Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and music downloads: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 12/20 - 12/27 Token "Fuyuzora Precious" (Yuki, Sanae)
>Gacha: 12/22 - 12/27 (Takumi, Satomi)
>Gacha: 12/31 - 01/?? CinFes
>Party: 12/04 - 01/04
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 12/21 - 12/29 Tour "Princess Be Ambitious!!" (Mirai, Matsuri)
>Gacha: 12/21 - 12/27 (Sayoko, Ritsuko, Arisa)
>Boost: 12/16 - 01/15
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Trackers: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 12/23 - 12/30 "Year End 2017" (Shoma, Hideo)
>Event Gacha: 12/22 - 12/30 (Michiru, Kanon)

NEWS:
>Archive of : archive.is/P7pnM
- SS Kanade/Yuzu billboard ads: - After 20 chapter 1 TS: - CG Lawson event report: - SM ORIGIN@L PIECES 09 launch event: - StS Drama CD FLAC rip: - CG Theater 1017: - TD update (Dec 24th):

UPCOMING:
Dec 27th: MILLION THEATER GENERATION 03, SM anime BD volume 1
Dec 28th, 6PM JST: SM KIZUN@ ON ST@GE: nico.ms/lv309495729
Dec 29th: MTG02/MS04 launch event

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/people/21955/You_Taichi
app.famitsu.com/20161220_924344/
app.famitsu.com/20171221_1203848/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yukiho saved my life.

Nice text, OP.
Nah it's good.

Even though this was first. You still missed some updates.

Two pure maidens and a slut.

So what's the general consensus on Stella Stage?

If I
>loved SP
>thought 2 was 50% of a good game
>thought OFA was the other 50%
>hated PS
>can read Japanese

Will I like StS?

She is an educated prostitute, not a slut.

Here let me help you out, retard. - TD update (Dec 24th):

Stella stage is bad.

Yukiho is NOT a slut.

>hated PS
Welp.

My idol better greet me in a mini skirt tomorrow or else I will burn down the entire theater.

stop

kawaii make your day

This is breeding material.

Well, shit.
Is it at least worth playing for Shiika? I could wait for it to go on sale if that's the case.

- Yukiho's birthday 2017: - Seiji's birthday 2017: News from the other OP.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.
PADORU PADORU

If you're playing it for Shika, just go watch a Livestream or uploads of her performances/appearances. There's bound to be a few.

If you hated PS but still feel obligated to force yourself through something that is essentially just "PS 2.0: We have a bit more content edition", then at least wait for a discount or secondhand copy.

I like this OP.

I want Seiji to cook for me and than manhandle me after a Christmas dinner.

>"PS 2.0: We have a bit more content edition"
Isn't Stesute 12 GB, opposed to PS with 5 GB? There's more than just a bit more content.

Would you breed Seiji or let him breed you?

Kisses

Miniskirt and high heels?

Birthday headpats for them.

Yuka I'll make your wedding night.

The latter. He won't be able to lift while he's pregnant and will get very cranky.

It's a significant improvement over PS in every aspect, except for the amount of communication events. It beats out TD in the rhythm game department by virtue of having more songs and a higher difficulty (one of the most obvious improvements from PS, Master is actually challenging now).

Husband material.

Wow, everyone's in space.

Why did you feel the need to bring up TD? Are you still upset?

>TD fags get triggered over a fair comparison
Then you're going to say CG are the ones that start wars-

holy shit her login message was different today
definitely something worth having an argument over

Hammer Time!

Look at this.

Why wouldn't I? Is it somehow a non-valid comparison?

I honestly think that the console games have been hit by the release of the rhythm games.

Think about it this way: The Rhythm games releases songs both old and new for free (Well, SS does at least; TD does so the most part, and I honestly don't know what the fuck Ken is doing with LoS as of late). But for the console games, not only do you pay full price for the base game, you also have to pay money for additional song content.

Furthermore, the Console games try to emulate their Rhythm game counterparts but at the same time, end up skimping on the original formula of what gave the console games their identity. As a result, you end up with a half-baked mess that adamantly follows an inefficient and outdated scheme (i.e. Paying for new Songs on top of buying the base game) and doesn't really quite know what kind of game what it wants to be. And that really fucking hurts it.

Unfortunately.

I want another im@s 1 or SP.

I'm fairly sure people around here are saying console im@s is on life support for months now.

>the Console games try to emulate their Rhythm game counterparts but at the same time, end up skimping on the original formula of what gave the console games their identity.
This is my biggest issue with the current direction of the mainline.

Because people who would play StS most likely play TD as well? It's the same branch dude.

I'm sure you will since no one wants a twintail womanlet.

So, who voiced Kaoru's Sisters? It wasn't Maaya right.

They should just go back to making an idol production simulator like SP and drop whatever direction they decided to go with PS.

But honestly, at this point I'd argue they should just drop console games and focus on mobile. They already have TD for the OGs, they should focus their resources on that instead of splitting it up like this.

It was mentioned in the last thread.

The PS4 works perfectly fine for a Crossover game with all the units and plenty of songs, too bad Scamco will never do this

>you also have to pay money for additional song content.
It's almost as if a non-gacha game has to rely on a non-gacha form of monetization for new content.

