/fhg/ - Forhonor General

Special girl edition

>Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk [Open]

[YouTube] For Honor: Season 4 - Shaman Gameplay - The Savage | Trailer | Ubisoft [US] (embed)

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIGYbTbaJK8
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/htmlview#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the better gamemode for grinding events drops Tribute or Elim?

Who's the best hero for ice brawl and why is it still shaman?

Ice brawl could be really fun but some heroes are just way too good for it so everyone just uses the same shit or loses in 10 seconds

Oops forgot the previous thread.

Tribute. With a good autism squad, your looking at 5 matches per hour because each match takes only 2 minutes. Also, bots got toned down so enjoy the level 1 AI

>your looking at 5 matches per hour because each match takes only 2 minutes

>5 matches per hour
>matches take 2 minutes
You okay user?

Bully me again and see what happens

>when you block an attack

Holy fuck the new map is fucking garbage.
I'd rather take the 10 min ban then play this shit

>AFK farmers in tribute
Fucking retards. They are not even helping themselves either, AFK farming in dom doesn't matter as much and the match will still be over sooner than a Tribute match that gets dragged on until the end.

What new map user

>when they parry every light

>mfw getting gangbanged by a bunch of Kangz as a poor little nobushi/femnobi

what is it about tribute that attracts retards?

>Getting fucked in a gank as the hands down best anti ganker S tier dominion character
Try harder next time.

CTF with randoms never goes well in any game, why did you think this one would be different?

I know it’s Christmas break and all. But why the fuck would you still choose kensei over raider for a competitive Dom match. What are you?, fucking braindead

>join comp dom game with a three stack
>random picks warden
It's like these people are trying to throw the fucking game I swear.

because it literally tells you when to defend

>but eye don’t know what to defend Guies XD

>competitive Dom
Completely forgot that exists
Why would you play that? Furthermore, why the FUCK would you play it with randoms?

Tribute AI is pretty much unplayable rn for me, the few matches you get are full of AFK farmers

Because no gear stats makes it fun for me. I only play with randoms until my squad comes online. Finally did as I type this

God I hope in year two the devs just tell comp faggots that treat this like a fighting game to fuck off after the failure of ranked mode.

i'm finding games with people who arent AFK but they're incredibly stupid and the matches take longer than they should

>implying current gear stats is that much of a deal

>Playing duel as warden
>beat a zerker
>lol bet you're nothing without your S tier character
>tell him warden is is one of the weakest characters in the game and zerker is B tier in most accepted tier lists
>he rage quits the next game after the first round
Why do people still think warden is god like? I just done get it, all the while crying that characters like conq and zerker are shit tier despite being better than warden.

because he was good at release, so good that people still get mad if you shoulder bash

>berserker thinking he's low tier
why do people still think this? he's easily one of the better characters

Rolling away has working since release, warden was never that good. The way to invalidate his only move simply wasn't widely known at the time.

NEVER FORGET

youtube.com/watch?v=nIGYbTbaJK8

Killing Shaman really brings out the...

Thanks
Thanks
Thanks

...in me

Well zerkers not great, but a top heavy on every parry and 0 ms guard switch delay with 500ms light in all directions alone make him alright. Far better than warden, law, ken, valk, and OBLIGATED which all sit in trash tier for duels and dominion (except law who's actually good in dom with long arm and bombs for days). In fact why the fuck is zerk and conq getting reworks before warden and valk?

Wow user. Way to be a hurtful player, I’m glad based Pope XD has brought the feature of muting quick chat function for the enemy team! No more hurtful woes and thanks from you alt-righters in my match!

I am more toxic than a nigger viking.

>Lobby tells me my "skill" is on par with the enemy team and my own
>Everyone is clearly better than I am by a mile

*Aka every viking on PS4

I really don't get what's with all the nigger vikangs, it's hard to tell if they're doing it as a piss take or they're genuinely cucks.

>don't try to parry
>just block and cgb
>zerk/pk/roach is now useless

>they do the same to you
>they have better parry punishes, guard switch delay, and dodge recovery
Hmmm

I've reached that horrible "skill" state in this game where it's impossible to have fun unless I'm a cracked out sweat-king whose sole purpose in life is For Honor.

