/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #272

>Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y
Orientation if you're from Youtube, Twitch, Tumblr etc: pastebin.com/7ZFA1JuM

>It's a slim chance that you'll meet your doki, but hey...
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

explainallquietonthewesternfront.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/7/2/24722875/all_quiet_on_the_western_front.pdf
edisciplinas.usp.br/pluginfile.php/234330/mod_resource/content/1/Vladimir Nabokov Lolita Penguin Modern Classics 2000 (1).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

>Thread number still wrong
>No edition
>No link to last thread
user I said I was making the next thread

Daily reminder that all dokis are good and you should not bulli based on peoples prefered doki

God fucking dammit.

previous

>272
i love you

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.
Previous Thread:

I love you too, Sayori

If Monika is just an extension of Dan's inner thoughts, is it gay to like Monika?

All dokis deserve happiness.

Especially smol tsun cupcake.

>I can never live with Monika and she is merely a convincing fiction who may happen to remind me of a certain person but can never actually exist.

Nnnngh, that hurts.

>sayori hanging stuff
h-haha

here. fag in the last thread the cried too your reality

Hello, everyone! I hope you're all having a good day / night!
Welcome back to the poetry club, brought to you from afar!

Word of the thread for now is "somber"!
Alternatives are 'crest' and 'machine'.

The idea of this activity is to encourage our aspiring poets to write something! If that's you, feel free to write about any of the three words, and interpret them in any way you may so choose! Of course, these are all just suggestions and all poems are welcome, regardless of relevancy! Speaking of which, all writing is accepted, even prose!
Don't be shy, and feel free to try!

I hope I didn't mess up my spoilers this time...
And in case you didn't see it before, I'm going to be mostly away for a week or two. I'll do my best to be here when I can, but for the most part in going to focus on my vacation/holiday... Sorry! Make sure to behave yourselves!
Monika!

I love her too

user, we might have android gfs in the future
hang in there

Sayori, but she's a lewd Gyaru and you are forced to constantly button her up because she keeps being lewd!!

its 2 days before christmas and we're just spending time in a shitty general for a 3 hour meme game

its a wait worth it.

Agreed!

living the dream haha
r-right a-user?

Enjoy your vacation Monikanon!

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you.

Why is Sayori so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Is there a Yuri version of this?

She protecs

no, because even though her dialogue reflects some of his opinions, he still created her as her own character and not as a carbon copy of his own personality. She has characteristics which her creator doesn't possess, and even though she shares some of Dan's beliefs, she represents them differently. She isn't reducible to an extension of Dan's opinions, much less an extension of his personality (as far as we know at least).

This was probably bait but oh well.

h-haha yeah

Who needs friends, family or holiday cheer when I got people like you hahaha

I'm not them, I was posting in their stead.
I'll let them know though.

If you didn't see this....
Just read it. its some really powerful writing

I love you guys. I mean it.

Every day until Christmas

Quick! Ditto Yuri is about to transform into the next image she sees!

Alright, I've never written a poem in my life but I'll give it a shot.

So how exactly does the word of the thread work? Do I have to use it somewhere in my poem? Do I have to use the alternative words as well or are they optional?

That song is a shit portal knockoff!

thats gay.
jkkk you too senpai this place is lit

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW

You can write about the word or incorporate it into your poem. If you can't think of anything or just don't like the first word, feel free to use the optional alternative words.

i love you too user
have a safe and comfy Christmas

not bad

So is this it, then? From now on whenever anyone discusses Your reality then the same user is just going to keep comparing it to portal over and over again?

ey you my Nigga from the last thread???

>have to go more than a day without Monikanon

see you on the other side lads

Hey guys!

How is everyone reading going?

Just a reminder that we're reading two books for the 6th and 7th of January.

Here's the link to download "All Quiet on Western Front" by Erich Remarque: explainallquietonthewesternfront.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/7/2/24722875/all_quiet_on_the_western_front.pdf
And "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov: edisciplinas.usp.br/pluginfile.php/234330/mod_resource/content/1/Vladimir Nabokov Lolita Penguin Modern Classics 2000 (1).pdf

If you've already read them, that's great! Join us on the dates to discuss it with us!

Natsuki, light of my life, fire of my loins.

Hmm, I wonder if we should read this book next? Happy holidays!

Let's read!

I love her too.

yes

Thanks user
Glad to make you smile

I wanna hug little Yuri

I'd like too see the context too that
No.

>272
You wish!

I'm not big into books.

