/2hug/ - Touhou General - #79

Call of duty edition
Previous thread >So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Where should I start?
The games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there. Some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway

1: Arkanoid's drunk abusive cousin
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games

The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist. Once you're done with the main series you can move on to the fangames, of which some are of excellent quality.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)

nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou Project Official Material Reading/Playing Guide
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>eraTohoK (plus other era games)
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou 16 on steam! Please support the official release.
store.steampowered.com/app/745880/__Hidden_Star_in_Four_Seasons/

>AoCF Demo v2!
mega.nz/#!mclFRapR!b4TEtRSnAi81Y4CZHzjy4dTzJ81V0KDArXfDL6f5PqI

>1cc charts!
imgur.com/a/NdaSE

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

Rember, no Russian.

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/-and-v-and-_s-top-100-vidya-characters-of-all-time/veryrarenibba
shiranai.moe
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUGelxx62Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=NISY1lTJGak
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please vote for Reimu, Marisa or Cirno in /v/'s top 100 characters of all time!

ranker.com/list/-and-v-and-_s-top-100-vidya-characters-of-all-time/veryrarenibba

I think disabled Okina is cute

Remi is stuck.

Boggle?

Was she planned as a disabled 2hu and then changed or is she based on a disabled character from japanese mythology or what?

she's based on matarajin and has a billion different identities she can choose from, being disabled is just one of them

shiranai.moe

>90% of the character have more downvotes than upvotes
sasuga /v/

Are there any 2hu text fangames?

Thanks friend, I needed this.

There's eraTohoK and other similar games, check out the pastebin in the OP.

I voted for all of them.

eratw and eratohok

Good morning 2hug, would you belive this is a remix of Hourai Victim if I didn't tell you? A lot of remixes sound completely different from the original song to the point where they might as well be original songs. FELT has a habit of doing this too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUGelxx62Ao

actually I wouldn't believe it, because Hourai Victim is actually a good song while what you posted is generic trash.

You'd have to be deaf not to recognize it past 0:40

>fuck captcha
so it's not only me having a fucking awful time doing Captcha for new threads sometimes?

I dunno man the jazz remix is pretty catchy. What do you think of this remix then? Obviously you can clearly tell it's Hourai Victim from the start but how does it fare from the original? Personally I think it's pretty good but that's because it was my first exposure to 2hu before I even knew what it was. Don't read the comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=NISY1lTJGak

I believe the captcha get's worse the more frequently you post/

I tried the eraThe World game, but I'm not sure what to do. I started normally as a nonpeasant in the village. What does [V], [A], [S&M] and [Service] in Act_COM do?

>Hourai Victim is actually a good song
>the worst IN stage theme

Every IN stage theme is a good song.

I also kind of wonder if you can steal items, also how do you get money?

you get money mostly by helping 2hus with their work or cleaning. most have a work schedule if you check their abilities page that says where they'll be and for how long they'll be working. Hakurei Shrine and Myouren temple are probably the best "home" locations since thats where the majority of girls will congregate.
>I'm not sure what to do
fug touhous, and take them on romantic dates.

Ghostly Eyes exist, therefore it can't be the worst

Yeah, why don't you post that same pic every thread? That would be wonderful.

Ghostly Eyes is amazing you homo.

you're the homo here, Wriggle is a boy.

It's not gay if it's a boy.

Tell that to her face.

>homo
Did you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Everyone in this thread is a homo sapiens.

Song of the Night Sparrow > Cinderella Cage > Retribution for the Eternal Night > Voyage 1969 > Hourai Victim = Illusionary Night > Nostalgic Blood of the East

Not me, I belong to the cute anime girl species.

not my mother, but my aunt
t.lunarian

>Lunarians are the rednecks of the Touhou universe

I tell you hwat man I was fucking my mom the other day and she said "You're just like your father" and I said "That's what sis said!". Good stuff

That's the most impure thing I ever read.

She was planned as a disabled 2hu according to a ZUN interview as a tribute to disabled people, also because it's one of Matarajin's persona's as a disabled god. Some suspected maybe it might be a reference to Steven from SMT too since he was talking a lot about it the series.
But it was changed because he thought it might be patronizing, Okina in her flying chair in Stage 6 is the remnants of what that idea.