>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

Previous:

First for WE'RE GONNA BE RICH

1st for control players are cucks lmao

Murdering Priests should be legal and encouraged.

And Warlocks.

New player here (only like 3 weeks). I have 520 gold. What should I do with it? What cards should I buy? There are a lot of expansions and I'm a little lost. Pic related and lord jaraxxus are the only cool cards I got. What do

Be honest: was reno so bad when kazakus wasn't a card yet?

you don't buy cards with gold, you buy packs

Zoo is alright.

And only Zoo. Handlock was alright, but now it's dead.
Controllock is pure Priest level cancer right now.

What's been best surprise for yal for yal during Kobolds?

I use sneaky devil way more than anticipated. I like to combo it with eggs.

Honestly not. It was Kazakus+Brann that broke the camel back.
We agree on that one.

yes, reno is cancer and the start of the power creep shit that ruined this game.

Reno began the "I have this card so I guess I win" highroll cancer meta we are in now. Reno should have never been printed.

are Un'Goro cards worth buying even with quest golds? i don't wanna unpack a shitty quest legendary mates. i don't buy old gods and gadgetzan as well because of the rotation. shall i just go for classic, frozen throne and kobolds?

>when you get pavel'd

> C'thun is a 10 mana 6/6
> Yogg is a 10 mana 7/5
> N'zoth is a 10 mana 5/7
> Kun is a 10 mana 7/7

> All of them rotate in April

If we don't see a badly statted 10 cost minion in the next expansion

Spiteful Summoner is going to get Tyrantus, Ultrasaur, or Deathwing

EVERY

TIME

Can't wait for Blizzard to print the new 10 mana 1/1 for DA STORIES :) :) :).

Reno was extremely tame compared to the bullshit Naxx and GvG brought to the table. And Reno has a serious downside because at that time there were 2-3 playable discover cards meaning that your highlander deck was seriously inconsistent.

Discover past LoE is the beginning of the end.

ANDUIN HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU SAD NOONE HAS YOUR FACE AS TATTOOS YOU VIRGIN PRIEST SOYBOY?

how much of a beta boy do you have to be to get a video game tatoo?

Not as beta as the guy that cares what other would think about him and his tattoo.

>being this disconnected from reality

enjoy not getting a job cause you got a stupid orc on your arm dummy.

>working at a shit tier place and having shit tier qualifications that a single tattoo can lose you a job
Sorry user, I'm in the IT sector, no one gives a fuck about tattoos and piercings we have as long as you get the job done.

>IT cuck wage slave
Enjoy being in dumpster for entire life. Show me all the presidents and CEOs with orc tatoos.

Do not reply to bait, please.

>easy job
>great salary
>great work time

Yeah, good luck with your CEO dream user. The lack of a tattoo is certainly enough to make all your other (dis)qualifications disappear and get you the job. In the meantime I will pretend to work and get paid for playing games.

:D

I thought they were chickenlegs :D

Using the word cuck guarantees replies to easily you would think this is /pol/

Yes but what should I buy?

If you are new and lack important cards.
You should play Arena until you have enough cards and buy classic packs with leftover gold

What's the current tier of decks in standard? Is aggro paladin the best?

someone help pls

Ungoro has so many great staple cards for any decks. So yes.

Need to add someone in EU, to watch a win quest

>aggro paladin is 9k dust
should be called wallet paladin

Holy fuck I regret not crafting Umbra sooner. She's busted as fuck in the cancer cube deck. I'm making Priests concede while close to full health.
Granted, a Razakus player who gets the Raza Anduin Velen curve can hit me for 20 in one turn despite a wall of Void Lord/Walker taunts... still not sure how that gets a pass meanwhile Leeroy PO Faceless or Alex into double Frostbolt/Icelance got the axe.

You don't need Val'anyr

i bet you play as Nemsy

Aggro Pali, Highlander Priest, Spiteful Priest, Cube or Control Warlock are all up there

Most decks are expensive nowadays, HS is getting greedy.
Big priest, cubelock, jade druid...

Nah, I don't have her. I've been thinking about going to a Fireside just to get the option of using her but I think Guldan looks cooler to play as. I know Cubelock is busted but this is the first time I have enough cards and dust to play a 'big' deck so I'm sure as fuck gonna abuse it before the rotation/powercreep.

Arena is pretty bad for new players. You need to have a good idea of how to draft, and know almost every card, both for the draft, and to know how to play around them. Buying packs is okay for now.

>not playing face hunter all day every day

you're doing hearthstone wrong

You can use Heartharena for drafting.
And watch Kripp's useful videos to learn how to play Arena.

>Kripp
Link the videos for arena

Why do chinks love hunter and aggrocancer overall so much?

His youtube channel

abd why do Slavs love priest so much? 2/3 of priest i play against have cyrillic battletags.

Chinese games are usually grind heavy so they are used to having to grind. If you plan on grinding as efficiently as possible you'll want to do it as fast as possible with whatever the best aggro decks are

>Patches
>Leeroy
>Caps
>Creepers
Face Hunting got expensive. (But to be fair, all the expensive cards are used in a lot of aggressive decks)

they don't have a soul

i got to rank 4 without leeroy senpai

Is wallet warrior back?

Yeah Leeroy is probably really nice to have, but I've been doing fine without it as well.

Yes if you don't mind having a sub 50% w/r.

just bought 15 packs with real money like a good goy. Got Oakheart, the dankness and Val'anyr. Are any of them any good?

