>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Last fucking map

getting tired of triple flameblast totem

what should i do on my next char

melee pref

got my charan's poker was ascendancy should i do

buy my shaped vaultos poeg!

I guess I'm no longer poor anymore. Right?

>trying to recuperate his losses after falling for the shaped vault meme instead of shaped infested valley

It's like 10ex

kys

triple bodyswap totem

>realize that I've had the flesh of the beast on me for the past few days
>need to replace my chest armor badly
>spend all day crafting abhorrent maps and buying them
>can't get the fucking powerful warped skellington to spawn

I fucking hate this game so much

what is better for wild strike builds? two handed axe or mace?
currently using a marohi because of its high physical damage and i'm not sure if a rare vaal axe would be better
goal is atsiri's disfavour

in a pickle right now.i just got to act 8 with this group since act start of act 6 but im 10 levels under and everything just kill me. what should i do

Looks like you got exp penaltied.

Start running lower level areas near the same level as your character.

new strongbox is good

You can do those prophecies in normal areas as well.
I.e belly of the beast in act 4

>unid map
>boss has endurance charges
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Probably has extra life too

I know but I've read that if you do the prophecy in act 4 you get the low ilvl version of belly that only has a maximum of 5 links.

supposedly if you can get it to spawn on abhorrent or phantasmagoria maps you get the higher ilvl version with up to 6l.

don't wanna risk having this rare opportunity and then botching it due to laziness.

>5 links
5 Sockets. And Vorici can override that.

oh? what level? im 45 right now

if PoE was adapted into a film, who would you star as the Witch? for me, it'd be Kaya Scodelario

my bad

I don't have Vorici leveled that high yet and it also adds unneeded cost to the whole process.

Chloe could be melee scion

Threadly reminder that Zana is a negress.

It's not much costly than burning through the maps. We are talking ~10c overhead on 1ex item.

wtf is that real

Obviously.

Open the world tab (press U), it will tell you the level of the areas.

you guys are fucking retarded

>uber on CI
>"ok i need to carefully maneuver around these sawblades and sequentially time my approach to avoid the spike traps, if i make a mistake i'm dead

>uber as life
>LMAO WHAT TRAPS GULP GULP GULP GULP GULP EZ LAB TODAY GUYS XDD

reddit only considered one of these builds to be OP. try and guess which one.

Of corse it is user

How are her feet?

like the talons of a vulture

don't be a creep dude

Well one of those builds could facetank shaper's laser beam

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free

You could literally afk in traps with Occultist's Wicked Ward and a Soul Strike. Not that you'd know, because you're a fucking faggot who started playing 2 weeks ago.

whats a good build i can do for 5 exalts? no real preference

I'm thinking about buying one of the supporter bundles.
Are the worth it?
If yes which one should i get?

Not worth just buy quad tabs
>I'm thinking about buying one of the supporter bundles.
>Are the worth it?
>If yes which one should i get?

>HE DID THIS TO ME.... The King of Brine.... oh god.... he wanted to put his crab dick inside me......

Imagine how good it must feel

somebody bought my 5l visu mortesu pew pow gee!

are the prices for divination cards counted for a complete stack or a single card?

THOUGHTS?

>100c for a 5 link
>Can just get Vis Mortis for 2c, and Jeweller's Touch for 27c
Somehow I doubt a sixth unconnected socket is worth that additional 73c

worthless

I just got brine king quest and i always hear ppl complaining about how hard he fukt them. what are some tips to fight him as a cyclone slayer? other than spin 2 win

Why does GGG put worthless items in their game?

Kitava XD > Le Toucan

this is the most softpoop post i've seen in awhile

Why is it always better to go crit as a spellcaster? I'm not a fan of crit I prefer having fun but holy shit you get so much more damage from going crit over non crit

Because with mods like 100+% crit chance to spells and diamond flasks and shit getting a near 100% crit chance is easy as fuck

>keep target alive for 8 seconds
>nigger just dashes into my totems
Cannot kill enemies support gem when?

>tfw perfectly shaped atlas

if a t11 drops, it's shaped fields
if a t12 drops, it's either racecourse or shaped dunes
if a t13 drops, it's shaped shore
if a t14 drops, it's a shaped vault

lol shut the fuck up you dumb nigger, don't ever reply to me again

Exalt cartel still (((working)))?

>complete atlas
>realize it's just a trap to sell me a map tab
>all the smart people are running shaped sextant blocked vaults and don't need a tabl, they can just sustain indefinitely with their boss drops map mod

am i seriously supposed to trade my lvl 20 skill gem for a lvl 1 skill gem with 20 quality? leveling that shit takes forever

>Misread it as "100% chance to block on consecrated ground"

Had a mini heart attack

Huh Oni-Goroshi is stabilizing at around 40c, that's pretty reasonable

Should I just save my fusings instead of feeding them into trying to 6L my belly? I am feeling the soul crushing effects of severe bad luck. I just want a 6L belly so I can play the FUCKING GAME AND NOT HAVE TO USE THE FUCKING TABULA!

