/akg/ Ankama Games General

15 Hours Since Last Thread edition

Previous thread: Latest news /akg/
>every dofus class is receiving 21 spell variants, doubling the number of spells available
>rework of the monster aggression system to finally no longer be retarded and have you wait one hour after entering a map to be able to move
>Optional PVP for Wakfu
>Krosmaga Feca and Brotherhood of Siblings pre-order for $14,99 krosmaga.com/en/forum/9-general-discussion/3153-pre-orders-now-open-brotherhood-oropo
>KWISMAS EVENTS
>Raval coming to Wakfu
>Dofus Cube will come out in aprox 2-3 years, more about it in Update 10 over at Tot's blog

>Dofus
dofus.com/en
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/

dofusgo.com/ (Useful in-game info)

dofusplanner.com/ (build planning)
dofusbook.net/ (build planning, fr only)

FAQ and additional information/tips:
pastebin.com/F9sEcyXf

>Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf
Guide methodwakfu.com/en/
>Krosmaster
krosmaster.com/en
>Krosmaga
krosmaga.com/en
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB

>General
/co/'s krosmoz pastebin: pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
Booru link in the pastebin.
Tot's blog (Ankama's CEO, in french) : tot-prod.blog/
Gamakna with news about Ankama and all their games: www.ankama.com/en/news/gamakna

>/akg/ discord server
discord.gg/ZBJjnhv

Guilds
>Illy: Clover
>Dramak: Eternal Summer
>Wakfu: Shiny Chariot

Other urls found in this thread:

methodwakfu.com/en/builder/#qQlVcrP
mega.nz/#F!ZzQWgRTb!rg_KEc4YmcwXUhOcLQgaUw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandbagging
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Add in the news that the Battlefield update for Wakfu has been postponed for January

And Zinit is free for a week starting today.

Dofus
Should I go Eli or xelor

Elio is good for Solo and fuck around with your portals. Xelor is good for a team player and useful

Do we even see Cutebourg in the Forgotten questline?

>1st to 3rd generation of DT breeding requires you to breed every variation from that gen to continue onto the next one
>Everything afterwards you only need to breed 2 of the 10 or so variations from that gen
>If everything goes perfectly can easily reach the MP DT within a week
Emerald Dragoturkey here I come

Bump for Dofus

Dunno, but it better not be JUSTbourg

Wakfu

Which Sac is god-tier for 115+ mobs and dungeon runs, Earth/Air, Earth/Fire or Air/Fire?

Is Dofus Touch any good?

Why the gods animations in Krosmaga are always stuck on repeat?

Is Zealotron kill yet

>503 Service Unavailable

Amazing Ankama

How do you reach to 12 AP?

Dead like the Dofus guilds
but not as dead as the Wakfu ones

I was worried you werent coming back /akg/
I figured we moved to /mmog/ but then i discovered /mmog/ is also dead

what weapon should i be aiming for as a ~100 int cra

Pizzalarva

>finished forgotten into questline
>one quest away from finishing the end game forgotten questline

can report there's no a such thing as a harebourg in the forgotten questlines. i don't believe its possible for harebourg to be anywhere outside of the frigost questline in the dofus mmo. he might not even be a part of the forgotten yet

Air fire is the choice nuke but by having a sac you're good to go.
Does anyone else need to do the organasm thing? I need three people who have the whisp

So i got 10 of those dungeon tickets out of nowhere the other day. Did they do another compensation or was there something going on? I tried the dungeon itself alone but i got blown out and served for dinner, so i'm holding onto these for later.

any videos with the questline? Can't sub intil march

Cras have been shit in Wakfu for a while. Is this build good for upper Zinit and Ogrest?

methodwakfu.com/en/builder/#qQlVcrP

No video, but I have screenshots of the entirety of both questlines, save for a single quest that I've yet to complete because of the amount of bullshit in it.

I'll get back to you when everything is finished uploading to mega.

yes,those are compensation 'cuz some people lost their tries via the numerous mineral tower bugs

the 3 days booster was for the connection issues and lags....

How is one supposed to complete the mineral tower? Only 3 people can't destroy the crystals fast enough without getting fucked for half HP

>all these feca-preorder cucks shinning their new gizmo cards and brotherhood of cucks decks
>literally destroy them with the most piece of shit ecaflip deck
>mfw

mega.nz/#F!ZzQWgRTb!rg_KEc4YmcwXUhOcLQgaUw

Only the introduction to the Forgotten quests (Lv.40+) actually feature the Forgotten. The end game questline for them is basically just the player character running around looking for ways to sabotage the undead army.

Thank you my nigga

Why people keep quitting in Krosmaga? I just play 1 card and they quit.

sandbagging
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandbagging

What two classes would work with an Iop main?
Eniripsa or Ecaflip and Eliotrope maybe?

>the normal ass boxers in his imagination

GAY

Elio
Probably panda too.