Tried to hop on last night for some casual FUN matches and left in an extremely foul mood.

>dude just block that makes the best character in the game shit and two characters with some of the best parry punishes in the game shit as well
Cease

Well yeah.
Couldn't even throw a light without getting parried and receiving 4 coordinated top heavies.

>don't try to parry against PK
then what the fuck are you supposed to do then?

Does this game match make based on your groups average mmr if you're in a party? Becuase I can't remember the last time I've came up against stiff competition in dominion, however my two friends i play with aren't exactly the best players in the world to put it lightly.

I want to fuck that smug robot slut

Everytime.

in a game about waiting for the first mistake and capitalizing you seem mistaken

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/htmlview#gid=0
Well this is the most widely accepted tier list, I'd be interested how your just block lmao strat shakes it up.

And if you have better dodges you get to control the engagement, there's a reason why the good assassins are S tier and the bad ones are still above shit like warden or kensei.

Is Brawl still full of children who will throw a tantrum if you don't play by their imaginary monopoly rules?
I'd like to play something with a bit less players but fuck duel

I just want a gamemode where I'm SURE someone will have my back

Yes, just play dominion with a friend and stick together.

Yes it is. Better just play duel

>just play with a friend

your argument about tiers has nothing to do with the conversation

let me ask you in a zerk mirror match of equal skill who would win the one who initiates engagement or the one who waits for a parry/deflect

I could be your autism friend

i'm about to play PK for the first time. is she as broken in 4v4s as she is in duel?

And that's exactly my point, re read what we are actually talking about. You said just block, I said if they turtle as well they do it better than most thus making your point moot against a decent player. The tier list simply reinforces my point.

Her and Shinobi are the only one that hold up to Shaman.
In any gamemode.

Yep, PK, nobu, and shaman are pretty much must picks for try hard 4v4.

Yes.
>muh Shinobi!!!
>muh Shaman!!!!!!
>muh gladiator!!!!
She still outclasses them in terms of both speed, guranteed damage, better feats too. She’s a must have pick for 4v since she can hold her own, shit all over assassins with her zone, and has better damaging lights compared to DLC assassins

not really i forget duel kiddies are here too but i play dom and most times when dealing with any vanilla assassin who knows his salt just standing there and blocking and either waiting for backup and/or rev its worked fine for me 9/10 times

Well of course turtling doesn't work in dom, that's why it's the best game mode. The example you have however was 1v1 so I thought we were on the same page, but this raises the question. You originally said just block and they can't do anything, but if you're talking about dominion what does just blocking accomplish other than increasing the chance of getting ganked? They also have better speed so they can peace out if someone comes to gank them.

>playing dominion
>get into fight
> a teammate Aramusha or Shaman try to help
>every time they I try to attack, they spam and give damage reduction and revenge to the enemy
>leave for another fight
>teammate stands behind you spamming lights like a mongrol trying to kill THROUGH you

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE?

>when the """friendly""" ken tries to """""help""""" by throwing side lights and heavies while stood behind you

>about to land a top heavy
>get hit by a teammates light
is there a more annoying thing in this game?

Getting ledged by a teamate for me

>land a GB
>instead of synching his heavy with yours he just spam lights
I despise aramusha in 4v4s

>GB and get GB despite launching one first

are they still balancing based on winrates?

Probably, would explain why zerker and conq are getting rework before warden and valk despite them being way lower tier. That or they balance via Reddit.

well Shinobi mains should be getting a buff real soon then

Doubt it. His buff is pretty much what Ubi considers a band aid fix. Just enough to stop all the “competitive” duel kiddies from whinning about muh low health and muh viability in duel

Because people who play Raider are generally so shit they have to rely on carrying you 30 feet away and ledging you

>when I block an attack

>warden
>lower than zerker
Damn. I mean, warden is by no means a top tier hero nowadays, but saying that he's worse than zerker is just pure delusion

user. You need more PS4 screenshots. It’s getting stale

Im a LB main and i want to exchange blockshove attack on actual offensive capability

>couldn't beat back flipping shin as warden before the buff

So can Valk just not cancel her shield charge or am I retarded? I've lost so many fights because I mispredict something and I'm left squatting there with the choice of being dodged and punished, or being parried and punished. I press B but she just sits there in her stance, even if I unlock. Seems like a pretty dumbass abstraction since there's 0 reason Valk couldn't just stand back up

????

