>Gilgamesh (Caster), Medusa (Lancer) and Ushiwakamaru are always in the rate-up
Ereshkigal: 23-25

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

bros......

First for Kirei!

So lavi be next gaigin but how will it?

why won't ere-chan come to me...

>"~~!!!"

Yesterday

News was
>There will be two paid 5* gacha on New years
>10 quartz
>4* CE free
>2018000 QP free
>Tamamo animation update
>Special event on new years, requires you to beat all singularities(?)
>other shit

Hags

Sieg is the best fate MC

(You)

What a majestic creature

>other shit
You forgot your christmas present!

Stay toasty out there for the holiday season, /fgog/.

>I discovered I fap the most to Arturia Lancer than any other servant

I think Im gonna give her all my Gold Fous and level 100

i mean actual newss

Get off my way
*bump into shoulder*

This is about as NEWS as it ever gets, dood

Post food you're eating while farming

Fuck you it's already 35 fucking degrees here

Cue thread

I want Nightingale

I want to cuck Arihiko.

Achilles vs Chiron > Sieg vs Karna > Atalanta vs Achilles > Sieg vs Amakusa > Mordred vs Semiramis

Cu thread?

Did Semi kill Mordred?

>Actually a lot of Altera San art coming out
>I don't ever post it since this event was unfocused and shitty

Would be nice if Nasu knew how to write her without someone else taking all the attention and being the real real real heroine, since Nasu apparently isn't confident this character can ever sell on her own. "Altera gets her own game!! and Saberface is the real heroine and real star and takes all the credit" or "Altera gets her own event!! And Rinface is the real heroine, real star, and takes all the credit". Can't wait for Altera to get another event only for Sakuraface to be the 5* at the time and be the real heroine and real star.

that hairline is making me suicidal

I fap to Sakura more than any other TM heroine, so I'm fucked on that account.

Meant to say cute. I need to stop farming and go to sleep

>what if Shirou had Archer's face

>abigareddit

Moe!

That dumb horse will never find happiness either way.

No

Go away ugly hag.

Saber Cu when?

It's actually a pity. God knows they've tried to coax Altera into being more popular. It's just that she had to contend with the spotlight being almost entirely on Eresh.

Angry moe

Why did Kirei instantly die when his heart was pierced with Gae Bolg but lived about half-day after his heart was crushed by Sakura?
Is it because Gae Bolg was cursed? But Kirei got immunity to curses...

why, please just make it stop

Its kinda indicative of a bigger problem, and shows why Nasu will never write anything new. Can't ever write new characters without "Hey here's a dozen old characters, lets make them the stars as well, lets have them take up all the screentime, focus on them instead, and maybe you'll come to like this new side character I made as well that was originally supposed to be the heroine. Look at EMIYA, look at Saber". Can't write a new VN because its an entirely new property with entirely new faces, he's oddly too afraid to take chances. If he ever writes a new VN he'll find a way to go "Hey look, Saber. Look at EMIYA, look. Now he's the main character".

More ToMoero

Gay Bulge explodes into thorns when it pierces the heart

BANANA

SOON

>wave 3
>no ishtar buster card
>reroll with mystic code
>no ishtar buster card
make it stop

>Is it because Gae Bolg was cursed? But Kirei got immunity to curses...
Gae Bolg if it hits dead on will become a thousand thorns that goes throughout the blood streams and all throughout the body. Basically think of Gae Bolg as "If it cits = Takes 110% HP value". Which is why it can kill even Arc briefly.

Kotomine is only immune to curses that come in the name of the devil, since he has shaytan mud in him.

BANA
BANA
BANANA!?

I want his alter ver to manhandle me

NO DON'T EAT IBARAKI

Why there more Tomoe and Musashi than Danzo and Musashi?

Medb please

Shimosa comes out
"Oh a story about Musa-HEY LOOK, LOOK, ITS SHIROU, LOOK". Shitty part is that it works.

>qualifies for Saber, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker
>probably qualifies for Archer and Assassin

Is there anyone who qualifies for more classes than him? Hard mode, no joke servants

>shaytan mud
Manjew has nothing to do with him

Strength of design. Nips love the long silver/white hair and red eyes combo. Plus the sideboob and exposed hips.

