Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTfxOMYlj3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=unFkQvq5kYY
youtube.com/watch?v=DYjbCJXxWLg
youtube.com/watch?v=pUyVbMKotUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who's the cockslut holding the dog

user are you giving TS meta snapshot more merit than vS or the live hsreplay stats?
the Anduin swap does suck but I'll take as much best girl as I can.

>evolve shaman in brawl
>get aviana
>WIIIINDS
>WIIIINDS
>WIIIINDS
Feels amazing man

Control the board and his gremlin

reminder that if you play highlander you are the cancer killing hearthstone
>playing solitaire, only interacts with the board when using removal
>sees rampant praise amongst the 'eceleb' community
>frustrates other players and takes the fun out of their experience
>cancerous archetype that is being promoted by blizzard because they design broken legends and epics for the class
>non existent still requirement, although smug priests will try to convince you other wise
>a tranny virgin and a weeb for avatars

Play satellite priest to enjoy her, you hoe.

>he plays priest

hope you both die tomorrow

>Christmas
>Nothing offered by blizzard
Nice

>Dat webm

There are at least 6 reasons this never should have happened or been caught on tape.

you should be grateful you're even allowed to breath the same air as team 5

You are dead inside already user.

What's the better weapon, /hsg/?

rallying blade on average

Probably rallying blade SOLELY on the fact that war axe nerf dramatically lowered the standards of weapons which means that even if the ability does nothing a 3 mana 3/2 weapon is actually pretty decent relatively speaking.

usually blade but maul is the highroll card

>playing solitaire, only interacts with the board when using removal
it's a control deck you that's how they generally work, in some match-ups you need to take initiative and build a board. it only goes solitaire when it's going off and likely killing you in 1-2 turns.
>sees rampant praise amongst the 'eceleb' community
this is a negative why? if anything I would be worried if reddit starts liking a deck.
>frustrates other players and takes the fun out of their experience
more frustrating than losing to any other high tier deck? they're all broken, what was the last time you had fun losing to keleseth rogue or aggro paly?
>cancerous archetype that is being promoted by blizzard because they design broken legends and epics for the class
this is literally the exact opposite of what's happening, the archetype got 1 more usable card (psychic scream), other classes got stronger AND they introduced a neutral soft counter with the darkness (inserts duplicates to your deck).
>non existent still requirement, although smug priests will try to convince you other wise
I have no idea what you're saying to say here.
>a tranny virgin and a weeb for avatars
can't argue with that one.

This sounds like a legit better way than current arena. Ideally arena should auto open 50 or so packs and just show them all in a list. Every time you win a match you would get a couple packs to add new cards to your arena deck.

We know, only Priest shills are defending it, stop talking about it that the mere tought of Priest existing makes my blood boil.

List? Is it playable without patches?

>No win streaks is lame but with them everyone would be legend

All that means though is that instead of everyone being legend, everyone "who is obsessive and autistic enough to play hundreds and hundreds of games with a tier 1 deck" is legend. You're not limiting it by player skill, you're limiting it by NEETs who can somehow play all those hours every day with the same deck and not get bored.

Try getting grand champion rank in rocket league, THAT is an accomplishment based on player skill. I just use that because it's a game a play, there are plenty of others. Day9 actually sums up my feelings on getting to legend incredibly well, and I've never even done it because I know it's a braindead grind waste of time where you essentially just hit the play button over and over again and wait: youtube.com/watch?v=xTfxOMYlj3Y

I mean seriously, like him or hate him watch that video of when day9 finally decided to put in the time to hit legend for the first time. At this point it's just easier to link the video instead of typing out all of the explanations over and over.

I've been climbing with aggro pally and I swear the card is designed to roll taunt more often than not. Over 20 games got divine shied once taunt most of the time, never saw dues spawn, and got +1 attach a couple times.

I'm getting very close to cutting this shit card.

Dumb frogposter

Playing against priest is miserable and frustrating, the only other class that gives me the same feeling is mage. When either of them show up I'd rather close the game and do something else than keep playing. I don't have this issue with any other class or deck.

I second this. Can't wait for april when Priest will finally be irrelevant once again.

Have you finished getting over it?
Is the chatroom anything else than a circlejerk?

why do discard cards always discard Gul'dan DK? it happens a lot.

Merry christmas you shieldbearers.

They could just do sealed deck like they do sometimes in Magic - open maybe 50 random cards, make a 30 card deck with them and then just play your games. That way you can balance your deck and build for synergies if you choose and all that stuff.

Or they can make it REALLY like magic and make drafting cost more, like 1000 gold or something, but you keep all of the cards you draft.

Thanks murloc raider-kun!

First time took me like 7 and a half hours, then I wound up playing it over and over way too much and my PB is around 11 minutes now (probably not getting better than that honestly). Chatroom is nice, mostly just people saying yay they did it or talking about the game (like parts that screwed them and such), pretty mild. Loads of speed runners who just pop in, have like a 5 minute run, and immediately leave. Some people who cuss a lot. People are pretty supportive actually.

