been around

Holy fuck, you're retarded

I always found it particularly appealing, and quite underrated
The fact that her suit is so tight you can actually see her pantsu imprint is just far too lewd

my nigga

How much do you wanna bet migelo gave that outfit to her as a gift so she would wear it around the shop?

>shitty old hag
gross

You're really really fucking stupid and you can't read in between the lines

>Can't help but notice the average IQ of ffg has plummeted since that frogposter has been around
Yeah, once you came back it plummeted

Let me describe things for you before everybody else makes fun of your retardation
TONIGHT'S LD isn't BSB "+", It's JUST BSB

retard

calm down, kid

>The fact that her suit is so tight you can actually see her pantsu imprint is just far too lewd
Uhh that's not how it works, newfaggotron, her suit has that pattern

Migelo is like a father to Vaan and Penelo, he would never look at her in that light.

>everybody points out your retardation
>c-calm down kid l-lol
Nice backedal and attempt to save face, fucktard

>her suit just happens to have the particular pattern in that particular shape in that particular area
don't be naive user

use your brain, kid

You're the hag, ara is love

...Yes? Are you retarded?
This isn't an imprint and the material is clearly a leather of some sorts
Idiot

>it's aanother /depressedanon/ spergout episode

wrong

>depressedanon
stop forcing that shitty meme, you got owned for being retarded, take the L and fuck off

>pink hair in concept art
nani?! why did they change it to blonde?

>LOL UR DA HAG
Fuck off grandma fucker
ARA XDDD

t. underage faggot