I made 5-6 5l chests and blew what must be at least 800 fusings before I decided the six link was the top priority, then saved them up for about 3-4 days

its worthwhile to know when to give up on luck

This. I only started needing a map tab after this atlas change because I was trying to do the elder/shaper content.
Not gonna fall for their scam and buy their overpriced tab

how about you just buy a generic 6L rare from poe.trade instead of obsessing over a hyper expensive unique

>everyone's getting rich with shaped maps
>user still searching for his "insane" elder/shaper rare

Is the boss of the siege map (tukohama clone) hard or am I just shit? 1 ele damage mod and his slam is quick and insta gib at 6.5k life.

before trying to 6l anything check the price of those items

>6l item you want
>1500 fusings
>fated connections prophecy

sometimes a retart sell the 6l item for the price of the prophecy (or 1500 fusings) which means you're paying for the fusings and getting the item for free

>over 300h playtime
>still don't know how to make bank in this game
>haven't even tried Atziri or anything besides regular mapping yet
>haven't owned more than 30c per season

should I just neck myself?

Charan, the most legendary PoE player, is about the same as you

Pillars of Arun is the most cancer fucking map ever and I hate whoever made it

projecting

>debating buying one just because the game is unplayable without it w/ full atlas
>$25 CAD
>league already dying and might as well wait for a sale in 3 months
>still want the 37th totem pole piece

>gookposter blogposting time
>gookposter copypasting his posts time
im out

Been playing Slayer-Cyclone forever now, what is a new build that is a better all-rounder than Cyclone?
Tried to play LLRF, but it felt like absolute crap, need something that is actually stronger.

Glacial Hammer

So how would YOU provide motive to run through the Atlas rather than sustain Vault eternally, while still allowing for people who want to run Vault to have a reason to do so?

sorry, cyclone is the strongest

It's already there.
The two different atlas strategies provide different pros and cons already.

there's nothing wrong with posting cute nips tho

nerf vault

Do it in act 9 instead then, sheesh
Bonewarped warriors are rarer than the bloodied ones but they still appear in all the same areas

Yeah, but they aren't even close to being balanced.

I'd put good cards in shitty layouts, and I definitely wouldn't put all the good currency cards in a single linear map that also has bonus loot.

Stop picking up alteration orbs and iding non-ilevel 83 bases. Use Neversinks Very Strict and stop killing yellows if they take more than 1 second. Get a quad tab priced at 1c and dump all your unid good bases in it, junk sells. Don't waste time selling shitty roll stuff and playing stash manager, don't backtrack in maps, you want to be running maps constantly. Also if you don't run sextant block vault you'll always be a banklet. Run POE trade macro and set a buy out on screaming essences/div cards over 1c. run sextant blocked vaults. Don't do chaos recipe outside the first 2 days, don't pick up chrome recipe (even the small items) past the first few days, don't pick up transmutes or jewellers they slow you down, run maps that give good div card drops like 2x exalt or headhunter.Run sextant blocked vaults with a bunch of support bitch boys for the extra quantity.

TL;dr
stop picking up shit, gotta go fast

Totems aren't worth getting. They're the same every league.

How would you know? Have you tried both? or do you rely on hearsay and what you see on twitch to make your opinion? Regardless, it doesn't change the core of the argument. People raised the same non-point about lab, about atziri, about any side content that wasn't "run this area over and over again"

C'mon it's a simple question, a build stronger than Cyclone?

You honestly don't need to be that autistic to make bank. That's just if you want to get a HH or some shit.

Like, there's going fast, and then there's going FAST. It's real hard to find the latter fun.

I literally have tried both.

The thing is that doing uberlab, doing uber atziri, doing shaper, are all pretty viable alternatives to efficient mapping, so they spread people out. They give options.

The War for the Atlas was literally intended to do this on a smaller scale for mapping, but it completely failed because it's just pointless.

People that slack off the first few days of the league get stuck behind the bell curve on the market when things sell at a premium. Time is money, it always is. Wasting it picking up shit currency when you can get ~1-5c in the time you spent looking at your stash is SHIT opportunity costs and no one has fun looking at their stash tab. The faster you go the more Zana, the more T1's, the more mirror chance, the more HH div card chance, the more exp. This is a fast game, it should take you 2-3 minutes per map.

Plus not picking up shit and micromanaging everything keeps carpal tunnel away.

>Hit fat Doedre with curse
>She eats it for unholy might
>Hit skinny ghost Doedre with curse
>She starts screeching 30 times for screen wide damage until I run out of flasks and die
Never seen that before

so i want to craft something like this, any tips on best way to do so?
1. alt spam for t1-2 life and WED then regal and hope for something good enough to multimod off of?
2. essence craft with lightning damage or something?
also, if you craft prefixes cannot be changed then scour, does it just remove suffixes or does it reset the whole item?

>are all pretty viable alternatives to efficient mapping
How so? How are they "viable alternatives" but running different maps than your select 3 shaped isn't? Do you achieve the same results with a dedicated Uber Atziri/Shaper/lab runner and a dedicated Vault runner?

I could buy with the points i get with the bundle

>24 challenges done
>no where near strong enough to beat shaper or his buddy
>just mapping aimlessly
>picking up every little orb I see in case I need to use them at some point

I want to say I hate this game but I know I'm the problem

WHY THE FUCK IS RAIDER SO STRONG?

Every single talent they get is mindblowingly strong. Not only are they incredibly strong, but they all have direct synergy and make each other much stronger. It is almost perfectly designed in an over powered as fuck way.

they make up for it by having to start on right side of tree

Because they give an equal opportunity for advancement while providing different things to do. Variety. This is literally what will keep the game going. When your lab runners can run the lab, when the vault runners can run vault, when mappers can just map, and none feel like shit because they're missing out on a huge opportunity.

wat

>tfw too much of a brainlet to know which raider skills to get