Love you too friend. Take it easy

You take only one of them, though you can also use all. There really arent any rules, see them rather as a kind of help to think of something.

ey senpai whats up??

who doesn't????

As long as you keep giving him (you)s he will

No, I was genuinely wondering. Thanks for the insight, user!

brb lads going book shopping

What sort of fics do people want?
More of a good thing or niches?

nothing
just depressed beause i dont have monika in my life

It took me like 4 hours of lazy editing
I'm having fun experimenting and learning how to use photoshop

I wish I could actually draw so I could make my own lewds

I tried.

Leaving a ruined earth and exploring space with Monika

You cunts better be having a good day today and you better fucking tell me about it right now

This game is not horror in the slightest just straight up sad and depressing. Now that she is dead I see no reason to continue playing, I wish she was in a better game

The Dokis, but they're taking turns trying to fight their way to victory in Cuphead!

Fuck that goddamn dragon

I'm not. Sorry.

I can't call it "insight" so much as what's merely my take on it, but I think I'm at least thinking in the right direction. Your question isn't a bad one to ask; it raises qualms about the nature of attraction to fictional characters in general, and that's an interesting subject when approached well.

I appreciate them man

Monika when she sees a woman getting near you.

My day is going okay! On one hand I now have the day off for a three day weekend. On the other hand I have the day off because my car battery is dead and I can't get to work.

My team won 3-0 against dirty scum lifelong rivals

natsuki is the best doki?

Now make her smug as hell

What's up with her legs

Powering through the workday but I'm not feeling shitty so it's alright. Hope you're doing good

The horror elements come after Sayori's death. It's not that bad though. It's like creepypasta-tier horror. Very cliche and predictable, but when you're a big wuss like me, you'll still get scared by it.

A brawl is surely brewing

THE SAFETY'S ON

It's the 23rd and dread is kicking in
I have to sit in my room for 4 or 5 days and survive
I don't know how many people are serious when they say they're spending christmas with /ddlc/ but I sure as shit am
I didn't get much sleep last night and wasn't really able to wake up so I've just sort of stayed in my room during euro hours and for some reason I started actually feeling sad over some implacable thing earlier.

Or what?

Natsuki a shit

I hope her father makes her suffer

>bandwagoning barcelona

I tried playing it but the horror felt so cheesy and dumb. Now l feel cucked by the devs for crying to it and depressed because Sayori

I-I'm no rookie! I'm a 10 year vet!

Psst.. Heh.. Nothing personnel, kiddo..

That's my fetish

Best of luck user. I'm normally ok with Christmas and I get along with my family, even though the family-gathering interactions can be strenuous, but I just found out that my relatives are inviting over some new people I haven't met for dinner tomorrow. It's making me a little nervous.

>bandwagoning

I've supported them since I was born In Spain .

I felt the exact same way. Act 2 was just ridiculous. I mean, I did get scared, but only because I have the bravery of a newborn baby.

i need help
i feel like life has no purpose
i work and go to school every day but it all feels worthless
i cant get a gf
i have like two friends
what do i do

Thats no good user ya gotta turn that shit around!
seriously tho hope youre okay lad, keep your head up
Nice one lad. Hey if you dont get in trouble for it then whats the trouble?
Well done senpai, i wish i could say the same about my beloved Reds but we threw away a 2-0 lead what a fucking shocker
Keep going mate, all that hard work makes the relaxing times afterwards more rewarding.
Im good thanks. Just been out doing some last minute xmas shopping. Now im gonna study some lecture notes for a bit.
Boi that safety's coming off if this general gets sad and angry and unwholesome

Im feeling for you user, i seriously wish you the best and hope things pick up.
If us being here for you is a bad thing then im sorry, but we're still here for you to talk to and we're all mates here.
You take time to do what you enjoy, and i hope you can enjoy the holidays

Thanks. Take this.

>two friends
At least you got that senpai

I literally have nothing. No friends family or anything.

Oh yeah I'm appreciating sleep a lot more! Glad to hear you're doing good

>Yuri meticulously going through each level!
>Goes for every parry, coin, and opening even if she can't quite get it without taking a hit or dying!
>Natsuki bum rushing every enemy and boss with wild abandon!
>Everything must die and it must die as quickly as possible! Gets hit and dies a lot from being too aggressive!
>Sayori is just kind of bad, but she loves the art and music so lets others play so she can enjoy those while cheering them on!
>Monika referencing Youtube and Gamefaqs for the most optimal way to get through each level!
>It turns out that knowing what to do and actually executing it are two different things! Monika frustrated by her inability to mimic videos!