hot

> People mad about bears
How long will this last?
One week?
Two?
Till the ST sleeping giant wakes up?

> ST
> sleeping giant

lamo, worst faction in the entire game. the only ST archetype that has a chance to be relevant is scorch ST

talk to you next year :)

No one would miss Skellige if we literally remove the faction from the entire game, like fuck no one would miss Bran, this piece of shit faction is responsible for every cancer deck in this game

in terms of cancer eithne and dagon were worse. bran is #3

eithne wasn't really viable at any time
dagon had hit cancer cruise only in summer

Reposting from last thread.

it's true bran was more consistent in being irritating in every single meta than the other 2, but he never reached the extreme points the other two did

Is there anything that can kill Arachas Queen? Trial and error showed me that Gigni cannot.

> yennefer tremors can reply summoning circle

i though it's supposed to be doomed?

Is it true that they are reducing this season (2 months) rewards by two?
That has to be a mistake, right?
kek
Dagon has been THE cancer leader since mid-Closed Beta.
ST was always annoying, Bran was the third wheel.

She spawns rather than resurrect, so it would make sense despite the SC banish. Good catch though. Even more silver spies!

t. didn't play the game in Season 1
Eithne with dorf was Tier 1 and absolute can er cor a while

Why do you write one word or sentence for each row? I mean, Jesus Christ...

Eithne with dorf was easily counterable by Spies

re**it spacing is real

reddit spacing is when you have the reply and message more than one line apart, you moron

example:

you are a retard

lmao r**dit is mad

spies NG wasn't a noteworthy archetype before the imperia enforcers change. at least since OB

>operator into cantarella for 3 CA up the ass
>letho demote calveit
>wasn't a noteworthy archetype

yeah sure okay, my last (you)

S I N C E
O P E N
B E T A

It was fucking Tier 2 back then. The other shit was way cazier.

scorch and weather can damage it

The absolute madman.

Aesthetics
>reddit spacing is when you have the reply and message more than one line apart, you moron

>example:

At least someone knows what reddit spacing means.
Seems like ''reddit'' and ''redit spacing'' are buzzwords that people throw around without having a fucking clue about what they mean.

Hey I have a shitload of scrap and I am currently memeing around with reveal + ciri nova, want to try the so called scorch maymay with ST which silver and golds do I need to create as many scorches as possible?

what did he mean by that

schirru

:)

>Aesthetics

get on my level

BASED BIG DAWG

I haven't played since the Halloween event, what's the meta now with all these new cards?
Does this shit on me as a NG player?

oops

>Does this shit on me as a NG player?
NG is at it's best state rn. Spies are still Tier 1 and if you wanna have fun there are archtypes like handbuff Emhyr, soldiers and alchemy. They're not the best but still viable enough to reach 4k if you're a good player.

Spy NG is as strong as ever.

>handbuff Emhyr

thats the most cheese strat i have ever seen jej

Oh cool, looking through what's new and what's changed
>Wtf, why did they do that to Cahir

as if changing his voice wasn't enough they had to wreck him even more

Letho looks like fun, at least.
The new UI sucks ass though

>monster anti spy decks
>three times within 2 hours
the mad reaches entirely new level

>Monster anti bear
>Scorch to fuck my bears and Undertaker to steal my Olgierd
>I still win

i still can't believe adda is a fucking L E A D E R

i-it's for the new game mode user...

>11 kegs
>1 silver
what the fuck is this
the eternal jew strikes again?

i cant believe employee cards get in before lore characters

they did a great job on gwent so they deserve it :)

Playing against spy NG unironically makes me feel sick

build monster spy consume. this deck literally makes spy deck useless. but i doubt you ll win against anyone not spy with this deck

:^)

The new UI is fucking awful.
It makes me so physically Ill, it must have been some interns job.
I'm getting bad framerate dips on a fucking card game

whatcha think about reviving the gwent general? seems like midwinter butthurt brought a lot of posters

Hi I'm new and I like the dwarves, but are they a good faction to play?

no
get spy or bear deck, get ladder rewards now and after season ends, then mill bear/spy deck when refunds kick in and built whatever is cancer
gwent is all about right investments in bullshit decks that help you to get as much kegs as possible and then getting back your value when nerf comes
don't listen to "dude play whatever is fun :)" retards. they enjoy getting buttfucked because they are betas.

Reminder that Reveal would be Letho's favorite gwent deck

>About to win
>Connection lost, trying to reconnect...
>30 seconds later I lost the game
Thats it with Gwent for this month I guess. Hope CDPR goes bankrupt.

CDPR has never made a single good UI in their entire existence as a company

It's ok if I get less reward for end season because it's duration is halved.

But why the fuck I shouldn't get rewards for begin the new season at an higher rank ?

Jews stricke back.

fucking bear fags spawned a bunch of control on the ladder for me

You can get to rank 20 with dwarves with no problem, you don't sound like a person who would want to waste their time in possibly becoming the Gwent Challenger champion.

