>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/552449
e-hentai.org/s/e1863b4b92/470296-46
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

npcs are fucking cheaters

ID GEEBS HABBEDIN

She landed in an ash pile at the bottom. It's the same if you fall off there.

Yeah pretty sure I've got all those. What's next in order after Deacons, then? That's when I did Smouldering Lake.

Have you tried falling down there yourself before accusing? After how you got there you should be suspicious
The swamp is good too

what is the reddit meta?

>going on reddit
I wouldn't know tbqh.

>when your heart skips a beat

Sulyvahn did nothing wrong

Damn, nigga.

Am I super below curve or something? I'm kindled 39 +4 in ariandel and have yet to be invaded, it's weird

hahahaha what the fuck

Most people go after dancer

best level to invade in ds3 dlcs?
is everyone sl120 already when they do the dlcs? are sl80 invasions non existent in the dlcs?

didn't mean to quote

MOMMY CHLOANNE

you can invade in ariandel at basically any SL

>Chloanne will never provide you with the one thing she can

Is the WA on Onyx a flat buff or scaled? I heard that it was flat here I think, but fextra says it's scaled. I know GSoJ's is flat.

>apparently if you wear some piece of thorns and don't have enough str to 1hand your weapon (even if you're 2handing) you get staggered if you roll on bigger enemies
Why the fuck would this be a thing?

>tfw made a sunbro for O&S
pls dont make fun of me
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/552449

>welp, let's see what's in store, now that I beat Old Iron King
>Executioner Chariot, fuck that, it's only optional and doesn't even lend me anything useful
>The Gutter, a mismash of Valley of Defilement and Bligthtown; oh joy, it's not like I didn't hate those places, and now I have to use torches on top of everything
>Shaded Ruins, with cursing urns everywhere, and werelions that resist magic and pyromancy

Welp, guess I'm taking a break for today.

All elemental selfbuffs scale with neither stats nor upgrade level. Fextra is full of shit as per usual

oh and I weapon swap falchion+15 for slb and chaos partizan because I like spears

Iron Keep is honestly much worse than any of those areas, at least difficulty-wise. The chariot is a cool boss anyway, go kill it.

Watch me make Dark Souls 3 DLC as good as Old Hunters with barely any work

>remove gael/pizza from the church
>in the dreg heap, where you get the double doors, make a you be able to drop into what's left of Anor Londo's painting room
>empty room, ruined shit textures, make Ariamis Painting all burned out
>in front of the painting, the pizza that teleports you to Ariandel
>now both DLCs are one very big DLC
>after you show the loli fire, she gives you a MacGuffin
>you use this to be able to get close to the princess and break the egg, otherwise you can't do anything after entering Filianore's room

Now you have one DLC with 6 bosses and a ton of new weapons, being claimed as the second coming of christ, compared side by side with Old Hunters.

I would if I could get past those fucking necromancers and skeletons blocking my way whenever I try to avoid the chariot.

chloanne isn't big tittied, she has the normal tits in ds2, except that her dress shows a lot of skin, and gives to virgins the impression that she has big boobs

>ds2
>playing with lances/spears in pvp
literally all the opponent has to do is roll and you literally cannot touch them and if they are fast enough they can hit you too
I thought ds2 was supposed to have good pvp? Or are you supposed to go full autism and be an ugly nerd dual wielding a off hand quick weapon all the time?

Is that ladder from Catacombs down to Smouldering Lake supposed to disappear if you leave and come back to it? Or is it somewhere other than where I'm looking for it...?

She looks like she has big boobs and she has a big rack in the fan art and that's what counts.

>virgins
Projecting much?

it's possible to roll through the chariots blades if you're not base adp and just run past the skeletons. If you kill the necromancers the skellies can die permanently. If you're really desperate, grab a greatshield and you can turtle up in the alcoves until the chariot mows down the skellies and then you can move up carefully.

The bridge resets if that's what you mean.

You might be able to knock the bridge down again with an arrow or something.

yes, you're considered a scrub if you're not using ice rapier on your off-hand and spamming thrusting / curved sword running attacks with complementary buffed main weapon with a roll catcher (usually a straight sword of some kind).

get gud.
literally. Do your build right and you can destroy near any build in 2-3 pokes

Fuck off, she is my waifu and her boobs are bigger than gwynevere's

How does one manage to get both the name AND entire build wrong?

>gravetender
>he just sits there blocking and doing nothing else with infinite stamina until you try to kick him, and then he murders you because the kick in this game is absolutely abysmal

then why you wanna hang her

Shit, doesn't look like it. Thanks though.

>no gallowsposting for hours
>no drawfag updates
>no sponge-kun invasions
>no seduction webms
Visions of suffering

Anyone able to help with Nameless king on PC? I was doing it with another user earlier but had to leave for work-related shit.

imma put down my sign in front of the bell ringing lever

>>no gallowsposting for hours
>>no sponge-kun invasions
why in the hell would you want these?

okay, set my pass to dsg

i drew you guys a amygdala!

Not a huge fan of the placement, and Ariandel's forest would still need to be expanded. Ariandel strikes me as a thematically better place to start than TRC, but if they were both one DLC Freide would make for a weird mid-DLC boss given her status and anime powers. Maybe you could go through the loli painting and find Friede's corpse in TRC and get a key off of it that lets you go back and kill her in AoA. The problem with that though is that the current plot requires killing Friede to please the loli before entering TRC unless you just use the unexplained bonfire after the princes.

In DaS3, should I save Anji and continue her quest, or let it happen and continue Yuria's questline?

