/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Naughty and Nice Edition

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Starlight_Celebration

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Callback Campaign:
>na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qu6r7Yd_iG8
imgur.com/a/ZmXzK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

{Bane}?

Fat cat best minion.

>tfw yoshisanta brought you a fully functioning replica mch gun for christmas
I can't wait to use this!!

>press F
>get a nice thread full of nice posts, cute characters, and no spam

I should have done this sooner

If I pull your coat off, will you die?

Pathetic human beings so far: worriedlander, horsefucker fluttiepan, ada, red, seto

It would be extremely chilly
for me 'w'

who are horsefucker and worriedlander?

KITS

KATS

KUTS

NEIGH

>TFW you log into the game for the first time in today and start anticipating the duty roulette
good times

You're a cute cat

reminder of the blm master race

Might as well add yourself to the list. I have no idea why you expect everyone to celebrate Christmas Eve of all things

Merry Christmas /xivg/. Do you have any lewd, naugthy christmas wishes too?
Mine is to finally find a cute friend to drag into a dungeon or PotD all alone so I can either fail them as a healer or they fail at being my healslut, ending with the two of us being taken advantage of by any of the creatures that lurk inside these places until we remember their shapes and sizes quite well because there are simply so many situations where dungeons can take a erotic turn, there are breed hungry monsters everywhere that would love to fill us with their hot seed. I always thought that a visit in Haukke may one day take a very weird turn, with voidsent succubi growing certain new parts which pump their little defenseless victims full with their corrupted seed with no end in sight until we are filled, leaking and broken, leaving us to recover at a river somewhere where we clean our soiled bodies, maybe even with our tongues, before having some fun together to relax.

I'm a lvl 48 pld, would it be better to run potd over aurum vale? I haven't gotten a single healer that's prepared for that dungeon, and I've cleared it all of once through luck, and nearly running the timer.

Which one of those is you?

> They still cant do aurum vale
Jesus fucking christ how bad are these healers. Aurum Vale isn't even hard.

yea that sounds fun and all, but actually finding someone who wants to participate in high level ERP is tough even tougher if you want there to be a friendship between you that isn't awkward

so good luck with that, might want to try some RP sites to find partners rather than xivg which is full of people who can only write 1-3 sentences

I never have problems with aurum vale, maybe you're just too fucking squishy and shit in general

hi i'm ada

That fantasy is great, going through with it is boring to me though, its just me and my partner making up actions for the monsters instead of them actually raping us, maybe we're just bad at writing or something, but it wasn't as entertaining as seducing a male ERPer and getting him to fuck both of us.

no one was talking to you IDIOT RETARD MORON DINGUS DUMBO GOOF SILLY LOON

If none of your groups can do it then yes, PotD is an easy alternative. You shouldn't be having any issues at all with Aurum Vale though so long as you're using your cooldowns, not overpulling, people are watching where they stand in the first room, and eating fruits during the first and last bosses. It may not be your healer having the issue at all, it might just be your DPS being shit. Obviously the longer things are alive the more damage you'll be taking and they may not be able to keep up with how long things are alive.
Shitpost me daddy.

I would love to get my middie or my lizard between two virile and pent-up males or cuddle with two females

Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

>To level crafting classes, you either need to level every other crafting class at the same time, or you need to spend money out the ass

It used to be way harder even.

It's a lot easier the you think now. If level your gatherers if you're up to it while you level crafters.

Thanks, you as well!

It's Merry you son of a pig

Thanks soc!

highlanders and merry christmas eve!

youtube.com/watch?v=qu6r7Yd_iG8

There is nothing better than to sit by the fireplace with the company of a pure, wholesome male miqo'te for this festive season.

`w` merry christmas everyone

When do WAR and DRK get fun? DRK feels like add to play at 43 so far because mana management isn't a thing yet, and I haven't tried out WAR long enough, but if it gets interesting quicker than DRK I'm switching. Already have PLD to 70.

eat my ass idiot

>You will never ____ Acat

Surely you jest. Does Dark Arts make mana management a thing at least?

be friends with, because they're a fucking shitposting lying loser

DRK lost its fun in SB. At least for me. Moves dont exist anymore, one trash ogcd you never use, and it even lost the parry traits, as trash as they were I liked kicking everything in the face. War is fun though!

test

syphon strike makes mana management a thing

welcome to hell

so i see the bait worked

Assuming you all aren't meeting because of DRK falling out of the meta, looks like my FC is getting yet another WAR.

