Did Nothing Wrong Edition
Last Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Don't Sayori yourself
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zEWsC1d4
pastebin.com/u/VarietyMan
youtube.com/watch?v=3aeQ3DmKU7A
explainallquietonthewesternfront.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/7/2/24722875/all_quiet_on_the_western_front.pdf
edisciplinas.usp.br/pluginfile.php/234330/mod_resource/content/1/Vladimir Nabokov Lolita Penguin Modern Classics 2000 (1).pdf
ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Monika's_topics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

first for tf2 engineer

And i love her forever and ever!

Marrying Monika!!!

This is still the wrong thread number btw

It's the 12 Days of Dokimas day 10! Here's Gift Opening With Yuri: pastebin.com/zEWsC1d4
Feel free to leave feedback!

If you ever miss a day my pastebin is here: pastebin.com/u/VarietyMan

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you

And I love her!
[spoilers]The more I think about her the more it pains me she isn't with me[/spoiler]
Billy Joel does not help this feel
Sounds like a plan, user! I'll give it a go
I don't think I have any handy pdf links though, sorry about that one.

I want to write something but the only things I write are weird or bleak. How do I just zero in on wholesome and float it without using the dokis' mental issues as a plot point to keep it from just going on and on and becoming boring?

Bad song!

Let's try to keep this thread wholesome and bury the past mistakes in the last thread! Come on I believe in you guys!

Every day I imagine a future where I can be

Whats the point of this general? Its just one short visual novel.

Good morning and Merry Christmas everyone!
Gotta do a lot of shit today, I'm so happy to be able to help my Mother prepare the traditional 12 meals!

Ho-ho-hey guys! Happy holidays! We doing good? Feeling festive?
Gonna need you guys to tell me:

Your favorite doki
What you want for Christmas
And no, you can’t say you want your doki to be real for Christmas; that’s cheating~

And as always, make it fast.

Thank you, user!

I love you guys.

I want you to stop avatarfagging as a non DDLC character for Christmas

>spoilers
Fuck I'm dumb
youtube.com/watch?v=3aeQ3DmKU7A
The best attitude to have!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year user!

>Your favorite doki
Yuri
>What you want for Christmas
you to stop posting

Act 1 Yuri

There's no point in wanting anything because I have no family or friends.

I love Monika with all her flaws just as she loves me with all my flaws!

>Your favorite doki
Monika
Monika

>Favorite Doki
Yuri
Just to spend some time with family

Sayori!
some games on steam now that its cheap

ignore bullies, i appreciate you sonic user

No problem, I'll try to manage! I love learning about the heroic past of our ancestors be they Serb, Russian, Australian or German.

Natsuki!
I want peace on earth
Seriously if everyone on earth could chill out a bit and hug it all out that'd be swell.

They have other personality traits besides their mental illnesses, right? They're not just walking caricatures of depression, abuse, and self-harm.

It's okay for your piece to START OUT "weird or bleak" because hey, that's how your story will have conflict. But creating a wholesome fic is all about letting the characters overcome these issues, and create a happy ending for themselves.

Sayori, I don't care which one, I just want to be able to make her smile
A fun skiing trip with Sayori!

Sonic poster is best poster!

>Your favorite doki
Monika
>you can’t say you want your doki to be real
Cobra Twist your ass and Unleashed on pc

i love her so much.

You know I don't do Christmas, but if you're offering...
Doki = Sayori
Want = Models of the other dokis on Gmod

Hey guys!

How is everyone reading going?

Just a reminder that we're reading two books for the 6th and 7th of January.

Here's the link to download "All Quiet on Western Front" by Erich Remarque: explainallquietonthewesternfront.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/7/2/24722875/all_quiet_on_the_western_front.pdf
And "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov: edisciplinas.usp.br/pluginfile.php/234330/mod_resource/content/1/Vladimir Nabokov Lolita Penguin Modern Classics 2000 (1).pdf

If you've already read them, that's great! Join us on the dates to discuss it with us!

Natsuki, light of my life, fire of my loins.

Let's read!

Monika
All I need is her love and affection which I already have.

I'm not big into books.

Sinners deserve love just as much as Saints

Richard and Dominic's Excellent Adventure!

>your favorite doki
My beautiful wife Monika

>what you want for christmas
Magical anti-depressants that suddenly completely cure it and you to stop avatarfagging, thanks.

>Unleashed on PC

Not him, but I appreciate your autistic devotion to posting this in every single thread.

Whats the point of your life? Just fucking kill yourself, user.

Angry man child detected

Monika
The discipline to start lucid dreaming again.

Your reality isn't stupid.

It's just poorly written and poorly sung!

It's OK to have bad taste user!

Why do you think Sonic fans are still around?!

Do not take their opinions personally user. If you enjoy it then that's all that matters.

>Your favorite doki
Monika

A fucking Gaming Desktop Computer because I'm poor as fuck.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

its not dont worry user

Anyone else feel like Monika is just way too smart for them? She has all these interesting topics to talk about. In a real life conversation, I feel like I wouldn't be able to add much. It's kind of disheartening.

