webview.fate-go.us/2017/1220_maintenance/
Apology for failure
- Saint Quartz x11
- Golden Fruit x11
Distribution Period:
2017-12-21 04:00 - 2018-05-31 23:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Returning Master Login Bonus!
If you haven't logged in since September, log in now for a total of 10 tickets and 16 golden fruits, you lazy piece of shit

>London Chapter Released
3 new Mystic Codes and 5 new interlewds

>London Pickup Summon Period
2017-12-19 8:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: 5* Mordred, 4* Frankenstein, 3* Henry Jekyll & Hyde,3* Paracelsus von Hohenheim, 3* Charles Babbage

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments

Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/GBfVu9G

Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo/edit#gid=1722316510
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7lr3dn/londons_tl_to_me_represented_a_return_to_the/
exhentai.org/g/1159120/6b41ee5531/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOUR FIRST IMAGE IS MINE

Altera!

What would you do if your waifu was attacked by goblins and she said this?

Get a new waifu, she's lost already, and she doesn't know it.

Pull her back and let the male servants deal with goblins
If she gets raped burn her for mana prism, that's what she will wish anyway

Daishouri!

Remember that Attila is there to protect your Lolis.

she is the commander shepherd

I'm getting Goblin Slayer flashbacks. She'll do well until they bring the hobgoblin and cast her into despair

Murdersuicide seems like a good idea.

What did he mean by this?

Merry christmas or almost christmas or whatever shitty non-christmas winter holiday you celebrate, /alter/!

newfag here
I got herc, emiya, gilles saber and medea on the first roll, how good are they? Also what CE's should I try to get aside from kaleidoscope
Are there any exclusive scenes or stories that are unavailable due to being event-only? If so are they important to the storyline?
t-thanks

Unironically this.

you to cuntnugget

JK is the best Saber!

Will I get bullied if i get into this game now or is it possible to catch up

It's possible, join the pain with us, I will add you if you want.

The game has been going for 6 months. You can start now.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7lr3dn/londons_tl_to_me_represented_a_return_to_the/

its over NA is finished

Herc is pretty much a 5* and Emiya is decent, worth writing down the bind code for those two alone. Gilles is terrible. Not too sure on Medea desu

it's a single player game.

There is a way to catch up user

>reddit
this isn't even worth a (You).

The sooner you get in the sooner bully bandaid gets ripped off

>farming gears
>last doll drops a gold chest
>it's a fucking dogshit gem of assassin
Why do these gooks do this to us

>2 Formal Crafts
>2 Imaginary Around
>don't have any Imaginary/Zero Over
>don't have any Kscopes
>don't have 2030
reee

Maybe I should ascend him just for that.

You haven't missed that much, the sooner you enter, the better, but at most you have lost a 4* of your choice and quartz.

Join us in the pain and regret, we can give you free victories, at least in the main chapters.

Is Primeval Curse any useful?

>have 2 2030
>don't really have any useful servants though
I think I'd rather be a CElet than a Servantlet

I can give you a starter account with some gold servants and sq if you want.

SEAMONKEYS
SEANIGGERS
Just wait till they lose their license, hopefully a proper US company will translate the future content

DELETE THIS

I love Okita!

You are farming quartz and this jew hits you with a rock and steals your cat. What do?

Sell my feh account for the low low

What class would Goblin Slayer be?

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

DAIROKUTEN

Time for Holocaust 2.0

Should I buy Quartz? i'm not talking mega whale, I'm taking like $10 a week until Waifu Alter. I really got nothing else to spend my autism bucks on.

Archer. He is admitedly a ranger, but fights mostly with strategy and relying on his useful equipment. Though he should have qualifications for Berserker

Berserk probably? His only purpose and wish is to slay every goblin in the world. he's S rank at that

Avenger, of course, his hatred of goblins is what brings him forward.
With his first skill a group buff to arts.
With his second skill np charge.
With his third skills enemy buff clear.

His NP should be AOE, some sort of extermination move, like gassing the enemy, or opening a portal to some nasty place just above them.

