/mbgg/ - Mobage General #822

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid, Soccer Spirits

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/cce0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/GirlsFrontline/status/945219005328920576
youtube.com/watch?v=N_9W9gVZAh4
pastebin.com/Nwcbp1YN
youtube.com/watch?v=dfsCl4r002U
m.weibo.cn/u/2457587134
makaiwars-sp.jp/pre/
youtube.com/watch?v=cRe7Q0B081g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep Christ in Christmas.

Girls Frontline Japan beta in spring

mobile.twitter.com/GirlsFrontline/status/945219005328920576

Please play ___________

man, waiting to 10 never works

>Please play the following games
Terra Battle, Terra Battle 2, Bleach Brave Souls, Tokyo 7th Sisters, Pastel Memories, Sdorica -sunset-, Megido 72

So does anyone know where exactly /padg/ went?

I love Uriel!

I love Silla.

Veeky Forums is too fast for the courtesy so you've ended up letting a shitposter make the op

>tfw DC isn't allowed to have this God tier art

Download TB1 and remove SS

/mbgg/ time has ended
Now, /ssg/ will rise

>Sdorica Sunset General

For once, I can agree with user.

Please play Pang's game

>No Pashamon

I'd inhale her farts.

I don't expect too much coming out of this because of AL taking its foothold already, but this should be better than nothing

>Pls play the new Shinobina game

>Grasma finally fixes the game on Android 8.1
>Just when the Christmas gacha ends
Fucking sweet

What's a good WW character to replace meiran with lads?

An OP movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=N_9W9gVZAh4

Depends your team, little goy

I haven't paid attention in months but preferably something that doesn't hit for peanuts.

meh

>3 males
Absoluting disgusting
but well, isn't like WW has much options, replace Meiran for Aslan so Jin will have more HP
Also, replace Kiki with Miho since you don't have affection chain activated

KR question: Nyx perks?

Guarantee ticket saved me from complete despair, but this sure isn't anything to boast about overall. Aside Misaki I hoped for Anko who is the only one I didn't get last year, or at least Shiho/Sadone for the subcard effect if it had to be dupe. Wasn't all that interested in the first Eve trio, but I'd take them too over these Harukas.

>700 gem roll with two guaranteed 4-star cards
I must be desensitized by the shitty gacha points system, my first thought was that this isn't bad at all.

I wonder what they came up with for the new rewards system. Hopefully it won't get worse, but my expectations for any major improvements are dead after lotto.

I wasn't playing when fenrir came out which is why I don't have affection.
I forgot aslan even existed so I guess I could try her a bit.

Got 5+ 4* of every color in AG except blue and green where I have 2 and 3 respectively. Should I follow my dick and get twilight Chiho?

Fenrir is the next 2nd gen superb boss, since Thor came a while ago, the next probably is 3rd gen boss, then 1st gen boss and then Fenrir

This concept sounds weird, but if you can pick anything you want, always follow your dick.

She is the second best choice out of all TCs so why not?

>BP grind
There are better things to do in Shironeko than grinding NEET points. Do not ever subject yourselves to such kind of self-harm. Do it only when you're really really bored.

Good to know, thanks user.

aslong as it'll have my (male) priest

It's more fair than how you can usually roll 1000 gems and get jack shit aside from the scam point guarantee ticket. But I wonder if they'll drop scam points or start differentiating paid gems. And have to see if they're still going to continue to crowd-out Hoshimori gacha or if it will be separate.
Sakamoto-P will find a way to fuck it up.

I definitely won't have enough gems to use it by then, but I also don't care about Elpis and Gravity. So unless the designs are amazing, I'm probably going to skip to continue gathering event gems.

>my first thought was that this isn't bad at all.
Yeah, same. It's worse than the old guarantees, but better than a lot of the shit they've been pulling lately.

But I also have no Gravity or Elpis, so at least I'm not risking dupes there. So I'll probably go for it if NY ninjas seem cute enough for the 700 gems.

Managed to get away with skipping Christmas gacha entirely this year, thanks to them applying the buffs to the old cards. So that gives me a bit more gems to work with.

One day /mbgg/ will learn to make a thread without leaving it all to the one guy that can make a proper thread in this shithole, one day.

Make it yourself then faggatron

Who kicked the thread bot in the first place?

So what does that Bronya enhancement update entail exactly?

Bigger breasts?

I hope

Free 4* equip pick ticket in temp gifts on tagatame. Has every non-limited equip released so far.

pastebin.com/Nwcbp1YN

merry xmas /mbgg/

1-4-3-2-2

>Releasing JP GF while AL is still booming
Dead On Arrival

Thanks

>releasing
woah there, don't get ahead of yourself

Can you put a trip on so we can filter you?

