/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #682

''Partying like there was no tomorrow'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtu.be/vUfsnsSMkPA
xjoshix.deviantart.com/art/Heavy-Xmas-Max-651784362
youtu.be/cw_0Bxqpc9o
youtu.be/IXYkdDaOQmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Chloe is #1

Cutest couple in this world who both deserved better

A L W A Y S

You're right! (At least when talking September 2013 and on)

She's Max's #1.

and this is Chloe's #1 priority

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

>She's Max's #1.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

>The line from the middle option to the top one implies that the argument established by the top option is clearly, undeniably true. To reach this point in the flowchart, the viewer has already established that they disagree with that.
Well, naturally. The purpouse of the pic was to showcase the fallacious train of thought people use to arrive to the conclusion that Eliot's points were either wrong or invalidated ny his actions, both of which have been refuted earlier in the thread.
>>you got in a fight at the mill
already been addressed, and i agreed that this particular one was indeed a mistake on his part.
>In reality, Chloe is exactly as culpable for ditching school as Rachel is
Why are you moving the goalpost, user? But i'll indulge you for a while. Chloe is indeed just as much at fault for skipping as Rachel is however Rachel is the one who urged (read: manipulated) her to skip it. Chlo's fault for that was never even implied to be a relevant topic of the whole conversation. Do not shift the topic, please.
>t has already been established that her dad is an asshole
Wrong, he's a good guy who did what he had to to keep R safe, made mistakes, yes, but, like R, he's a deeply flawed human too. But even if you pretend otherwise, that does not in any way justify C's breaking into a DA's house, also keep in mind that at the time C didn't know that Sera's life was in danger so when she was breaking and entering she did that only to induldge R's curiousity about her mother and the desire to meet her.
>It's not like Chloe is a model citizen who is corrupted by Rachel's influence; she had absolutely no moral qualms about doing this.
If you think that C would be breaking and entering even if it wasnt't for R's influence you're even more mistaken than wirrenfags who think that Max had hotts for him.
>What the fuck, that was harmless and fun. Pushing people to expand their comfort zones is not manipulative.
Pic already addressed that. So did prior posts iirc

>Have first dream with LiS characters for the first time in like a year
>It involves me just going around Jefferson's house and breaking things while he politely asks me stop
Yeah I don't know why either

I hope you looked him dead in the eye as you smashed his $50k camera

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Love this. The art style is the bees knees.

Sounds like good therapy.

SMASH
SMASH
SMASH
SMASH

He checks her out first
She looks back at him
Chloe turns to look at her
Rachel turns away like she got caught
Rachel again eyes Frank up after Chloe's attention is off her

Sorry you can't understand body language

rachel a slut and i don't like it

Loosest girl in Arcadia Bay.

She was probably thinking: "yeeeeah, i'l be riding that, sorry Chloe, lel.

how the fuck does a 10 like her end up with a 0 like frank

free drugs

>Rachel
>10

>this is not a 10 in his mind

>She's Max's #1.
Hol' up!

Everything checks out

No
Rachel then Kate
Max isnt even top 10

Nice f a n f i c t i o n ship

>read: manipulated
Urging and manipulating are two different things. Rachel said "I'm gonna skip classes, wanna come?" and Chloe agreed. This isn't manipulation.

>But even if you pretend otherwise, that does not in any way justify C's breaking into a DA's house
>breaking into
She had Rachel's permission to visit her house. This wasn't "breaking and entering", unlike in Eliot's case, where he came to her house uninvited.

>If you think that C would be breaking and entering even if it wasnt't for R's influence
Define "influence". If Chloe needed something done and the only way to do it was to break into somebody's office, yes, she'd do it. She was the one who approached Max with the idea of breaking into Wells's office. Similarly she had no qualms about getting into the mill by entering through the side door, bypassing the bouncer, stealing Samuel's keys or rummaging through Drew's room.

Rachel was the reason she did that specific thing, yes, but Rachel didn't affect her moral standpoint. Chloe herself doesn't see anything wrong with trespassing if it gets her what she needs.

This is really good. I bet Max's slippers are hella comfy.

>Rachel
Dead. Maybe she's the cutest corpse in Arcadia Graves.

>Kate
Cute, but definitely not the cutest.

>Lie to Rachel about Sera
>Eventually Rachel gets bored of Chloe and runs to the arms of Frank and Jefferson

>Tell Rachel the truth about everything
>Rachel's trust in her father and anyone close to her is dissolved, leading her to find comfort in other older men as a replacement father figure

Either way Rachel is screwed, although the first option is easier to stomach knowing you weren't the one to help push her over the edge

youtu.be/vUfsnsSMkPA

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
When it's cold outside I've got the month of May
Well I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl)

Christmas Cuties

Imagine being uglier than a corpse. Poor max
Objective ratings once Rachel died are
Dana>Kate>Chloe>Victoria>Juliet>Taylor>Steph>>>>Stella>Brooke>Courtney>>>>>>>>>Max>Alyssa

>Chloe
>not first
Shit taste, m8.

