/vn/ - Greed edition

Visual Novel General #1765

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
(Cross-thread)

This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/c8751
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

;_;

[ ] Bury face in pantyhose
[ ] Bury hands in garters

stop, I finished your route yesterday, you're worst girl, go away

>When games barely turn a profit, it's hard to justify 400 hours on QA.
Why is Dovac acting like we somehow owe him something? He needs to earn our purchase. Maybe he'd get more sales if he stopped releasing garbage.

Sorry, I didn't realize we were so close to needing a new thread, I've been trying to finish the route I was on.

Doddler confirmed that script changes break existing saves

dovac's solution is to rush out the already-6-month-delayed VN on Steam with autoupdate disabled, instead of slightly more QA to fix obvious bugs like text wrapping and untranslated lines

which leyline is this

Post lewd principal

I prefer garter belt but the green underwear is a bit of a turn off

Why not both?

Does it mater? Just play it without changing anything.

>slightly more QA
Apparently that would've meant waiting another 6 months till summer, according to his post.

>In Yukinos route in Hatsukoi, the couple breaks up with no communication and the main characters complete incompetence was slowly driving away everyone both of them cared about, and afterwards they avoid each other and everything is awkward
>In Yuuri's route in SakuSaku, the couple breaks up both realizing what the issue is, but maintain an extremely positive relationship with each other, solving the issue and reuniting in less than a month
How did toneworks get a second visual novel again? Was the art just good enough people were deceived into buying it? Is that why they actually apologized for their MC?

What's her problem? She is allways shouting and leaning close to the protagonist when speaking with him.

I like upskirts.

What do you have against green underwear?

There is literally no colour of underwear that is bad.

She has aspergers and doesn't understand personal space

Green reminds me of mold and slime

Still no seabed.

Ear cancer

Are there VNs with an operator heroine?
Like, /k/-tier sperg who goes out drunk after mistaking everclear for vodka with MC and ends up waking in the middle of a police manhunt for them innawoods?

Now this is quality autism

Who cares about yurishit.

White under would have been kino

Maya, the anti-Tamaki.

I want to lick the butt of that girl in the background

if only she bent over a little more...

Tbh I want to read Hoshimemo just for this girl. I don't read much moege though, is it worth it?

I don't advise picking up any visual novel for one girl, but Hoshimemo also has a set of cute twins so go for it.

oh angie don't you weep

vndb.org/c8751

Her route isn't that good but overall she's a good girl.

The twins are the best part of Hoshimemo. Just read it since it's one of the better translated moege

It's not bad.
There is also a true end in which you meet the best girl anyway so give it a try.

>yume
>being best girl ever

Black garters + pantyhose + black g-string panty is a perfection.

She's half-deaf.

Being homo is a sin.

com commu community? ComĀµ?

how the fuck do you have pantyhose and garters at the same itme

>Tamaki
Who?

I wish I was a cute girl.

You think you do, but you don't

Do you hate any charcter traits that make you skip a route or whole vns?
For me it's short hair heroines.

Heroines without a dick

Violent tsunderes.

that fucking annoying energetic little piece of shit

Remind me again the issue there, the game was billed as a pure love story like Hatsukoi but the main heroine had a previous boyfriend or some shit?

i hate this fucking slut

I love all archetypes equally

lolis

loli

Loli

is that a

You disgust me.

Loli

She screams his name in bed, she's even more of a dirty whore than the literal whore from one of their earlier games.

i remember something about C;C translation being ported for PC by some team but i don't remember what they called or what progress they have..

Why does anyone even bother with their games? Holy shit

>overblown tsundere
>featureless deredere osanananamajumonji

Annoying girl like Chinami from Hoshimemo.

Right, found the translation

Addressed to Elf Corporation on August 28th, 2005.

-Regarding my return of "Underclassmen 2"-

To whom it may concern,

In the past your companies games have been a great source of enjoyment, that helped me to forget the summer's heat and filled me with happiness.

However, due to the following reason listed, I have decided to return this title.

~Tamaki has loved another man with both her heart and body, and is not a virgin (ie, damaged goods).

