/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #194

Merry Christmas edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Duel-a-thon is live, Bonz is available to unlock in it
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event will start on December 27th. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik, Solomon, Tristan and Strings are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/76cdfd/discussion_f2p_survival_guide_gx_version/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Merry Christaggio my baggios

>Graverobber's Retribution
>Inferno Tempest
D A S T A R D L Y

nth for Mai

Merry Christmas all! Was wondering if any had any suggestions for my new deck. Always wanted to have me a Gradius deck, and finally got around to it. I'm currently stuck in Gold 1 with this urgent setup. I'd really like to get Gravity Blaster.

we need synchros in this game

No we don't.

NO

yes we do. I want to see you fags shit blood on the floor from the butthurt

>white cards
>black cards
REEEEEEEE OUT OUT OUT

Feels good to get everything early.

latefag detected

And? :^)

people don't need to be asked to voice their opinions
nah

just quit you fukken kunt

>posts this two days before the event ens

I just started farming it two days ago casually so it's early enough for me.

nah

yes

MERRY CHRISTMAS

the pc version needs serious UI improvement. even the mobile version needs it.
so when are we getting those 10 gems fas a xmas gift?

Those yellow letters for the card name look terrible

Merry Christmas fags. Can i ask fire some advice on how I can change this deck around a bit? Its OK but that's about it. Need a few more cards, i know it
>inb4 hurr durr trash it
A-are they getting pegged?

Nah, it looks like they're just sitting on their backs, you can see their legs on their sides.

poor yugi though the nigga looks traumatized

it looks far better in real life where it glows. also. nothing is uglier than the prismatics in duel links. looks worse then the rares from the western gold collection. that is quite the acomplishment

God the day synchro gets added will be the glorious. I can already imagine all the anal devastation.

It'd be stupid if they did it now, GX was only released a few months back.

>the pc version needs serious UI improvement
It really does, it sucks how it's literally just the mobile version running in your PC.

>Neos and Neo Space
>no monster to actually do contact fusions with Neos
I don't get it. Also for advice beyond that add a Necroshade you can put in the graeyard with Blazeman to get a free summon for Neos if you draw one early.

3 Neos
3 lil Neos
3 blazeman
2nd oversoul
Birthright
Take out pathfinder, neo space, Woodman, dasher and supervise. Use Heat if you want another beatstick

Well yeah, synchros are getting added mid to late 2018 at best.

Schedule posted

>we'll be able to get Union Attack without tickets or having to do the previous event now
Sweet.

Yay Yugi is coming back

>lil yugi comes to the gate
Finally, I can get more Blockman for when Gaia comes out

I hope that guy who wanted Little Yugi is happy now that he can play with his grandpa's cards

>Only 3 NPC partners for the tag event.
GAY!
>No more Ojamas!
Super Chazz with Armed Dragon Lv 10 or VWXYZ?

>"No more Ojamas!"

Chazz's deck stopped having Ojamas since Lv. 30, unless he has Armed Dragon Lv 10 or ABC or VWXYZ, why give Chazz his own event?

CHAZZ IT UP!

>Choose from Yami Yugi, Joey and Kaiba to be your Duel partner!
This is bullshit, I wanted a real Tag Duel tournament, MAKE IT HAPPEN KONAMI.

Probably VWXYZ

Also, it's probably for the best that the first tag duel event is with NPC only. It's entirely different rules that random brianlets won't understand

Wonder if they'll be giving us any of those datamined skills through the MANOUME SANDA event

I don’t think I need another canine for this. Any suggestions? I haven’t switched it over to Mai yet for aroma

OP as fuck if you play SM deck

Kind of a weak few months, isn't it? One new character that is only a roamer? Not much

I just closed the game and they post the schedule. every time.
>GX Season 2 just ended on twitch and is on rerun until the third one starts
>They will add Society of Light Chazz that focused on using union monster
they know what they are doing

>no more Ojamas
oh shirt armed dragon lv10 confirmed

>MFW Lv 50 Armed Dragon LV10 Chazz

"All i desire... is victory!"
this line is from Hell Kaiser
so Cyberdark?

