/xgg/ - Xenogames General #53

Previous Thread: Please be courteous to your fellow anons and mark your spoilers properly

========== Xenoblade 2 ==========
>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/eQSFxyyc

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental charts
Sorted by starting element: imgur.com/a/OiBPb
Sorted by finisher element: imgur.com/a/sTKyH

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>XB2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade X ==========
>XBX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V7PZ7nqybzXZbTSSO_WDsCwibqSAkglDku8mw8fIKA8/htmlview?sle=true#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/168tyoMvt0-4h10Nik8WVjsdirmcsiZCXQCzzBXTMzVg/edit?usp=sharing
bladesorter.tumblr.com/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/htmlview#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright, here's hoping I can get to read a bit before bed.

>Xeno 2 DLC expansion releases
>It's a cross dimensional adventure with Shulk

>Mythra is shocked when she see's Shulk's face and it reminds her of Addam

whats up dudes

Why would shulk remind her of Addam? There's no connection there. She'd be more shocked by his similarity to Klaus

Shulk will have to deal with two girls who think of him as their father

What are the ideal blades for each respective character?

Rex with Pyra/Mythra and Vale seems like it's enough to win any fight; Vale's damage increase plus her and Mythra's abilities to charge up blade arts in seconds is just too good.

Nia with Kora and Dromarch seems like it's all you need for the ideal healing and support since Kora's effects make it very hard to die, plus she's got a launch while Dro has a break.

anyone want juicy samod

Am i seeing things or X actually looked and worked better despite wiiu and switch being supposedly close enough in performance?

I want Blades! Blades with fortitude!

Add Ursula to Nia.
Zeke with Zenobia.
Rest doesn't matter.

But here's not really such a thing as ideal since anything works in this game because it's quite easy.

>worked better
I think this is true, but there was also more pop-in. Technically, XC2 looks better, but artistically it's all subjective. I think the environments were more interesting in XCX overall.

In graphical terms it didn't actually look better. 2 has a number of pretty significant improvements in that regard. It did arguably have better environmental design and costumes though, and that also matters.

hey /xgg/ i just add more items into the accessories list from this master doc docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V7PZ7nqybzXZbTSSO_WDsCwibqSAkglDku8mw8fIKA8/htmlview?sle=true#

new one (wip) : docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/168tyoMvt0-4h10Nik8WVjsdirmcsiZCXQCzzBXTMzVg/edit?usp=sharing

atm you can use this to sort and see which items have better stat to keep and which to sell

Why are there only 10 dilation chips?

seems like an oversight, then again, they make any tank unkillable so...

>Game gives you an option between two
>The one true option doesn't exist
Fuck you Rex, why couldn't you just be assed to pronounce something with a Greek name?

Why would you need more? It's basically the best block chip in the game and, currently, only Poppi has any use for it.
Unless you want to make Zeke, Nia, or Mòrag into a block tank.
And 10 are enough for that as well.

But Mr. Jamison, no one knows Fortitude except that new blade!

Well that Blade in here, I needed it yesterday!

no i mean, where does it come from and why can't you farm them? so you try to farm them from the same enemy and it just stops at 10?

is that an open mouth kiss I see?

Because Zeke already has a convenient diminutive.

Artifice drops the key to the bulkhead in the World Tree. There's a chest with 10 of them.
Chest, obviously, doesn't restock so that's it.

I SUMMON FORTH THE POWER OF TRANSLATOR user!

they come from a 1 time chest

Man, I wish all post-game chips restored the weapons skins and not only the one from the Lv. 130 Titan.

Riki or Tora?

Nora.

Tatsu

Well I refuse to use any chips that are not farmable. Because you never know if you'll ever use them. I took that stance with overdrives before we found out they were farmable, I'll do the same with these chips.

What are you getting for Christmas, anons?

is there a suitable replacement for dilation chips?

>Homura: Your skin is really beautiful, Meleph!
>Nia: Any secret for that?
>Meleph: What's that question all of a sudden?
*Even though Superbia is drying as we speak*
>Meleph: I-I didn't really do anything special for this...
>Kagutsuchi: !
>Kagutsuchi: Lady Meleph. What about that hot spring you investigated the other day for its beauty effect?
>Meleph: Ka-kagutsuchi! That's...
>Satahiko: Benkei, are you still there?
>Benkei: Shaddap Sata! Go to hell!!

I want my very own Pyra to cook me food and give me love

where is cloud sea king kens grave? I killed him but I can't seem to find his grave to respawn him. Or do superboss not work like that?

Pentagon, maybe? But the difference is still 21% block. And the attack drops by over 50%. Another one with great universal block is a gold chip but the difference on Poppi is still 27%.
In other words: no.

technically speaking they will be farmable once ng+ is avaiable although it will be 10 per playthrough and its kind of a long game even if you leg it

My guess is that the challenge mode will give more of that kind of shit

gold chips are the closest thing IIRC but they have very bad damage in comparison, like 1/3

Why does bottom Tantal literally become R'lyeh when it's misty?