Stella Stage knows very well what kind of game it wants to be, it's a rhythm game with character raising elements and outfit/accessory customization, as per official description.

> It's almost as if a non-gacha game has to rely on a non-gacha form of monetization for new content.
The reaction to P-drops shows what happens when you try to make it a gacha game, too.

>not Maaya
wtf I'm dropping this

>It beats out TD in the rhythm game department by virtue of having more songs and a higher difficulty
Does it? How many songs does StS have?

You Taichi, Dorothy in princess principall

I really think that they should just release new songs for free. Costumes and extra scenarios though, sure they can charge for it.

But the console games weren't even good simulators in the first place. You'd think they'd actually refine the simulation gameplay as the years went by but I'd argue that they actually regressed in that regard. If not for song DLC's they'd actually have no way of squeezing extra money from people.

Did they drop P-Drops from StS? If not then it's still a gacha game just like PS.

And Juju in Mahoujin Guru Guru.

myanimelist.net/people/21955/You_Taichi

Only roles I know from her are Pepporoni from GuP and Sayo form Love Lab. Also, apparently she's Rin's Mom.

>Doctor Chihaya's sister is Rin's Mother
The im@s seiyuu connection rabbit hole's depth knows no bounds.

In Japanese because I can't be bothered to to edit it, sorry
・ステラ追加曲 判明済み17曲+メドレー1曲+α
Top!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shy->shining
THE IDOLM@STER 2nd-mix
Thank You!
待ち受けプリンス
まっすぐ
キミはメロディ
太陽のジェラシー
蒼い鳥
Kosmos, Cosmos
おはよう!!朝ごはん
魔法をかけて!
隣に…
SMOKY THRILL
エージェント夜を往く
スタ→トスタ→
relations
Brand New Day!
キミはRelations-mixMEDLEY
+紅白応援V
+Blooming Star(詩花)

・プラスタ18曲+メドレー2曲
Happy!!
ザ・ライブ革命でSHOW!
THE IDOLM@STER
my song
私はアイドル
GO MY WAY!!
Honey Heartbeat
キミチャンネル
READY!!
CHANGE!!!!
自分REST@AT
99 Nights
ビジョナリー
edeN
Vault that borderline!
七彩ボタン
キラメキラリ
いっぱいいっぱい
キラキラいっぱいWAY!!MEDLEY
THE H@PPY LIVE!MEDLEY

>Rin's Mom
Who was Shimamamama again?

>You'd think they'd actually refine the simulation gameplay as the years went by but I'd argue that they actually regressed in that regard.

In each and every genre, games tend to regress and make awkward compromises to appeal to broader masses and sell better.
A more refined simulation would make you and me happy, but would be pointless or confusing to many a potential whale.

That's a pretty good song list.

I mean, Kirari is Shimamama

Reminds me of the MC from Persona wearing those glasses, unless it's a homage? Someone did mention one of the staff is from P3.

They brought back Asagohan? I love Yayoi but that song is bad.

Pretty sure that was Rei Matsuzaki, aka Kirari.

But someone do correct me if I'm wrong here.

And from the first DLC catalog: Vertex Meister, m@sterpiece, Destiny, Positive and Ramune iro seishun.

Maybe counting DLC (from PS too) against TD isn't a fair point, but I can't get any more songs in TD, DLC or otherwise, so it's a matter of opinion.

Simplification/streamlining of gameplay does not have to be the same as regression.

One of the things I don't like about the console games is how they always use the same old songs with just two or three new songs and then release new songs as DLC.

I'd like to see a game entirely with new songs, it would be way more fun seeing everyone using different units for the MVs instead of a bunch of units and MVs we have already seen before.

She has more range than people give her credit for.

> Bamco
> Not reusing assets like crazy
Just look at SRW.

I'm saying that a refined simulation would have many intricacies and parameters and things to learn. Not everyone is into it. Unfortunately.

Not to say there's not place for improvement. Minigames were pretty grindy and could be dull in SP. That shit would need to get fixed some.
But I liked amount of commus and choices, unless it's all nostalgia glasses.

> Shinto deity celebrating Christmas
What a strange world we live in.

kissing Basa's lewd body.

Me as the fourth girl in that circle.

Insides of her elbows!

YOU ARE THE KILLER

Which idol is this?

Shoutout to my main man ChieP
we go way back

Me as one of them.

Yoshino, you don't believe in Jesus?

Sayame from Cinderella Girls. She's very cute! Check her out, new friend.

Why is journalist guy there?

WHAT DID YOU EVEN GET IN ALL THOSE DAYS BITCH

Chlamydia

It's TACHIBAN-- oh wrong thread.

If everything has a shinto deity, then Jesus also has a shinto deity.

Checkmate, whoever you are.

But user, Jesus IS a Shinto Deity.

There had better be SideM rival DLC in Stella Stage. I want to see high-def Teru.

Excellent.

And I love the "casually" part.

Summon your persona Serika!

why Jesus's brother has a japanese name?

*bowels

It's gonna be Saki.

app.famitsu.com/20161220_924344/
app.famitsu.com/20171221_1203848/

Deresute ranked higher in 2017 compared to 2016 in terms of played time (they use a formula based on player count and time spent in the app), even though it scored lower. I guess other apps are just losing players faster.

They are gone, yes.