Have you seen Slav priests ?
They look like they are going to bring down some holy vengence up on you.
Also slavs use priests to bless everything, even jet fighters, planes and missles

oakheart is good if you want to spend a lot of dust crafting more shit
and valanyr is good for paladin aggro

All 3 are great. Oakheart goes into control warlock, val'anyr goes into aggro paladin, and the dankness is great for memeing. Nice pulls. Always nice to see players that support the game get rewarded :). 3 legos in 15 packs is much better than average of 1 in 20 packs :)

Oakheart has potential.
Darkness can be good too.
Val'anyr is not good as it was expected. only mage and warlock weapons are doing good so far.

Makes me wonder if the chances are rigged for people who put money...

Only Val'anyr for Aggro Paladin and Oakheart for memes.

It's possible. Remember Activision recently filed a patent to match players who purchased weapons in games against weaker players this creates two things:
1) It rewards the player who made the purchase. They use their new weapon and get lots of kills. This feels "good".
2) It punishes the weaker player and shows off a paid weapon potential. The newer/weaker player sees the weapon and also wants to purchase it after getting destroyed by it. The skill differences are not obvious to the weaker player.

Not surprised if this type of predatory tactic starts making itself into HS.

it is not about spending money i guess. all the best packs i opened were the ones i got from quests and tavern. but i do believe the more expensive a deck is the better rng it has.

>tired of the priest/warlock cancer in standard
>decide to play my reno mage in wild for some fun
>wild meta is full of priest/warlock cancer with even better cards

I guess arena is all I have left.

I just don't believe it's fair for a game so full of randumb stuff to not be 100% transparent about it.
What guarantee do we have chances are not rigged here and there?

We don't need to go all illuminati here, let's consider just the rarity beyond rarity. There are common and rare cards you get a LOT of times more than others and I'm sure you noticed this whenever you opened a lot of packs in a row.
Of course this is harder to notice with epics and legendaries, but I wonder if we have the same rigged chances there...

They should apply the no dupe rule to commons, rares, and epics once you have 2 of them.

I honestly believe this is coming with next rotation. Even blizzards lap dog Kibler suggested it which must mean they are atleast considering it. No dupe epics would make the game economy 100% fair IMO.

I've been in a coma for 3 weeks and haven't laddered at all, what is best deck for burning to 15 and 10?

watch Amaz's KFT pack opening video. he got like the same epics in a row and he even said it must be rigged. he opened like 5 of the same epics while not opening a single one of others.

And then once you've completed a set, you can start getting dupes so you can still open those packs for dust if you want to craft other shit.

This is what we need in this 'collectible' card game.

Depending on your meta you MIGHT have to change to something different at 5

I don't have valnyr or tarim, any suitable replacements?

Valanyr is not necessary, Tarim is, if you want to win more than 50%

I wouldn't be surprised. I opened 100 or so packs and got 8 copies of To My Side and like 6 Branching Paths and 4 or 5 of the Shaman Epic that summons Al'Akir. I had to craft two copies of Creepers, Voidlord, Dragons Breath, a Psychic Scream, and other competitive epics. Never got so many duplicates of just s few epics in any other expansion.

Breaking News: new study shows that people who make threads early are priest mains.

yeah. i opened that shaman epic and that warrior epic weapon like 4 or 5 times and i never opened a single unstable evolution.

>this whole year of cards
>when your favorite classes are shaman and warrior

Hybrid hunter is good and doesn't consist class legendaries.
Zoo warlock is fine too, even without DK.

I would 100% craft Tarim if you wanted to run the deck. You could just put a Spellbreaker or Eater of Secrets in Val'anyrs place depending on if you dislike getting Freeze Blocked or big taunted more. Val is mostly used to hit Leeroy or a Deckhand with the buff for burst

Hey guys.
Im thinking about coming back to this game.
However, i always was a shitter becauase i always crafted my own meme decks and i my rng is fucked my whole life so the crads i have are pretty shit.
If i disenchant my shit i can get around 10k dust.
Suggest me a deck that can get me cards faster than being a shitter at rank 15.

>finally got to rank 15 on the third day of playing
i havent spent any money but ive gotten 2 corridor creepers out of packs

What playstyle do you prefer?
And dusting everything is never a good idea

you should try playing Gwent, now we have bullshit rng cards too

Legend in a month, believe.

A good chunk of the top tier decks can be made with 10k dust. Check out metastats .net and pick a deck that looks like you'd enjoy playing it for awhile since it will probably be the only one you will be playing for awhile. Aggro would be a better call then control if you aren't confident in control decks

oh yeah here is my deck list so if any of you want to give some suggestions
Alleycat - 2
Candleshot - 2
Dire Mole - 2
Southsea Deckhand - 2
Stonetusk Boar - 1
Crackling Razormaw - 2
Direwolf Alpha - 2
Animal Companion - 1
Bearshark - 2
Eaglehorn Bow - 2
Shattered Sun Cleric - 2
Houndmaster - 2
Cobalt Scalebane - 2
Lesser Emerald Spellstone - 1
Tundra Rhino - 1
Deathstalker Rexxar - 1
Bonemare - 2
Corridor Creeper - 2

Why are you still playing the worse option?

lol he had barnes on turn 4 guess I got outplayed lol

>Stonetusk Boar - 1

>play casual
>nothing but curvestone aggro decks

gee I wonder why reddit is crying about warlock being op

i really liked mid range hunter 2 years ago, really loved highmanes but the longer i played the shittier hunter got.
I prefer clearing board while having units of my own at the same time.

it has charge

Imagine unironically wanting an ugly green man drawn on your forearm for the rest of your life.

>not getting Arthas on your arm

>someone got literally the worst class in their forearm

Even the Shadowverse cup looks like an overdesigned piece of shit compared to Hearthstone's.

help me please :(