Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!hBQi0BYL!BVWiYErNVlf1Bfrx55LdW64Ck01Z7J8_99roVxHW7Mc
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
Gameplay Explanation: my.mixtape.moe/wvnjmu.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/mihqke.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/bbaroo.jpg
Rance X Gallery:
mega.nz/#!dTREVZxJ!ZcglwOMKaseRZID8vhrDn7Gmsxfln4vwWUZo8Qyrfao

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Rocky is the key to taking down Kayblis. If you meet the right conditions, Rocky's exterior will break, revealinga shota inside who will then challenge Kayblis to a duel who himself will transform into a shota to match this dreadful opponent.

Does her sword get bigger? Based off what we see here it's not even that unwieldy.

If you don't beat her right away, my guess is that Saizel ends up appearing, the two gets on a big fight (that CG) and then you can defeat a weakened Hawzel.

post more qt miracle

Seems to be a lot unwieldy, Specially if she is able to use it one handed and skillfully and not just let it fall down like a heavy hammer.

Maybe it's also made of some super heavy and dense materials too?

I completely agree.

>I think both Pi-ars are good and I prefer the new Silky.
The Silky redesign annoyed me. Before she looked like a somewhat young woman, now she looks like a literal child. It's the lolification of Gele all over again except this time there's no "oh that's just her underpowered form" excuse.

The true end to the Rance series.

Silky looks nothing like a child to me, though.

According to KR manual she is only 145cm tall. That is a child's height.

will he get some pussy in X? Also, what the fuck is up with his face?

Who is the girl in the lower portrait? And what the fuck is that english in the top right corner?

Grown up Mill.

>Not knowing that DARKNESSHERO RANCE is Kichikuou Fighter

Is that look ever used in any H-scenes?

Do something yourself instead of asking questions maybe? Like playing the game?

>'cause he and his party was funny and good.
Always gets me

Already played KR years ago, did not enjoy the gameplay enough for a 2nd playthrough. Instead of acting like a snide little cunt you could just answer the question so I can then fuck off.

Will Rance beat her by throwing Chaos at her?

Nah, thanks. Just know that in KR Rance was less of a lolicon than he is now.

What does she use her sword against, her own descendants? Hopefully there isn't a turf war going on with those four and they spend their free time killing the other three's descendants.

Can't wait for RedEye to kill himself in an autistic rage after he gets bested by a 14-year old in a magic fight.

She's older than 14 if I remember correctly.
And how would she best him?

Very slightly though, he still had a raging urge to do Wenlina and Warg.

In KR, Mill's Phantom Beasts had insane defensive capabilities, allowing her to tank all of RedEye's attacks and fight back against him.

Deploying her alone is good enough to handle RedEye. Probably wouldn't happen in X, but it was funny how she was such a stopgap to the Magic Level 3 Toushin.

I also have a raging urge to do Wenlina.

I didn't know that, I always used Cafe whose army of Prostitutes walled the shit out of him.

>new Cafe doesn't have an army of prostitutes anymore

She might get some.

Did planner make Cafe the lord of all prostitutes or something?

Disgusting lolicon.

Her CG in X is incredibly hot though. I don't blame you.

>Being a lolicon
>Over wanting those hips
She's just a petite girl. If her tits were bugger and she had horns she'd be a Doraf.

>bugger
Is that a typo or a British expression?

I don't see how wanting to fuck Wenlina makes you more of a lolicon than wanting to fuck characters like Silky or Tillday.

Typo.

I know, right? Those two have no womanly curve about them, while Welina have birthing hips and A cups at the very least

>Wanting to fuck ~
Is there such a person in here?

HAS
NOT HAVE
FUCKING KILL ME

Is there a person who doesn't?

We don't even see Silky's hips in the one pic we have of her in X, and you're blind if you think she doesn't have a womanly curve in KR.

I figured that she was the mascot for post 2006 Rance titles because I don't find her sexy at all. I still say the garbage bag with her face is the best image of her I've seen.

Well Wenlina behaves like a literal child in 4.x.
I agree that she's hot in X though.

So we're basing them entirely off of their old designs now?

Are they ditching her chimera shenanigans entirely and instead focusing the former hero aspect in her design?

We've barely seen anything of the new designs. When I think Warg or Lei I still think of their KR appearance simply because it's the one I'm most used to.

Maybe that's not her at all and it's just Aurora pretending to be Silky.

They've decided that since VI. The chimera is now an armor instead, probably made of monsters or something.

I can see 2 eyes on her armor.

Why?

It's no wonder Gi was impressed by her, a loli single-handedly storming the Demon King's citadel of doom while ignoring all of her terrible wounds must have been a sight to behold.

The former hero aspects didn't even exist back in KR anyway.

