Asymmetrical Slasher Series General - /assg/

Fuck you edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again.
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

I-is that a dead thread?:

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=aMyg3BaFrtQ
youtu.be/IRsysXO1Xmk?t=8m32s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have we witnessed perfection?

It feels like a bit of a drastic pre-emptive measure to take honestly.

Her and Deborah are both best girls, and based on best girls in the films.

FIRS TI HAVE TO MAKE THE THREAD AND NOW I'VE GOT THE CAMERA BUG FOR THE THIRD FUCKING TIME
brb beer run

How is this possible? What is triggering it? Is it active at the start of the match?

Starts when the game properly begins, after the cutscene. Ends when Jason grabs or attacks me.

Odd. I've had the bug get triggered when doing things like leaving closets (re-entering fixed it) but I've never had the camera be fucked at the start of a match and I have almost 500 hours played.

post yfw you didn't bought Freddy dlc

Who has the pic of Mcote on stream with a vibrator in the bg

I bought it for Quentin since I like the look of his ugly junkie twink ass.

>buying DLC when you don't have plans to play as the killer
for what purpose

My biggest grievances with F13 are as follows;
>No body posing
In the Films Jason hides bodies and waits for them to be found at the opportune moment. You really ought to be able to interact with the ragdolls, pin them to walls and such (and not just the environmental kills) or string them from trees.
>Changing Arsenal
Jason typically changes his murdering-tools as the films go on. Again you have contextual kills that are well and good, but I'd really love to leave people impaled on the Fence-spike with the P6 skin. Or lying face down with the pig-splitter halfway through their head.

I don't know if it's a balance thing, different swing arcs and whatnot, but I don't think the combat system is that indepth that players change how they play around if Jason is swinging vertically or horizontally.

See

This is why I like the kills where Jason pins people to things, such as coat racks. Feels like leaving a body in a place for someone to find.

I just killed like 5 counselors in the same area and there is a fuicking graveyard of items here, its ridiculous, I count 8 knives at a minimum.

Yeah, they're trying to turn the game into DbD.

I literally just told you why. For Quentin.

A Nurse's Meme
Memitation
Meme and Chili
Meme of Prey
Bitter Meme
Memehound
Meme Warden
Brutal Meme
Memestalker
Distressing Meme
Dying Meme
Enduring Meme
Meme Up
Franlin's Dememe
Insimemeous
Iron Meme
Hex: Devour Meme
Hex: Huntress Meme
Hex: No One Escapes Memes
Hex: Meme
Hex: The Third Meme
Hex: Thrill of the Meme
Meme Out
Memeborn
Meme and Abuse
Monstrous Meme
Overmeme
Overwhelming Meme
Remember Meme
Play With Your Meme
Predameme
Save The Meme For Last
Shadowmeme
Sloppy Meme
Memes From The Shadows
Memor
Meme Imperative
Memerer
Memephobia
Unnerving Meme
Unrelenting Meme
Memers

I laughed at NOEM, but this is dumb as shit

I got decisive striked and my game crashed.. That was my only pudding, too.

>meme and chili
I dig it

What killer are we playing tonight boys?
I think I'm gonna give Myers another try.

>Trying to get Adept Hag achievement
>Every single game is full of DS, BT, DH, SC, pallet-looping and tea-bagging
>All 3 totems always get rekt a minute or so into the match

Jesus christ I have no idea how you killermains do this every day

pick doctor, don't hook anyone and reset your rank to 20 without risking being reported for AFKing

now you can play with newbies or shitters in general that can't even decisive strike or loop properly.

I'm fucking rank 18 son

EVIL
INCARNATE

well then just avoid people using anything other than the default clothes (pizza dwight, prestiges in general)

Making your sister proud, Mike.

If such a thing existed I think it'd posted all the time.

Funnily enough, Hag is pretty bad at defending her totems, unless they're all together.
Just find one, protect that one with your life, and hope the one you're protecting is Ruin or Devour Hope, because Third Seal is not that useful. If you manage to protect DH (and assuming you have it at 2 at least), you can get the achievement somewhat easier.
Also use her larger teleport range and/or faster trap setting add-ons. It's very hard to get into chases and do a proper set-up if you don't have those.

I don't bother with Adept cheevos until a fresh rank reset.

Tends to help as lower rank/new players don't DC nearly as often and completely ruin everything.

I'm autistic and can't sleep so I looked at some of his clips. He has a Hitachi Magic Wand sitting by his desk while showing his cat.
>clips.twitch
.tv/EnchantingBlindingClipsdadMingLee

Thank you for this blessed Christmas gift.

Since you say you're in the lower ranks, try to roll lobbies until you get one with newish players that don't know how to look for totems and pray it doesn't spawn in front of them. And even if they do get rid of it, new people don't crouch over Hag traps and you should be able to handle 4 new people.

Unhook

guys what if
killer perk that allows him to destroy a fully repaired generator

Wait a minute....
youtube.com/watch?v=aMyg3BaFrtQ

I actually watched Angrypug for a while today, he's pretty shit, how is he a person with his own shit in the game?

You can only lose one pip per game, if you are at like rank 7 it's gonna take you ages to go back to something like 15.

I don't think I'd ever run that perk. Maybe someone who's aroused by 3-genning would run it to always ensure his strategy.