I managed to climb to 5 thanks to a Warlock discarding Guldan with Doomsayer

:-D

THat sounds lovely, I should finish the game.

Merry Christmas to everyone of you except Priest players.

Merry Christmas user,
Love, a priest player.

Don't speak to me, subhuman.

It felt really good taking a break from hearthstone and playing through it when it finally came out on steam. You realize how devoid of skill hearthstone is comparatively when you play a game like Getting Over It. The average first playthrough is something like 10 hours iirc, and you'll play through paranoid and slowly, dreading falling down, and yet you will fall down a bunch and you'll get frustrated. Probably even rage quit multiple times. But then if you're like me, a few hours later you'll boot it up again and keep going. Each time you repeat an area you see yourself going through it faster and easier, until it almost takes on a zen like quality. After enough playthroughs you get so used to each part of the game that instead of hours you're taking 1 hour, then maybe 40 minutes, then at some point 15 or 10 minutes. And the absolute nutjobs can do it in like 3 minutes or some crazy shit. Even now I like to just fuck around in it, I wish he'd put out more content, more maps to climb.

Point is that it's a very clear example of an entirely skill based game. There is no RNG whatsoever in it, and any mistakes you make are entirely your fault. At the same time, every problem you have can be solved by simply learning the mechanics and gitting gud. You can't do that in hearthstone.

BUY PACKS

remove priest,mage and hunter. we will get a better, funnier and a cheaper game.

Have a lovely holiday user.
3 Minutes, holy shit
Even Bennet himself cannot do it in 3 minutes,
I have played it until the first difficult climb, it feels amazing after succeeding through every obstacle

Why would I buy packs when spending 50 bucks on the game doesn't even give me 2 legendaries?
Your game a shit Brode.

youtube.com/watch?v=unFkQvq5kYY

Bennett isn't a speed runner, he's just okay at the game because obviously he made it and had to playtest it a bunch. You can actually see him play it here: youtube.com/watch?v=DYjbCJXxWLg Takes him like a half hour to finish before purposefully sending himself back down.

Best advice I can give is to not windmill all the time like a retard. Figure out the best mouse sensativity for you (use trackball or whatever it's called, even with a normal mouse, btw) and take your time learning the mechanics. It's one of those easy to learn difficult to master sort of things, there are a lot of subtleties that aren't obvious at first.

how would you compare it with shit like IWBTB

so are paladin and warlock the classes that got boosted best by KnC? and shaman the worst?

It would be like comparing apples and oranges or when everyone sees a difficult game and says "it's just like dark souls" just because it's difficult. Getting Over It is probably a lot more reasonable at least, but when you lose in GOI you lose *hard*. There are multiple places in the game where you can fall all the way back to the start of the game, you can get to the literal end of the game, mess up once, and fall all the way back to the very beginning of the game in GOI. But there are no like, kaizo blocks or weird invisible shit or anything like that.

>final boss
>can live one more turn and finish the boss with a little more damage
>use blood razor
>first rotface summons spiritseer umbra
>second rotface summons majordomo
>die

Why arent we getting Ben Brode sitting in front of a yule log for 10 hours like Jeff Kaplan in Overwatch?

Is Blizzard favoring OW over HS?

I keep getting divine shield all the time.
+1 and taunt sometimes, but I never saw the dude spawn version either.

>face deck
>Is it playable without patches?

Hit yourself in the head and ask the same question again.

i'll give it a go
also how's rocket league ?

What should I go out to eat for lunch /hsg/?

Whatever happened to truesilver? Would it really be *that* bad to run rallying blade and truesilver in aggro pally? Is the 3 mana cost for a second weapon really that important when it's a 2/2 that can whiff?

Chinese.

4 mana is both unplayable and useless when most threatening creatures have either 3 or 5 hp

Try it and see for yourself.

I can tell you right now though,
>Is the 3 mana cost for a second weapon really that important
>Would it really be *that* bad to run rallying blade and truesilver in aggro pally?
The answer to both is yes.

>it's a 2/2 that can whiff
It only whiffs 1 out of 4 times. And 3 out of 4 it can win you the game if you have enough minions of the board.

>when your deck is shit but fun

Rocket League is great (get it on sale it's 40% off on steam right now, I believe until the end of the month), used to be one of my favorite games that I put almost 600 hours into. Only just started getting back into it and getting my ass handed to me, but that's expected. Looks stunningly beautiful, can be played both casually or professionally, has a huge player base as you can see by the steam stats page alone or the twitch viewership when the RLCS is on. Probably one of the closest things to a real sport (comparable to basketball, baseball, etc) in video games I'd say. Everything is perfectly balanced, there are slight variations in the car hitboxes but they're all more or less the same. There are lootboxes in the game but it's all just fashion, skins and different car models and such. You don't need any of that to actually play the game, it's perfectly playable as-is and it's only like 12 bucks right now on sale.

