Dota 2 general /d2g/

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major Patch: dota2.com/duelingfates (7.07)
Minor Patch: dota2.com/news/updates/35745 (7.07d)
Most Recent Update: dota2.com/news/updates
New Players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide
New Players (League Refugee Edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com
Blog: blog.dota2.com
Lore: dota2.gamepedia.com/Lore
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic Simulator: dotaloadout.com
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page
Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/interactivemap

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 Analysis: datdota.com
Personal Statistics: dotabuff.com
Personal Statistics 2: opendota.com
Hero Stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata
Hero and DPS Calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator

>NEWS & STREAMS
gosugamers.net
liquiddota.com
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

pottisdefenseforce.com
imgur.com/a/pidIZ
dota2.gamepedia.com/Matchmaking/Seasonal_Rankings
strawpoll.me/14617902
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime

How do we fix her, dotards?

Reminder all the dotards fled to here:
pottisdefenseforce.com

Liner Smith, the Paradox
Agility/Ranged(400)

Dead End
Q: Vector targeted. Launch a damaging wave in the drawn direction that leaves behind an obstructing wall of energy. Allies can move through the wall.
Damage: 100/175/250/325
Wave width: 400
Wall length: 1000
Wall duration: 4/5/6/7
Cast range: 600
CD: 12 Mana: 90/100/110/120

Pulsar
W: Create an orb that damages enemies and pulls them towards it every second. The first damage/pull happens immediately, resulting in 7 instances.
Damage: 10/20/30/40
Pull radius: 250
Pull distance: 100
Pull duration: 0.1
Duration: 6
Cast range: 500
CD: 4 Mana: 50

Free Space
E: Your attacks create an aura around enemies. When standing in this aura, issuing a movement command to any point also covered by the aura will instantaneously transport you there. Also grants vision over enemies that hold the aura.
Aura radius: 400
Effect duration: 2/4/6/12

ERASE
R: Save the current frame of time and apply a damaging slow to a target enemy hero. If the hero dies while under this effect, time rewinds to the saved frame and the enemy is slain.
Damage per second: 75/100/125
Duration: 6
Slow: 50%
Cast range: 800
CD: 200/170/140 Mana: 150/225/300

>Early when thread is the most dead it has ever been

dad game

dad thread

another basketball player that plays dota
can league even compete?

So who will be the chink team that will win TI8? Will Ruru finally win one? An up and coming team similar to CDEC and Wings? or maybe an eastern team that isn't chink? SEA's Mineski, Fnatic or TNC might have a chance.

Uh, dotards?

you have 24 hours to tell me how things have changed since last patch

Offlane first frame wasn't like that until 7.07. It was way easier before. The third frame should be watching the rest of the team fuck up everything.

Neva eva forget

imgur.com/a/pidIZ

>diamond engagement ring
I don't know who this is but they're a fucking retard.

it's fake

post more kino

Hammer, the Land Titan

Terrain (Raise)
Q: Raises the terrain level by 1 in a 300 AoE. Enemy units are knocked up for 0.6 seconds and stunned for .6 seconds on landing as well as being dealt 75/150/225/300 magical damage.
>This terrain will always have stairs to any adjacent lower level and may connect to similar terrain levels on cast. Cannot raise certain terrain elements such as ward spots and edge cliffs.

Terrain (Lower)
D: Lowers the terrain level by 1 in a 300 AoE. Enemy units are slowed for 2/3/4/5 seconds for 20/25/35/50% as well as being dealt 125 magical damage.
>This terrain will always have stairs to any adjacent lower level and may connect to similar terrain levels on cast. Cannot lower certain terrain elements such as ward spots and edge cliffs.

- Terrain changes last 12 seconds

Terrain Sickness
W: The Titan curses his target, rendering them unable to move up and down in elevation when approaching ramps or stairs for 4/6/8/10 seconds.

Land Master (Passive)
E: Grants the Titan bonus stats depending on the level of terrain relative to the River he is in.
>Bonus stats are provided by an aura and will linger for 1 second on any change.
River: Increased movement speed, 6/8/10/12%
Level 1: Increased damage, 10/20/30/60
Level 2: Increased vision, 600/800/100/1200
Level 3: Increased armor and magic resistance, 5/10/15/20 and 8/16/24/32%

Hammer (Ultimate)
R: Hammer proves his namesake by leveling the area around him in a 1000/1500/2000 AoE using his hammer. Dealing 300/400/500 magical damage and slowing all caught within by 100% for 1/1.5/2 seconds. Destroys all trees and terrain ornaments.

Aghanims makes terrain changes permanent - grants new skill Reset (F) which resets any terrain deformities after 1 second of channeling, all enemies caught on terrain deformities are stunned for 2 seconds and deal 200 damage.

gotchu senpai

tfw you hope the enemy will not pick your counter since they have last pick

i know fur fag shills his discord as the reason people are not here, but it is actually the fact its fucking christmas u noobs

t. Theeban

dotards...

