byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
lif3web.wikia.com/wiki/Lif3web_Wikia
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/16841
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really like this image

I used to really like Probe but in his last stint as headmin something changed in him.

Second for traders

Gas the vox
Race war now

Download and install this to fix rainbow effect
microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

fugg this makes me want to play a vox empire in stellaris. sadly the game isnt advanced enough to really let me RP them

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

So apparently you can shove 30 something facehuggers into a locker.

Theres basically no level of black magic that will save you from that unless you have explosives.

>144 posters
>14 players

what the fuck

A flamethrower will take them all out.

That smug face when you complain about CM constantly trying to make the game in the aliens favor but you're playing on a server where aliens have a 100% winrate if you don't smash the shuttle button the moment they're announced

>tfw once did a NT stellaris game with every race, from skeletons to slime people
>vox got mega fugged

Bane evade. Pomf condones.

And that was with the monkey respiration bug making all the maint monkeys useless.
Although I didn't see any organized effort against the aliens either. Basically I spawned in fully visible as a larva in the middle of medbay and twenty minutes later as a drone I'm casually crawling into the armory and all the guns are still there.

>>The thread hates coders
But a lot of coders browse the thread.

ss13.moe/index.php/bans
you get three guesses as to why they're here and the first two don't count

Is discussing lifweeb going to be shitposted to death?

yes

OH THE YEAR WAS SEVENTEEN SEVENTY-EIGHT!

The biggest difference is that xenos aren't the main antagonist in this server.
They aren't even a gamemode.
They are SPECIFICALLY intended to be a 2hr shuttlecall.

Though facehuggers are still bullshit.

Damn. I was looking for hints on how to start gitting gud with starting off.

>tfw broken man on a halifax pier

VIRUS VIRUS DO NOT CLICK

The whole point of Lifememe is that you need to figure out stuff by yourself.
lif3web.wikia.com/wiki/Lif3web_Wikia
For some information.

You can also watch Angelite Entyshak let's play on youtube, they are a Veeky Forumsdenzinen.

working on christmas stuff, anyone got any suggestions?

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/16841

give us holopeople for christmas

Antagonist datums

Virus that turns blood into candy.

SNOWMAP

>be me
>malf ai
>no borgs
>poor internet connection
>loading the admin songs took a good 45 seconds each
>completely unable to move or do anything for that time
>go from core not being breached to dead in that time

i should probably disable music again

The grinch stole christmas

So how is Colonial Marines? Never tried it before.

Why would anyone ever enable music?

I'd say keep the features as is, adding more to the workload at this point would mean it ain't gonna be complete in time for christmas eve

honk honk

Was hoping moreso for suggestions regarding stuff to be auto-added or changed on maps when the christmas button was pressed, but okay I'll take a look.

I've gotten it to the point of just needing a once-over by nexis, but seems all the other datum smashers have given up the ghost.

Ooh, this one sounds like fun.

Tinselitis, Haemocandicia, a bad case of the Jingles, etc.

I've heard tales of this snowmap, and will endeavor to strip it apart and implement what it wanted to change over time.

Got my eye on the better asteroid turf sprite handling. Turned ores from a sprite to an overlay, so you could have different rock sprites

Xenos always win, admins always play xenos, being robust is a bannable offense, and if you play a combat role most of your deaths will be from friendly fire.

the music was good it just took ages to load

I will take a harder look at that and try some parties, thanks.

"Pick your poison"

Playing either side its a lot of waiting around, there's a wall blocking off the map for the first hour so the fight can't get underway and doing anything takes an age.
Playing as a marine expect to spend most of your time firing peas at things that are more or less bulletproof, and then die to a ravager and call it bullshit
Playing as a xeno, expect to spend most of your time waiting to evolve/upgrade, then die to explosives and call it bullshit

What's the point of unsimulated turf?

Just try it, it's not bad, just repetitive since it's always xenos and they don't have proper map rotation so you play rounds on X map for days before the host changes it. They also have a different standard for roleplay, it's not Bay tier but you will get bwoinked if you act silly enough for no reason, i.e. running around in your skivvies.

Why do (You) static name or random name?

no atmospheric simulation, air doesn't try to balance itself with its surroundings, reducing computations.

Problem is a lot of features, such as SME, depend on the atmosphere being simulated. Unsimulated turf means you don't need to make pipe spaghetti to maintain it

If you random name, people will assume you're a shitter.

How can they possibly be sure?

That is a very sensible suggestion. Thank you

Is it _that_ hard to map pipe spaghetti?

