/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

No one cares about Romukkah: >New players read this finish the story mode offline:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>/bbg/ Resource, Builds & Mechanics Guide:
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>DLC access:
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html

>Build planner:
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations and gem setups:
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gem spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/yRxbVsN.png (if you want early T3 runes, wheel, chikage, or burial blade)

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking/sinister chalices:
-Spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, spelunks otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2MPPIqRJbEA?t=53s
bloodborne-wiki.com/2017/05/modded-save.html
bloodborne-wiki.com/p/unused-content.html
streamable.com/ycbuy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Chadfedderates

Are female Vilebloods even bigger cucks than the male ones?

>go around killing people and pillaging eldritch sperm
>stand there like a cuck while the queen stuffs it up her own cunt instead of yours
>literally giving up your hard earned semen so someone else can get pregnant

I can try, I didn't do hamlet yet.

She's not even stuffing it where it should go, she's drinking it.

Seems somewhat weird that it does more damage to kin so far, but considering where we get it that sorta makes sense?

vilebloods r cucks

Hang fatties

Dumb bitch, no wonder she's not getting preggers

Thank you Mommy Natalya and Hibiki for the FRC fun, that was my first FRC coop run in almost one year.

When the thread rolls around while you're folding laundry
PURGE FILTH

Praise the good blood!

Layer 3 and final report!
---
>Pre-lamp confirmed
>I survived a full power kidnapper punch
>Neat garden area again
>SPIDERS
>keeper and doggos didn't stand a chance
>treasure was wisdom
>main layer
>pretty big. elevator just after lamp. died to a one punch pthu since he bumped me into a guillotine
>round 2 and no deaths beyond this point
>lots of witches
>forgot a lot rip
>Pre-Boss confirmed
>SWAMP WITH GIANTS AAAHH
>this is a huge swamp
>neat area connected to swamp. led to more of the pre-boss room.
>backbone in a chest
>madman dropped his hair
>wisdom as loot
>boss was blb. He got rekt
Thanks for joining me Hibiki, max level dude (for 1 layer, sorry for that), and beast claw dude!
Had fun. Hope you all did too. Going to sleep now.
Goodnight bbg!!!
Wew nice. Welcome back user

Thanks for hosting, and Merry Christmas!

Sleep safely man, have a great christmas.

To the guy whose spot I stole, I'm so very, very sorry. I was just so excited to coop I couldn't help myself in layer 3.

>Knows he's cucking someone
>Knows he shouldn't
>Does it anyway

Yeah I'm a terrible person I know

>Christmas

I know right? Don't they know we celebrate Hanukkah here?

Orphan confirmed, 645 from brew against 460ish from 2 eyes.

>Hanukkah

Hahaha what the hell.
Time to test it on the remaining kin?

I'm pretty sure we do have one jew here, user

I checked winter lanterns as well, brew did less than 2 eyes.

gross

>anons looking for meaning in the value of damage being done
>probably is totally unrelated to their lore theories and just some strange working of the game mechanics

It is strange workings of the game mechanics. Brew seems to do more damage to kin type enemies and it's being somewhat consistent with that, minus it doing more damage to orphan.

And the wet nurse.

After all of the shit Sanadsl pulled he finally admits it

Now that all those dumb wheelcucks have gone to bed we can return /bbg/ to its former glory

???

Sanadsk, guy getting famous off the bloodborne cut content videos. He does nothing and just takes credit

youtu.be/2MPPIqRJbEA?t=53s

googling Sanadsk brings up all of his sonicfag history

Cut content bullshit is cancer and he should kill himself. No point in even looking at stuff that never made it into the game, it usually only breeds disappointment.

How do I infinite HP in bloodborne? It's harder to find my stats than in dark souls 3.

I don't like that he stole most of the stuff in his videos, but the simple fact is he documents shit in a concise manner (in spite of his often times broken language) Much of the time info for the more in-depth or cut aspects of these games is incredibly scattershot and rarely under one website, such as the Cutting Room Floor or the Wikidot, hell sometimes it's all on a Tumblr blog that's not listed anywhere. Bottom line is until someone in the community better documents this shit on more readily available websites he's going to keep getting views.
I could not disagree with this more.

Justice never sleeps, filth.

STOP CHEATING
RIGHT NOW

Stop faggot. Just stop. Look I know you want to expand the lore by looking at stuff we never got to see because of cost cutting but that world doesn't exist now.

