/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1135 - The True Meaning Of Christmas Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKAcm3fx1sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slow

starting off with some OC

Please, have a nice day.

So what's the reception here on Archie Sonic Online?

Who are these OCs, Archiefags ree, etc.
Cute pic!

It had an alright first issue.

It's alright, but nothing special.

Pretty boring. The writing was really dry too.

Who's the green one?

Hey Sonic take me to Elysium.

Why was Cubot german? Did I miss something?

It was fine. If it comes out on a decent schedule I'll follow it for sure.

Not a bad start. art could use some polish but it's expected that the first issue would have wonky art

I recalled it being french, like a poke at Antoine.

Merry Christmas /sthg/!

Cubot changed accents in the preboot and early reboot.

Asking this again in case someone who can help missed it last thread. Sorry to spam but you guys are my only hope.

Sonar The Fennec

not him but I thought it looked german too

post the other part

Don't you mean
>purrgatory

If it's been said that HedgeModManager doesn't work with new updates & you're having all this trouble, then chances are that may be the case. I don't know much about modding Forces so I can't really help, but I'd keep looking around to see if people are having similar problems.

Kek

>Being a Sonic fan
>Also being a Cowboys fan
>At the game they fucking lost
I can only take so much heartache anons

nicole so fucking good

Carbonated drink
Feeling very festive now
Enjoying my time

>Ho Ho Ho
R8 my OC

Merry Christmas!!!

My condolences

jolly/holly

>ywn have a mobian waifu
>ywn be a mobian waifu

user stop
no fetishes pls

>mobian
???
Seriously, everybody knows the human Sonic waifus are the best

>mobian

Why would you ever want to BE the waifu rather than HAVE the waifu?

If you want a husbando

Happy Holidays, Sonicbabs

This meme needs to fucking die
People that grew up with the Sonic cartoon/comics very well tell that the inhabitants of anthros are called Mobians and the humans are Overworlders.

Anyone sick of these yet Cuz I'm not.

I was just joking user. Don't take a meme seriously, m8

Clearly Amy doesn't need a mistletoe

but why a mobian waifu tho. and even more importantly, WHICH ONE?

Literally every object has individual lighting... Even Shadow's shoes, what the fuck

If Sonic is so fast how does Amy still manage to force herself upon him

He wants it

Too bad the game isn't as half as good as the lighting engine.

I am very sick of your jokes anons.
I am very very cross. You won't like me to have a murderious christmas now would you? Best quit it else I am sending in the Swatbots on this thread.

He can't walk through wall Or overpower her in pure hand-to-hand

>Gettinv actually assblasted over it.

>People that grew up with the Sonic cartoon/comics very well tell that the inhabitants of anthros are called Mobians and the humans are Overworlders.
First off, who cares. Second, it doesn't apply to anything outside of those canons. And third, I haven't seen a single person use "Overworlders" (Overlanders, you mean) to refer to humans. I'm pretty sure even comicfags thought that was dumb.

The fact that the humans on Mobius were called Overlanders is retarded. They'd be Mobians too honestly.

But anons, humans had to be put in! How would our readers relate otherwise?

No, I'm saying, humans living on Mobius would be Mobians too, as in, they're from the planet Mobius.

Why the hell did they waste two years developing the lighting engine on a goddamn Sonic game where you're zooming past everything? If they're going to use this in other more exploration focused games, then that's cool but it doesn't make any sense for this game.

All they literally had to do was port Generations' engine to the newer consoles and get it running at 60fps. Goddamn.

Reminder that that exact mentality lead to Chris Thorndyke in Sonic X. Who was pretty much the most unrelatable kid in the whole show.

When she's horny, Amy is faster & stronger than any speedster.

>Two years
It was three years

It is pretty funny how in Riders and Heroes it seems like Sonic isn't going his full speed when running away from Amy.

For me "mobian" is purely a term of convenience. There's no other word to quickly describe animal-people from Sonic's World (Sonic Worldians is funny as fuck tho). I'm not attached to the Archie canon at all, I just like having a word to describe the Sonic furry creatures.

Merry Chrimbus, you slowpokes.

Animal people

When was Sonic Mania 2 made?

But 3 was garbage outside of the soundtrack.

Koopa Klaus + Sonic Christmas Blast is playing on the sthg cytube now

I am enjoying it, you gotta pick the right team.

mary christmas sonicbabs and merriobab

I'm sorry but the game really gives you no real incentive to use anyone other than Sonic/Tails due to just how much jank is in the partner system.

You can just refer them as their individual species?

Inelegant as fuck

That's her secret, user. She's always horny.

It is far more satisfying to use other teams, it makes levels really feel different outside just design.

I am enjoying it even with Sonic+Amy team, which is super adorable.

I think he's talking about referring to all the animals in Sonic's world. The name mobian has a nice ring to it so I can't blame people for using it.

Cute!

Not long, finding it was more effort than putting it together.

>Three sonic threads at the same time
So this is the power of autism

There is no problem with the name "Mobian" itself, it's just that it doesn't apply anywhere outside of other canons, so it can come off as obtuse and flippant.

It's lighting, graphics, and rendering. My guess is they wanted it to be improved but also run better on the new consoles.

One hit bump limit but had posts deleted, one just hit bump limit, now we're here.

Alternatively, it's the three wise threads of christmas.

#1133 outlived #1134

>doesn't apply anywhere outside of other canons, so it can come off as obtuse and flippant.

It's literally the only catch-all term we have that doesn't sound clunky like "animal people" or "Sonic Worldians".

How about furries?

Has there ever been an instance where we have to refer them as anything?

Ehh, there's been times where I've wanted to use a catch-all term for Sonics, but it doesn't happen too often.

No, but getting triggered about it is pretty irrational. I don't see people being this upset over "badnik".

>badnik
?

Honestly can't tell if Jet was the only one polite enough to take off his goggles or the artist just forgot them.

>robian

ASO was nice but goddamn I wanted to see more Emerl. The issue reminded me how badly I wanted to see power-copying Emerl outside of the games since Sonic X's Battle adaptation sucks

>

I'm worried about what will happen finishing this arc. What can they do to keep things interesting?

>salmy
should have been Salamy

gotcha covered famalama

Is sonamy a trap?

youtube.com/watch?v=fKAcm3fx1sQ

/sthg/ approved streamers that are not

Somecallmejohnny
Cobonermani
GameGrumps
OneyPlays?

I'm more worried about Sonally. I legit cannot tell what gender it is.

Chances of Sonally happening in the IDW comics?

Absolute zero. Ian's done with shipping as a whole & SEGA has mandates. Besides,
Sally is unconfirmed for IDW anyways.

>Rouge's ass
Oh my