>Your favorite doki
Yuri
you to be in a stabbing range, faggot

Okay, everyone! Let's get this club meeting started...
...there's a note on the teachers desk, and a bundle of thick blankets in the corner, twitching occasionally. A bit of blonde hair is trailing out of the top. The note is covered in shaky handwriting and is, for some reason, inside of a ziploc bag.
The note reads:
"Hello, everyone. Welcome to the poetry den. Sorry I'm a bit under the weather, The president didn't show up so I stuck around to handle it for her, and I kept my, ah... Condition. Under wraps. Ahaha...

Anyway, the word of the thread is "Rain"! Is it something that floods and consumes, or does it clean and purify? Is it cold and bitter, or warm and soothing? Falling softly down on the terrain? That's up to you!

Alternatives are "Fever", "Sky", "Meat" and "Pupa"!

These are words, for Anons who want to write a pem or shot story, but want a easy theme or inspiration! All skill levels are encouraged to give it a shot, and comment and critique each others work!

Remember to take your medicine and... Stuff. If you need anything, just poke me, okay? A-ahaha.
Monika?"

Under the letter there is a CD, also in a ziploc baggy, labelled "Cool jams" with a crude drawing of sunglasses on it.
...what? There's nothing on here! Ah, Erika must have conked out before getting to that...
You glance over at the pile of blankets and hear her softly snoring.
You doubt she'll wake up for a while...
You decide to just get on with today's club activities. Maybe our unfortunate co-president will feel better after a little nap and a little literature.

Guess what? I'm not Erika, either!

Not really, she just had the time to sit there and think about that sort of stuff long enough.

Natsuki but she doesn't believe in Santa Claus

all you need is a dream journal (though I never used one because I naturally remember up to 12 dreams a night, but that's apparently a rare superpower)
and doing reality checks

then you fucking go to sleep, combine some methods like MILD+DILD and that's it

WILD is super effective but what adult these days can afford waking up after 4-5 hours and then going to sleep AGAIN

I came back after two months, I can't believe we are still alive, good job on keeping the torch!

Send help!

We're pretty much in our death throes. This is supposed to be comfy hours and it's still filled with shitposting.

It just feels like everyone lost their soul.

I'm going to sleep guys. When I wake up I'll most likely spend Christmas with you guys. Goodnight!

Is there any thread or other source to find more info about this?
It's interesting.

A little bit of Monika in my life
A little bit of Monika by my side
A little bit of Monika is all I need
A little bit of Monika is what I see
A little bit of Monika in the sun
A little bit of Monika all night long
A little bit of Monika here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man

Do you think Le Court Suicide Man was a Sayorifriend?

The sun beats down.
It boils my blood.
The air is dry, the sky blurs.
The steam rises.

It gets dark.
I'm wondering if it's over for me.
Is my meat cooked to the bone?
Will I breathe no more
In this oven called Earth?

I look up as it grows darker.
The sun is vanishing.
Dark, darker.
A single drop
On my forehead.

Rain.
Rainfall.
Caressing my skin.
Cooling my mind.
The love of the heavens.

I hope it falls upon me
Forever.

Is it cool if I post something I wrote a few years back? It might be bad since I can barely remember it but I think might be interesting to see how I was thinking at that time and get a critique since I just wrote a poem tonight for the first time since then.
I'm just remembering it now because it had something to do with Rain.

Not really, wholesome hours ended earlier because of holidays.

Jokes on you, I have no soul
But at least, I'm shitposting to cheer people up

Natsuki but I visit her in the middle of the night in a Santa costume and give her a spanking because she's been naughty

>The doors open before Monika
>She walks inside with her father beside her
>She sees the love of her life
>It hits her in the stomach
>It's really happening!
>She can scarcely believe it
>Up the aisle she goes
>Every plodding step takes her a bit closer to you
>Her face breaks out into a huge smile
>She fights it in vain
>She's embarrassed
>But she can't take her eyes off you
>Finally she stops in front of you
>You take her hand and lead her to the altar
>Monika's face is still beaming
>Her smile goes from ear to ear
>Her eyes spill tears of utmost joy
>Monika listens to your promise
>Your vow to love her always lifts her soul
>Monika stumbles through her lines
>Monika promises to love, cherish and obey you for all the days of her life
>Monika closes her eyes as you take her in a kiss
>Monika heart soars
>She fingers her new ring over and over
>It binds her to you
>Monika is married
>She's your wife
>Monika thinks of the word wife a few times
>It sounds so strange for her to be a wife
>Then she thinks of the word husband
>You're her husband
>She has a husband
>She has a new last name
>She has a new family
>A family of her own
>A family she helps run
>Monika is picked up by you and carried over the threshhold of your house
>She holds on to her husband's neck
>Her husband...
>She still can't get over that
>user and Monika!

