they were breaking codes and other gay stuff

Meeting on the Elbe, dude it´s an iconic photo

WW2 isn't my usual era of interest.
Thanks though man.
US and Ruskies meeting yeah?

yep 25 may 1945 near Torgau

Cheers man.

Continue your discussion on the gays.

What happened to feminine gays in prison camps?

they lost lol

Goering would have been a lot more aesthetic if he didn't also look like Sean Penn's character in 'This must be the Place'.

>Heil Hitler!
>Heil Hitler!
>How are you, Hanzs?
>Not too bad, Franz.
>Jew rats behaving today?
>Ja, next lot going in the chamber soon.
>Excellent news, carry on.
>Franz? I have a question regarding prisoner-guard conduct.
>Ja, Hans? Spit it out, I am having a lot of sneaky nazi things to be doings.
>It is forbidden, yes for guards to be friendly toward Prisoners, ja?
>Of course! Ve must keep zem disciplined! But I suppose a dialogue between ze prisoners may be permitted for sake of intelligence
>Ja...Ja...and how friendly might you say ve can get?
>How chummy are ve talking, Hans?
>Shall ve say...romantic?
>ACHTUNG! What is zis treachery Hans?
>No treachery sir, merely inquiring about mere sexual relations with prisoners of ze vvar! Give them a good seeing to, Ja!
>But of course ze baguette women can be plundered, zis is all but natural! But zis is an all male camp, Hans. There are no women here! To have romantic relations would be homosexual, and you'd be tossed in the chamber with the rest of zem!
>But Franz, vat if ze juden rat has unt feminine penis?

Ya did good, son. Pity the thread will die.

Some got shot, probably. Some got gassed.
The rest were Italians.

Tom of Finland developed a fetish for german uniforms despite the gassing thing.

Sergeant Daniel L. Culler got the "liberator" treatment from some eastern european POW's in the Swiss Wauwilermoos camp, and when he complained about it to the camp commander (who was a nazi btw) he just laughed.

>tfw would've been exterminated several times over because Jewish and Slav and a tranny

From a FTM, yeah it sucked that they burned down our first and only support but is there any documents of someone being killed in WW2 for being a tranny?

gays didnt exist then

this is a recent phenomenon thanks to the feminisation and emasculation of the modern men

>What happened to gays in WW2?

Axis and occupied regions :
Unless you had a very high-ranked friend, you had to be extremely secretive or to the camps. If there were rumours and you had an enemy, to the camps.

Allies :
It was illegal but they were breaking codes and stuff. Mike Pence spiritual ancestor watched though, as Turning meet a rather nifty end.

Soviet Union :
It was technically illegal but I guess they had better things to worry about.

Rest of the world :
Who the fuck cares

>What is ancient greece