pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_inktho/status/941682812863725568
twitter.com/hiyoko_002/status/600687167229165569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kagero better not be in the New Years banner. I want to save orbs for the next Legendary banner with Christmas Tharja

I want to fuck Arvis.

Who wants Speed Smoke?

Kagero is my wife.

MONIKA BANNER WHEN

My wives.

Why not the current banner where she doesn't share a focus with 2 other units. Is this a joke?

XMAS

GBF
>new content

FGO
>new content

FFBE
>new content

Cat Quest
>new content

Kings Raid
>new content

Love nikki
>new content

Lineage 2 Revolution
>new content

Fire emblem Heroes
>reruns...........

/feg/ soyboys find this acceptable

>+hp -atk W!Robin

Give me some budget builds. Also, should I just sack the creepy fucker after tempest for armor march on someone else?

FE3 banner with Yumina, Arran and Hardin GHB soon!

>cucked by Ike, Celica, and Katarina
Rolling reds is fucking terrible.

I'd rather take a 1 in 3 chance than the current bloated 5* pool.

Give his tree to your favorite lancer.

>FGO
>>new content
Oh yeah I love grinding the same fights over and over and over again it's so fun, just like you do for the rest of the game. Other than the event's story it's not different from a TT.

Arran gets cancer patient BST

Is it a sure thing that she will get a rerun?

His A skill would be pretty good on a player phase unit with good Attack and Speed.

Nobody knew if Bunny Camilla was gonna get reran but we got Legendary banner 1 already.

Who knows if the original banner will get reran, we'll have to wait till April for that, but at the very least we know Legendary banners rerun seasonals.

So you would rather settle down for a -ATK non merged WTharja? And you claim to love her? You are a mistake

Just Tana!

So does Julia inherit Deidreamer's items or should I pawn them off ASAP

Sluts

So you are just assuming then. If she isnt on the banner you can cheat your way out of not +10ing your "waifu" which you still havent done for her original version

would you fuck daddy arvis?

>try to get my 12 year old sister into fire emblem
>let her play echoes on my 3ds, set up a normal casual file, since she barely plays vidya
>she’s engrossed in it once I teach her how it works
>turns up volume to max every time Berkut speaks because she likes his voice

She's at +1 with +HP/-Spd IVs

She probably won't be on a legendary banner for at least 10 months or so, that'll give me time to save free orbs and then whale some extra too in order to +10 her

Also I can't +10 regular Tharja yet since I still don't have a damn +Spd/-Def one

Shitposting aside, game really seems dead to non-new players, do you think they have something planned about it?

I know it's some simple mobile game but, I really enjoy playing it to let it die like this, not in a year.

I hope you realize you're probably making Berkutie one of her first fictional crushes

I've been hearing about "content" a lot today and I want to ask you. What great content the other games got?

Everyone is just blowing things out of proportion again. Yes there is not much to do at the moment, but IS is not just gonna let the game die for no reason. Be patient

I thought you liked Celica.

They powercrept and jewed ultra hard in the last four months. You can still build a formidable team just by casually rolling so I don't mind, it was the drop of feathers that bothered me. The cost to upgrade is just too high and I have other games I can play on my phone.

i don't she's a slut

I'm cleaning up my harddrive and found multiple half-written smut. Should I finish them?
The characters included are:
>Tiki
>Palla
>Kinu

twitter.com/_inktho/status/941682812863725568

Attack picture behind link.

She could do worse

Sure, why not?

All gacha games have powercreep, it's something you just have to accept. The sad thing is you're already all spazzing out and it hasn't even gotten that bad yet.

Not when she keeps cucking my rolls like she keeps doing

they're even rerunning BHB, assholes are too lazy to even make a new map for one.

LISTEN UP ISIS. I KNOW YOU HAVE FUCKING SHILLS IN HERE.

ADD GUILDS TO THE GAME YOU USELESS PIECES OF SHIT

GUILDS WILL SAVE THIS GAME. ITS A SINKING GARBAGE DUMP RIGHT NOW AND WE WONT MAKE IT TO 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AT THIS RATE

ADD GUILDS AND GUILD BATTLES !!!

can finally like celica again cuz raul doesnt anymore

>The cost to upgrade is just too high
Really? Getting feathers is pretty damn easy if you're in the higher tiers of arena, like some people (who probably don't try to +10 a lot of units) don't even know what to do with them.

Several months ago it was hard as shit and you had to be really picky with who your promote.

You're getting Lyn, loser.

a feg guild would be cancer

They probably expected it to be a kinda niche thing when it first launched and planned content accordingly. Then it ended up making more in a month than other fire emblem games made their entire lifetime. And given how long the CYL units took, I assume they're pretty slow when it comes to making content.

I'll give it until the anniversary before I decide to drop it or not.

twitter.com/hiyoko_002/status/600687167229165569

TImes have changed, shitposting has gone from MotE/Fates to Heroes. And a year ago I got told to fuck off constantly.

>guilds form around waifus
>literal waifu wars outside of voting gauntlets

Could be neat

>not wanting to guild up with raul
sad!

???
Powercreep is indeed natural, I even said formidable teams are possible with casually rolling. I said it was the cost of upgrading characters.

That's the thing, I'm not high tier arena. I don't feel like that's the appropriate format to encourage consistent play either. You absolutely MUST participate AND excel in both arenas to build characters. They need another gameplay mode.

Monika did nothing wrong.

Kagero is incredible on the navarre map. I'm so glad that I have one.