I WANNA EAT THE BANANA

And that is one of them main reasons anyone would like Shimosa. Same with Shinjuku
>dude look Saber alter
>dude look Reddit alter
Only Salem got it right

When you think about it are Roman and Lavi the only people that died "for real"? Servants don't really count since they just return to the Throne.

>"You must mean how your Zabaniya failed.
>I believe you obtained your arm from Shaytaan, but it will have no effect on me as long as it bears the name of the fallen angel.
>That arm punishes humans, so it cannot curse one of its own kind. As my heart is not human, it is strong against such a curse."

Devils of different cultures are kinda the sameish

Are you implying that regular Cu isn't strong enough to throw you around?

This is the future that Nips choose for you , at least that shit about Nasu still having integrity is over

The Medb line is so weirdly out of nowhere but I appreciate someone having lines for Medb.

Medb's the one who added the monster bits to appeal to her fetishes, she wouldn't approve of removing them like that pic.

Roman and Olga died for real as well as Goetia. Lavinia never existed in the truest sense and could be recreated, however she is dead in the vein that she has no way to be called upon again as servants would.

You said that but all Shimosa cast have fair amount of their share.
Except Chiyome.

To be fair, it kind of adds to Tomoe's appeal to give her the 'widow' approach. It's a way to go 'Hey, she's loyal, but you might just be able to sneak in there with hard work.'.

>Thirty-year-old woman pretending to be a high school student

It's not like nips are the only ones that went crazy, everyone here lost their shit too

Nasu could make up 500 different reasons for each of those characters to be summon-able and people would unironically jump to defend it.

>Olga
Oh yeah I actually forgot about her

He already did it with Jeanne Alter. He could use the same reason to make Lavi summonable.

definitely, and I'm hoping that's what happens because I genuinely love lavinia in a non-romantic way

but if you think about things how they're set up now, lavinia is gone ;_;
as have most of us

It's also basically giftwrapping a doujin scenario of Medb dragging Tomoe and (you) into a night of drinking, one thing leading to another and a wild threesome.
That's probably not going to happen, though.

I hope she does come back. She's got a friend waiting for her.

Any guides for selling accounts?

Is there anything worse than your favorite having no voicelines with other Servants?

>Only Salem got it right
Delusional salemfag making up shit again

>Tomoe
If it weren't for her art and origin she would be easily forgotten

Jeanne Alter had an offscreen training arc to become a Heroic Spirit.

Three fiddy.

I don't mind the older characters showing up. I just mind it when "Here's a new characters story that you'll come to li-LOOKLOOKITS SHIROU".

It would be like if half of FSN was taken up by LOOK LOOK ITS ARCUEID, LETS MAKE THE STORY ABOUT HER INSTEAD, SHE'S THE HEROINE AGAIN. Let a characters introduction story be their own story. Zelretch and Touko in FSN was an offscreen cameo. You can combine all the new characters stories in events or something later on, don't take a character's introduction and completely fuck it over by making an existing previous heroine be the REAL focus. All you're doing is making is so no one ever gets a chance to give a shit about the new character. Don't mix and match themes in weird way where "This is the heroine of theBUT THIS IS ALSO THE REAL HEROINE". Christmas event was weird because it couldn't focus. It didn't know if it was Christmas, it was Babylon, the heroine is Altera, but no its Eres, actually Eresh is the only real thing here so lets shaft Altera again. Both themes going on ended up feeling entirely half-hearted.

Dunno if I'm going off track at this point.

Nobody would forget the cuckbait

Link me your paypal account

Not an argument.

But Musashi have blue eyes

Abby, in her journeys, found a way to bring Lavi back. Then Lavi becomes a servant the same way Abby became one.

Will Shota Fergus be his own servant or a skin?

Is Nezha the most forgotten and irrelevant EoR servant?

BLUE
FUCKING

She only got shitposted because she was popular and shitposters want the easy (you)s

Wasn't the reason she's summonable that since she existed in Orleans she stopped being fictional? Same could apply to Lavi. They could even bullshit her into the Assassin class since she killed Hopkins.

That's snake loli now.

I was talking more for Tomoe since Musashi was by (your) side the entire chapter. Tomoe just had her chapter and nothing more.

>dude just don't count this aspects of character
Are you retarded?I could say the same for Muramasa

Saber Lavi when?

>not the literal who chink