>worse than the old guarantees
Right, that was the point. Could've been two guarantees in 500 gems if they didn't trash it. There used to be more gems available too, but now they're replacing a lot of stuff with one gem like current Christmas event story parts, or outright useless trash.

Can't wait for 2ch to complain about dupes. I have both Elpis cards myself, none of Gravity and while Kanon would be great to use with Carol Misaki, I don't really care about the outfit. If anything, NY outfits sound like they have potential. But ultimately I don't have the gems anyway. Ninjas are mentioned for the event though, these are supposed to be "NY-like japanese clothes". Hard to make anything out of those tiny shadow previews.

They did make some changes to how paid gems are treated and made people think there'll be paid-only gacha/advantages, but nothing came out of that yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfsCl4r002U
Ash Arms gameplay

>Can't wait for 2ch to complain about dupes

>Right, that was the point.
Yep. Not expecting guarantees to make a comeback any more than I was expecting trade-ins to do so. But I'll probably keep comparing new stuff to them for now, anyway.

I feel like they're in the "experiment with what we can get away with" phase, after they were feeling like the guarantees were too generous and players were getting fed up with the full class gachas.

>There used to be more gems available
Yeah, also true. Been feeling really tight on gems for a while now, even though I have enough to roll this.

The 3k or so I spent failing to get a Swimsuit Anko also didn't help there.

>Ninjas are mentioned for the event though, these are supposed to be "NY-like japanese clothes".
Oh, whoops, didn't realize they were separate.

Ninjas sounds more interesting to me, so having them available from the event sounds better. Maybe. Depends on what the new reward system for them is, I guess.

I wasn't aware the christmas units in shironeko got shinki, how's Christmas Tina? I got her from the previous gift

>that unit count
We Advance Wars now.

the game is in open beta
m.weibo.cn/u/2457587134

>advance wars
I wish. This game doesn't look remotely as interesting.

Any suggestions for her build? Her enchance job has the best attack, samurai has ignire def, ninja has good mobility.

Should I go ninja or full glass canon?

Pic related probably will appear in next Shironeko event as NPC according to Chink dataminer

>SS- on ,me and SS on Famitsu
A good fist character.

>96 speed
That is worse than glass cannon.

I appreciate who ever updates the doc in the OP.
Going to try out RagnaQuest.

>still not gem trader story

sad

Not him but I tried it. It was too boring so I dropped it.

you clearly didn't play it correctly

Did the Puzzle and Dragons General die?

Someone please revive million chains

Get her to 80 first.

King's Raid question, who's the best sub dps for PvE content?

I wonder if I should get another teddy bear or something else.

Can someone make a summary of the Tagatame and Shinobina parts fron the Gumi&FgG nivolive?
Please

Only if you please pIay tera batoru

I had to go before shinobina part even started, but the tagatame section can be summed as
>character stories man, cant say anything else
>by the way, we are increasing level cap to 99, you'll need a bunch more shards for that
>we'll make you minmax the shit out of your characters with all this unexplained shit on the screen
>big plans for 2nd anniversary, cant say anything else
>XV collab part 2, Iris, Cor, and Regis added, also collab lasts a month, that is until the anniversary
>before all that they also went over the entire story of HP rebalance saga, lots of apologizing was involved

ah shit forgot something, you know how theres Veda-series characters? Yeah get ready for Babel-series, first one being Babel Lamia, also Spica has a twin pink sister

wonder chronos

Seraphina buff when?

They don't seem to start with a special job except Teresa which starts as Berserker.

I hate Chinese so much.

I hate gooks even more. Why can't they make good games?

Speaking of which:
makaiwars-sp.jp/pre/

Thanks.

>guaranteed 6* in scooters
>figure 50 stacks is worth it given the rates and I only have 6 6*s
>got a dupe
Uninstalled.

How do these idiots reach S4 in compass anyway? I'm tired of losing because of dumb team mates

>no way to get BGM tokens for detective island

It came from a different event just like Miko event BGM.

That's lame. And they'll probably never rerun it since the island is in rune memory

Wish it had something more to it outside the battles like how GF got the node system

Clause build for dragon raid?

It depends on your comp and which content, in general I'd say Priscilla is the most versatile. Annette is great too and she's the cutest.

Is kuroneko worth playing?

It's a quiz game. So if you can read JP and like that...sure?

It will get cancelled. Her faith is to suffer.

Nude modes when?
youtube.com/watch?v=cRe7Q0B081g

So an actual release around summer when Comiket is flooded with AL doujins. Not the brightest idea but okay.

you'd need to be able to understand shit like pop culture and riddles in Japanese, so good luck

who /bxg/ here

ded holidays