/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2508

You are huddling in front of your computer wrapped comfily in blankets, right /gbfg/?

>Recent News
Granblue Fest Day 1 - pastebin.com/5W94vG7c
Granblue Fest Day 2 - grancypher.com/2017/12/23/granblue-fes-2017-day-2-news-roundup/
Balance update live - pastebin.com/yMve0nK6

>BIGGEST:
Daily Roulette for 10 draws (Roll everyday to determine how many 10-rolls you get)
Free daily 200 crystals,1.5x RP and EXP (excluding co-op)
Magnafest, Coopfest & Extrafest
x1.2 Pendant drop + x2 Pendant cap
1/2 mats consumed for T1/T2 raid hosts
All Element and Showdown Trials available everyday
Journey Drop effects doubled
2 Arcarum tickets daily
The usual login lottery

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for December:
11/30 - 12/8 - Divergent Knighthoods
12/8 - 12/20 - Titanic Yeager (Shingeki no Kyojin Collab)
12/15 - 12/25 - A Granblue Carol
12/21 - 12/28 - Xeno Diablo Clash
12/28 - 12/31 - Auld Lang Syne (New Year's Event: Cock Edition)
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You (Society event)

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14682816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monki is fucking ugly.

Who /balding NEET spending Christmas alone/ here?

Lecia is my cute wife.

ahh yes.
this
is
it.
fenrir is fucking ded

>homo thread
Thanks for ruining Christmas.

>fenrir
user...

quick everyone shitpost to make this thread go away

nio is my favorite loli

I haven't played in like 6 months. Have they saved fire yet?

>tfw 27 and still virgin
>another year has passed and nothings changed
>another christmas home alone

me

>A fight where playing as light or dark is counterproductive.
It's more about the dark powers of the setting revealing it's ultimate version. Not talking about gameplay, but thematically light being buffed this year makes sense
>4 actually.
Neat,I don't have a light grid so that helps
>SSR weapons don't have 5* yet.
Wasn't it announced in granbluefes?
>It'll just be part of 2 the story but with a really salty Sandalphon. And Lyria is always your MC because they are of the same soul.
Who knows Sandy might become good and be a light SSR.
Also Lyria does share the same soul with MC but different bodies. Otherwise Lyria SR wouldn't have happened.

You deserve it smelly frogposter.

Me and you.

>loli
She's an onahole

Charioce releases in 3 days, so soon.

strawpoll.me/14682816

vote if you haven't already!
let's see how good you guys are at guessing elements!

>20 yo tomorrow
>alone, poor and about to fail uni
Yup, I am too a failure!

Yuel & Socie!

The city of those 89 lightcucks

yeah because it's a dark and water rateup right before dao and dog LMAO

Reminder that light rate up is ONLY because Eden FLB is happening afterward and nothing more.

*Shitposters.

>strawpoll.me/14682816
Wait, was the element of doggo never officially released?
I mean she definitely doesn't look water

Family doesn't celebrate but it's a public holiday and it's nice to relax at home.

>another year has passed and nothings changed

Sometimes. A boring life can be a blessing.

Christmas is saved gobu!

There's something off about this Yuel and Socie.

>tfw no gf
I have to spend it at a family gathering just to keep up my appearance of still being alive to my family. I will likely play on my phone for a majority of the time.

People like my siblings' spouses will likely annoy the fuck out of me and ask what I'm playing, pretending to show interest and give off the appearance of being social but actually not giving a fuck at all about anything I tell them.

Is this Hinako Note's artist?

Hello Ahmed

She doesn't look like anything

why are you guys eager to have cygames nerf elements?
isn't this a COOPERATIVE game with up to 30 man TEAMS?

You got this in the bag bro

I voted Light just to see Lightcuck despair when they still won't cap even with Doge. I will personally go to Japan and stab monkey face in public if Doge is another Parabot though.

you can show them your new cute wife (LIGHT) Doggo

Wait why were everyone going nuts about doge being light? Was it just speculation? Based on what?

Bully papa bones..

shut up!!!! theyre finishing mainwheel!! they wouldnt leave the pattern uncompleted please stop saying hse's light you noobs just dont understand

Fighting Sandalphon again would be lame. I hope the anniversary boss is Fallen Lucifer, since he's the only angel without a raid. But maybe Cygames can't think that far.