Even allowed my shitty 4* narvarre to easily get a killing blow on his better

That´s why we would have different guilds one for anons that have 5* +10 units and the other for the poorfags and casuals from /feg/.

He gets a malice so large that it looks back around and he gets bonus BST

With TT happening every month, Arena Awards and the feather quests you should be getting enough to promote stuff regularly.

Going to refine his weapon soon, and he's -HP/+DEF.

Sturdy Blow 2 or Death Blow 3 for A?

Renewal 3 or Quick Riposte or Escape Route 3 3 for B?

Can't do Galeforce/Heavy Blade atm. Not doing Windsweep.

>guilds.

Veeky Forums guilds either dominate the game or turn into a clusterfuck... OR both.

Warbros is a prime example.

i need this

Yes. I promote about one character every tempest and maybe another every season or so. That's rather slow for me. Too slow to hold my attention when I have other games.

>Not doing Windsweep.
It only works when he's +Spd anyway.

>we can finally use stupid crystals to upgrade the guild or something like that
PLEASE ISIS I DON´T WANT TO END UP WITH 1 MILLION CRYSTALS

Kagero is incredible

It's a mobile game, it doesn't need to hold your attention for very long. You play it for a few minutes a day and that's it.

Death Blow is what I'd prefer. B Slot depends on what kind of role you want. Do you want him to constantly proc his effect? In that case I'd probably choose Renewal and Sturdy Blow. Otherwise QR if you want to give him some flexibility as both an enemy and player phase unit or Escape Route if you want him to zoom around and buff his allies.

Sounds neat but i'd honestly die rather than joining a /feg/ guild

when will we get him

Bros I found some cheats you guys may not know about.

Thank me later

How long have you been playing? FEH isn't the only game that rewards people who have been playing longer than newcomers (unless you whale or some shit), that's completely expected.

Only issue I do say FEH has is, while it does give you a free CYL unit, you're fucked when it comes to getting other really good units like Black Knight (or even Arden, Zephiel). Newcomers are at an inherent disadvantage when it comes to getting fast arena rating because they missed out on good free armor units that pretty much come with a good kit, with exception of LnD on Zephiel.

Just focus on a few of your favourite units, assuming they're viable, and just be patient I guess. Most people here survived with shitty feather distribution, so you actually have it easy on that aspect.
>They need another gameplay mode.
TT and VG gives you a lot of feathers too.

>my nigger
>my neger
>mai nekker
>mein nikker
>moniker
>monika

I remember I thought I wouldn't be able to beat Lunatic Navarre when it first came out, then I rolled a Kagero and beat it no problem.

Wish I could use her more often, at least she helps in AA every now and then.

i mean if what happened to the spreadsheet within 24 hrs is telling a /feg/ guild would be a glorious disaster

you wouldnt be able to do galeforce/heavy blade with that shitty attack
wtf is with distant defense
just go
bonfire
sturdy blow
lancebreaker
add a close defense seal or defense +3 or attack +3

That spreadsheet was a great idea. Now it'a just an unsalvageable mess.

>few minutes
Not on my watch

I disagree. Games can hold your attention for longer if they have more engaging game play modes and format. I don't have any gabcha games to recommend you as this is the only one I play, but I do have a number of mobile games that can keep me entertained for hours on and off a day. Another issue is that if I can only make progress every few days I don't have much need to login after collecting login bonuses. After a while I completely disconnect.

Since Launch, one and off. You make a number of good points and it's fine to disagree, but it was never my intent to prove which of us is "right." Someone made a comment about the game's feasibility, I chimed in on my thoughts as to why I'm not active. That's really all.

I've been playing a month now and I am starting to get bored. I guess it's nice that these reruns are new for new players like me, but outside of these events there's not much to do.before warriors map I went to TT just to waste stamina.

Who have you given Drive Spd to? Only given one to BIke but not sure who else.

>After a while I completely disconnect.
Then stop playing.

Monika powercreeping Sayori when?

That's what I said, did, and heavily implied in my first post.

STOPPPP
FUCKING DELETE THIS

Then fuck off and stop whining about a game you don't even play, no one cares.

Who's the faggot forcing this FGO cancer here and why does it seem like he's getting more and more other faggots into his crusade.

That is the idea: using his effect to the fullest. I might end up doing QR if I build a comp that can reliably put his HP high up
>DD seal
on there for grinding the Camilla map

Why? It's not like she's real.

are we actually getting a trailer tonight?

Beware of the man in red clothes

wtf bro how do I unlock the weapon forge???

Hes got a beautiful baritone voice for looking like a K-pop star
No homo

Is this a good idea.
Robin is +atk/-spd.

Here's a (you). Last I got for the evening while I enjoy the threads posts.

We're discussing the game in the game's general. This isn't your safe space, and people can bitch about enjoying it or not here. Sorry.

Blame the shitty feg discord group. The admin who runs it also runs the FGO one and a lot of their fags came over to shitpost and meme.

next /feg/ gangbang when?

It's a good voice, but Lukas' is the voice to die for.

I want him to whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

>trying to roll for Lucina
>get Gray'd
>get Corrin'd
>get Seliph'd
>get Karel'd
>get Tiki'd
>no Lucina

I gave one to Celica (I go back and forth on whether this is a good idea or not because it's probably better if someone else is boosting her speed, but it has been helpful) and one to PA Olivia

link to feg discord group

>you JUST know that when Falchion+ shows up everyone who dropped 100k on dragon memes will kill themselves