/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1344

Last thread >Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

New neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru is coming to the Japanese Compile Heart app: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

Nep-Nep Connect gets updated with new cards: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20171122_2.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brWP3dd8Njo
i.imgur.com/uwHP4zs.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=iris_heart
youtube.com/watch?v=1hZRFpKJIpA
youtube.com/watch?v=62h5Uo83XcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And what's the time?

It's time to sleep.

Gotta sleep, or Santa won't come.

Big Nep for Christmas

Ooh.

Fuck off.

Who is this who?

Fuck off too, stop posting unrelated characters you fags.

fake Lire

Fact: Nepgear's VA voices Delthea.
Also, it's called a "reaction pic".

which Nepgear VA?

Who? Never heard of that character and I use English VA so I don't give a fuck about those shit unrelated characters. Just fuck off, you and .

Spoken like a true dubcuck.

Better than being a true weebcuck and playing with JP VA.

Well, he did say Neptunia 8 and we're only on game number 4. Hey, CH could very well work out some deal with Elsword between now and Neptunia 8's release on PS6.

English.

Go to /feg/.

No.

Not going there, thank you cuck.

Behave, nigga. I was only joking.

I want to nep Big Nep for Christmas!

>english
then I have no idea how she sounds like

youtube.com/watch?v=brWP3dd8Njo

Weebcuck.

She sounded more like Neptune than Nepgear.

Full sauce?

i.imgur.com/uwHP4zs.jpg

Pretty sure you can find that on Gelbooru. There's not that much art of Big Nep.

Thanks but I found the gaped pussy a bit unpleasing, bleh. It'd be better if it was normal.

Btw it's kinda sad because Iris Heart didn't get new fan art of her in Xmas outfit this year.

May I ask for the sauce of this picture too? It's about the fifth time I see this crop...

I don't remember exactly but you can always seek for it in there
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=iris_heart

Pretty neat. Her and Haruka look pretty good together. Now I really want a Neptunia/SK crossover tag fighter so I can have Haruka and Plutia on the same team. Or better yet, Haruka and Tekken.

Just Nepgear.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hZRFpKJIpA

You know, Nepgear didn't kill the Oracles and the Makers

not only I play with Jap voices, I also use the retranslation

She sounds like a 30+ smoker woman pretending to be a girl.

that's too specific

Yet.

>he did say Neptunia 8
You're a fucking moron, everyone already explained you that it's not 8, but you keep sticking to it.
And keep your name so I can keep filtering your autism, don't remove it.

You didn't read my whole post, did you?

I literally said that we're only the 4th game in.

Maybe you should think about going back to school.

>reddit spacing
>"no u"
Keep your name, eltard. Don't remove it. Let me filter your autism out until you get tired and fuck off back to the shithole you come from.

Speaking of eltard, it sounds like he's living in your head rent-free.

This should've been the OP instead of that retarded yurishit

Trust yurishitters to ruin everything they get their greasy hands on.

Is there any character in this franchise that can even TOUCH Neptune? Let alone defeat her.

And I'm not talking about the regular HyperDimension CPU Neptune. I'm not talking about Hard Drive Divinity CPU Neptune either.
Hell, I'm not even talking about Hard Drive Divinity CPU Neptune with the Lost Purple Processor Unit and Life Ring (With the %HP Recovery Dev Disc and being capable of both Neptune Break and 32-Bit Megablade), equipped her Tachi and Goddess Bangle with a Sharicite Crystal that contains Gold Third's Power so she can Transform into NEXT Form Hard Drive Divinity CPU Neptune as well as perform Dimensional Slice.

I'm Talking about HyperDimension NEXT Form Hard Drive Divinity CPU Fighter Jet Neptune with the Planeptune Processor Unit and CPU Ring and casting Stat Multiplier to buff her VIT, MEN, AGI and TEC while having the ability to break the damage limit, equipped with the Fury from the Re;Birth 1 Fairy Fencer F Collaboration DLC, and wearing the Parka Dress while Planeptune has a share percentage of Above 90.