Is void playable without mask of madness? I kept fucking up and using it the wrong time so I tried getting battlefury instead, but then I realized that I couldn't kill anyone in chronosphere.

esports when?

>build battlefury
>expect kills

retard it's a FARMING item
MoM does farming and lets you kill peeps

adelaide?

Maelstrom is okay, you really just need attack speed for the bashes.

>not rushing butterfly
Hello crusader

I considered bfury in void game yesterday but then i remembered the feeling of chronoing and getting free bashes.
Still not sold on mom jugg tho

MoM Jugg used to be reallllly good when you got 30% movement speed but they nerfed that so hard to 12%. You used it to just run the fuckers down

it still lets him do ancients and provides the most damage when he uses omnislash

also fastest rosh item early
>level crit and ward
>get boots MoM
>just sneak in rosh

>12%
you mean 8%

The thread being slow doesn't give you a right to make it early dumbass. If anything it's more reason to not make it early.

maybe with a ward behind him

> Reduced movement speed bonus from 17% to 12%.
?

>fucking christmas u noobs
its the 23rd...

>More users than the gulag
It's over

im playing christmas games with my family the days approaching christmas

Manta Style: Movement Speed reduced from 10% to 8%

messed up with manta

and when it didnt fucking silence you
mom jugg is hot garbage

Rubick's Spell Steal now has an inherent 15/30/45% spell amp based on it's level.

It's because of all the fucking shitposters in the thread and the idiot mods that refuse to ban them.

thats not even a dotard gulag discord it's just some random one

I'm on a 4 game losing streak and I can't stop

no

why worry
forced 50 will kick in soon enough

adelaide would have to stop shitposting about singsing to enforce rules so don't get your hopes up

Were you here at all for the last month?

how many wins do you need to go up a rank?

6 straight wins for 1 star, 36 straight wins for 1 rank

You keep your medal, i have lost many matches and i still have the same one. Go look up on the wiki the ranges of the medals to see how much mmr you need for your next medal. dota2.gamepedia.com/Matchmaking/Seasonal_Rankings

It's percentile-based, so there's no set number. Not to mention how losing matches drops your MMR but not your medal, forcing you to win even more in a row.

If you dont use these hats exactly for TA you pretty much have no taste

I love that hair

where is the real adelaide

>samefagging this hard

t. PSG

I am going to match up against RTZ in a ranked match and beat him as a carry player

Be sure to screencap your allchat

i won a game

>even /hotsg/ is more alive than us
the death knell sounds

>play void
>have winter terrain
>lose because i can't see the targetting aoe for chrono and catch a team mate on the edge of it

your fault for using it retard

>25 IPs
WHAT THE FUCK.

Boys how do we SAVE this game?

alright i practiced the lycan soul ring and got down to 9:58 mins, treads, qb, oov, soul ring, necrobook 1
basicaly the soulring+wolves spam "farms itself" if you're good enough with it.
ill start playing in unranked now and check my timings

Have another, fag

It's because of all the retarded shitposters that drove everyone to a goddamn discord. Now they're complaining that the thread is dead even when it's entirely their fault that this shitty group was even allowed to exist in the first place.

noone uses that discord you tf2 faggot, go back to your furry den and shoot yourself

user it's useless he has extreme autism

he's been repeating that shit non-stop. Clearly a no life NEET desperate to erp with someone on his discord

More anime

Stop reddit from making suggestions.

its Kurisumasu

More people are there than in the thread specifically because you kept ignoring the fucking problem. Now the thread is fucking dead and we're going the way of /csgog/. Holidays aren't the reason when we're going slower than literal dead games.

I like it when heroes have something that makes their basic attack relevant in terms of damage or providing effects, because otherwise that mechanical space is just being wasted. I like that talents help this by giving many heroes high +damage talents, but the problem is that those talents aren't always picked. Is this a weird thing to get caught up on?

Are you the bloodseeker? Gratz on trashing QO and Dubu.

adelaide.

Oh wait nvm artour is trashing you guys now. Also I TOLD YOU GUYS ABOUT TA'S TRAPS BEING GREAT LANE PUSHERS

How to build broodmother now?

mom deso bkb

mom deso bkb repick

looks like world of warcraft autism

>repick
pls don't bully mom

What was the name of the mechanic in dota 2 that allows a support to take advantage of a pushed lane to gain gold and XP for themselves while denying gold and XP to the enemy lane?

git gud

pulling

pulling

Nah that's not it. I was thinking of something else.

whats your point

what u wrote is the "textbook" definition of pulling

The point is that icefrog is building up towards removing pulling from the game and has already partially implemented its replacement.

dotards its your time for your waifu to shine
strawpoll.me/14617902

you're fucking retarded

so what did icefrog replace jungling with???

mark my words, runes will replace laning

Soon games will average 5-8 kills per game. It's slowly going toward league's "win one teamfight win the game" meta.

>all they do is talk about tf2
Then it's not a fucking dota discord.

Playing dota

icefrog here, ama