omnicmeta.com/p/home.html

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ck8aUWKPqwo
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4026631
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here comes T.Racer!

I want to bully Reinhardt until he cries!

T Racer is dumb

>dudeee look I'm bronze haha

T.Racer is smart!

everytime i want to play the game im reminded that tracer, genji and winston exist and therefore i decide not to play

im not the only one feeling this way, as long as anti-fun characters exist, this game will decline in playerbase and nothing will bring it back

for the sake of the future of the game these heroes should be removed or reworked

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

Merry Christmas!

playing attack is the only fun part

playing defense is boring shit waiting for the winston and genji to jump on you

>sniperbab / supportcuck the post
go tell the forums you literal crybaby

good riddance lmao but stop posting this

Reminder that Tracer is canonically a lesbian. That means that she, by default, despises and is generally disgusted by the sight of any males, especially hetrosexual males. (Note: rare cirucumstances show that lesbians can befriend gay males, which tells us that Winston is probably gay himself)

You would never have a chance with her, you would never even become a friend, she would not even give you the time of day. This true with all lesbians in general, they all have a natural hatred of men that can never be healed.

I've played ten games today and enjoyed maybe 2 of them, win or loss the game is just unfun grindy shit that's decided by the RNG matchmaking and seeing the same 5-10 heroes every match.

I'll make Tracer straight with my dick.

But she's friends with Genji and Lucio

that would be called rape and you would be punished to the full extent of the law

Genji is like 80% and most likely doesn't have a working penis anymore, which means he is no longer any kind of threat. Lucio is most likely a FtM as well.

Sorry I meant to say 80% robot.

Except Chu made sure to confirm that Genji has a working penis last month. And you know he ain't gay.

>tumblr headcanon

Wew lads!

>Tracer being a lesbian is tumblr headcannon
>lesbians automatically being disgusted and offended at the sight of any male isn't a fact of life

Wew lad yourself

THREADLY reminder that Lena looks, acts and smells like a boy! she's a boy female!
Thank you for your time.

>can easily play for 8 hours on alt
>get tired after 2 hours on main

Genji has a dick, and he's 50% man and 50% machine. They're friends on the account of being pussy juice sommeliers.

You're the one calling Lucio a tranny because you can't accept tracer has male friends my dude.

T.Racer is a born slut.

Is it gay if I want to fuck a boy(female)? I am not aroused by girls(male) though.

>lesbians automatically being disgusted and offended at the sight of any male isn't a fact of life

This is 100% tumblr headcanon. Fuck off.

>Lucio is a tranny

This is four billion percent headcanon. Kill yourself right now.

No because they're still a girl. Female (male)s are gay because it's still a boy. Tracer only fucks girls though .

>bought a smurf because why not
>smurf places in Diamond
>stuck in mid Plat on my level 400 main where all my skins are
>have literally become a reverse of the "I'm GM on my main" players

>t. never actually met a lesbian
And the Lucio thing is just a simple matter of deduction really. If he was a cis straight male, Tracer would never befriend him.

Even if the boy(female) has a male vagina?

>Play better than the enemy team
>Lose anyways because their deaths don't matter

What did Blizzard mean by this?

@199651037
>t. never actually met a lesbian

Right back at you shitposter. No (You) for you.

>cant carry himself out of plat

If they're a boy (female) they would still have a female vagina.

jealous?

Does owg seriously make new threads just because of the image limit
have a +1

pretty sure I've killed you in Yeti Hunter.

This game is basically TF2 for literal faggots and soyboys

What do you expect from a thread full of shitposters on a shitposting board?

nah, havent touched that game mode once, im not really into inferior game modes, i only play competitive

>lilliana shitposting again
gg no re

then I guess it was some other Liliana. It's probably a very common name.

>amerifat friend buys overwatch
>hop on NA QP to play with him and we're taking turns on who heals
>rest of the team never groups up and they're doing what they want
>they're constantly peeking and nobody pushes
>random d.va is saying "i need healing" but runs away from me even if i'm behind her
>while i'm playing reaper i can never get a decent Q because everyone is trickling

What is this? What hidden MMR is this? Is NA QP always like this?
EU QP is always so much more active with people always rushing to the point instead of peeking around the corner

I REQUIRE CHRISTMAS GENJI

Where does one finde boys(female) with female vaginas in real life that are not already gay?

>give genji the merry christmas line
>no skin with a single santa hat on his helmet

I dont need a full skin,just a fucking hat but blizzard will never deliver.

i always have more fun screenshots to show you

Is there any place where they have high quality versions of the sprays from this event?

>Genji walks into view
>Immediately do a 180
>Drop mine
>He dashes like the predictable fuck he is
>Detonate
>While he's airborne, throw another mine at his face
>Place a trap in front of his body
>Mercy rounds the corner
>TRIGGERED
>Fling a billiards ball at her face

>Genji with a Christmas hat
>not Genji with a present box on his crotch

He's asian, it would be a really tiny gift.