Any idea what triggers the reset?

sign is down, ready to go

You're responding to a different person. I don't know if he's also into Chloanne or just baiting but

>then why do you want to hang her?
Because the death dance of a beautiful women on the gallows is one of the most awful and horrible but at the same time intensely erotic things. It's really hard to explain if you're not into it like I am but if you're into "Damsel in Distress" scenarios you probably understand the feeling of wanting to rescue a tied up woman but the cackling and moustache-twirling villain inside you wants to see her struggle and possible have your way with her. It's a bit the same in the hanging fantasy albeit a bit more extreme and I also understand that to normies it's a bit off-putting and out there. When the fantasy is realized in the most ideal way, I want to protect and save her from the horrible fate, but at the same time the scenario is too hot for me to not want to see the "dark" outcome
e-hentai.org/s/e1863b4b92/470296-46

Pic related, I think it illustrates the fantasy and the hot / horrible aspects pretty well minus the piss

And apologies to the drawfriend, I wanted to just clear up the misconception and also the misunderstanding because he thought he was answering to me but it was a different guy.

Just two-hand and guard crush him. I pretty much kill him on the first try every time, both the wolf and the gravetendies.

I'm not seein it, did you put your pass as dsg?

Dying, resting at a bonfire, or warping, I'd imagine.

Just bought Dark Souls 3 with the DLC, is it even worth it to buy Dark Souls 2 SotFTS or is the online pretty much dead?

yeah sorry, got summoned as a spear, sign is down again, pass is dsg

We're just a couple of outcasts. Let's make the best of it!

60060 in there and wreck them.

I've refreshed at the bonfire 4 times now, i still don't see the sign
pass is dsg, this is new

>no gallowsposting for hours
I'm trying to cut down on it as the drawfriend asked me to tone it down a bit.

is your cross-region matching on?

Yep. I'm even standing in the same spot you are.

Onikiri & Ubadachi is surprisingly good at bleeding me out, what can I do about it?

B-but that's cheating!
nah dude, he was in enough trouble already. I will noclip if the host is behind one of those shitty up-for-me-but-not-for-the-host walls. FUCK that retardation

okay finally fixed it, got a summon for aldrich and it showed your soap on my screen.

Nice dude, already saw it at /bbg/ . And congrats making it past the defiled chalice!

hey dude, chloanne sketch is near done but what is your fave DS2 monster type?

Then do something. I change to a white and go help the host if they're having trouble or they're new.

ready to go anytime bro

I killed him with a bleed barbed straightsword

>Just two-hand and guard crush him
I mean I tried that. I'm using the knightslayer ring and everything and a +4 heavy millwood axe. He does not give a shit. He did keep fucking up and doing a jump attack when I hung further back.
Then big woof comes and I have to pillar hump for another 10 minutes trying to chip the keeper down while hoping I don't just get oneshot by a wolf cannon from offscreen.
I'll just come back later when I feel like I have big enough numbers since I guess it's optional.

I just let my dude get a nap and shitpost in the meantime

Are you asking for a reference for what to draw in the pic or just in general? And are you asking specifically "monster" types or are humanoids ok?
I personally like the Hollow Infantry mobs the most and I think they would also fit to the scenario probably very well as they would have the sentience to use weapons and presumably to also hang people.

put your sign down.

>The bottom part of Chloanne's hair is shaved
>Nobody notices this or acknowledges it in fanart

Aww thanks bby

it is down, pass is dsg

It's because it looks like shit and is a minor detail that doesn't make her unrecognizable if removed.

I'm relogging, this is insane how I can't see your sign, yet i can still get summoned.
I'm embered, pass is dsg and my matchmaking hasn't changed, so I'm not quite sure what's going on.

>my waifu looks like shit, but I will ignore that in favor of the image in my head

I'm coming too, at the lever, right?

Chloanne ain't even close to my waifu.
She's got nice tits though.

Exactly
Welcome to the wondrous world of waifufags

it doesn't look shaved flat, it's just that the outer layers are shorter than the inner ones. I think it's called feathering, but that might refer to when the layers have a greater difference then that between them.

Good fight bro, no kang can match the power of jolly co-operation

>3 times in a row the host has died before I even reach him

Is the Old King's Great Hammer a good weapon?

no, it's probably the worst greathammer in the game

Not really, the spell you can get for his soul is much better. Vordt's hammer is good with pyromancy since fire resets the frost effect.

Alrighty /dsg/, pop quiz
How many slabs are there in DS3 including the DLCs?
Bonus points for how you get them.
captcha: HOPE QUIZ

Just fucking look at a wiki instead of begging for information in a backwards way.

15 in total, 8 in base game , 3 in AoA (crow, papa, mega ladder), 4 in TRC (swamp / Lapp, Halflight, Ringed Knight at worlds end, ???)

n o f u n a l l o w e d

And Shira
Just check the damn wiki

Thanks once again man, thats one less miracle I need to 100% this game.

8 In the base game, 3 in DLC 1, and 4 in DLC 2. 15 total.
Base Game (Roughly in order you can acquire them):
>1 from Siegward's questline
>1 from trading the Coiled Sword with the crows
>1 next to Havel in Archdragon Peak
>1 after NK
>1 in the Grand Archives behind book case
>1 from fat knights on roof
>1 beneath the Princes' elevator
>1 purchased from Handmaid

DLC 1:
>1 up the ladder opposite Gravetender
>1 from Friede P2
>1 from Corvian after killing Friede

DLC 2:
>1 from swamp
>1 from Shira for killing Midir
>1 from Halflight
>1 from Ringed Knight near Gael's arena.

Where's my fucking prize?