>that is a 10 in his mind

This image is too big to post here but it's cute Chloe christmas related: xjoshix.deviantart.com/art/Heavy-Xmas-Max-651784362

>This image is too big to post here
>Heavy Xmas
>trips
>it's not a picture of an obese Max in a Santa hat
Wasted opportunity, desu.

youtu.be/cw_0Bxqpc9o

>We never actually escaped, did we?
>We've got time
>All the time in the world

It will never stop hurting will it?

>199592120
Never crossed my mind.

In case anyone else is wondering wasn't a shitpost. It's Chloe in a santa hat drawing a tree on Max's dorm room whiteboard

>posting midget ellen page

Everything from Joshi is good. I wish he still posted here.
He made great content and had a good taste in music.

>Hey, let's escape! We've got some cash and a truck, let's try it at least.
>Okay.
>Oh fuck, my parents are home. Well, it's okay I guess, we still have our money and the truck, we'll just do it later

>one episode later

R E T A R D E D
E
T
A
R
D
E
D

Sorry mate Dana is just too cute and so is Kate

>kids never say impulsive things
Whenever you're done
>Max let's stay in touch it's 2010 there's endless way to contact each other
>5 years of ........
C U N T
U
N
T

>greentexting

I can agree with that.

Is it In Bloom that ships these two?
I'd ship them they're both cuties and Dana felt really bad about Kate

>kids never say impulsive things
Not the point. Point is, that line is retarded because they never actually tried to escape in the first place, so their plans never failed. They were simply delayed by a day plus however long it takes for Rachel to recover.

But if you really want to get into it again,
>Wants to leave so much she asks a random trucker for a ride
>Can leave
>Doesn't
10/10 writing.

>15
>kids
Only in Amerika

Just because Michel is a hack doesn't mean that line in BtS still doesn't hurt

We're all living in Amerika.

It doesn't, really. It's like Chloe saying "wow Rachel's tragic tragedy is so tragic even Shakespeare wouldn't have been able to write something like that". Bad writing doesn't hurt.

>Urging and manipulating are two different things. Rachel said "I'm gonna skip classes, wanna come?" and Chloe agreed.
manipulation: successful

>Go from obsessing about skipping town to obsessing about finding her biological mom

You guys gotta realize she was never gonna be happy with achieving either goal. She's a tragic character no matter what

>Could you pass me the salt, please?
>STOP MANIPULATING ME REEEEEEEEE

>We're all living in Amerika.
If you're an Amerikan, perhaps

youtu.be/IXYkdDaOQmc
There never was or is or will be a relationship more beautiful that this in LiS universe

>strawman
>...

>mfw people say max is attractive

Where is this jacket and shirt with the flaming cone? It's not in my selection of clothing and I own the deluxe edition. Is it a choice based piece of clothing?

This is the other outfit that isn't the flannel. Also, I'm on console if that means anything.

>A tragic relationship that ends with one cheating on the other and then dies
Literally any stable relationship is better than this

You distract Rose from contemplating divorce by asking if she needs anything, and then when she asks for a broom nab Rachel's old t-shirt from a donation box.

>If Chloe took the shirt form the donation box at the Amber House, she can wear the Cone of Fire outfit. If Chloe found the beanie in the glove compartment of the truck at the junkyard, she will wear it with this outfit.

There really isn't any stable relationship in LiS
Dana and Trevor seems the only legit one

>>mfw
>>pic related
>implying your face is even 1/1000000th as attractive as Max's

I can't listen to that song anymore without feeling depressed about the dark room scene. It actually triggers me. Thanks Zak

>"Maybe it was this man's sunny disposition that confused you . But he's got a whole other side to him"
>a smartass 18 year old qt Stacy bangs him; a 30 year old ugly patheic druggie, and steals his money and he doesn't even realise
>"she was muh lioness !!!!"
Poor Frankenstein Beans. Baechel cucked him right in his balls (considering he even had those).

Ask Rose for it
(just look at this qt!)

Apparently he's proud of it too. I love Zak.

Objectively the best outfit

>A whore and a rebel

What's the fetish where you like aspies? You may have that fetish

>What's the fetish where you like aspies?
Ask your mum, lel

Name me one better ship in the franchise that is remotely canon (ie no Kate and Victoria) other than Trevor and Dana
I'll wait

Pricefield. Check mate, mate

>Bullying Max

David and Joyce

Samantha and two broken ribs.

Real talk.

Would you deny this?

No wonder because I said the other option. Interdasting.

>that trigger discipline
David was right for hitting her.

aww. What about Chloe and Death ?

Best one, desu.

At least it's a double action so she's less likely to pull that trigger, but...yeah, David should tell Joyce so she can spank the crazy bitch out of her daughter.