/vn/-Ushio edition

Visual Novel General #1764

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Fate_SN_Anime/status/944516079677607936?s=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not Mooka edition

Whoops, we're at thread #1765

Inferior Ushio. This one is better.

Don't be lonely this holiday season, read a moege, feel warm and fuzzy and share it with us.

;_;

It'll be a while

Technically the first episode isn't even complete yet.

What do you mean?

I like upskirts.

What?

Parts are left untranslated and there's tons of bugs

What do you want for christmas /vn/?

To die

Wasn't all 3 episodes supposed to be out by now? Sekai is retarded

>20 more days

I'm dedicating all of January to reading this

They were supposed to be all out by Winter 2018 so more or less

A Miyako blowjob
A Miyako assjob
A Miyako cosplay
A Miyako paizuri
and let's not forget about doggy impregnation

The will to end it all.

Soon lads

a GF with whom I could hold hands and cuddle.

>tfw the best Doddler could say is that "it will still come out"

I hope the other 2 parts are better, but I don't trust Sekai

Please Rail My Road.

Also soon

MG should just go straight Chad and release it anyways. What is that bankrupt company going to do? Sue them?

The parent company went bankrupt. The actual company can still sue them yes

How the fuck has it been this many years, why the fuck can't I press start on the english version of Little Busters home screen, why the fuck am I crying, why is this the first time I've come back to /vn/ since I graduated high school

Kill yourself

maya

Someone posted the uncensored CGs for Imopara 2 already; I'm impressed.

I thought Ley-Line came out last week.

That's the second episode.

I needed that

from the release or are you saying they uncensored then posted them?

I'll take a Momoyo and Miyako end, thanks.

Sue them with what money? Chublesoft would probably just go uso da, and that would be that

They promised the first game for september, the secon one for december and the third for junary.
...and the released the first part few days ago.

...alos, Rakuen fucking when? The fucking all-age version was released +1 year ago, fuck!

That post is talking about SukiSuki famalam

I think you replied to the wrong person.

They could probably throw a sizable wrench into MG's abilities to license future titles from other companies.

Hey, could somebody who played Himawari explain to me how the space lolis' powers worked?

I want to know where I can find the other art books. Seriously, they exist and people only uploaded School & Summer Days.

Somebody ripped the CGs from the release.

Dumb 'murica units

I want to penetrate you, Ushio-chan

Miyako

5ft 11in 2out

any girl who will love me without any ulterior motive.

The Wagamama High Spec artbook was in one of the torrents.

Reminder that they're all out to get you.

Samemama

A rope

>that moment in the Fare route when Shirou has an argument with Saber in the bridge
>he leaves her and has an autistic breakdown until night arrives
>he goes looking for her
>she's standing right where he left her, looking at nothing with a sad look on her face
Holy shit, they are both fucking autistic, they are made for each other

Yukino

Yes, they're worst girl and worst boy respectively. A perfect pile of shit for one another.

They deserve whatever bad shit happens to them for being so retarded.

>Makina. I need you to do something for me. Not as a friend, but as a lover..
>A-anything for you Onii-chan~

>worst girl

I hate Makina so fucking much
It hurts that her route was the best

Not even simply limited to the worst girl of her series - Saber is one of the worst girls of all time. Only disgusting normalfags and like-minded retards flock to her.

Best girl coming through

Get the fuck out.

But worst boy is Shinji

Shinji dindu nuffin

Shinji is the unsung hero of Fate

cute

Best girl coming through

I just re-read this today and I liked it, I mean sure it could have been better but it fits both their characters pretty well

>best girl
for a worm maybe

This. It is a sign that we aren’t newfags by doing this. This isn’t a sign that we haven’t seen enough, it’s a sign that we have viewed enough.

Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Emiya does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Emiya look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Emiya. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Emiya, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

It does, It shows how autistic and stupid they both are in that route, in a good way

Yes

He’s a rapist and that means he’s a good person. Antirapefags should go away.

>still no camrip

>t. Shinji

What's it going to be?

twitter.com/Fate_SN_Anime/status/944516079677607936?s=17

What does /vn/ think of mutually consenting loving?

Which one should I choose?

Shit.

Me

Persist on being a Superhero

don't be incest and do nothing

Do nothing to get harem. it's the true end after all

Do nothing

Link the flame

A translation announcement.

pls b a qt girl or trap

kek

Do nothing

This series has like 4 games, doesn't it?

Don´t open it

Main game is a trilogy and then it has two prequels. Wouldn't be surprised if the daughter gets a story of her own someday.

heh, thanks beckett

Wtf that's an entire visual novel universe at that point

SLUUUUT

And it's all about cuckoldry. Surely there must be something to those Marina if it has that many entries.

Better choices
Better Sisters