>Precise Attack
>Whenever a survivor wriggles free from your grasp, one generator is automatically reset to its unrepaired state. 30/45/60 second cooldown.

You lose two pips as killer if you don't achieve any of the killer goals. I think.

that's what i was thinking when i suggested it

wat

I'm just joshing, friend.
DS still is in dire need of a nerf.

how would you design a wendigo killer? perks and skills i mean

survivors in general need a complete redesign, we're going to end up like friday the 13th where the killer is basically a tankier survivor

How about a Hex Totem that makes every generator progressively get slower and slower to repair?

No, they need to redesign chases, not add even more genslows.

this, we need a rare killer offering that removes all pallets from the map.

Holy shit. They weren't even trying to be a bit subtle, were they?

it's almost as if they were
you know
chinese

I bet tis better than DBD.

I like the idea of a killer than can hear and see people's outlines like that.

>he hasn't seen other chinese knock-offs

Is Resilience + No Mither any good?

>even YT bots thought it was DbD

It sounds nice maybe, but it wouldn't be all that useful at all. Freddy has an outline mechanic and has no problem finding survivors since they can't see him approach, but it doesn't help him in the actual chasing part.

No, No Mither is a meme or a challenge you can set for yourself, but it's a not a 'good' build.

Goodnight /assg/, I hope Christmas goes well for you all.

I’ve got food poisoning & it’s too much of a headache to play DBD, so I’m just lurking here. Have a good sleep user!

does insidious cancels itself if you look around as killer, or only when you move?

Only if you move or perform action such as stalking with Myers.

someone sell me on friday the 13th, it looks fun but i heard quite a bunch of negative shit against it

It's fun and the community is less cancer than DbD's. Balance and support is just as bad as DbD if not worse. More casual atmosphere instead of esports and grinding. Top tier waifus instead of DbD's uggos.

i don't play dbd so i'm afraid your comparisons are flying over my head

youtu.be/IRsysXO1Xmk?t=8m32s
>This message sends survivors into a rage

not hooking anyone means you will lose two pips right?

Plenty of counselors to choose from. Smart and slow or strong and fast or a mix. Jason is hard to kill and avoid but can be fought back unlike DbDs killer. You can play Hero if you wish and save others or ignore them and try to focus on objectives yourselves.

For Jason there's plenty of variations from his movies and kills to preform. Even environmental kills that are scattered all over maps. A few days ago Offline was added so you can get a feel on which Jason is right for you (though the bots are pretty stupid)

You can be a half naked qt and get killed in various creative ways.

If they DC at any point, even during loading screen, you'll only lose 1.

that's a yes from me

I think he's a qt either way but I'm still confused as to why they didn't bother asking for his actor's likeness. It's not like he's a big name like Jaime Lee Curtis.

So just not hook anyone and avoid people DCing?
I miss the old system where all I had to do was just change my save file.

Careful because people DC even if they're slugged for a longer period.

Unhook

Bullied a head punch/choke spamming Jason so hard he ragequit right before my timer victory. Didn't seem to realize that the points you get are not for "escaping" but for time expired, meaning he didn't actually steal more than like 10 exp from me.

>nigga using kindred
>can see how the other 2 guys don't do anything

>mfw using Kindred and even then all three try to go for the save

Time to use Kindred then. Make them feel bad.

>use kindred
>killer camps with insidious
>his aura is revealed
>all 3 survivors run to the hook
>taunt him
>they all die
Surprising how often this happens. Kindred is shit.

like 5 people playing at a time

False, 800-1000 or so at most times, you'll find a lobby instantly.

How can I tell if a survivor pipped or not?

Community seemed just as cancerous to me but now they are on mic to make it even worse.

i love you

Over 10k or so bp for surv is a pip. If you wanna fuck survs over, try to make them get less than 7k so they depip.

This is what makes me not want to bother using the fucking perk. If you see two people doing gens, and one starts going for the hook... WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DECIDE TO GO FOR THE HOOK. Are you blind or just braindead? Makes me want to just suicide on the hook honestly.

Alright lads it's yb santa here
Who wants some DLC for christmas?
Reply to me with your steam id and I'll send you a dlc
First three gamers to reply get to ruin their christmas by playing a DLC killer

Thanks my man, but I got all the DLC already. Even Freddy.
I ruined my Xmas by myself.

>yb
kys

i'll bite
lovingfemdom

What a legend

Relax

It didn't work mate

forgot the space

This guy got the hag dlc so his christmas is officially ruined.
Anyone else want anything?

you mean the ACE DLC

I want the leatherface DLC cause fuck waiting for the shrine:
Ghost Rider
320 hours playing this turd

Absolutely I do

>Buy Leatherface cause I've wanted to try him
>He moves like a brick on wheels
>You need to release your saw when you're done charging, unlike Billy
>That really really long as fuck spaz out as he strikes all around him if you saw a wall
This threw me off hard the first few games.
>Gets 4 extra face options you unlock by sacrificing a bunch of each of the basic 4 Survivors
Now that's a nice touch. Still cancer to play against if they know what they're doing.

What a fucking faggot.

Can you link me to your actual steam community page instead of telling me your name? It's pretty hard to find you.
Only reason I found the other dude was because his name is pretty unique and he showed me his avatar.
It should be like id/ghostrider or something

/RiderBro

Now that people are posting steam names and shit, can we get a game all together?