Definitely don't listen to the idiot for who paragraphs are a too difficult concept.

That's a great shot.

just decide if you want to be a tryhard or not

Do NR have any good decks? I'm doing the daily quest for 5 wins but I'm losing 2-0 to ST every game

henselt is good. i guess foltest is okay too.

i could have imagined it maybe like a year or two from now. the game isnt even established yet and they are jerking themselves of over their supposed cult of personality in a minor card game that hasnt even been released yet.

a lot of time and resources goes into making these cards and to fucking give the community manager one before actual game characters is fucking retarded. plus all the nobody devs that get put in as 'easter eggs' or some shit.

freddy playing the new new cancer :)

mobile version when? i can't wait to actually use my phone now

If the game can't get a stable 30 fps on a fucking high-end modern computer with a strong GPU, what makes you think it'd run on your phone?

not him but works on my machine™

>Get Recommended a Merchant video
>It's just him being passive-aggresive to everyone and vaping

Why do people like him?

i get perma 60 on pretty shitty pc
also you can make glitter premiums instead of animated. and play animation on hover
there are plently ways to improve gwent's performance

I'm enjoying the cursed cards

never forget all these streamers do it because they have ego.

It's just that he isn't as bad as the others. Swim is an ugly autist and pumpkin is a dense fucking shill.

Geralt and Triss OTP

Old Foltest 26 cards deck is still a thing.

Replace the machines for the that suits what you find better. Replace the 4th gold for whatever you want. There you go, you are still doing pretty much the same.

Atleast the mobile version could revive this dead fucking general

Elaborate bitte.

More Witcher 2 shots please!

Is the user that played Black Blood in an Alchemy NG deck here? Are you still running it? How is the card performing for you?

>finally got to rank 20

I played 26 Foltest to rank 20, can confirm it's really good

Someone link me 26 Card Foltest

Here you go.

COME ONE COME ALL BECAUSE THERE'S A TOURNEY ON THE HORIZON - /gwt/ Christmas Showdown

Participants will be matched up with others who sign-up and fight for the claim to be /gwt/'s holiday champion over a three day period starting on 26th of December, ending on Dec. 28th . The winner and runner-ups will receive prizes including Steam games and being better than everyone else who played.

Sign-up sheet:
goo gl/forms/ACeEXgkA8GnijUMB3

For the sake of organization either your GOG ID or a Discord ID will be needed to sign-up. If using only one GOG IDs will be organized via that PMs and Discord users can join the accompanying server in the link above to ensure we don't have last minute drop-outs with no explanation.

RULES:
-Matches are going to be done through Friend Matches
-Matches are best of 3.
-Finals will be best of 5.
-Requirements to join: Discord and/or GOG ID for organization purposes

Fights are to be decided between participants after brackets are done. Wins will be recorded after a screenshot of the winning person is produced to one of the organizers.
Brackets will be done by organizers but fight times must be done in agreement with eachother. Failure to produce a screenshot of the winner in due time will result in a DQ.
26th of Dec – First bracket
27th of Dec – Second Bracket
28th of Dec - Semifinals/Finals

Prizes consist of videogames for spectacular challengers:

First place - Quantum Break
Second place - The Long Dark
Third place - W40K: Dawn of War III

> he fell for the keira meme
> dethmold instead of marching orders

baka ass roody poo

What would you run instead of Keira? And why would I use a tutor for Reaver Scout? Dethmold makes my matchup against weather way better, plus I can snipe key engine pieces with it.
I frequently deal with 3-4 brigades and/or enforcers per game with Dethmold, Shani and Keira, and there's not much they can do about it.

ey buddy where is your spy?

you can replace keira with seltkirk for hard removal against shit like bork that made previous matchups against henselt a nightmare. marching orders is good for stennis not just reaver scout and without it you significantly increase natali's chances of being bricked

Because you don't want to brick your Natalis early on if you draw both tactics, and Marching Orders don't always have to pull Reaver Scout if you thin properly.

Why would I need a spy if I don't run light cavalry?

Seltkirk is good, but I really enjoy the flexibility Keira gives me. She can brick scorches, remove engines, and is a 18 point gold with Arachas Venom. I don't see henselt nearly enough to justify running Seltkirk instead.

I'm not afraid of sending Horn or Reinforcement back to the deck if I have Natalis in hand, so I very rarely brick my plays.

I can only play Marching Orders after I play Temerian Infantry too, since it'd be to easy to play Stennis and pull one of them, ruining my future tempo play.

you always run spies

Not when the list is super tight and Hym is a thing. The deck is super resilient to being bled, so I don't worry too much about CA.

>not caring about card advantage
are we playing the same game? i run summoning circle and create-silver thingy just for the chance of playing more spies

Retard

I have no room for a spy in the deck. I don't run Light Cavalry. Not every deck needs spies. Rest assured that I use spies and even circle in other decks when I can afford the slots.