/svg/ - Shadowverse General

"Grea should've won" Edition

Play 2 Private Matches without quitting to get a Chronogenesis pack (Mission resets every day)
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=474

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npWlWvCuz5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Save Yuricraft

Give it to me straight. How shit will portalcraft be?

Artifacts should be legit.

Tier 1.

how should we know when half of the cards are missing to be revealed?

to me it looks like storm haven tier

Welp, need a win 0/2.

op as fuck
KMR wants everyone to buy packs

Fuck, Im on my phone sorry. Need a win 0/2.

How many packs are usually required for a playset of silver and bronze?

50-60 on regular expansions. This one will need a bit more.

youtube.com/watch?v=npWlWvCuz5Y

Envy has the point.

Rather than introduce an unnecessary new class, why don't they just print more support for forgotten deck or synergy like Orca and Discard.

FUCK OFF TRANNIES SUPPORTER

Kill yourself, tranny lover.

I want to NTR Anne.

Puppetcraft is the new roach.

Thanks vampy

A FUCKING LEAF

Just report for spam. If you want to go an extra mile dislike the video. It's pure crap anyway.

GIV SNEK SUPPORT

KMR is doing things correct, unlimited is cancer.
Trannyniggers should cis themselves.

reported for misleading content, which is the truth

I'm here everyone.

And rather that getting more clicks for that dumb video, why don't you get a gun and shoot yourself?

A parrot has a point, is that what you are saying? Fuck off

>tranny posting click bait shit on Veeky Forums for views
how low can people fall?

Grab your private matches here, leaving the room up for a while so I can do the 20 private win matches achievement too

It was supposed to be Megalorca's turn.
Let's analyze this set:
>Killed off aggro despise them being a necessity in this ocean of removals and not showing any sign of clear domination as terrible players try to pretend
>Doubled down n removals
>14 damage you can't prevent unless you have access to bane for shadow
>Far more playable Deathly Tyrant as a late game win con which can also be used as a removal with a body midgame
>Print back, remove counters from and generally adds more bullshit lategame win cons, see Aegis now being able to give the middle finger to moon man.
>Bahamut is still there
>Several cards that will obviously completely break unlimited
>Class mechanic are completely ignored, officier/commander interactions? Nope, Self harm for blood? Why would they after Jormungand, Play X for Y in forest now that roach are gone? Think again, Spellboost? NULL, the list goes on.
>Censor cards and leader left and right
>No meglaroca support

This expansion shows every sings of being a complete disaster, uninstall while you still can

I already uninstalled.
I'm playing OpenTTD on the reddit server. Shit's fun as fuck.

yeah whatever you say envy

>Aegis now being able to give the middle finger to moon man

He is mentally ill. Report and ignore.

why does this game feel so irrelevant? none of the top na players have more than 200 followers and the official english twitter is literally talking to itself

is this a real card? can they stop making storm minions?

>199570953
>na
>english
Every time. Do doomposters never get tired of this shit?

>people ITT still haven't realized Aegis can't be affected by anything other than stats increase/decrease even though it's described in the fucking card

Honestly, it is retarded if that is its aim. The amount of views it can get is minimal compared to the views the video can get if it is quality content. Now go there and give it a dislike so it sinks even further down in the recommendations algorythm.

This is not a fun game. I hate blood so fucking much and it’s my most played craft.

Not him, but most nip players I followed went MIA or totally stopped playing this game altogether.

Does anyone have any day 1 wgp result?

Then stop being a cuck and playing a game you don't enjoy, retard.

SOS 7-1
Meow944 6-2
Surre 6-2
Koucha/PaR 6-2
JaZe 5-3
FanTaSy 5-3
Feg 5-3
Akamarured 5-3

>minions.

>t1 polishing his bahamuts
>t2 breath of salamander
>t3 breath of salamander
>t4 breath of concedelamander
Well played.

It's because no one plays meme decks in SV. A lot, or even all of nip players are very competitive and they don't play fun decks. So the game is becoming stale because it's the same shit all the time.
It's why HearthStone has a bigger population, NA players likes playing meme decks to have fun. Hopefully rotation will save the game since it's going to be something new and not the same old stale shit for the last 4 expansions.