What if it turns out there are TWO heroes active at the same time? And Arios is just using a copy of Excude?

Unlikely. Arios is supposed to be a problem for you to deal with. If there was another you could use against him it would cheapen that.

Plus the whole story section highlighting he as the hero.

Yes they did.

Pretty sure it didn't, or at least it wasn't explained in manuals or anything.

That would be random, and pointless.

If they did think of it, they never said anything about it. It's not mentioned in the game in any way, not even in that KR book with character data and all.

>145cm
Silky was/is shorter than Crook

Wenlina is always hot

Her H-scenes in IX were great though

Cola would probably be with the actual hero instead then, so I find that unlikely

And just one centimeter over Tillday.

And Copa is 146 even if most forget that.

And Gi is a lolicon

Where can I buy Reset nendoroid? Everywhere I search it's only 1/8 PVC is available.

It's a nendoroid petit and was a very limited print. Try auctions or second-hand stores.

That always makes me laugh.

>Satania

>sfx:big boobs boobing it up
>sfx:no tits non-existing
Those sounds are so hard to translate...

Dumb Sataniaposter

Alright that makes sense I can see that.

That's pretty soul crushing.

Welcome to japanese.

*Boing!*
*Ka-flat!*
Done.

Considering how each human army seems to be cornered. I wonder how was the world leaders able to meet? Did Crook used some AL church artifact that create a connection between the capitals or something?

That's a pretty good question, though the meeting probably took place shortly after the invasion began.

Helman alone defeated 4 Monster armies in their first round (Kondrachenko stronk), so it's really bad, but not a complete disaster (yet).

Also, doesn't Alicesoft go overboard with Helman losses in the first picture? Why would their army be so big in the first place? Think they will cut those numbers dow in the release?

Helman is the most vulnerable of all the countries by far.

Is she a part of Rance's harem now or is she just a maid who occasionally walks into Rance sleeping with Helman's president?

The pictures make it look like the Monster armies are all over the place in other countries too, but the first Monster vs Leazas clash is really mild compared to Helman's case.

She is a death row inmate who is still not in prison for some reason.

I didn't know that Helman used the honor system with their death row inmates.

They're all over the world, but it's natural that Helman is the one getting buttfucked the hardest by virtue of being right next to the MR, having only a shitty wall to defend them (unlike Zeth), and being arguably the weakest nation at the moment.

I hate how japs use 10000 instead of 1000 to say big numbers.

>and being arguably the weakest nation at the moment
I think this honor belongs to either JAPAN or the Free Cities, with Free Cities being the best candidate: they shouldn't have supreme command, they are city states with little armies, militia or hired mercenaries and their generic representative officers are so poorfag-looking that some people (including me) thought that that guy was supposed to be a Helman soldier/militia man until came out.

The Helman data one is a bit old compare to newer screenshots. From what it seems, the human army is about 3/5 of the size of the demon army attacking the same region.

It seems to be a bit bigger now actually. But stioll the smallest of all the armies probably because it's the one that takes the bigger causalities early on.

I think Helman had a combined 274,000 men during peace time. It makes sense they'd double that during the Second Dark Lord War.

Of course I only meant the military might.

Japan has a huge army actually:

Leazas Army: 220K Max 1000k
Helman Army: 300k Max 870k
Zeth Army: 120k Max 460k
Free Cities Army: 120k Max 200k
Japan Army: 200k Max 800k (not including Date's 30k)
AL Church Army: 2k Max 3000k

The values probably mean the regular army size first and max being regular plus reservists.

Yeah, that's better. Also, Zeth really makes their non-mages defend their new rights and responsibilites hard, their starting army is bigger than Leazas's.

That looks like a real pain in the ass to hold.

That's why I said that the Free Cities are the biggest candidate, I kind of forget how JAPAN manages to house fuckton of people on that little island.

But then that value is probably counting just the cities garrison, with them being able to have a much bigger army on that image because they hired tons of mercenaries (more than their max size army).

They're up against Kesselring from the start, I'd put that as being a rather "fuck my life" position considering Kessel has always been slated as number two in power under Kayblis. Sheer amount of experience in commanding armies that Kesselring would've amounted over the past 3,000 years isn't anything to scoff at either.

I wonder if Moomin will be back to make some kind of Rance X regular post (like the blog posts or characters reveal), and if he will, if there will be one next week as it's between Christmas and new year.

I'm hoping he does but I'm not expecting anything until January

JAPAN is actually pretty damn strong, with a lot of competent commanders with a lot of experience and a large army.
I wasn't really counting the Free Cities as a "nation", though I guess you're right that it's probably weaker than Helman, though still in much better conditions due to geographical location.

I just noticed. Saias has a different outfit on that screenshot. This gives me hope for a lot of variety when it comes to the characters portraits.