>tfw no stern motherly midlander gf to scold me and give me love only a mother can do
damn...

>Two days in a row
What is going on

>tfw EB who makes me call her mommy while she rails my ass

Hello Ada post more.

im so jealous

its not fair, why cant I find this

remember to eat your greens and don't forget the lube

just for you user

aren't they having free sub time this month still

*memeing
Never post from work.

whew I can finally get into stone vigil with this class now

midlander album when?

Make an album please

what do i get in return

Merry Christmas from NZ /xivg/!

knowing you satisfied 3 anons, mommy

cuddles

NZ?

Christmas is tomorrow you chuckle fucks

Eurodogs celebrate christmas eve

>tfw want to get an animation like this but nobody likes elezen

when you unlock dark arts you will literally only use dark arts + dark passanger every 30 seconds for half your mana pool for dungeons as your entire aoe rotation. rest is just 1 2 3 spam with a random dark arts on your 2 or 3 if you are gonna overflow on mp
and THEN when you unlock your spammable ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY POTENCY AOE you unslot dark passanger from your bars unless you want to do 50 roulette.

to add to that your stormblood skills dont function at all without your 70 skill which makes leveling even more fucking awful. If you have a dps meter installed you're in too deep. You're gonna notice that 250 dps on 50+ dungeons and 1400 dps aoe spam on 60+ when the other tanks naturally have +50% more damage for aoe and extra cooldowns so your white mage can shit out holies for free.

I don't know anyone who celebrates Christmas Eve other than alcoholics who just take any chance they can to get drunk

Merry christmas eve!

What skin color is that?

And?

i said euros not bongs

are you all having a good holiday, /xivg/?

I miss Elezen Ada.

Please fanta back for me for Christmas, thanks.

jesus christ lmfao what the fuck is wrong with this thread and attracts these people

New Zealand
>what are timezones
It's 6:28am christmas morning for me.

go to bed

See, the first part doesn't sound too bad. I don't care all too much about my dps as a tank, but losing half my MP every so often and having to make it back up sounds legit enough.

actually to add to this warrior isnt really anything better than drk. You get the feeling of usefulness but holy FUCK overpower cone aoe is cancer. If flash was still a cross class there would be no contest between drk and war in dungeons. warrior also suffers from bad dps and honest healers. tp lol.

imgur.com/a/ZmXzK just a small one and a reminder i hate imgur's gallery system

just call it an elf or something, or find an animator that actually plays xiv

it's like third row near the middle

i would but i'm not a huge fan of how elz looks in a lot of armor

>overpower cone aoe is cancer.
>warrior also suffers from bad dps
>tp lol.
Both literally and figuratively, git gud.

bad dps as in dps players not personal dps.

Overpower's cone is easy as fuck to manage and they are miles ahead of DRK right now. Also
>WAR
>Bad DPS
6 fel cleaves/devastates in a row beg to differ, and they can do it behind a beefy defensive cooldown without being tied to a resource.

merry christmas slut. my dick thanks you.

Why is this area so great, /xivg/?

What mod is that slut collar
I know someone who could use it

I'm going to save this for later,
did you ever upload the lala one?

It has moogles.

WAR gets fun at 54 when you unlock Fell Cleave.
Before that point it is literally half a class unless you're the kind of boring sap who spends all their time in tank stance.

>you're the kind of boring sap who spends all their time in tank stance.
What kind of fucking WAR keeps tank stance on in ARR content outside of AoE pulls and the first 15 seconds of a boss pull

Reminder
Wet paws is acat

>did you ever upload the lala one?

I just want Acat to be mine.

We did it, /xivg/.

Wet paws is cute

What happens when you try to open a trade with someone that's blacklisted you or you've blacklisted?

Who the fuck even cares? He's doing this for attention, he knows exactly how to bait you people, and nobody even knows who Wet Paws is besides "acat's alt"

its funny cause if she had just gone "welp I fucked up" instead of trying to dig herself deeper I think everyone would have been fine with it

It won't let you.