>> a teammate Aramusha or Shaman try to help
user, that's your first mistake. They're not trying to help, they're trying to steal the kill.

Warden has top light and risky zone, zerker gets too heavy off any parry, has not guard switch delay and 500 ms lights with next to no animation in all directions. You're fucking trash if you can't deal with warden.

She can only cancel the bash mid way through with a forward dash light attack that grants a free GB on block. She can cancel all block by dodging left or right.

Thanks user, don't know why it's like that but at least it's possible

>Abusing highlanders infinite kick in the event brawl
This is dirty.

>some literal who tier list
I mean I agree with most of the stuff (higher tiers in particular) but some of it is complete bullshit

>One of the best players in game
>Backed up by other good players
Tell us why you thinks it's wrong then.

They balance by reddit. I really hope the dev team gets their act together and balances with dominion in mind. Lawbringer and Raider are already top tier in Dominion and do not require buffs, yet duelist autists on reddit will demand they get buffed.

You're fucking insane if you think Zerker is worse than Warden.

>Warden.
Predictable and parry bait top light for a max punish. Zone attack that costs half of his stamina and is guard break on block. Bash that you can simply walk away from. Situational OOS punish.

>Zerker
Heavy attack off of any parry. 500ms zone attack that does like 30 damage and is safe on block. Good whiff tech. The the best OOS punish in the game, can always be used. 500ms light attacks from sides.

?????

LB could do with a buff but nothing cc centric, long arm and bombs all ready make him great in dom. But letting him get to his unblockable easier and maybe hyper armour heavies would be nice.

What system do you play on? Skrobrand is one of the best players in world (though admittedly that isn't saying much considering how shit this game is and how few "competitive" players we have.). The list is also backed by other players saying it's accurate. Only a few minor differences. Occasionally people like Mege will make a tier list but include their bias by placing Shinobi at the top of A tier simply because Shinobi hard counter's Warden.

But yea, that tier list is fairly accurate I'd say.

Last thread I made up a "dream sheet" of changes I'd want to see.

Changes I would want to be made to Lawbringer was.

Shove on block removed, Health and Stamina increased overall (health and stamina as a whole was increased for the cast except for Assassins' health) Hyper Armor heavies, and Hyper Armor on all forms of CC. Bombs nerfed where if you use one, the others enter a 10-15 second cool down to prevent you from chaining them together.

Wew lad, what's your tier list then. Becuase the faggot that made this one is one of the best players out there and it's been given the thumbs up by most other tourney players.

How do those "Attack increases every 3 seconds" passive feats work?

The moment you attack some one, you have a 3 second window of increased damage. After those 3 seconds are done, your feat goes into a cooldown for about 5 seconds until it is ready for use again.

Such as?

>zerk's zone is safe on block
huh? just press heavy a couple times and it's a light parry/gb. Not a whole lot better than warden's
>bash that you can simply walk away from
No you can't
>situational OOS punish
Warden's OOS game is better (even if not necessarily stronger) in the sense that you don't just collect a shitload of free damage if your enemy fucks up, but actually engage in mindgames. Most players will just stand there and eat 4 or 5 shoulders, some will dodge occasionally which is something you can and have to capitalize on.
>zerk's OOS punish
Yeah, it sure is the strongest in the game, but you'd have to get a guardbreak first. Unless you parried and then gb'd immediately, you have no way to actually get one in while they're simply standing there blocking and regenerating their stam.
In the meanwhile, you're forgetting warden's back- and sidedodge into shoulder, which some characters (warlord in particular) have no way to deal with whatsoever

Is Shaman the only character who can cancel a heavy into another heavy? Also why the fuck are her dodge attacks heavies?