Storm is fine though, no Storm follower was ever nerfed before. Also this game is supposed to be more fast-paced than other card games and there's way too much removal so followers without Storm get removed before they did anything.

So this is what happens when they don't rig the competition for hasu to win?

>getting downvoted to hell on reddit
LMAO

>reddit
>LMAO
Stay there.

Thanks guys
4/20

there's literally nothing wrong with reddit
lol

who cares about hasu, the important thing is that the average quality of western players has been by very far the best

Stay there you underage newfag.

2 private matches (with one win) please

b-but muh boi genius dude

Snek support when.

>i watch you a lot
>I like watching "HER"
>HER

leddit is pretty tame compared to here

snakes are literally the worst reptiles

storm makes the game turn into
>go second
>lose

because there aren't reliable ways to protect from face dmg

Of course. You can clearly see that on nip tournaments when they take the entire turn time to make an extremely obvious play and then fuck it up because they spent too much time """""thinking""""".

They have to be or they get downvoted, lose their community cred or at worst banned.

just use ward bro

>it's a vampifag crying about muh snek support again episode

Rotation is really the only hope for the game at this point
It better save this game

ROB Albertcraft was the absolute definition of Stormverse and it was a go second deck in a go second meta.
Storm has nothing to do with going first being good now.

pumpkin lost on purpose, it was all part of his plan

Does anyone have that copypasta where Oz rapes Daria?

I myself know, but this general is full traitorous weeaboo (in the actual sense of the word) scum, so I'm enjoying their wake up call to the fullest

lmao u mad packslet?

Almost as if he already got a full set of support for sneks just this expansion...
But he has a point. I'd rather have sneks than "lol free PP"

Oh it's real. And you can put nearly 30 copies of this card into your deck because lol tokens.

What's this? Reddit is finally swallowing the cispill?

Congratulations, pumpkin lost.
What is the next step of his master plan?

Say that one more time and see what happenssss.

First you've got to random it into your deck, then draw it. Then draw it again 3 times.

>opening hand
>3 of these
what a nice card

They were dead on arrival user. "Snakes" are the new "Megalorcas".

Storm is not the issue with this game, the issue is the board being impossible to defend from constant removals turning the entire game into going for immediate value, which storm happens to be, and ward can still counter that.
>But they just remove my ward and go face, wards are useless!
Yes, they REMOVE your ward, because there is no counter to REMOVALS so they can then storm you, storm isn't the issue here. I will give you cards like Emeralda but then again it's because she can REMOVE your wards before going face for free.

This card seems way too clunky and inconsistent to see play.

I'm sure it will be so hard to get this into your deck.

What's this then?

But all the big removals are gone as of next expansion

>make like 3-4 support cards for a new "archetype"in a single expansion then completely abandon it for something new the next expansion
>repeat ad infinitum

Why do they develop like this.

>he thinks rotation will change anything
>he thinks rotation will be less cancerous
>he's willing to throw away hundreds of his own cards just for the sake of trying and failing to make the deck archetype he hates unplayable
If you don't like the current meta of the game, you will literally never like the game. Combo/Solitaire rune will be here forever, ramp dragon will be here forever, midshadow of unkillable boards will be here forever, aggro/storm will be here forever. The best this game will ever offer you is ways to coexist with and/or adapt to defeating these decks. If this is a dealbreaker to you, unironically go find another card game to play, because you will never be happy with this one.

Like what? They printed a replacement for everything.

If only there was a card that let you cycle rapidly through your deck so you can get the maximum benefit from multiplying and spamming out all these overpowered tokens.

>Cucks will genuinely play unlimited and then complain why they're getting fucked by 100% winrate dshift
>unlimited

>1pp do nothing, go -1

>proceeds to be eliminated from the tournament

He was too pure for this world

First, you've got to draw this bad boy. Then you still got to random the good artifacts, but this time you get 6 tries, woo. Then you still got to draw your damn artifacts and have your "Counterfeit Coin" in hand.
Nice.

Dshift will get fucked by ultra hyper roach. Everyone will.

>he thinks dshit will have 100% winrate in unlimited with all the other shit that got printed for unlimited aggro decks