wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ltDy9hYzHFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tifa!

This thread is off to a good start.

Real thread here

sorry but it was up first, take the L

You're off to a good start

Thanks!

>wrong numbered thread
Try again corpseposter, maybe you'll get it right some day.

So does any physical damage dealer still need Genji Glove or is it all Loren now?

Your thread is shit, and are also shit for posting in it.

>Your thread
LMAO,
>being this much of a schizo and a retard

>fellow XV fan
I couldnt give a crap about any FF after XII. Even these dumb phone games are better than the 13 trilogy and 15.

Probably just Loren's TMR now.

Since this is the real thread I'll post here.

What are you eating for the holidays, /ffg/?

shame. I guess most of the people nowadays either have innate DW or are just better off with TDH fixed dice memery

I feel bad murdering all these christmas moogles, bombs, and tonberries day after day. It's a shame their loot helps me keep my mind quiet in such trying times.

It's a christmas miracle!

Don't steal me or my son's post ever again.

cute!

I'm stuck in a weird place lads.

I'm playing FF12: TZA and really enjoying it. I've just got the Treaty-Sword and I know I'm about 6-7 hours till the end of the game. So here's my problem: I'm really enjoying actually playing the game, but I think I'm kinda ready for the end.

I know I've got a ton of side/optional content left to do. I'm ready to do the Tier V hunts, and collect the optional espers. Now, I know I'm not going for the platinum trophy, because it's insanely hard to get.

Do I spend time burning through all the optional content, or do I just sprint to the end, and start Okami HD which has been sat on my desk for a week? Is the optional content worthwhile/meaningful, or is it just for people who wanna pad out their game time?

Cheers lads!

Some of the high level hunts are fun desu

I'm DYING to fight Gilgamesh, as he's probably my favourite character in the FF series. I just dunno if I can be bothered to grind through all this content just for him

Here's the full map of Eos

>got kicked again right after i used my mystic tablets
Fuck Mobius

Another cute Echo

it's christmas in a few hours

>1/11 dupe amarant BSB off the lucky draw
goddamnit

no it isn't

Are you having a white christmas this year?

didn't mean to quote

>3/11 on the lucky draw, no dupes
>got my waifu Agrias’ BSB, the one relic of hers I missed off the last FFT banner
Fucking nice. Are Nine and Echo’s BSBs worth a damn? I don’t have any other relics for either of them.

yeah

recently started playing final fantasy 5 and only found out now that the native console of 5 is the snes,not the gba

should i keep going on the gba ? or restart and go for the snes version ? are there many differences between the 2 versions ?

I know that the GBA version has extra classes (and other content maybe), but I think there's also translation differences and I'm not sure which one has the better translation.

>Go back to Mobius
>Do the free summon
>Get Grappler

>Clear all the events, midgar, christmas, tower, Vortex
>Do 9 summons

AND OUT OF 54 CARDS
>Amalthea

Yep I'm done with this game. No way to even get more tickets and only thing I can do is magicite farm

Also
>10 day event
>Final reward for clearing
>1 Summon ticket

>MERRY CHRISTMAS

The fuck?

if i do remember correctly the gba version allows you to save only in certain points of the story while the snes one allows you to save everytime you want,so unless you are not capable of playing long sessions of the game,go for the snes

you remember wrong

>A BSB that another user would kill to have, I’m sorry that I stole it from you

Don't worry, I'll be pulling in the next two T-0 events anyway(one for Ace's OSB, other for his LMR2), plus there's the DU luckies when T-0 gets added to the realm dungeons, so it's not that biggie; Ace is already great with just his USB and LD.

In a best case scenario, we're talking about up to 1.2M exp from a single stage.

I'd honestly really like a mobile version of theatrythm, with constant updates for characters and songs.

WAT

also xv-kun getting BTFO by /v/ & mods/jannies

Fucking savage.

Now you've doomed this thread
xv-kun is everywhere on the internet 24/7

Dark Veritas and any other spear user with access to heavy helmets.
BiS is GG+Duke's TM.

shame I don't have DV or any actually good spear users, minus duke if you consider him one

>1/11
>Iris BSB
At least it isn't a dupe.

Whats a good spear+gsword combo for those that got dv, duke and fohlen?