Are you retarded? If you're going to buy quartz then buy the big pack so you get as much quartz as possible, don't bother buying increments of $10. In fact don't bother saving for her, roll for Mordred right now. You're guaranteed to get her.

Assassin with lots of traps and prep tools

exhentai.org/g/1159120/6b41ee5531/

Will you roll for her

>Choice between Max ascending Dumb cat and Orion.
Can anyone give me a suggestion, I know someone is going to say "Hurr your favorite" but neither of the two really fall into that.
Because:
Orion
+Camelot= ez
+ST NP
+Arts memer
However
Dumb cat
+NP2
+London Interlude makes her NP2 as powerful as old NP5
+Gets most of her stats from that final ascension, making her NP worth a shit
-Already have max ascended JETS, but upon strengthening and ascension, she can surpass him

new year event will have paid quartz gacha with guaranteed SSR

I don't fucking have a Cat. All I have is an AUO jobber.

>roll for Mordred right now. You're guaranteed to get her.

You may as well buy the biggest pack there is if you're planning to buy quartz for that long. You could limit the spending to once a month if you don't want to spend cash out the asshole.

what's with that line above her navel? looks like a massive scar

If you're gonna buy quartz buy the biggest pack, don't half ass it or you're gonna regret

Why spend money just so you can have another x10 roll with nothing but 3 stars and one 4 star craft essence? This game is not worth investing money into, unless its a guaranteed 5 star gacha

Like said, I recommend getting big packs instead of small ones.
About rolling for Mordred, nope, save up, you're left in RNGesus' tender cares, so you need as much as you can, there will be other sabers after Mordred.

I did get her, in 2 tickets.
thanks user

A guy that wastes 10 dollars for quartz has the perfect catalyst for Mordred

I've already rolled her. Gonna get her NP5 though.

I know I was laughing at that, good one.

>he rolled the fucking story gacha

Based retardcalyst, its true.

aho

Is mordred literally guaranteed for brainlets?

*Steals your waifu's equipment*

Cat because she has a fluffy tail and that's the best thing in the world.

Also thanks to the guy who posted Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san earlier. That was a fun read

Orion.

I did it the day London was released, hopefully other anons saw my success and rolled her as well.
Got Altera, Emiya and Medea Lily too, Story Gacha must be handing out 4*/5* to try get more people to roll it.

i want Semiramis!

Tried it yesterday and got this as well. Story gacha is the secret god gacha.

>Story Gacha must be handing out 4*/5* to try get more people to roll it.
If that was the case they'd probably advertise it. Can't lure people into the story gacha with higher drop rates if no one ever finds out because they keep avoiding it.

>Archa
>Bahsakah
>Avenja
>Ashashin
Decide already, you fucks.

wait you can get Lancer Alter now if you complete london? you lucky fucker

She's story locked along with Tesla. If you complete it then they're in the story gacha along with Saber Alter, Nero, etc.

You truly are the apex aho

Nah I don't have your luck, got a bunch of useless CE instead

I got called out for saying stupid shit like 6 times in the last thread and yet I only got keys from the ticket when I tried.
Either I'm not stupid enough or already too stupid.

Is Tesla good

Me too, but I am kind of losing hope. The Apo event would have been the perfect time to release her, but then all we got was an Astolfo costume.

Fate/Dance Order when

He's male so no.

Fuck it, what's the worst that can happen.

Nah, you actually have to do some stupid regrettable shit to be the perfect catalyst.
No details because
>blogposting

he gud

Don't do it, there was an user in last thread fell for the meme

NO user DON'T DO IT

retard question inc, if you haven't done London but Titty Alter is rate up, can you get her? I remember I had not finished Septem and when Nero had her very first rate up I rolled 150 quartz and didn't get her. I was fucking soul crushed.

enjoy your lizards

NP7 Emiya and NP2 Lesbians. Pretty fucking good roll though.

You'll definitely regret it.

Poor man's Gilgamesh

>2 Formal Crafts
>2 Prisma Cosmos
>2 Limited/Zero Overs
>2 Heaven's Feels
>2 Black Grails
>1 of every other 5* non-event CE
>0 Kaleidoscopes