What do you guys think of ETC peaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/grayscale-ethereum-classic-vehicle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just keep holding

What's the point?
ETH is where all the money's at.

This coin is dead since day 1.

havent checked my balance for months and see i have both eth and etc now, if i spend one will it spend the other?

No, they are on different blockchains.

coindesk.com/grayscale-ethereum-classic-vehicle/

>This coin is dead since day 1.
and yet it is up 17% the past 24 hours

ETH has shown that it will reverse transactions to please the majority, who would want that?

ETC can just implement anything that ETH devs come up with since it is open source.

I'll stick with the immutable chain.

>I'll stick with the immutable chain.
But the banks and megacorps are going with the other one.

They're pushing development, they won't be using the ETH chain. They'll use the products of its development to implement their own blockchain technologies for whatever digital currencies they are cooking up.

banks like their money not being stolen, or if it is, having it returned to them :))))

Private blockchains don't make sense. If you centralize a blockchain you lose all of its advantages.

Yeah, and that's why ETH is going to make all the gains.

why would you want ETC instead of ETH

seriously I dont understand, can someone explain?

>>private
>>centralized
literally nobody said either of those things

Why would a corporation create its own blockchain to compete with ETH if they didn't mind decentralization?
It would make more sense to just issue tokens on the ETH blockchain. This avoids the issue of convincing people to run nodes for you.

Still holding 200+ ETC I bought the day it was released. Also had another 100 from my ETH. I remember all of you shills shitting on it calling it a scam. Then it mooned and now we're at $5. 1000% increase on my investment.

A lot of people on Twitter seem to be absolutely confident ETC will moon. I never held any, got into the game only when ETH became a thing.
But just to be on the safe side, I split my shit 50-50 on ETH/ETC. Can't lose... right?

>200
wow it's fucking nothing

>ETC can just implement anything that ETH devs come up with since it is open source.
That's your fucking plan? Copy another team's tech?

ETC: Exactly the same as Ethereum, except on our chain, the DAO hacker gets to keep the coins.

>>That's your fucking plan?
there's not ETC devs on here

>>DAO hacker gets to keep the coins
the DAO wrote shitty code and it got exploited, they destroyed the legitimacy of the ETH chain when they reversed it. they've set a precedent that they're willing to manipulate transactions

>>don't copy that open source code or you'll be sorry
listen to yourself sometime