>Bought the Rime skin for Sombra
>After one game, stopped liking it

Any Sombra's players here? I wanna know what your opinions are on the Rime skin. Personally, I find it hard to actually like it because it's just kinda weird looking and takes away from her character too much. In fact, it looks like they just took some inspiration from Symmetra's Dragon skin. Peppermint beats it by a mile imo

Must be fun in gold.

nu-uh chu says he has a massive 5.5 inch cock just like mikey himself also mercy gets jealous because he has dozens of super models over his bigg penis also hanzo is gay and no one likes him

BRAAAAAAP

t. lost his Genji with a pussy collection

Delet this

I dropped 1000 shekels on Cyberspace a bit before the event figuring she wouldn't get anything good so I don't see myself buying Rime, but I think it looks good I'd rather have interesting designs than shit like santa mei plus her cheeks are so puffy I JUST WANT TO PINCH THEM

>5.5
Considering chu is asian too he probably thinks 5.5 is a monster dick.

Cyberspace is my favourite.

Rime doesnt fit her style.

I want a more heavily modded Sombra skin. Some kind of Android/Cyborg thing where her face has obvious lines on it.

>tries to get the last two weekly loot boxes
>either gets trapped on searching screen or gets shoved with team of incompetent morons
>35 Million and the game still takes half an hour to find a match on arcade
Fucking hell, I never should have brought this piece of shit game.

I dont think golds do the dead body trap trick.

Can you faggots not talk about dicks for once?

Fair point. Don't get me wrong though, the skin isn't bad or anything but I guess I'm not really for it since I've been waiting forever for Peppermint.

>The puffy cheeks are a plus though

>tfw no carolina ass to eat

>Some kind of Android/Cyborg thing where her face has obvious lines on it.

Isn't that Cyberspace/Augmented? Sounds like you want her limbs to be full robot with metal embedded in her face or some shit like Cyborg76. I'm fine with Rime because it just looks good, but my problem is that they kept all the effects purple. Fucking lazy ass Blizzard.

So you say you dont enjoy the discussion about genji's dick length/girth? Now thats what i call faggotry.

dicks are gay

I haven't used her skin enough to pay attention to the effects. Even her hacking hologram isn't blue or anything? I know it changes to blue with her Cyberspace skin

Going to start uploading gameplay to get out of silver.
I know I suck, but with constructive criticism I'd like to change that.

youtu.be/ck8aUWKPqwo

That last match I should have switched characters and not jump in just to die but I was really impatient, stupid behavior.
Anyway I'd like some comments on this.

Im more thinking Ghost in the Shell esque.

Sombra in a leotard basically is all I want.

And for Widow to have a cyberpunk skin too.

I haven't used it since I got it a week ago but nope, everything remains purple, the hexagons, the effects, all that shit remains purple. They could have made it really fucking cool by making the hexagons into snowflakes and the EMP throw out snow or winds or some shit but NOPE, fucking lazy ass Blizzard.

There is a point in a mans life where you can talk about dicks and not feel gay about it.

Sexy cristmas DVA

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4026631

is there a non lewd version of this? cause its a very nice picture

>t. Faggot

nvm found it

See if it had some sort of new effects I'd use it. I'm a sucker for the small things in a new skin. Maybe they might do something after they finish fixing the Hanzo skin everyone apparently hates

>that dead inside expression

I think it's a soft gentle look

I HAVE NO PERSONALITY

which hero has the biggest dick?

Blizzard is famously lazy on their "legendary" cosmetic shit, doesn't matter what game. Go to HotS general and ask how they feel about their game's "legendary" skins and you will get miles of bitching about how the best they can do is slap on some cheesy color filters. Meanwhile Overwatch team can't even do fucking that. At least HotS has the excuse of being a skeleton crew of poverty niggas working on a game most people consider a laughingstock, what is Jeff doing with those goybox billions? They can't even make Sombra's effects blue, they can't afford to do unique voicelines for more than 1 skin, they take 3 months to make a single legendary skin that they outsource, and then there's Mei's Beekeeper anniversary outfit, arguably the worst skin in the whole fucking game that offers NOTHING new, they couldn't even be assed to make her iceblock into a beehive or something.

Blizzard is so fucking lazy it's incredible.

Remember

Nah there's certain features in the face like how the bottom of people eyes rise when they smile that is missing and turns off some of the facial expression.
Attempted a quick fix

i think he meant the deer, it still looks like a zombie

Things you need to improve besides aiming are
>positioning
>general knowledge about the hero you play
>better awareness of the enemy either by vision or by sound

Id say you dont suck as much as you might think,for example you are either close or on the objective most of the time,which is the right mindset to follow. Now im not a monkey expert,you can probably look up some guides but hes not for standing at the middle of the objective and dropping down a barrier. Thats orisa/rein,so strategy needs to be improved.

Sometimes you just press the shoot button and stand almost still while the enemy is way out of your range,wasting ammo. You probably need to play a bit more winston to get hang of the range of your gun. Your jumps could use some improvement aswell.Also use more melee attacks so you dont run out of ammo so easily. Id say watch an xqc video because he had some good advices even if hes a memetier streamer.

Seems like tracer can confuse you easily,pay more attention to her blink pattern/blink particles because it can tell you where she blinks most of the time. You also dont seem to recognize where sounds are coming from exactly,not sure if its because you dont know the maps well or your headphones are bad quality.

mccree

kek