Due to Tamaki's defect, and because my play session was left in a state of disarray. I would like for you to confirm the enclosure of some similar "damaged goods". If your company could take the time from your busy schedule to kindly dispose of these damaged goods, it would be appreciated. Please note, in addition to what I have already said - I will not be requiring a refund.

Best Regards

>She screams his name in bed
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

fuck u cunt, i read this many moon ago with dolphin H-scene and her involvement with mc past still make me rage

Please learn English before you reply to me

And ironically Elf was a famous company before Kakyuusei 2. At least they can keep going unlike that company who their debut is Koi X Shin.

sure m8

Elf shut down 2 years ago in 2015

Looking into Underclassmen 2, I really don't know what was going on in both sides.
The heroine was in a relationship when the visual novel began, so you pursued her knowing she was "used goods", but at the same time, it's a rather odd inclusion in a visual novel to put in a character like that.

on VNDB 4 of the heroines in that game have the "not a virgin" tag

What was the company that decided to put in another game the heroine of a previous game that broke up with the MC?

That's pretty misogynistic. Do they think all women should just save their virginity for them? They're gonna get a rude awakening if they ever start actually dating girls.

On paper you're right, and apparently she was already dating someone when the game began, however if she actually calls out someone elses name during sex, that's a bit over the line. Like that's a relationship ender in real life, why put that in your dating game?

>On paper you're right
No I'm not. I'm shitposting you cuckold.

Shit sorry, I intended to write it on past tense.

No, they're the one who decide to make the heroine lost contact with the MC and when they met up again and he confessed again, he got refused. Apparently that's the true route.

>raises a valid point
>Claims to be shitposting
Holy shit, how withdrawn from reality are you?

>On paper you're right,
No

>dating real girls

>dating real girls
>settling for non-virgins

i got a cute gf

>/vn/ is just pretending to be a cu....
Holy shit. Kill yourself, faggot.

>pretending to be a Cu

I wish, man. Unfortunately I'm more of a Kojirou.

From which game? Leyline?

cu cuu cuucu cmmmmm cmm
deragon game me want dorgagon game

what are some festive VNs?

Cute

Please tell me there's something else that does spooky yandere shit but better

kill yourself shitposter

>Saku Saku
>best girls has no route
WHY

SEQUEL WHEN???

I'm a little bit confused about Dies Irae, so let me get this straight. What happened was:
>Game is supposed to be released
>It's delayed and eventually an incomplete version is released, called Dies Irae: Thus Spoke Zarathustra
>Two years later, another part of the game called Acta Est Fabula is released, but the game STILL isn't complete
>Three years after that, the game is finally finished with the last part Amentes Amentes, released on PSP though so it has no H content
>Then a couple months later Amentes Amentes is released on PC, with H content
Later:
>A kickstarter is made to fund translating the game into English
>Eventually it releases on Steam, named Amentes Amentes
>But it doesn't include all the content of Amentes Amentes, but it DOES include the content of the base game, but not Acta Est Fabula?
>It's free to play
>But it's only the common route and has no H content
>A patch is released that restore the 18+ content but you need to play an entire route of the (free all-ages) base game first as some weird form of DRM
>The patch is called Acta Est Fabula, does this mean it includes the content added by Acta Est Fabula?
>Meanwhile, the actual individual routes of Amentes Ametnes are released as $20 DLC for the all-ages base steam game
>Are there patches for them too? Who knows?
>Finally, Mangagamer gets involved and just releases the whole thing as one big game without bugs or piecemeal bullshit, 18+ included, for 40 dollars total, but kickstarter backers have to buy it again if they want this version

Am I clear on this? Jesus fucking christ why would any company make it so difficult to buy their product?

That was rape.

The entire game is meant to be a confusing clusterfuck, so having a retarded release order adds to the authenticity.

O god i need to "read" ley lines now

So you're saying it's intentionally bad?

Amantes Amentes never included the H content, because it's supposed to be Masada's definitive version.

the only real issue with the Steam version is retarded DRM that stops you from playing in offline mode

This but unironically

>old hag fucker

The only thing I understood is once again, Mangagamer seems like the only competent actor in the west VN market.

ToToNo
it's not translated though

I hope soon, I want to shag this smug loli.