>alize doesnt even mention stan on his holiday lines
>just invites danchou and his crew to her place for big Christmas dinner

damn, feels bad for stan

What are you waiting for user? Roll now while the Christmas characters are still in the gacha and do not wait for the next gacha which coincidentally has short enough time in between changeovers so you can't get a free spark for any character contained within (which may or may not include limited)

>Alt got 6 Christmas characters from free rolls including 2 SSRs
>Main only got fucking Karva

Xeno corow bow will have boost to debuff success rate and I hate it.

>rolled Oceanus, Varuna, Neptune, 2 Bonito and now Europa and Vane

This game really wants me to play water.

because he's already there with Micheal.

seriously where the fuck are my doujins of Aliza walking in on Stan cuckqueaning her with Micheal

Gobu!

mainwheel and pattern fags have been saying waterdoggo all year. Namefags and now scamgachafags are jumping on the light bandwagon.

why, stan is fucking that DIVINE pussy

should have sticked it into michael when he has the chance

>Based on what?
Trisomy.

My alt got 90 rolls and rolled every christmas character except clarisse, main only got clarisse. It's perfectly balanced.

Stan won't cuck his true love and total cutie Aliza

>there are people waifuing aliza even though her womb is already wet with stan's semen
ew, may as well waifu hookers or something

Then why doesn't she come with +1?

isn't Stan a huge pussy though?
i doubt he would make a move on aliza

have they actually canonically even kissed each other, i havent played the part 2 of their event and nothing like that happened at their fates or the first event
actually SSR aliza doesnt even have stan much in her fates too if i remember right?

What?

Being cuck is for intellectuals. You wouldn't understand.

you dumb kid?

Maybe Stan is shooting blanks.

Why is half of all homo gbf fanart done by that artist

>give her lines
>still not playable

why would you say that?

What will be his resolution this year?

>tease Monika as being a part of Arcarum storyline
>she fucks off after the first 2 minutes
Thanks cygames.

The same. But for Michael

I want to peg him.

I love Monika!

are these the best parts of each knight /gbfg/?

I want to shoot it all over her boots.

Arcarum's "story" so far is only like 3 minutes long so Monika actually had a big role in it

>be stan
>have the choice between going for aliza or mikael
who would you go for?

Angel. Cows are whores.

>Monday
KMRRRRRRRRRRRR

Aliza is a perfect 10

Then
>Can I be forgiven even after all of the lives I've taken? If You see fit to bless me, I will serve You to the utmost of my abilities.
>I cannot escape from the ghosts of my past, nor the call of the battlefield. Even so, I swear to only take up arms against the unrighteous. I will bear arms to protect those who lack the power to defend themselves.

Now
>"Happy Holidays"
>censored crosses

Where did it all go so wrong, bros?

divine pussy ofc

Aliza, angels are Luciosexual

Intercrural sex with Lanchan!

DJ

>scam gacha as christmas present
What a joke.

Feels kind of lame right now. Seems obvious that most of the story is going to be told through the playable oracles at this point, but we still should have some kind of buildup to a big rematch against The World or something.

>laughing monkey.jpeg

POST SOME RARE KMRs

Can you keep your daily roulette for the next day?
Got a lucky 50 roll and I was thinking if I could just save them for tomorrow's new roll because I'm not interested in the Christmas characters.

Some erune race mixing is disgusting

For those of you who were here during HRT Arcarum, was it basically the same thing plotwise? I know The World was in it because he's the summon that gives a different effect every day of the week.

Merry Christmas! 26 dorrah for Vortex Dragon you rike?

the gacha will switch in a few hours, you'll have about 12 hours before you lose the daily rolls

but you got your christmas gifts from the stream, ungrateful white pig
and there's one more free shit stream coming

Aliza and stan are such an interesting characters because they pander to multiple different people at the same time.

first one is cucks, who like aliza but cant get her because she loves stan

second is lorefags who just like seeing character development and characters loving each other

and third is chads who like the idea of stealing women, stan is total beta and him and aliza never really kiss, have wedding or anything else that close during events or fates. the closest they get is stan telling he likes her and Aliza being tsun

truly fascinating
marriage when so i can cuck stan out of these perfect tits

Any source on all zodiacs are shirne maidens?

For the next gacha? Yes. Next day? No. So you have to hit the precise sweet spot between gacha reset and daily reset.

Is it safe to roll now? They won't suddenly announce some new character in the next few hours right?

At least we're not that other game.

HRT Arcarum didn't have much of a plot, since it was a playable alpha and the mess we all came to hate was the beta.

Man. What's with these shit characters with no secondary effects on their ougis

Yeah but you have only a window of a few hours this time so be ready to roll when it switches. It will NOT carry over on daily reset but gacha reset never happens on daily reset.