Ken's grave is actually on the west of the lake. it is close to a bunch of rock but it is like 100 meters away, farther than usual. I was also wondering where it was and I found it by chance.

doesn't anyone find it weird that the excavation titans in temperantia are wearing high heels

I want a lot of artworks for Kasane.

Thank you.

I want to see her gangraped by Tirkins.

I guess you need to have a lighting rod somewhere close then.

I didn't expect learning JP would paid off aside of playing games without localization bias. I wonder if that artist will do more. The other one with Nia's cooking was fun to translate too.

Just give me Newt you shit game FUCK
I've got Kass already and don't want to use hammer loli

>Calling Kasandra a hammer loli
I could understand Electra, but Kasandra?

awful taste

>tfw the asshole on a narrow path in leftheria is actually more powerful than a boss shortly after
Why tantal's autistic prince is such a big of a pushover

No that's what I meant
I have Electra and don't want two hammers

Electra and her bullshit block rate is a better hammer though

What about Theory? or do you need a HP tank for a fancy build?

HP tank zeke
It's already rather memey and will be honestly carried by Zenobia if shit gets rough, but I feel like an Agi tank will literally uselessss you have 3 of them

>bladesorter.tumblr.com/
Show me what you got.

>tumblr
go back and stay there

1 choice in and I'm already stumped.

I'm only using it because it's easy to upload the code and stuff.

Poppi QT Pi, Brighid, Nia.

Can you translate thid old picture? Always wonder what it says.

What is guard-annualing attack?

Does it mean performing true damage, or what?

>Rex: Let's go to paradise!
>Homura: Yes!
>*Flirty Paradise Hotel*
Pretty much a pun with 楽園 (original term for Elysium, referring to Paradise/Eden), with your usual use of paradise in English that can be used for pleasure, thus the hotel.

>true damage
back to /d2g/ with you

Optical headband or sword attachment on rex?

It means guard/block effects won't apply. Blocked hits deal half damage.

Pretty much prevents your attacks to bounce off due to a blade shield block or the mob being actually too hard (like the lvl130 superboss or some mechanical mobs).

thanks

Oh cool, alright

W-what the fuck. Nia is a blade? God fucking damn it you nigger. I fucking knew I shouldn't have posted here.

>hating Char.
what a faggot.

Adenine
Raiko
Pyra/Mythra/PoppiJD
Poppi JK
KOS-MOS
Sheba
Agate
Perceval

Only other notable ones are Nim and Gorg tied for bottom

Just beat main story.
What should I do now?

cry

Hmm. Yes, I see.

Your fault desu

Not the guy who posted it, but when I was playing Xenoblade I avoided Veeky Forums like the plague

It's great to see my wife almost always near the top.

You didn't see her in the other guys post before that one?

Get all the rare blades
Max towns to 5 star
Max up the Poppis
Beat all the unique monsters
Fill out all the rare blades' affinity charts
Do every sidequest possible
Find every secret viewpoint

So every stage in tiger tiger! has a bonus stage? I only have found them in 2 and 3.

where do you farm with multiple mobs to fill out poppi qtpie 600 blade combo finish and 250 driver combo finisher?

>get all rare blades
I'm trying.
>beat all unique monsters
>fill out the are blades' affinity charts
Sounds pretty grindy. How long would it take?

Beating all uniques isn't to bad and its more so skill and patince then grinding.
Maxing affinity charts is dumb and you'd be grinding trust forever.
Just try and finish each rare blades quest, which can still be pretty grindy for some.

nigga, beating out the UM is for fun and challenge. if you only care about the main story then just stop

>multiple mobs
No, you want a mob with as high as health as possible so you can spam Smash or level 3 blade combo special. Pick one of the high level UMs and equip a Beta Scope to make smashing easier. Any character can perform these, its counting every single smash and orb/seal combo you've done in the entire game.

> grinding trust
trust is not even a problem, you can max 5 affinity (trust) easily with items. the other conditions is taking much more effort
if you are fighting to gain trust then you are doing it wrong

Yes.

Note that UM become incredibly easy if you go hardcore with minmaxing. I'd say tackling UM right after the final boss (so around lvl65-75) is the softspot.
80-90 is still okay since levels don't contribute that much at this point aside maybe accuracy but going crazy with chips and rare blade comp will make most UM a joke.

oh, i thought it only count if you finish the fucking thing with the combo. if it is just execute the combo then it is easier, imma just play normally then

Mercenary quests can easily take care of every non-trust, non-UM, non-quest related node without you needing to do anything.

You still got to sit through using items for ages with each rare

rex can engage with any 2 other blade he wants and you can get both to 10k affinity in about 15 mins

Wew, it took me all day but I finally got him.
Where do I take the thing it drops? I did a quick runthrough of the final area but I must have missed it.

What's the secret?

What are the best endgame chips and where do I get them?

In the control room or whatever it's called.

buy items that won't trigger any cue (talking) from any blade nor driver. use them and you gain 21 trust each, you go through 30 of them in a minute (600+ trust)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/htmlview#

go to tab trust

prepare to have some dosh though because some of the items are quite expensive to buy in bulk