Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1206

A merry Yagsmas (eve) to us all! Kagura bless us, every one! edition
NEWS
>Murasaki will be added as DLC for Senran Kagura Shinobi Refle in February, Localization still unconfirmed
>New Link, the new mobage RPG, is out! Look for it on iTunes or APKpure
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>PBS is officially out worldwide!
youtu.be/Z_ycXAUdRMA?t=15m10s
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
youtu.be/2EXZPWdVNLM
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Merry Christmas
*sleeps*

squid

Boy, I sure do love facing swimsuit Katsu, in arena, that deals stupid ST damage and heals herself at the same time

Preemptive post for shitposting later without the IP count going up

Christmas with your senran and some unexpected guests.

hibbers

How'd you know who my Senran and second favourite senran are???

Your senran waiting for you to pee and come to bed so she can cuddle you?

Giving soft tired thirsty Yomi several big cups of tasty cider that has 8% alcohol content without telling her about the alcohol?!?!?!?

Kinder surprise toys have gotten so lame that I had more fun setting this up than actually playing with the thing that actually came inside

I wish my senran would show up in a giant chocolate egg.

Tracking Santa on NORAD with Daidouji-Senpai!

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

don't do that. every thread.

all of Katsuragi's friends went home to their families for the Holidays, would you let Katsunee join you for your Christmas?
no promises she won't grope your mom, sister, or any aunts or female cousins

smoochy senrans

smooch smooch

What's the name of underwear no. 33 on shinovi versus?

Naw.

I like the idea of Katsuragi not having any real friends that would include her in christmas celebrations so she's stuck spending the holidays alone and ends up making things up so people won't think she spent them alone. And people believe the things she made up without questioning it because they don't actually care enough to think about it or worry.

I don't want to ruin that fantasy of mine.

thanks for reminding me that Katsu doesn't have a family. ;_;

At least they are alive,unlike some other Senrans'.

see that's harsh. Katsunee would be all alone on Christmas, though maybe she could join Crimson in their cave or get up the nerve to join Gessen who also have no family except each other (although Gessen might be hitting a bit close to home for her)... but she'd probably appreciate it a lot if you could let her join you... she'll promise not to grope your grandmother, mother, or aunts (unless they're really young and cute)... no promises on sisters or female cousins though.

Neither do Gessen or Crimson. Pretty sad but at least Crimson and Gessen would keep each other company. Katsu would literally be alone as all her Hanzo classmates would go to their families. The Ryo twins don't have anyone either but I'm sure Miyabi could work something out where her and her father and Imu's family join together and the Ryo twins can join that whole group..... Katsu really would be the only Senran that was truly lonely on the holidays.

They're alive but she can't contact them.

Ikaruga's and Murakumo's Christmas is like those high-class Christmas parties for rich people, for their dislike, even if they don't raise any noise.
Hibari's family Christmas is ridiculous due of how large the family is.

Asuka's family christmas seems pretty comfy, well aside from Hanzo being a bit of a perv.

I can guarantee with 1005% certainty that Murakumo just fucks off on christmas and spends the holidays with her real family

>see that's harsh.

Yup that's the idea

It's also quite likely that Murakumo's adoptive parents invite her "sisters" over since hearing of Kurokage's death.

why would you want to be mean to Katsunee though? She's a good girl. A little touchy feely maybe.. but a good girl.

I love Murakumo's awkward self-deprecating giggles and her maskless self in general

Because I derive some form of disgusting enjoyment out of inducing emotional suffering out of people who don't deserve it.

I try to contain myself but I can't bottle it up all the time, plus christmas time is a great time to indulge myself on it.

oni milkies

Kumo can't stop lactating!

Am I the only one who wants to let Murakumo keep her mask on when she wants to?

I like seeing her so calm and easeful.

I won't lie, this is like one of the hottest things I've ever seen

Hot girl with huge bewbs and samurai armor

Stop that, Kumo.

くそねこ

sleep tight catters

user

RAPUNZEL THE SHINOBI FUCKING SUCKS

I see the lactationfags need to be reminded again of when they were completely and utterly BTFO forever by Yozakura.

I have absolutely never been more convinced that someone was lying until seeing that scene.

Did the faggots ever tell us why they censored and reduced the breasts in New Link?

No, why would they do that?

They have n obligation to justify their decision.

Yay, a new Kisaragi card.

Whoragi

Haruka's poofy hair!
Haruka's silky smooth ribbon!
Haruka's boob window!
Haruka's pantyhose and stockings!
Haruka!

I'm sorry, americananon

HARUKA'S ROLL PUSSY

Kisaragi, she's cute.
Here's Dai.

WHO STOLE HIBARI'S CHRISTMAS!?

Mirai, rape her!

>no abs
At least she got more than just one card this year

>no abs

not even saving that

>babu best waifu
>based weed
i hate this

>Ikaruga makes please least men
hmm

Senrans who are very tired but can't get to sleep because it's christmas eve/their family is being loud as FUCK and won't quiet down

>Yumi last sex act
>purple beach yeah pregnant
>nice spacing human
>seen body hikage love
>/skg/ rape senrans
>burst hanabi paizuri
>little minori milk
>asuka dicks homura obviously
>future without ryouna existence obviously looking done

Imagine cumming inside Ikaruga. Takaki better announce she will get a refle too.

>girls wants user
[x]Doubt

I'm glad refle is still in top 10 of the nintendo eshop (at 9). That's good resilience in the holidays.

maybe all /skg/ anons have huge cocks?

Hunting yoma with /skg/?
4nrMPA6bF2i2

>many horny girls wants user

>hope /skg/ love real things
She is a cartoon, not you're waifu.

>tiny god daidouji
smol dai

Babus in Toyland

good song

What was your first impression on this series? and why are you following it?

Post more of those full size official Christmas senran pictures, please.

anime was breddy decent and this is unironically one of the best chatrooms on the site

>homura obviously looking done
Homura is fed up with skeegee's shit.

>What was your first impression on this series?
i am fond of mass genocide games that require very little brain power and curvy ninja girls, so i thought i would like it.
>and why are you following it?
i'm hoping it will be fun again and rin gets me off

When the first scans and trailer showed it reminded me of the PSP Ikkitousen games (and would later find out Takaki actually worked on those too) which I kinda liked, and aside the tits, the character design was nice too, and they ended up being charming. Now I follow the games to keep with the girls antics and to see if the story goes somewhere at any point.
And because I love Ikaruga.

It was actually a fun, simple game with plenty of characters to the point that you'd find at least one you enjoy.

The DS games are definitely better than the Vita/PC games, but I definitely understand why some people would enjoy mousou-lite games. SV is pretty decent at least.

These two ended up being my favorite characters, but I fucking hate their playstyle in EV.

What did Fubuki do in the latest event?

Idol mikos!

Has Peach Beach Splash been announced for PC yet?

I prefer shinobi miko.

I will actually be hyped if we got a Senran Musou by KOEI.
And I think they could do a much better job with making the characters look like the art.

MIYABI IS THE CUTEST AND MOST FEMININE CHRISTMAS SENRAN!!!!!

post some crimmus senrans

Miyabi's clitoris

It looked like autistic shit for degenerates but afew years later I got bored and ended up here discussing shinobi farts

in my mouth

Miyabi has a cute little clit