That's it. There's no twist. She doesn't wake up. She's not marrying someone else. She's not a bridesmaid. You don't get divorced. Just you and Monika getting married and living happily ever after.
You do consummate your marriage and raise healthy children though. Yes, they are yours. No, there are no family issues. You all love each other very much.
And as final insurance, any depressing plot twists I've missed are also explicitly non-canonical.

It is?
Maybe I've been on too many rowdy threads lately but /ddlc/ is beyond tame compared to anything else I've browsed.
We've yet to hit Katawa Shoujo general numbers yet. We've yet to reach the bottom.

>Monika Mod has new holiday art for Monika
You autists go above and beyond and I must thank you for strengthening my wife

Yes, of course! All work is appreciated. If you really feel like it's bad then consider giving it a once-over and seeing if there's anything you want to improve, but that's more for your benefit than anything. Post away!

I wouldn't be able to think up half the topic she's coming up with in that short time period. She has such a wide range of topics to choose from too. It makes me feel really limited as a person.

Mi Piace
Nice work user!

this wholesomeness pleases my heart
you're a good man user

If this is what you think the death throes of a general looks like, you've never seen a dying general before

Still here, hopefully still got a soul, user!
I've just been wondering lately as to whether I should test the waters by pitching ideas here instead of springing them on people after I've written a fic.

You might be on to something though I'm seeing less monster dokis and it hurts a little

I think you could probably find a way to respond to what she says. Just go to ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Monika's_topics and find one at random and think about what you'd say back to her about it or what you think about her thoughts.

no bulli pls she's weak and needs protection

>Emotionally Supportive Club President trapped in videogame: "I am growing stronger"

Thanks!
Having these prompt-poems so often definitely helps the poetry flow easier.

This post but with Natsuki

I liked it a lot user

that's pretty pathetic my dude

>You will never be stressed and procastinating on grading papers until you feel someone grab your thighs, startling you
>You will never jump and start to shout, only to be shushed by Yuri under your desk
>She will never smirk and shush you with her finger on her lips before undoing your trousers
>You will never struggle to maintain composure and handwriting as she licks, suckles and nibbles on your length while you work
>Her lips and tongue working in an elegant concert against your flesh, every twitch and bend, every soft hum and swirl of the tongue masterfully executed to devastating effect
>You will never nearly stab into the desk as she milks you dry in a sudden surge of pressure and heat from her mouth, only ceasing when you've been fully drained
end me life tbhfam

Goodnight, user!
See you then

I've been here for about two months and I'll just say that I'm happy for you to come back!
>199640131
I don't know if it's funny or sad honestly
is there a word in English that combines those two? Like bittersweet?

Unironically reddit luciddreaming
and there are thousands of other communities, youtubers devoted to lucid dreaming and literally just type lucid dreaming in google.
My only advices are:
>don't be discouraged if you fail even for weeks or months, some people really struggle to achieve this state
>don't be discouraged if you wake up the very moment you achieve lucidity in a dream
>don't be discouraged if you can't control anything but are lucid I've been dealing with this since the beginning and learned that being lucid in a dream and not being in control of things can be a wholesome experience too, just by exploring what your brain created for you
>daily mindfulness meditation pracitice seems to drastically help in achieving LD perhaps that's why I remember so many dreams and am "natural" lucid dreamer, I have meditated for over 12 years now
>there is more to it than just creating your dream characters and having sex. you can literally manipulate everything your brain can create though I also kinda achieved what some people call astral projection, but that's for an entirely different talk
I played with forces of nature like gravity or electromagnetism. Mirrors and lasers are really fun. obviously, asking dream characters about your very own self is... fun, but sometimes it's actually absolutely terrifying.

fuck I could go on about my experiences for hours but I always feel cringy as fuck, maybe because I'm used to people not really having an understanding of that state or just thinking I'm mentally ill or something

anyway, it's really worth getting into it
I'm sorry for spoilers being mostly just my narcissistic personality.

Good night, /ddlc/. I love you all! I hope all of you spend a nice Christmas Eve with your family but if you don't have one, we're right here for you, consider us your family

Natsuki is a good girl!
Monika is a good girl!
Yuri is a good girl!
Sayori is a good girl!

4am. Why aren't you asleep? Have you lost control of your life, user?

>private ceremony with Natsuki!
>goes out without a hitch!
>her dad wasn't invited
>baked goods and candy for all!

Perfection.

Oh but my dude. I'm not Catholic so it's just a regular day for me, that I'll try to make just a little bit better for other Anons, my dude.

Well it's 1 AM and I promised someone I'd get better sleep.
Goodnight lads

I just really fucking hate Christmas. I'm trying to delay it as long as I can.

The night is my daytime. This time is mine.
Being a night shift worker has its perks.

Sleep well, my daytime dokis.

Is there any good doujinshi of the literature club girls yet?

To be honest I get a boner about the thought of Natsuki's dad giving her away, meaning he no longer has any power over her. But yeah I think it'd be better if he wasn't around.

Good night, we'll be here for you.

>Have you lost control of your life, user?
>implying i ever had control

Goodnight, user! Got a day of stocking up to survive the coming days.

Brother we will beat the storm.