The game generated a name for me and I just used it
There's really no deeper meaning to it
It did the same with my character's body

>I've gotten it to the point of just needing a once-over by nexis, but seems all the other datum smashers have given up the ghost.
I'm willing to do my part.
I just don't know where/how to start.

Somewhat hard, as you can't work with layers too well in DMM editors.

If you build up a reputation as goodsec it makes the job much easier/more rewarding

guys how do you cope with the fact that you somehow slowly got into vore years after raiding their server and never really looking into that stuff until very recently?
without killing myself, there must be some sort of good i can still do that's not just taking my own life.

What needs doing right now is implementing the interaction between role datums and mind datums (Making the proper variables, and the handling, assigning, and maintaining processes), and a way to actually start a gamemode.

Suicide.

This. The in-game tools for piping are far better than the map editor ones and it's absurd.

That's not a valid answer.

Not that other suggestions are a bad idea, but maybe have them as separate PRs so the main one can be reviewed and merged asap. the sheer amount of features in snowmap was the final nail in the coffin as it as unatomic as fuck and noone could separate things out into manageable sections for review.

What if you used a text editor for the tricky piping?

>tfw will forever be considered shitcurity because of a sec ban
Feels bad.

What did you do?

threatened a greyshit with rape as punishment
as a female officer

just bee yourself

offered a criminal to hide evidence and find them innocent in exchange for oral under her desk
As a female detective

Protip: only librarians get to solicit ERP

They dont have to be sure, thats how assumptions work.
Majority of people who randomname don't want to build up a reputation, because itd be a shit one.

i personally random name because I dont want a reputation. Id probably have a good one if I did, but I dont like that element of the game

>valkyrie doesn't look like valkyrie from rainbow six siege
She's a cute special operations girl, I like her

>called valkyrie
>not blonde

5 decides my static's hair color
t. Valkyrie Skies

Bald

bald+ always wear gasmask

Strawberry blonde and long enough to trip on. Full cardborg ensemble.

>not Cav
Cav antag with extra juicy maint interrogations when

Lime green with a brown mustache.

>Cav
Thick brownfu fucking when?
Bring back Angelite

jet-black

bald

SKY BLUE DESUWA

Seconding bald.

what if nuke ops/rev/blob happened at 20 ready, instead of 25 like it is now? would it be better?

Switch it every round to match whoever killed you previously.

people would unready down to 19

>THE FLARG IS BACK IN TOWN
THE FLARG IS BACK IN TOWN

SILICONS ON SUICIDE WATCH

On the bright side, /badmodes/ like pure ling and MAGICA WIZARD WARS would get buried in the 20s
Fuck the 24 ready silicon CIA agency

The less people required for ops the more obvious it is that the manifest is missing a bunch of crew.
Rev with fewer than three rev heads might be worth trying. Or maybe that's a terrible idea, I dunno.
Blob balance is ridiculous as it is, fewer crew would make it more so.

There are many changes you could make to un-fuck our gamemodes, and that’s not a bad idea
I think cult should really be 25 (lowpop cult is shit. The cult has 1 person to go up against and all you need is a single stun talisman since he’s the only person on the station with an sps).
Malf being 25 ready would also prevent boring as shit lowpop milf rounds where the milf has no borgs and doesn’t do shit, can’t do shit, will never do shit to make things interesting

Please make a list of good straight waifus, bisexual waifus are also fine

The last 2 Blob rounds I had the luck of catching ended prematurely because Diddly Mc Fiddly visited the asteroid and the round instantly ended because the contamination wasn’t contained

That’d probably be the best place to start, lock down the cargo ships after the blob is announced and don’t let one guy who fucks off ruin it for everyone

that one bartender is pretty good

HIDE YOUR MOMMIS
LOCK YOUR PANELS
BOLT YOUR UPLOAD

HES BAAAAACCCKKKK

Kammerjunk.

bald

kys

That doesn't trigger the round end unless the guy who fucked off popped into a blob, not sure if that's what you're saying. It just ends once the blob consumes a certain number of tiles. (And that number is probably too low.) "Containment" is a kind of bonus objective for the silicons mostly.

>No lewd femdom fics set on ss13
Gay

it’s not the blob that fucks off, it’s some rando that leaves the station which causes the AI objective of “contain the contamination” to fail and ends the round
I can go look it up in a bit

>ends the round
It DOESN'T end the round. It's just something that appears on the round end report after the blob wins after consuming X tiles.