>DV
Glauca's Greatsword + whatever reberta's spear is
>Duke
Beastlord + Ryunan's spear or whatever
>Fohlen
Beastlord + reberta's spear/aura's spear?
I dunno

PLEASE LET ME IN MOBIUS YOU SE FUCK

youtu.be/ltDy9hYzHFg

>you will never have a qt gf to play BE and laugh together

Thats the problem right? If you want to use spears, you are stuck with weird elements. Beastlord but no reberta, only got kain tms to work with

>Mobius gives away 15 summon tickets for free
>The attached event only gives the normal one ticket
>REEE WHY THEY SO JEW

>Have Fohlen, Duke, Gilgamesh, even Elza for a dark spear
>Will never draw my dark Veritas
It hurts bros

>FFRK christmas events don't even give you enough mythril to do a 11x draw
what the shit.
all the mobages I play had dogshit events for christmas.

For free vs playing the game

which should be actually rewarding?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

XII's sidequests are almost all good and enjoyable, and the upper-tier hunts are some of the best optional material in all of FF imo, your milage may vary I suppose. The option content may not be particularly meaningful outside of some of it, but it is fun and at least worth coming back to later if you don't feel like doing it now.

>Used EX ticket on BE
>Dupe Noctis
RNG please.

>playing Mobius

>D-don't give me free stuff for Christmas I want to earn it instead!
Cute backpedal unappreciative-kun

dumb frogposters

Yesterday's 4* EX tickets were blessed as fuck

It's not a backpedal playing a game should be rewarding just giving shit is fine and what not but unless they want to make this a login game it doesn't cut it

Day 1
1/11
>Penelobutt BSB
Day 2
2/11
>Eiko BSB and Hope BSB

Never had a 6* drop from and Always Lucky. Are they even in the pool?

They will be tonight :^)

That was bsb only

the beta is the most fun I've had in a good while. Can't wait for the game to come out.

It has surprisingly decent netcode. It's not amazing, but it's a lot better than I was expecting it to be and it actually improved a lot since the first beta.

One last bump before i go /ffg/ Enjoy this night with ones you love the most.

Aww, goodnight user! Merry Festivus!

Don't worry /ffg/, I'll be spending it with you.

What would his RK skillset be?
BE skillset & TMR?
Mobius ability & skillseed gains?

>no bulge
more like limpahri

Thank you, Magic Pot.

>implying he wouldn't be an ultimate hero

>3% will save BE

Ara's multi-ponytail is cute! I wonder how long it takes her to fix it in the morning.

II- rare realm with last stand and pocket attack/defence breakdown. 6/10
VII- outdated healburst with no instant curaga. 4/10
XIV- aoe earth with built-in earth imperil & ranged machinist chain-stonega. 7/10
VI- Mimic on burst. mitebcool if it copies meltdown, valigarmanda or curada. 6-7/10

4/11, no dupes. weird collection but 6.5/10. not a bad pull, leaning towards good.

I just did a 10+1 out of desperation and wasted my last 3 4* tickets. Absolutely nothing. Not even a pity 5*

So tired of this game

Just wait and save till sephiroth

I don't want sephiroth

What do you want and why?

Wanted Cloud because Cloud and for future TDH memes, but I'm out of resources so I'm fucked

You know what to do, kupo! You're never out of resources just because you don't have lapis or tickets now, kupo!

That sucks. Especially with shitters pulling them off tickets. I think I spent 400 and all my tickets to get him. I got 4x elfreedas before I got 1 cloud plus a bunch of other bs rainbow dupes.

Too much risk. I would consider buying lapis if it guaranteed 5*. I'm not about to pay 100 bucks for 20 Conrads.
>EX Points
It's an off banner 5* ticket, not interested.
It fucking suck..
Wait you spent 400$? also 4 Elfreeda. I wish I had anything

Been playing since softlaunch and I got more rainbows since 3% than for the entire period before it.

And that's even when I count the two guaranteed (from the 5000k banner and the ticket) towards the pre-3% list.

Yeah I bought the 375 amazon coin deal and used it for the lapis deal. Figured I'd only go for Cloud but it took all of it to get him. It's like they know when you have money and fuck you till you spend it all.

Must be nice being able to get things with money like that. I would do it if I was wealthy and nothing else to spend with cash, but I can't justify spending 400$ for digital pixels, though I'm envious of those that can do it because they have something I don't. Namely a lot of money.