Mixing blood

what I know is people breed with their own kind, say their bodies are different...indians and chinese.

Is it best to breed with your own kind? like from same region to preserve your own kind of people.

btw. mixed people look weird.

Nobody's going to breed with you if you're this illiterate in English

Hybrid vigour is good according to science but we remove diversity in every animal we breed. We prefer uniform animals. So I don't really know. Obama is mixed and he looks alright.

>We prefer uniform animals

Yup. Totally why every Dog and Cat is the same.

I wasn't thinking in terms of pets. I was thinking in terms farm animals and food crops.

Those are for very specific purposes. And it is not true either. Chicken tastes different around the world.

Psychologically, it's cruel to the offspring. Biologically, there's no reason to mix. Better off to practice eugenics within each group.

Who cares? Breed with whoever you want. You aren't a pussy are ya m8?

>Those are for very specific purposes.
>implying humans dont exist for a very specific purpose

Actually it's equally true in pets. "Pedigree" animals, those specifically bred purely with a single breed are considered a lot more prestigious and valuable than mongrels.

It'll average out in a few thousand years cause globalism probably. The "average" person is Asian now.

I am beautiful

>people will amalgamate into one race the world over cuz globalism
nice meme. there will definitely be more people of mixed race but there will always be distinct races.

They also have shit health and are retarded, so...

>Believing the RSPCA propaganda
The only time that happens is with "purebreds" from puppy mills, where they're horrifically inbred.
Thoroughbreds are actual eugenic programs. If you get a papered dog from a registered breeder, there should be nothing wrong with them.

whatever, mixed animals have a lesser chance to be born with congenital diseases and is more adaptable to it's environment, and you cannot erase this fact unless you prove otherwise.

that's bullshit
mutts aren't all of a sudden magically super healthy just because they're mutts
an unhealthy gsd cross breeding with an unhealthy golden retriever will produce equally unhealthy mutts if not even worse because cross breeding in of itself opens a whole new can of worms

We should breed healthy attractive people regardless of race.

I had a pure German Shepard. Her hips went to complete shit when she got old. Next dog will be some kind of invincible mongrel, fuck prestige.

b-but hybrid vigor only applies to asexual monobrids

>Her hips went to complete shit when she got old.
Shouldn't have gotten a roachback, then. Most all breeders now have stamped that out, excepting the cruelest of showdog faggots.

We weren't down with all the breeding shit, we just wanted a dog.

Of course. I didn't mean to sound so callous. Just that when getting a pupper, have to be wary of such things.

You are full of shit, kill yourself please

Mongrel detected.

t. Tyrone Ooba-Booga

>Hybrid vigour
this is one of "those" parts of science where politics takes precedence.
I wonder how one would go about investigating what types of Hybrids are best?
Certainly mixing a Scandinavian with an Italian would yield greater results than mixing an Italian with a Nigerian African.

>Certainly mixing a Scandinavian with an Italian would yield greater results than mixing an Italian with a Nigerian African.
But scandinavians and italians are of the same race, just different ethnicy