Almost immediately after arriving, Oswald told his Intourist guide of his desire to become a Soviet citizen...

>Almost immediately after arriving, Oswald told his Intourist guide of his desire to become a Soviet citizen. When asked why by the various Soviet officials he encountered—all of whom, by Oswald's account, found his wish incomprehensible — he said that he was a communist, and gave what he described in his diary as "vauge [sic] answers about 'Great Soviet Union'"

>Oswald wrote in his diary in January 1961: "I am starting to reconsider my desire about staying. The work is drab, the money I get has nowhere to be spent. No nightclubs or bowling alleys, no places of recreation except the trade union dances. I have had enough."[63] Shortly afterwards, Oswald (who had never formally renounced his U.S. citizenship) wrote to the U.S. Embassy in Moscow requesting return of his American passport, and proposing to return to the U.S. if any charges against him would be dropped.[64]

Even after defecting to the Soviet Union and realizing it was a fucking shithole where he lived in a tiny state provided apartment in a cheap grey block of state provided apartment blocks surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of these blocks with literally nothing to do apart from state endorsed events and to purchase stale mass produced state products which were 20 years behind the West he moved back to a capitalist country where he still claimed the greatness of communism.

Was he autistic?

>muh state muh state muh state muh state

kys

Was what I said wrong?

No, just an idiot, like every other commie.

True communism has never been attempted.

All communists are like him.

Yes, tankies are autistic.

>When asked why by the various Soviet officials he encountered—all of whom, by Oswald's account, found his wish incomprehensible
Even they knew this guy was a retarded fuck.

That's because he only wanted to make the move because he was an edgelord who thought people would finally appreciate him as a defector in Russia. It was basically the equivalent of a weeb trying to move to Japan because they're lonely in their home country and think Japanese culture will accept them because they like anime and video games. Oswald was basically a communist Ken-sama who thought he would be a political hero and was butthurt no one cared.

Communism is a mental illness

What anyone living back then saw in the Soviet Union is beyond me.

All dictatorships put on a facade to the outside world, and the Soviet Union tried to portray themselves as a glorious forward thinking worker paradise. Some idealists fell for it when really it was ruled by a bureaucrat party elite who constantly fought with each other.

Implying he wasn't asked by the CIA to do this, he was a patsie.
It's a logical conclusion, I mean why else was he killed off before able to testify.
Complete coincidence.
Kennedy fired the CIA director and there were disgruntled psychos from the bay of pigs that hated him enough to go with the plan.
ALSO LBJ was in on it obviously.

My uncle from Colombia was a commie student activist muh FARC muh Cuba muh Che until he won a scholarship to the Soviet Union and saw it was a shithole even compared to Colombia lol, came back and became a lifelong right winger. There's a saying in Latin America that the best way to cure a commie is a trip to Cuba.

Autistic? No. Just an idiot with a bad life and nothing to lose. Just like James Dresnok and his defection to North Korea.

Adding to what this guy: already wrote:

Oswald seemed to think that he was a much bigger deal than he actually was. He worked as a radar operator while he was in the Marines and he when he turned himself over the Soviets, he implied that he knew all kinds of super-secret stuff that he could trade for a big-time government position or something like that. However, it turned out that he didn't know anything that the Soviets didn't already know. They treated him reasonably well, given the circumstances. He had a comfy job, his own house, etc. But he didn't really get the "hero" treatment that he was expecting.

Come on, at least keep up with the chronological consistency in your conspiracy theory.

For the CIA to ask Oswald to do this, that means they were conspiring to kill Kennedy in 1959.

They didn't have to be conspiring against anyone in particular, just always preparing for a time when someone would cross them.

Oswald could have just ending up killing some general or low level analyst had the need not arisen to pop Kennedy

The CIA kept low level "assets" such as him in order to run menial shit (like purposefully tarnishing the prestige of the Fair Play For Cuba Committee in New Orleans, which Oswald did). If necessary, these low level assets can be cut off the loop and solely blamed for other not-so-menial shit. They're not CIA agents per se, so the Agency can deny any involvement with them.

Oswald was perfect for the Kennedy thing precisely because of his commie facade, which he put on in order to run low level errands for the CIA.

Wishful thinking. Oswald tried to assasinate one of his former generals as well. Evidence points towards him just being a bored peasant.

I mean, we have to stop calling everyone an autist. Autists are sometimes smart. This guy, like most commies and ancaps in this dying board are more something between edgy and braindead.