Armed Dragon decks are far better that the slut's decks. especially if we got another lvl 7

WHENS T-BONE WITH MY MONARCHS THO

Hardly. If anything they need a buff

He uses both, Cyber End is his confirmed ace

of course it is cyber dark. cyber dragon is too good for this game

oh no

I bet Cyber Dragon will be NPC only.

>Armed Dragon LV10

Armed Dragon decks aren't around to fuck with in this game when you have Masked Dragon and that other Wind Monster. Chazz's Level 40 deck is already consistent as hell, if he replaces his OP cards with Level Up, that shit will hit hard. He has the dialogue for it.

>tfw level 50 Chazz will probably have Armed Dragon LV 10
>or maybe even Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon

I'm really not having fun

It would be a bitch to implement properly with the current tag rules.

>Fuck these cards Im edgy now

>Dark Paladin
LULZ

>an entire organized and orchestrated plot event with Marik and the Winged Dragon of Ra
>we get the same shit with Chazz and Armed Dragon LV10

What would the plot even be with Chazz's event? Would it be like that one episode where his brothers were pressuring him to shit or something?

Is Chaotic Compliance considered a bad pack? Was going to go for 2 Destructotrons and build a psychic deck but the rest of the deck seems average apart from seven tools of the bandit

>LV10 discards and pops Dark Paladin
lmao

>No more Ojamas!
Looks like he finally gets tired of being a joke.

Probably Chazz joining the Society of Light in preparation for Sartorius or challenging Duel Academy as a member of North Academy like in S1.

>tired of being a joke
They praise him on a daily basis, anyone who ever calls him out gets the shit dueled out of them and they praise him back.

It's just going to be a roamer event with no plot like Super joey or elegant Mai

>summon lvl10 on field
LOL

Nobody else really commented on it, but I wonder what that incredible card for the one year anniversary is

Osiris

Probably some prismatic memecard that isn't actually good. Doubt they would just hand out a staple

>attack with lvl7, destroy, and then level up
It's either the fast way or the fuck-you-up way

A single copy of call of the haunted

pic related hopefully

>npc uses card to destroy set card
>ai decides to avoid this they should equip enemy card with metalmorph

Shota_Hunter here. I am spending xmas with my asian boyfriend and his mom. I hope you all had a good night.
if anyone could draw some mickey lewds that would be really sweet

All that stuff you just said sounds real gay

Well I assume his boyfriend doesn't have two dads, so that part's less gay

which tag force is this?

>even the shotafag has someone to cuddle with

should i just give up on women? being a homo seems like easy shit

what's your guys' opinion on this guide? I'm new to the game
reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/76cdfd/discussion_f2p_survival_guide_gx_version/
nio idea about the hammershark deck but the part about what to do in the beginning, what boxes to open and which staples to get, seems like good advice?

Humor me anons. If Konami implemented player to player trading, but the catch was you could only trade cards that weren't from Box/mini-boxes, what would become the best truly f2p deck?

Remember the Circus Trick AI deck?

fuck that shit

What's the best Genex deck I can make? The card archetype interests me.

here's mine

Fuck you and fuck your syncro shit

Rate my deck guys

god that has to be one of, if not the absolute worst Fusion monster the game has ever had

Merry Christmas my virtual friends

Merry Chrismajio my bajios! What are you bajios up to? I'm grinding for Last Gambajio and I need more mirror wajios. I have no idea when I'm going to get more flood gajios! Gunsblajio signing out.

>green and black
lmoaing @ ur living

>Oilers Wayne Gretzsky
Are you even trying or do you just not have any money for good cards?

Close, but this one will always hold that title

Never know, it might surge into the meta one day because of some synchro or Xyz card like this one did

>No more Ojamas?

When was the only time Chazz got rid of the Ojamas? When he joined the Society of Light so this Chazz event is gonna be him while in the Society