>Being this triggered by a reaction image I made

youtube.com/watch?v=62h5Uo83XcQ

>being a whiny jackass

Nope! Nobody.. EVER!

nepnep is supreme above all

I am so lucky I rolled her

Holy fucking christ on a bike
How the fuck are you supposed to defeat the corrupted CPUs

Metal Dogoo

DLCs/Grind

Merry Holidays to all and to all a Vert is best goddess.

Kill Vert as soon as the battle starts.

>off-topic

Spread your characters around.
Focus on Green Heart, then purple Heart, then Black Heart, and then White Heart.
Hope they won't all spam skills or you're toast.

>Vert is best goddess
>Kill Vert as soon as the battle starts
what kind of twisted love is that?

What manga is this from, a Christmas special?

Megami Tsuushin chapter 2.

I'm crazy.

Thanks i'll try it out again
But what the fuck is up with the level jump in heart dimension though, everyone's suddenly 10 levels ahead
I never really need to grind this hard in the game before

Is this a recent manga or an old one?

Our theory is that you were supposed to fight the CPUs a lot later, but they were moved to here, without their levels altered.

old as fuck, not fully scan/translated
i think all the raws are in the pastebin

NepuBuran

It's time.

What would you guys change about Compa to make her decent in the late game?
As it stands she becomes extremely underwhelming as soon as you either have a decent supply of revival items and/or literally anybody else with a healing ability which is a damn shame because I love her as a character but it feels so clunky to use her because she adds nothing of any real value to the party.

Compa is not for having in your party, she's just a loving human girl who fills in when she's needed, and that's fine. Let the goddesses do the fighting.

>What would you guys change about Compa
Her father.

She's there for support, to make sure you still have the spirit to fight, knowing there's someone cheering you on from the sidelines.

Too bad. I am still hoping that someone would translate those, even though unlikely at this point.

she's supposed to be cute, not useful desu

Remove all other means of in-battle healing from the game. Would also give an interesting choice whether you want to outbalance enemy damage with healing or go full dps.

Merry Christmas /nepgen/!

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

why do you love her more than anything in the entire world?

All other Neps manage to be both cute AND useful. That seems pretty unfair.

Honestly I don't even know if this would be enough.
The availability of items is only part of the problem.
I think the real issue is that she's outperformed by characters like Iris Heart and Rom who aren't even dedicated healers so they can actually contribute in other ways when healing isn't a priority. The only thing she really has going for her are the status removing abilities. Most of which are pretty niche aren't needed 99% of the time.

Well, I love that she is so dedicated and hard working, I love her personality, her cute reactions to being teased, and just how she looks. I could list a few more things if I weren't so tired, but overall, I feel like she is just perfect.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

And merry Nepmas Nepgen!

Praise Lastation!
Praise Lady Black Heart!

Then.
Now.
Forever.

I want to fuck Abnes.

Delete Lastation?

Yeah, that would need rebalancing. I remember that Compa is the first one to get combo attacks that induce poison and paralysis, that could be her thing offensive-wise.
Then again, you usually fight against regular monsters and healing isn't really necessary to win. Maybe giving Compa some kind of automatic health regen aura would make her convenient enough to want her in the party.

Kidnap Lastation.

Someone's gonna get fucked.

Noire gets fucked constantlu anyways she can't get enough

That makes me think.

Sequel to the mansion story where Kurome resurrect the mansion when?

I'm mad they STILL haven't updated the iOS version.

Praise this cutie!

She's not Noire.

Why my (You)'s got removed?

That's what happens when you shitpost like the retarded faggot you are, you fucking bellend.

My posts are still there but I don't see any (You)'s anymore.

That's what happens when you fuck with Veeky Forums's setting like you do with little kids, you fucking bellend.

>implying I messed with the settings

>implying you didn't
Proof where, fucking bellend? Fucking hypocrit with their "happy christmas lol", turn their back on you when you need help.
You all deserve to die.

I was on my PS4 since 5 hours ago, and I just opened the browser now nigga.

>console posting
Remove yourself the genetic pool.