Elio is pretty much confirmed for me, even though they're fucking juggalos. I guess I should get a healer as 3rd?

he aint picky b

Nah, healers aren't really needed in a 3-man party, Panda's positioning aren't that useful either. I'd pick some other class instead preferably a ranged damage dealer like Xelor or Cra but Xelor is probably better.

If you want to do dungeons with 6 people then make a support class like Eni, Panda or even a Feca.
If you're just killing mobs in the surface then Xelor, Cra or even a Fogger.

>Xelor is probably better
rest in peace cra
nerfed to hell

that makes it even more lewd

Nah, Cras are still better in terms of damage but that's all they can do. Xelors can teleport mobs and teammates and can buff the Iop for longer combos.

yeah but are xelor as cute? no

excuse me

U G L Y

ur mom is a cra

so i can finally have a mommy gf

Just like Flopin

why is she fat?

they fugged

She's pregnant with more Iops

vore

>they fugged
Wrong. Flopin is Echo's and Toxine's toy

What a lucky guy

>implying anyone gives a shit about age in a world like that
>inb4 hurr durr Pinpin said Elely has to be 18 before becoming a goddess

Amazing, Toxine gets spared for being a selfish cunt while Harebourg gets iced to death for helping his people

And he wanted to commit mass genocide to do it.
Literally Hitler.

Trees are not humans

Any buffers and positioners help Iop more than a healer. Elio, Panda, Feca etc.

>buy armor for 90k
>find one that gives me more health for 300 fucking kamas

God fucking damnit

>stealing all their clay

LITERALLY Hitler.

>lvl109
>find runed fenrhis claymore for 30k (lvl111)
>looks good, buy it for the hell of it
>unruned fenrhis is 50k
jesus christ, runing is a waste of money isn't it

but then how will the iop live when a boss hits them very hard

checkmate atheists

Tbh feca might be the best help for iop
>one tp per turn
>ap for hot combos
>shields
>enemy positioning
>range

My game disconnects whenever i try to improve runes so i don't even bother with runes.
I burned the Christmas grind money on new gear, got a couple of preposterously expensive stuff at my level, but the stats are so good i might not need replacements in a long long time. Fucking epic gear goes for hundreds of thousands, it better lasts me a lifetime.

>epics
I'd say so yeah, relics are more universal whether in fragments on completed so they're relatively cheaper

>erotica of the forgotten
WHEN

>waiting for the day that I marry the two for convince of teleports
>but then actually ship them

how the fuck y'all having 11ap

I have 13.

eliotrope or feca
or both

feca

>finish cooking food and scoop it onto a plate
>spend 5 minutes looking for my favorite spoon
>it was sticking out the plate of food the whole time

anyhow guess what class i play

DED

puddly bump

stop dying

Where is 8 and 9?

>want to do a zinit dungeon
>every single fucking person wants to do flax/torn

Merry christmas you fags

Best solo class to play on Dofus mono server?

Elio or Sac

>wanna do zinit
>still dont think im strong enough
from what i heard zinit is pretty cancer, im 196 decently geared and still dont wanna atempt it

Its all orange except for the cape epps and wep, i have a 50 crobak to replace bilby but damn lvling up is such a bitch. is eca good to go for zinit or do i need some more upgrades besides the rings, i plan on replacing those asap

>less than 10k HP
>doing zinit

Good luck

How do I get the 12th AP?

cra

>protected

ap is normally from ammy (7) wep (8) cape (9) epic (10) relic (11) and then statting it puts you to 12, you can also get ap from bp later on or rune it in with vivacity or use a passive slot for motivation, theres other combinations that im too lazy to list.
back to farming moon dungeon it is until i can buy zinit pieces off the mp that dont cost 20m+
i regret picking nox

>random low level eca that is mostly naked asks for help
>her first time playing the game buy she bought costumes

How can I refuse

At least you have things to buy there. Remi has nothing zinit-worthy on the shops, everything is below 80

Oh nice I just searched for "dofus" but didn't expect to find anything. Never seen this vg before

How many of you are on illy?

Why are the discords fucking dead?

How is Wakfu atm still not dead? I used to play this game for like 3-4 months every 2-3 years or so beating all of the newest content, but every time I returned Veeky Forums guilds were getting less and less active and powerful. Would love to return to this game again but i see no point without an active guild or at least a clique of people to play with on a regular basis

you dont need people to play with. Thats how its not dead. There are a couple people who muiltibox all content and thats the game.

Can't be bothered to multibox I could buy a premium and use 3 chars at the same time (unless they give it for free nowadays? No way they do) but no more than that. I always liked more to play with other people anyways. Well I guess that answers it, what a shame.

Reminder to never replant animals to make Mishell cry

just play the dofus monoservers if you want to play with other people

you must be one of nigger who wipe out all the tree in the zone and never replant

What you gonna do? Cry, little Osa?

>play wakfu
>complain about the mechanics of wakfu

If you didnt want to be unable to obtain seeds why arent you playing dofus?