Only problem with it (if you can call it a problem) is that the skill ceiling is incredibly high. There's no RNG in it and people who are better than you will dunk on you like lebron james in a 1v1 backyard game of hoops against you. That said, they've also added a lot of shit to the game over the years, including a lot of purely for-fun modes (hockey, basketball, weird modes where you can break the ground and get weird powers and shit), and more importantly they have a very robust training simulator now with training programs people upload for free to practice with. Or you can just fuck around in free play by yourself.

It's just a great game, wish there was a general for it here but I guess the reddit for it is just too powerful, idk. There's even actual text chat in it as well as pre-written emotes, so it's not like there is a lack of shit people could complain about. Pic related is an oldie but a goodie, from last year when I still played regularly.

They literally removed competitive HS to give OW the spotlight at Blizzcon so yes, this is just another example of it.

Reminder that this log stream will have more viewers than the OWL

Is dragon priest worth climbing the ladder with from r5 to legend?

Thinking of making the push this season with nothing better to do this week.

>competitive HS

Is this an oxymoron?

Your deck can be both shit and fun, and at the same time win games if it's not built in a retarded way.

Lynessa with only one Spikeridged and no Kings?
N'Zoth? For fucking what exactly?
One Silver Vanguard? Again, what for?
Dinosize? In a deck already filled with big minions?
Drygulch Jailor? A single Loot Hoarder? Why?

Half of the deck makes no sense.

>0 friends

>competitive hs

Well I don't know if it's an oxy but-

this, better play very fresh and very competitive new Gwent
youtube.com/watch?v=pUyVbMKotUY

Online, weeb. Also,
>having friends in a children's card game

I've got like 10 random people I've "collected" for spectate quests and the occasional free 80 gold they give me.

When will they learn that RNG effects aren't fun, they're just bullshit cancer? Also gwent still looks like an indie game, MTG Arena can't come soon enough.

>Lynessa with no kings
For Dinosize, spikeridge, blessing of wisdom and potion of heroism, dinosize would override kangs
>N'zoth
For tiron, beetle, loot horder, silver vanguard, probably the only one I'm iffy on, but does work on occasion since nobody expects Nzoth in this day and age
>dinosize
for some of the silverhand recruits I get from jailor/other small minions as I head to end game
>single loot horder
I honestly just wanted a bit more draw, desu.

Merry christmas even to priest players and weebs. This time of the year is a time of peace.

>even to priest players

NO

Merry Christmas and happiness to you.
Love, a priest player.

KYS
Love, everyone else.

Why are you so angry user?
It's Christmas, have a great holiday.
We all know you also played priest in the past.

>tier 3 for 2 FUCKING YEARS
>finally get a tier 1 archetype
>"wtf blizz stop making priest so OP"

Fucking hell, i hope they add EVEN more cards to push the lyra archetype so even when highlander dies you still have to deal with us

How certain are yall that blizzard doesnt manipulate card draws. I realize this is an anecdote but when i farmed the brawl with evolve shaman i only ever saw my copy of evolve once but the new epic every game. I played something like ~15 games. I assume this card occured less since its very unfun.

Get on a roof, wrap some christmas lights around your neck and jump, please.

Nice AI

If you come and celebrate Xmas with me only then.
It's the time of love and happiness.

I've hated Priest since the beginning. The class is shit, it NEEDS to be underpowered. Fuck priest, fuck you. Annoying fucking faggot.

Considering Rin always happens to be the last 3 cards in my deck I believe it

>play dungeon run with warlock
>draw voidwalker every turn 1

yes

>It's the time of love and happiness.

And yet you deny it to others by playing Priest?

You must be a really bad player if you always lose against Priest to feel sadness whenever you play against one.
You should try playing more carefully, maybe the spirit of Xmas will help you cheer up. Don't lose your hope!!

>I don't get what christmas is about
Fuck off

Priest players are not humans.

The other cheek user, the other cheek.

It's not a matter of winning or losing. It's the fact that no matter how the game went I had a terribile time. Priest is unfun incarnate.

Here we go.
Priest players, everyone:

The worst cancer of this game.

What are some good legendaries to craft atm?

>Versus... Anduin!

You see user, you are the only cancer here, no one else.
It's Christmas and you people are the only ones who don't understand or feel the spirit.
You will spend the holiday sad and raging over priest players all alone while people enjoy playing any class they want.

>play tempo rogue
>get BTFO all day
>fuck it, craft satellite priest
>draw my 2 10s and my 2 8s first 7 cards every game 9 games in a row. Mulligan and redraw again
>get on my Mill Rogue
>cold light oracle and all weapon upgrade cards last 8 cards every game

Is there a fun deck less than wallet pally that also ever wins?

It's easy to have fun in this game when you're not on the receiving end of a Priest matchup. And I won't spend my Christmas on Hurtstone wtf.

Blame Blizzard for not making any decent tutors

Depends. How many/what Legendaries do you have?
And what kind of decks/classes are you interested in playing?

Priest is not this undefeatable class, there are obvious ways of defeating priests.
You are just bitter and delusional you Grinch.

Warlock got alot of sweet toys, paladin didn't get much but call to arms and CC are broken enough to make aggro paladin strong

This was my climb to r5....

So sick and tired of priest.