I have always found material cut from games to be incredibly interesting. None of the shit found can be considered canon but it represents the many different directions the game may have took at different times during it's 3 year long development. I think Bloodborne is a rare breed among From's recent titles as many of the things that got axed were because they well and truly sucked and didn't fit in the final game. Some things almost certainly didn't get in due to time constraints, per usual (final form MP being the chalice dungeon finale was probably being worked on rather late in development seeing that it's animations seem to be mostly complete.) I guess what I'm saying is, don't mourn what was lost, marvel at it for now until their ideas get recycled into a new game From makes.

are the leaks on the level of 6th archstone?

There is no timer on the final part of eilens quest right? The hunter in the Chapel kicked my ass so I went around doing chalice dungeons.

I'd do it before Mensis just in case but you should be fine.

He can kill Eileen and fuck up the quest

>tfw Zullie has posted tons of info about the series over the years but it's all in the archives as Anonymous and would be impossible to find

I know nobody likes tripfags, but come on.

Not quite, many things clearly changed as the game went on.
>numerous characters in medieval era armor suggest bloodborne may have very well started off as demon's souls 2 before a different path was chosen
>a great number of cut npcs from later on in development when the gothic horror theme was chosen but likely before the lovecraftian theme was chosen
>lots of unused dialogue that no longer lines up with the current setting but an interesting listen all the same
It was mentioned in the Dark Souls 2 design works that From describes their development process as a free style jazz session, which is a kind term for how aimless their development seems to be until later on.
This is why it should be compiled and put on the Cutting Room Floor article.

At least show the full conversation, not what only benefits your hate claims.

I don't mean just cut content, Zullie has regularly explained how game mechanics work and shown little details that you can't normally see. It's just frustrating to know the information is out there, but with no way to index it.

I've been screenshotting/downloading most of zullie's posts. but this bloodborne-wiki.com/2017/05/modded-save.html and bloodborne-wiki.com/p/unused-content.html have just about everything

I have this

Anyone for Orphan of great mother Kos? I think I want to become broccoli. Pass bbg.

Jingling my bells

Lamp or fog by the way

Fog.

Nice edition op

When he screamed twice I thought I was done for

Yeah, I love how intense his fight is.

The fight I had with Orphan yesterday was utterly shameful on his part. Get it together, Orphan.
streamable.com/ycbuy

That's some bloody serious orphan bullying right there.

Still need help. The ascii is all encrypted, so you won't find your name plain as day like in dark souls 3.

anyone wanna give a hand in ailing loran layer 2 pass is bbg

Srrc'ing.

I can't say no to Alfred, booting up

did you run the ascii through zullie's decoder?

Merry Kosmas lads. I'm going to be an absolute madman and make a Bloodletter build that can also use Arcane tools. Would it be possible to get a good stat spread for this? What do? And don't try to convince me not to, it's the only build I haven't done yet.

Lewd

I think my primary save I initially messed around with is corrupted or something. I can't find my character name subsequently the HP and STA values on save 00, but I can on save 10 and edit it fine.

Do you want to stop at 98?

I don't mind going over, but I'd like to be in range of everyone else here, so 100-110ish would be great.

WoS: 40+/9+/14/9/40+/40+ puts you at 102. Start with Noble Scion if you plan on using Chikage, essential guns like Evelyn & Repeating, and if you don't mind 8 End.

cheers for the help guys dont suppose you wanna go through layer 3 with me?

Yeah, sure.

thanks im ringing, just taking care of the summoners in the adjacent room making spiders

>Sanadsk btfo's hellcuckdragondildo faggots

There shouldn't be.

He's talking about Bloody Crow and no, he can't.

You kinda do, ever character of your character name is separated by a dot, e.g. F.a.g.g.o.t

cheers, filth. you arc/str as well?

Yeah. No problem, mate.

>shitting on Vilebloods on kosmas
This is a special day, everyone should get along

merry kosmas to everyone except vilefaggots

t h i c c e r

Merry Kosmas, /bbg/! The day ended up not being as shitty as I thought it'd be. I hope yours was nice as well.

Is it better to go 25 strength 25 skill with saw cleaver or all strength no skill?

F E L L A S
Little sister got me sick with the flu last night I think.
Could I get a quick diagnosis by any medicalfags?
Overate and threw it all up last night, constant diarrhea, all liquid, threw up this morning all the water I drank, got the chills and weakness.
Took some niquil, hope that helps. What is it?

flu

Thanks, doc! Have a Merry Christmas!

But did you get your daily dose?

stay at home dont eat too much take a painkiller and dont exit the house for any reason, sleep if you can

Daily dose of what?

How would you like some blood from my stash. It's totally legit, dude.

Between those two, 50/9 is better than 25/25. Slot a Heavy on it, two if they have +Phys secondaries

Blood

But of course!

How does one beat Watchdoggie in Cursed Chalice? Feels like it oneshots me when it feels like it. Give me some tips guys